View Full Version : How do you use Tapjoy for this game?

BestHyun
08-08-2012, 08:57 PM
Ok, so I made an account on tapjoy and connected it with my device. However, Pocket Legends isn't on the games list. I tried opening available offers for other games, and it doesn't even work (Safari by the way) lol.

Is anyone managing to use Tapjoy for PL to get platinum at this moment? If so, can you explain how you're doing it? Thanks

Dudjdj
08-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Space time nexus>offer>new offers
They use w3i

Matutd
08-08-2012, 09:05 PM
On my safari (iPad 2) tapjoy is working just fine, I just click pocket legends on the games list and then it gives me the offers

RioMage
08-08-2012, 09:09 PM
For my samsung galaxy tablet, it sometimes switches to tapjoy and then it switches back to space time nexus w3i. Why does it do this?

Jcyee
08-08-2012, 10:58 PM
On my safari (iPad 2) tapjoy is working just fine, I just click pocket legends on the games list and then it gives me the offers

Me too... Cept ipad 1 :/ lol

giayuan
08-09-2012, 12:39 AM
Eh, I have a whole folder of apps in my itouch from offers that I haven't gotten plat from...
I delete apps when I get the apps, but some I actually play; but regardless play or no play, I get no plat.

Hardcoure
08-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Ok, so I made an account on tapjoy and connected it with my device. However, Pocket Legends isn't on the games list. I tried opening available offers for other games, and it doesn't even work (Safari by the way) lol.

Is anyone managing to use Tapjoy for PL to get platinum at this moment? If so, can you explain how you're doing it? Thanks

I only use Tapjoy; not a big fan of this new provider.

I've had an account with Tapjoy for quite a while. When STS took it off as their main free plat provider for PL, it didn't affect my account or ability to gain plat from them. Maybe re-installing your game could do it? Or playing it again?

I know sometimes when I download some of their offers then run them, it moves Pocket Legends down the list for available offers. One time it was just completely gone, like you say yours is. I just re-installed Pocket Legends and it came back up on my list. Maybe that will work for you, too. :chuncky:

xcainnblecterx
08-09-2012, 02:45 AM
Try a different browser for the phone:-\ I know when I used the stock browser a couple my apps didn't show up. I then downloaded opera browser or something worked perfect

BestHyun
08-09-2012, 03:05 AM
Ok, I managed to get PL into the games list. I completed a bunch of free offers, but I didn't get any plat wow.

xcainnblecterx
08-09-2012, 03:24 AM
Oh yea forgot to mention some tapjoy offer won't give plat haha. I feel your rage I did survey and signed up for sights was supposed get I think 30-40 plat didn't get one. I spent at least a couple hours doin all those. I think you can email them about it but every time I've tried its been useless

Register
08-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Tap joy works fine for me. In browser it shows up properly and everything, sometimes it doesn't always give the plat, but I'm fine with that. Is your device jail broken?

PownagePlus
08-09-2012, 11:59 AM
I use offers for Tapjoy but doesn't give me the plat... So i use w3i

BestHyun
08-09-2012, 12:20 PM
Hmm I guess getting free plat for this game has become very hard. Especially when w3i run out of offers all the time.

Hardcoure
08-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Do you only play on your iPod?

When I do my free plat offers I download them on my iPod, when I'm ready to play them for the free plat I open up PL on my phone then watch to see if the plat goes through.

Some offers you get as soon as you visit the App Store other times you have to play for a few minutes. It just depends.