PDA

View Full Version : Zaarus aura , sea aura

Enetry
10-03-2022, 06:23 AM
Can u add zaarus set aura and sea serpent set aura (legendary set)
It would be great if you add it in crafting section , like crafting items for zaarus aura should be
1. Zaarus armor
2. Zaarus helm
3. Aquaris (for mage) , Neptaris (for warrior) and Pisces (for rogue)
4. 3m gold

For legendary sea serpent set:
1. Legendary sea level 81 weapon
2. Legendary sea level 81 helm
3. Legendary sea level 81 belt
4. Legendary sea level 81 ring
5. Legendary sea level 81 amulet
6. 1m gold

It will be good if those auras are untradeable and unstashable

THANK YOU !!

Fytheo
10-03-2022, 06:47 AM
At first, they better allow us craft glintstone set into glintstone aura. I have been asking Spacetimestudios for many months now. I see no reason not to do this. On the other hand - players would appreciate such update. It would be bound. Also, it does look differently in comparison with the ones from the auction. Spacetimestudios, please consider it…

PS: It does not take long to program such thing… I highly doubt it would.

Enetry
10-03-2022, 06:56 AM
At first, they better allow us craft glintstone set into glintstone aura. I have been asking Spacetimestudios for many months now. I see no reason not to do this. On the other hand - players would appreciate such update. It would be bound. Also, it does look differently in comparison with the ones from the auction. Spacetimestudios, please consider it…

PS: It does not take long to program such thing… I highly doubt it would.Bro first of all this post is not about glinstone aura and second is that glinstone aura is alrdy there in game so its not a good idea to add it in crafting section.

Fytheo
10-03-2022, 07:20 AM
Bro first of all this post is not about glinstone aura and second is that glinstone aura is alrdy there in game so its not a good idea to add it in crafting section.

It’s the same topic - aura.

Also, it IS a good idea. I don’t know why you are getting mad immediately. The thing is - that glintstone set sits in our stash doing absolutely nothing.

Next thing, you want to have legendary and mythic set aura? Wear the set. At least it is good for cap level. Unlike glintstone set. I am not going to die over and over wearing an old set just because I want the aura.

Enetry
10-03-2022, 07:33 AM
It’s the same topic - aura.

Also, it IS a good idea. I don’t know why you are getting mad immediately. The thing is - that glintstone set sits in our stash doing absolutely nothing.

Next thing, you want to have legendary and mythic set aura? Wear the set. At least it is good for cap level. Unlike glintstone set. I am not going to die over and over wearing an old set just because I want the aura.

I am not getting mad and if u like the glinstone aura too much then save gold for it and buy.

Fytheo
10-03-2022, 07:47 AM
You are missing the point I am trying to prove here.

Also, I have been asking for this long before the glintstone auras were even released.

It is not just about the aura but about the set too. It is not exactly cheap to craft that set.
You craft that set for Aps and then you do what with it? You delete it? Or do you create a new character level 46 just to have the set equiped on it but you are never ever goning to play it?

I respect your opinion and demand but I think mine is more reasonable. The mythic set aura is not bad. But I think it's time has not come yet.
Another thing you probably didn't understand - the aura would look like the aura from the set, not the over-brightened aura that was on sale. And it would be bound.

Players LOVE glinstone aura. I am not the only one. It is weird that I have not seen anyone talking about it on the forum, yet.

Peace.

Enetry
10-03-2022, 12:34 PM
You are missing the point I am trying to prove here.

Also, I have been asking for this long before the glintstone auras were even released.

It is not just about the aura but about the set too. It is not exactly cheap to craft that set.
You craft that set for Aps and then you do what with it? You delete it? Or do you create a new character level 46 just to have the set equiped on it but you are never ever goning to play it?

I respect your opinion and demand but I think mine is more reasonable. The mythic set aura is not bad. But I think it's time has not come yet.
Another thing you probably didn't understand - the aura would look like the aura from the set, not the over-brightened aura that was on sale. And it would be bound.

Players LOVE glinstone aura. I am not the only one. It is weird that I have not seen anyone talking about it on the forum, yet.

Peace.I also like glinstone aura too much but they probably wont add it for crafting cuz it already exists.

TheBoon
10-03-2022, 02:20 PM
they should fix the Aura of Abyssal Deep it is a zodian thing so it should be fancy, right now it is almost unoticeable when worn

Mythocrisis
10-03-2022, 10:17 PM
they should fix the Aura of Abyssal Deep it is a zodian thing so it should be fancy, right now it is almost unoticeable when worn
What you is saw is what you paid for and that's what you get.
It's an aura and can look however, but you bought for what it is.
They already recieved backlash when they changed size of blossom auras after sale ended.

Cyvermont
10-03-2022, 11:55 PM

PS: It does not take long to program such thing… I highly doubt it would.

Im prefer to craft glintstone to vanity!! Please dont waste our old gear only in stash dev[emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BaronB
10-04-2022, 07:21 AM
They missed a trick letting us craft glintstone set into an aura (bound so untradeable/unstashable) however as mentioned they did bring out glintstone auras out already which we can buy so yeah gotta suck that one up.

Would be a nice compromise to now allow us to craft the zaarus set and sea serpent set sets into auras in the way Qua posted in the first post :3

still quite a few old pink gears with cool visuals that could be used to craft into bound vanities as well or even tradeable versions perhaps?

Plenty of possibilities!

It's coming up to ALs 10th birthday if I'm now mistaken... already been spoiling us with the current and last events in regards with eggs n gears so let's put the cherry on the cake and call it a day XD

1 <3

QuaseT
10-04-2022, 07:49 AM
They missed a trick letting us craft glintstone set into an aura (bound so untradeable/unstashable) however as mentioned they did bring out glintstone auras out already which we can buy so yeah gotta suck that one up.

Would be a nice compromise to now allow us to craft the zaarus set and sea serpent set sets into auras in the way Qua posted in the first post :3

still quite a few old pink gears with cool visuals that could be used to craft into bound vanities as well or even tradeable versions perhaps?

Plenty of possibilities!

It's coming up to ALs 10th birthday if I'm now mistaken... already been spoiling us with the current and last events in regards with eggs n gears so let's put the cherry on the cake and call it a day XD

1 <3Just making sure that OP isnt me. Its a different player with a simular ign and forum name. Tho doesnt make a difference anyways I guess XD

Enetry
10-04-2022, 11:24 AM
Just making sure that OP isnt me. Its a different player with a simular ign and forum name. Tho doesnt make a difference anyways I guess XDI changed ign but there is no option to change forum name .

BaronB
10-04-2022, 08:22 PM
Just making sure that OP isnt me. Its a different player with a simular ign and forum name. Tho doesnt make a difference anyways I guess XD

LMAO that's actually brilliant! only just clocked the T hahaha

No difference what so ever in opinion tho, let us craft please :)

1 <3

Auiu
10-04-2022, 08:59 PM
@Cinco Can you make his aura king of corruption vanity set brighter and can be above other auras? Pls ty

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Enetry
10-12-2022, 10:19 AM
@asommers Please add zaarus & sea aura !!

Immortal_Blood
10-12-2022, 11:01 AM
yeah this is a good idea i think

Enetry
10-17-2022, 07:17 AM
asommers please add it

terapan
10-21-2022, 06:06 PM
I think, antignome set effect is better then other

asommers
10-22-2022, 05:02 PM
I'll discuss it with the team. No promises.

-ALS