PDA

View Full Version : 2022-10-03 Content Update (296102)

asommers
10-03-2022, 04:36 PM
+ Pisces will now have a guaranteed proc after 5 unsuccessful charge attempts (nothing else about the weapon has changed).
+ You can now purchase the Bronze Coffer Kit (10x Bronze Coffers), the Silver Coffer Kit (10x Silver Coffers), and the Gold Coffer Kit (10x Gold Coffers) from the Somberholt Quartermaster
+ Added hud icons indicating proc cooldowns for various slot types (amulet, armor, belt, helmet, and weapon). When these icons are visible, your item will not proc.
+ Lupo's Mini-Arcanite Skull-Dozer quest should now be in the event section. It should only be available during Occupy Windmoore, like its recipe.
+ Mecharydon's minions should now show on the minimap.
+ Honor PvP gear now shows a warning if being used where not allowed.
+ Added Hide Armor option
+ Updated description of 60m Spirit XP elixir
+ Item effects should now show when previewing on avatar in auction.

Ayeenn
10-03-2022, 04:39 PM
Op ..tysm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Synergia
10-03-2022, 04:40 PM
TYSM, nice update
Just worrying from having tons of icons on the HUD, maby make icons smaller cause when I have elix / pet / other classes icons / procs / debuffs and other stuff I guess we will not get to see everything

Encryptions
10-03-2022, 04:42 PM
I know you just added this but can the coffers be set to instead 10 do quantity meaning you can buy x amount similar to taking items out of the stash. If you put a quantity higher than your token amount can afford it will just purchase the maximum amount of coffers instead of saying "Can not afford".

Hizoka
10-03-2022, 04:43 PM
Thanks asommers

Deviltuga14
10-03-2022, 04:45 PM
Can you put hide weapon too? Cool have auras from weapon equipes, but sometimes, not is vanity. Thanks

Observing
Ty for the changes

Wwwwwwwwwwadu
nice proc and cooldown hud icons. I love it thank you <3

snakeeyes
10-03-2022, 04:50 PM
TYSM asommers for this nice update have a nice day we love it.

Nocturnus
10-03-2022, 04:52 PM
On the other hand, I wanted to mention that when you hide the effects of the set or gear, the effects of the vanity sets are also hidden.
I don't know if it was meant to work like this, but I'd prefer them to be separate.

Thanks.

Fytheo
10-03-2022, 04:58 PM
Wow! You guys are busy! Awesome additions! We appreciate it so much ;-) Also the glintstone aura crafted from glintstone set would be awesome xd

Skeleton Mike
10-03-2022, 05:23 PM
Hide armor? really? we can go fight naked now? lmfao

Encryptions
10-03-2022, 05:30 PM
Time to troll.

Xuds
10-03-2022, 05:31 PM
W update

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

ItzZix
10-03-2022, 05:46 PM
+ Pisces will now have a guaranteed proc after 5 unsuccessful charge attempts (nothing else about the weapon has changed).
+ You can now purchase the Bronze Coffer Kit (10x Bronze Coffers), the Silver Coffer Kit (10x Silver Coffers), and the Gold Coffer Kit (10x Gold Coffers) from the Somberholt Quartermaster
+ Added hud icons indicating proc cooldowns for various slot types (amulet, armor, belt, helmet, and weapon). When these icons are visible, your item will not proc.
+ Lupo's Mini-Arcanite Skull-Dozer quest should now be in the event section. It should only be available during Occupy Windmoore, like its recipe.

W Update [emoji91][emoji91]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jgerik
10-03-2022, 05:46 PM
When plat sell, I’m ready to give y’all some money

snakeeyes
10-03-2022, 05:47 PM
the old cooldown icon with number is better.

Inksinker
10-03-2022, 05:59 PM
Now all we need is to be able to unlock camera in towns [emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asommers
10-03-2022, 06:00 PM
Just worrying from having tons of icons on the HUD, maby make icons smaller cause when I have elix / pet / other classes icons / procs / debuffs and other stuff I guess we will not get to see everything

Well, that's how our system works, and now there are new proc cooldown icons for the 5 types.

I know you just added this but can the coffers be set to instead 10 do quantity meaning you can buy x amount similar to taking items out of the stash. If you put a quantity higher than your token amount can afford it will just purchase the maximum amount of coffers instead of saying "Can not afford".

No, unfortunately, purchasing doesn't work that way.

On the other hand, I wanted to mention that when you hide the effects of the set or gear, the effects of the vanity sets are also hidden. I don't know if it was meant to work like this, but I'd prefer them to be separate.

Internally, set effects are set effects. Splitting them up between vanity and non-vanity will be another pass on them. No promises.

the old cooldown icon with number is better.

Number didn't make sense because the cooldowns have different durations.

-ALS

Ilove_Poopoo
10-03-2022, 07:06 PM
The HUD icons for various item slot procs should be ticking like a clock like any other buff, that way we'll know when its about to wear off and be able to proc again.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
10-03-2022, 07:13 PM
Number didn't make sense because the cooldowns have different durations.

-ALSMake the icons tick like a clock the rest of the buffs. Its like guessing when a red light will go green.

ItzZix
10-03-2022, 07:16 PM
@asommers can you put the arc armor lvl 81 proc more often for each class, mainly rogue class. Please and thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daogole
10-03-2022, 07:29 PM
Very nice updates

Rodrigo Maia
10-03-2022, 08:43 PM
With this buff we can see the difference between weapon, tank making infected in 0s, I'm rogue with almost 200% bd and nice damage and still need tank to kill boss faster, I fell like no one need rogue for nothing now. Maybe time to back to my mage :(

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 9S usando o Tapatalk

asommers
10-03-2022, 09:01 PM
Make the icons tick like a clock the rest of the buffs.

They actually do, but it's dark on darker, so it doesn't look like they do. I'll get these icons updated.

-ALS

tailwarrior
10-03-2022, 09:25 PM
now pisces is way way better and proc well with arcane armor 81 ty

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
10-03-2022, 10:17 PM
They actually do, but it's dark on darker, so it doesn't look like they do. I'll get these icons updated.

-ALSOh I didn't even notice.

To add, you should also assign different colors for different gear slots. Currently they're all red, its hard to distinguish which gear is on cooldown staring at a 10px by 10px box on mobile

asommers
10-03-2022, 10:45 PM
Icons should look a little better if you patch (log out and log back in).

-ALS

Corviss the Lich
10-03-2022, 11:19 PM
Thanks! feels a bit better playing as a rogue again!

Read
10-03-2022, 11:43 PM

The update on the Proc timers and the Rogue proc rate is absolutely fantastic. The class feels so much more smooth and polished now, since there is a predictable pattern allowing for more effective and fun clears/runs. It's such a wonderful change. The difference now compared to before is stunning to be honest. It's way more fun!

Thanks a ton @Devs.
CHEERS!

Secofield
10-04-2022, 04:54 AM
thank you alot for this quality update
playing rogue feels good again after a long time

TheBoon
10-05-2022, 04:42 AM
can the top 100 get a banner atleast? i mean it's 1st of its kind, it should have a banner 😕

karossss
10-05-2022, 07:17 AM
Pure dex better than bd

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Holyshox
10-06-2022, 04:38 AM
+ Item effects should now show when previewing on avatar in auction.Thank you very much for the Quartermaster update[emoji106][emoji817][emoji123]

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk