PDA

View Full Version : Crate Token Kit

Synergia
10-05-2022, 12:04 PM
Hi, I wanted to suggest adding a "Crate Token Kit" to the vendor in Garreta
I have few characters, like many others and I have opened crates on all of them during the years.

Can you consider adding an untradeable but stashable x50 crate token kit to the vendor? would be cool.

Thanks!

- Synergia

asommers
10-05-2022, 09:57 PM
I'm a little confused. I assume you mean Naxbot in Garetta. Everything he sells costs Crate Tokens, what does the "Crate Token Kit" give you, Crate Tokens? If so, what would you buy it with?

-ALS

Ayeenn
10-05-2022, 10:10 PM
I'm a little confused. I assume you mean Naxbot in Garetta. Everything he sells costs Crate Tokens, what does the "Crate Token Kit" give you, Crate Tokens? If so, what would you buy it with?

-ALS

I think . It is better to put some other items to purchase with our crate token. Like add more arcane weap low lvls . Or some other eggs .cuz oir crate token is kinda useless . Thank you ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

papas
10-06-2022, 12:30 AM

-ALSIf u open crates on several characters u can have like 300tokens in 3-4diferent characters which u can't use. If u make crate token sack(with a small loss I guess like 50token sack bought for 60tokens), synergia can transfer all his tokens to his main so he can buy a shard.
My poor guessing.
It's not a bad idea.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Synergia
10-06-2022, 04:11 AM

-ALS

I mean I have a war / mage / rogue
I have opened crates few years ago on my war for example, and let's say I have 300x crate tokens there.

and on my mage, let's say I have x200 tokens.
On neither of them you could buy anything, but if I could buy "Crate Token Kit", I could open it on my other character.
I believe there are many kind of "Token Kits" who works this way.
For example - Orc Tags, Planar Tokens and more

where players pay for x60 for a certain currency, and get x50 bag of the same currency to open on other characters
so I thought why not do it with crate tokens as well :)

Hriv
10-06-2022, 05:05 AM
Those tokens whould have been account wide from the beggining imo.

Synergia
10-06-2022, 06:53 AM
Those tokens whould have been account wide from the beggining imo.

Yeah completly agree

If we can get all crates tokens account wide it would be even better
Cause I mean they can only be obtain with platinum and platinum is account wide

asommers
10-06-2022, 10:11 AM
The Orc Tag sack is tradeable. It seems odd that this one would be non-tradeable?

There are also two other crate token vendors, in Underhul and Festerfang.

I'll do some digging. I may need to standardize sack creation, pricing, as well as what's sold in all of these vendors.

-ALS

Killerjam
10-06-2022, 10:42 AM
The Orc Tag sack is tradeable. It seems odd that this one would be non-tradeable?

There are also two other crate token vendors, in Underhul and Festerfang.

I'll do some digging. I may need to standardize sack creation, pricing, as well as what's sold in all of these vendors.

-ALS

Yes please update these crate token vendors

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk