PDA

View Full Version : Piano rollin' out. Cya in the stars, UCS Blackstar

PianoWizzy
08-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Hasta la vista, y’all, I’m off these games for good.

For some of you, I love ya, I’ll miss ya, thank you for everything. Some of you, I was happy to help out. For others, sorry I never got to know ya. For this is an all around farewell to the peeps on the game. All the best, my friends! :)

This game stopped being fun a long while ago and it’s time for me to acknowledge that. I’m off to live up to my name’s sake with my time, that is, being a whiz at the piano, and with my schedule for the next few years I’m definitely out of time so I won’t be coming back as I’m out of reasons too.

As the last time I will not leave the internet, just keep an eye out for a nerdy nutter in a cape on a piano, I’ll always be out there in the matrix.

My guilds, my loves, I wish you all prosperity.
Sparxtans, it was dang fun. The time I spent on guild chat I think was worth it. Now I ask that you carry on the spirit of our master, TheShadowXXX, by yourselves, in his enthusiasm and drive of having fun, being cool, teamwork and being a family. Stay awesome my army, stay powerful, and make having fun your priority always no matter what happens. <3
Extreme Boss Slayers, my small, tight family, my oasis, my friends. I believe in your potential to prosper when all the retired players come back at the new campaign -- a refreshed abundance of respecting and respectable players there shall be. Stay extreme guys! <3
Sparkling Pwnies. I am a noob in your guild, and you are every bit as awesome as I thought you'd be before. I haven't been around long or much but it was a great time. The guild is not dead, and I believe you'll be carrying on strong once again very soon. Your people are truly awesome, keep it up. <3

Don't bother asking for stuff. Anything of value had been purged, sold, reserved or given, and all cash is out of the stash in the hands [or soon to be] of friends of mine who don't merch and/or otherwise deserved it.

And if you want my reasons for quitting, let's just say that they would make me sound like a ragequit. XD

I'll be hanging around the forums, maybe, and because I'll have to be recording to prepare for the pressure of the auditions for the next few months up till then so I should have some Youtube worthy material. Eventually. XD

(Hanging around SL a few more days to say goodbye to people I haven't yet personally.)

This is the close of my Star Legends chapter during which I can say I learned some life lessons regarding people, stress, priorities, life, and values, in which I've met people who helped me know more about what kind of person I am, people who put my mind in clearer perspective, and some people who made me fully take in how valuable life is, how important friends are, and how important it is to be a good friend.

[[ *takes breath* I don't have the energy to break that into proper sentences, sort that out in your own head. XD ]]

New chapter! Life, school, work, friends! Time to update! ;) I'm beaming off of UCS Blackstar to another ship, another place and time.

Peace out, and where ever you're playing your games, have a great time!

Live long, and Prosper.

[[ PM me for any contact info you want! ]]

-- END TRANSMISSION --

StompArtist
08-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Farewell Wizz. May you be successful in your all your endeavors and don't be a stranger now ya hear!

PianoWizzy
08-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Farewell Wizz. May you be successful in your all your endeavors and don't be a stranger now ya hear!

I'll stay strange but never be a stranger :)

Aracnus
08-08-2012, 07:19 PM
*starts crying* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :(

I'll miss you sooooooooo. You were a great friend Piano, me and every Slayer and Sparxtan will miss you.

I can remember all the memories now actually *flashback happens* :D

As i said to Blind:
Missed you shall be, but forgotten you are not. Hmmmmmmmmmm, YES!

bronislav84
08-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Aww take care Piano.

Another person I had JUST added to friends. Well at least Art ain't gone for good, but you are going for good and I'm sad.

Bilaxman
08-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Best of luck to wherever life takes you :) It was a pleasure getting to know you :)

Worship
08-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Piano.. Hate to see you go :(

Grats on life and your new chapter.

P.S: Stay observant ;)

Good luck to you Piano.. Farewell :(

PianoWizzy
08-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Thank you all too *salutes* You've been awesome!

