PDA

View Full Version : Come on STS!!! :(

SexyIsland
08-08-2012, 11:36 PM
Come on guys, this was posted today on Facebook, this was my idea. Go look at my Thread from not too long ago. Where two other players and I where playing the Roles of the Carvina Rangers. "Power Rangers"... I guess you guys really liked my idea of Having Super Heroes in game!!! Let's have Pink, Yellow, White, and Black! Introduced and it will be all complete. Btw can I get a Reward!! Just kiddin! :star:

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/yesi_6/83d70519.jpg

And the same color standing position come on' LOL GOTTA LOVE YA!!!
You guys are :banana:

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/yesi_6/4ae688f5.jpg

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/yesi_6/42f75a49.jpg

HunterSLAYER
08-08-2012, 11:57 PM
O.O

Sent from The Vular Hive Depths Secret Chamber! XD

Jcyee
08-09-2012, 01:28 AM
Lol i noticed that too...

dugantale
08-09-2012, 01:29 AM
Hehe I love it!

SexyIsland
08-09-2012, 02:29 AM
Well at least they loved my Idea. And found it funny, interesting and useful!!! I'm happy! :star:

They really must have gotten the idea from my "DL Super Heroes!" Thread

This is :banana:

sun light
08-09-2012, 05:46 AM
LOL

SexyIsland
08-09-2012, 08:39 AM
LOL

Right!!! Sunlight this is a LOL moment

Zaonabiuibil
08-09-2012, 09:05 AM
... Mind. Blown.

Justg
08-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Seriously Sexyisland, thank you for the inspiration!

Floating
08-09-2012, 09:24 AM
Justg spoke!!!!! Island ur drop rate was the answer u got after introducin the idea

Flowman
08-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Still think the colors represent the power puff girls a lot more...

SexyIsland
08-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Lmao flow

SexyIsland
08-09-2012, 09:39 AM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Seriously Sexyisland, thank you for the inspiration!

Woot woot this feels good
And you're welcome.

Go Go Dark Rangers!!!

So :banana:

sun light
08-09-2012, 09:52 AM
LOL

Right!!! Sunlight this is a LOL moment
after that set, and batman set vanity,
we need Buffy set haha
that would be funny ;)

StompArtist
08-09-2012, 09:53 AM
I still think the game is missing a chicken suit.

SexyIsland
08-09-2012, 11:04 AM
I still think the game is missing a chicken suit.

Chicken Suit will be Epic :star:

Carapace
08-09-2012, 03:42 PM
at this point the other colors just HAVE to go in :vwink:

Aracnus
08-09-2012, 03:52 PM
YES, i call Black Ranger XD

octavos
08-09-2012, 04:18 PM

sweet, :D how about the green chest piece? can it be an accessory EG: facemask? :D

SexyIsland
08-09-2012, 04:29 PM

Yayy!! I promise if all the other colors are implemented in game I will make a thread with all the Dark Rangers Lined up. :)

Carapace
08-09-2012, 05:06 PM
I'm old school so it will likely be the original color variants, we shall see! Thanks for the inspiration SexyIsland :vsmile:

StompArtist
08-09-2012, 05:07 PM
I'm old school so it will likely be the original color variants, we shall see! Thanks for the inspiration SexyIsland :vsmile:

Chicken suits are old school.

octavos
08-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Chicken suits are old school.

kentucky fried school or even churches original.

SexyIsland
08-09-2012, 07:22 PM

You welcome Carapace, and so am I old school. Maybe the white could be there but it ain't necessary since Green Ranger is actually the white ranger.

Lowlyspy
08-09-2012, 08:31 PM
*cough* White *cough*

SexyIsland
08-10-2012, 10:17 AM
We can always have white, but it's not the old school color of the Rangers, but maybe we can have it as part of the 5 Day Nightly Reward as a special one. :)

EDIT: Ok well White Ranger is old school but it's not the original color for Tommy. Cara just want to implement the original colors... I take back what I said above...

Phoenician1
08-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Come on guys, this was posted today on Facebook, this was my idea. Go look at my Thread from not too long ago. Where two other players and I where playing the Roles of the Carvina Rangers. "Power Rangers"... I guess you guys really liked my idea of Having Super Heroes in game!!! Let's have Pink, Yellow, White, and Black! Introduced and it will be all complete. Btw can I get a Reward!! Just kiddin!

And the same color standing position come on' LOL GOTTA LOVE YA!!!
You guys are :banana:

EXCELLENT idea, and well-executed! And one more vote for the Chicken Suit.

SexyIsland
08-10-2012, 01:00 PM
:) Yayyy chicken suit!!!

And Thank you!!!

