PDA

View Full Version : O.g popping hearts (red, purple, black)

Narrix
10-05-2022, 04:25 PM
Does anyone remember how you could get them and if it's still available with some special chests or something? OH..and what the name is...

I'm talking about the hearts that u could equip as an vanity (on the banner slot i believe) that would pop out of your toon. Red hearts, blue, purple, black and maybe some more colours idk.

thanks in advance :)

Encryptions
10-05-2022, 04:50 PM
Radiant love. All of these are banners btw. They are untradeable, only purchasable during the lovecraft event from the vendor / reaching tiers. I have more somewhere just missplaced them.
Broken hearts- Silver Tier
Dark Hearts.
Forsaken Love

Oakmaiden
10-07-2022, 08:41 AM
I wish they were tradable. I have a bunch stashed somewhere. Mainly used them in my house, cuz can’t trade them. :(
I never understood the need for bound items. Please release them! Free the items from tyranny!

Fytheo
10-07-2022, 10:54 AM
I wish they were tradable. I have a bunch stashed somewhere. Mainly used them in my house, cuz can’t trade them. :(
I never understood the need for bound items. Please release them! Free the items from tyranny!

??

Bound items are cool. Why? Cuz you can’t sell them. What so cool about not being able to sell them? Not everything can be bought with money. That is the idea. Bound items are like a memory. And the memory belongs only to you. These items have a soul. I love bound items. Also, some people are really bad with gold. They have bad economy. And so do I. I always sell everything. Luckily, I can’t sell bound items. So they stay on my account. And so does the value of my account increases.

Oakmaiden
10-07-2022, 11:02 AM
If only that made any sense. These heart banners aren’t rare, overly desirable or even special because there are multiple recolors. So much common, I would like to sell them for what ever little gold they might bring. There are rarer items that sell so low, who cares besides hoarders?

Fytheo
10-07-2022, 01:27 PM
If only that made any sense. These heart banners aren’t rare, overly desirable or even special because there are multiple recolors. So much common, I would like to sell them for what ever little gold they might bring. There are rarer items that sell so low, who cares besides hoarders?

It does make sense.

AbsoluteSeller
10-09-2022, 11:11 AM

so you played this game for like 10 years just to scrap off 1000 gold from this? really??

Oakmaiden
10-10-2022, 12:41 PM
so you played this game for like 10 years just to scrap off 1000 gold from this? really??

Very useful post,ty.

AbsoluteSeller
10-10-2022, 01:09 PM
Very useful post,ty.

no need to hate when confronted with logic. Please keep this thread civil and respectful. Ty.

Titanium
10-10-2022, 03:03 PM
These hearts have been released during Valentine’s event.

Every year a different pair of hearts is being released.

Oakmaiden
10-11-2022, 12:56 PM
no need to hate when confronted with logic. Please keep this thread civil and respectful. Ty.

Very useful post,ty.

ComplicatedAL
10-12-2022, 12:16 AM
Bannerless Love Heart is the best hearts

AbsoluteSeller
10-13-2022, 04:37 AM
Very useful post,ty.

I know and there is no need to thank me :)
sometimes people cant make useful posts like me but it is okay honey, if you try enough, maybe one day your post will be useful too!
but we can only hope :)

Oakmaiden
10-13-2022, 07:19 AM
I know and there is no need to thank me :)
sometimes people cant make useful posts like me but it is okay honey, if you try enough, maybe one day your post will be useful too!
but we can only hope :)

Very useful post, ty.

AbsoluteSeller
10-13-2022, 10:29 AM
Very useful post, ty.

please next time press Thanks button.
and why do you take game and forums so seriously? Werent you the one that made fun of others for that?

Step up your game grandpa