Added: if you want any contact info, PM me

HunterSLAYER
08-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Rl first...and the best in whatever you have to do!

Farewell and Stay awesome Piano!

:)

Sent from The Vular Hive Depths Secret Chamber! XD

Jugernugetx
08-08-2012, 08:55 PM
*bangs fists on wall with head down*
Not another awesome friend... no.... D:
*dies*

Ugh Piano.... Bye :upset:

~ugh...
EDIT: EDIT: thought id post without saying lol?? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! two edits too! well good luck with life i guess xD :applause:

Flowman
08-08-2012, 09:20 PM
#Asiangirlproblems :(

SkillFullGamer
08-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Bye Piano :'( Barely met you, but really liked you!! And gonna miss you !!!
Add me on kik if you have one(SkillfullGamer) !! Don't be a stranger!!
Best Wishs on your piano.career, maybe see you play sometime :)!

PianoWizzy
08-09-2012, 06:30 AM
#Asiangirlproblems :(

Precisely...

Slant
08-09-2012, 07:08 AM
byebye Piano
good luck

Mitchturbo
08-09-2012, 10:03 AM
I'm not saying good bye ;-) but I have to post how much I love your leaving quote under your signature ;-)

Piano is the Doctor's new companion <3 FTW.

*huge hug* *gives skin* *another squeeze & pat on the back* ;-) *wipes tear* Big up yourself girl XD
- Much Respect - Mitchturbo.

Lavalamp
08-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Bye dizzy piano :( now who can I stalk :( lol

PianoWizzy
08-09-2012, 10:07 AM
I'm not saying good bye ;-) but I have to post how much I love your leaving quote under your signature ;-)

Piano is the Doctor's new companion <3 FTW.

*huge hug* *gives skin* *another squeeze & pat on the back* ;-) *wipes tear* Big up yourself girl XD
- Much Respect - Mitchturbo.

*hugs back* Stay on Twitter, ya hear? ;)

I'm just gonna miss those flawless revs, Mitch. :')

Phoenixking
08-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Wait wut?

D: nu

Jblazer
08-11-2012, 11:24 PM
NOOOOO PIANO!My great friend right down the drain.I enjoyed getting to know someone like you.I do admire your choice though it does not make me happy.:(Best of luck to you in the piano world.I play piano too.:(And now you're gone:(.If you ever come back I will be right here waiting.Also I would like to add some more.You have made a great difference in this community.Sad to see you go.Keep in touch alright?Love ya girl!Good luck out in RL!

Sincerely,

Jblazer

Paar
08-11-2012, 11:40 PM
Take Care Piano :) Bless you and may your journey within the real world be good <3

Taipan
08-12-2012, 01:34 AM
Fairwell piano.
You will be missed. Another Slayer, pwnie, and great player leaves us. Best of wishes for your piano career, and life in general.
Bro hoof. *clap clap clap* another play has ended. Live long and prosper.
http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t371/Taipan714/18808e3c.jpg

TEOKILLO
08-12-2012, 01:57 AM
U were one of the kindest ppl in the game to me, always helped me level when I needed it as a noob

PianoWizzy
08-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Fairwell piano.
You will be missed. Another Slayer, pwnie, and great player leaves us. Best of wishes for your piano career, and life in general.
Bro hoof. *clap clap clap* another play has ended. Live long and prosper.
http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t371/Taipan714/18808e3c.jpg

Made me tear up and squeal at the same time. This is illogical. :p <3

thecrankybearsam
08-13-2012, 10:25 PM
Your legacy will never be forgotten X(
Good luck, you have got a great career ahead of you

TsunamiTheClown
08-13-2012, 11:17 PM
Piano, great getting to know you. Maybe we could do a track together sometime, i need some synths from time to time XD. I'll PM ya.

See you around sis. <3

Deathpunch
08-13-2012, 11:30 PM
Sad to see you go, I'll leave one of my favorite piano pieces for you. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMSBBRhdFc4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Seiyen
08-13-2012, 11:50 PM
All the best for yo life piano...
Keep rockin girl!

