PDA

View Full Version : Jarl's Event

Nocturnus
10-05-2022, 03:20 PM
Bringing back the Jarl event, this year. It's fun and very popular.
There are farmed, many house items, houses, location, slot, etc.
Very necessary for aps.
And there's also that Profiter set, which drops only in that event, really useful. Now little and it will get worse.
Or bring that set in some locked.
I really don't understand why those very necessary and operational sets, like the speed set, gold loot set, or that Profitere, only drop once a year.
Not to mention if you are a Hardcore character.

Thank you for reading.

asommers
10-05-2022, 09:31 PM
Unfortunately, Occupy Windmoore is a huge art investment (typically requires new house/environment/furniture/etc.) and we just didn't have time this year.

-ALS

Ayeenn
10-05-2022, 10:12 PM
Unfortunately, Occupy Windmoore is a huge art investment (typically requires new house/environment/furniture/etc.) and we just didn't have time this year.

-ALS

So it is going back nxt year like January?? We need mor prof ring hehehe ^_^ .thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ploid
10-05-2022, 10:27 PM

-ALSIt could be the same like last year. People need House Slots and rings.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
10-05-2022, 10:31 PM

-ALS

I am completely sure that if you bring this event like last year, that is, without much new item, people will not care, many people have asked about it and have been waiting for it.
It is also necessary for the new aps, the prof sets are extremely expensive, the furniture is also expensive and you can also get a lot of gold with gl.
Just one week would be incredible.
But if the decision is already made. It will be another year to wait.

Thank you for the quick response.