Phoenixking
08-14-2012, 10:29 AM
Did you listen to death waltz? :O

Ark
08-14-2012, 02:30 PM
Pianooooooo Dx. Gonna miss you and your awesome cape! Dx

Take care Piano <3 I know you'll go far in your life :). Live your life at the fullest and it will take you to where you wanna be ;).

But now we are one Asian short sadly :(

PianoWizzy
08-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Pianooooooo Dx. Gonna miss you and your awesome cape! Dx

Take care Piano <3 I know you'll go far in your life :). Live your life at the fullest and it will take you to where you wanna be ;).

But now we are one Asian short sadly :(

I'm always short ;) Lol

Gonna miss all you guys, it's been awesome, it's been hilarious. :)

Commanderkeen
08-14-2012, 10:06 PM
:( we will all miss you Piano. You made SL such an awesome game and its sad to see someone like you leave. I wish you the best with the piano and school.

Ark
08-14-2012, 11:48 PM
Everyone is gonna miss your cape... I mean.. o.o youuuuu! :D

AND you know what? I'm gonna do that cape thing just for you! ;D I'll try looking for a long cloth or something and use it as a cape! ;).

But seriously, we are gonna miss you Piano! :) you always make being in the blackstar base fun :) gonna miss that Dx

Mitchturbo
08-15-2012, 12:31 AM
Exactly!!! Everyone I know has been affected by your disappearance :-(
We all wuv you sooo much XD

Iron Hand
08-15-2012, 12:57 AM
Sad to see u leave new friend, may all go well for ur future. Whatever road u travel i hope some day it may cross my path again as it is a privalige to call u friend for the short time i met you. Take care ivory soda keys.

From "Dakota" USN ret. :)

Livemau
08-15-2012, 10:49 AM
good bye its too bad i hardly got to know u b4 u vanished
good luck with the piano

Zaonabiuibil
08-15-2012, 10:32 PM
*tips hat* Had some good times, bad times, but that's the past. Best of luck in your future, and guess we'll be seing you on YouTube! ;)

Peace.

PianoWizzy
08-16-2012, 09:50 AM
*tips hat* Had some good times, bad times, but that's the past. Best of luck in your future, and guess we'll be seing you on YouTube! ;)

Peace.

To you as well.

Fao
08-16-2012, 10:12 AM
Good luck Piano! Im gonna miss you:( But I think your making hype right choice, sooo cya! Love ya<3

StompArtist
08-16-2012, 10:28 AM
Hey piano I made a custom Alien in STO!

Went through tutorial. How do I add peeps? lol

*Zero*
08-16-2012, 11:03 AM
Cya piano it was a blast. Take care and have a pwnietastic life!

PianoWizzy
08-16-2012, 11:18 AM
<3 you all!

lmao stomp, I'll send you a series of screenshots later

Mitchturbo
08-16-2012, 11:22 AM
You still doing signatures? They are really good.

PianoWizzy
08-16-2012, 11:44 AM
You still doing signatures? They are really good.

If such is requested I am open to the idea... ;)

Aracnus
08-16-2012, 11:48 AM
PIANO! I'll see ya on STO soon, downloading NOW! :D

Jblazer
08-18-2012, 12:27 AM
:(I'm just so stunned...I went on my friends list cuz I wanted to talk like old times:)But then I remembered your gone:(

PianoWizzy
09-20-2012, 11:53 AM
Remind me to never, ever, ever make promises. I fail all of them.

I will not be back to obsess the way I did before, but I'll be hanging around. :)

Anegriv
10-15-2012, 09:21 PM
This thread scared me for a second there...

BodMaster
10-16-2012, 11:43 AM
Surprise!! She's back alive and kicking... if you didn't already know xD

Anegriv
10-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Sort of... I never see her online >:(

BodMaster
10-17-2012, 08:47 AM
Sort of... I never see her online >:(

Just forums, I believe my friend :p

Nah we (Me and Art) took them on their first run through the new content, haven't seen them since lol