Lowlyspy
08-10-2012, 05:25 PM
We can always have white, but it's not the old school color of the Rangers, but maybe we can have it as part of the 5 Day Nightly Reward as a special one. :)

Oh isn't it? ;)

SexyIsland
08-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Lowly you are right as it is from the original episodes but he evolved into the white ranger. What we meant by Old school and Original is the colors. Red, Blue, Pink, Yellow, Black and Green.

Lowlyspy
08-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Imo, the first white ranger from the first power rangers show is pretty original to me. Heck, if we're goin old school, let's go super old school ;D

SexyIsland
08-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Not that old but maybe this old...

Jason
Billy
Kimberly
Trini
Zack
Tommy

Lowlyspy
08-10-2012, 11:31 PM
:O

Is reporting for posting pictures that are too awesome allowed?

Flowman
08-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Oh isn't it? ;)

He was green before white.
can we all agree that the black ranger being black and the yellow ranger being asian was too much?

Lowlyspy
08-11-2012, 12:22 AM
I'm fully aware, but we already have green, why not have white? ;) And don't get me started on that lol.

SexyIsland
08-11-2012, 12:36 AM
I would like to have the White Outfit as a Drop since its so Unique!!!

@ Flow: That was just so like hmmm why would they do that?

Aaroniero Arruruerie
08-11-2012, 01:57 AM
He was green before white.
can we all agree that the black ranger being black and the yellow ranger being asian was too much?

aww man bro, I cackled at that, it seems there are innuendos all throughout these shows... I caught on during ninja storm back when tommy was there

SexyIsland
08-12-2012, 10:56 AM
Awww ^^^ The last time I saw them was on a VHS Where the rangers lost their powers and they had to go to some desert thing and find their inner power and turned into Ninjas and w.e forgot what the movie was called. But yeah only originals there were Tommy, Billy and Kimberly.

Miss them much. Got to go buy me all the DVDs now. *Tears, Tears*

Flowman
08-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Awww ^^^ The last time I saw them was on a VHS Where the rangers lost their powers and they had to go to some desert thing and find their inner power and turned into Ninjas and w.e forgot what the movie was called. But yeah only originals there were Tommy, Billy and Kimberly.

Miss them much. Got to go buy me all the DVDs now. *Tears, Tears*
The original 6

Red - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_St._John
Yellow - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuy_Trang
Pink - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Jo_Johnson
Blue - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Yost
Black - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Emanuel_Jones
Green/White - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_David_Frank

SexyIsland
08-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Flow why are you making me CRY!!! :(
I miss my Rangers... (Sad that Trini died so young)

Ihavenokills
08-12-2012, 10:08 PM
haaaaaaaaahahahahahahah this is awesome! purely awesome!

SexyIsland
08-12-2012, 10:26 PM
Ty Ty

Phantomas
08-14-2012, 05:21 AM
Great idea, Power Ranger Vampires, lol, come on dev team, this is a good idea, help us out pls ;)
Ur an inspiration for us all! hahaha can't stop laughing! ;)

SexyIsland
08-14-2012, 08:15 AM
Great idea, Power Ranger Vampires, lol, come on dev team, this is a good idea, help us out pls ;)
Ur an inspiration for us all! hahaha can't stop laughing! ;)

Thank you! And don't worry the other colors will be implemented into game. My idea has already inspired them to do it. The devs are already working on it. ;)

Zaonabiuibil
08-14-2012, 08:25 AM
Lmao, is it sad I remember this?

Carapace
08-14-2012, 11:45 AM

Nope!

SexyIsland
08-14-2012, 11:54 AM

Not at all!

Airrie
08-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Power Rangers weren't half as cool as you guys :o

SexyIsland
08-14-2012, 04:18 PM
Power Rangers weren't half as cool as you guys :o

And Airrie has spoken :D Thank you!!!
I can't wait to see the other colors I have a special spot on my inventory for them. :)

Rawrimafish
08-14-2012, 08:28 PM
pink, orange?, yellow, blue?

SexyIsland
08-14-2012, 08:35 PM
pink, orange?, yellow, blue?

Pink, yellow and black!!! We have blue. And orange doesn't belong lol

Mrsberry
08-15-2012, 08:09 AM
Omg pink!!!!
My favorite power ranger.

morfic
08-15-2012, 08:13 AM
I hate power rangers. :p

Mrsberry
08-15-2012, 08:20 AM
How dare you!! The power rangers are saints!! :strawberry:

SexyIsland
08-15-2012, 10:47 AM

How dare you Morfy!!!! I'm scar for life!
I am so gonna give you some power ranger love <3
Imma make you love them... ;)

StompArtist
08-15-2012, 10:52 AM
How dare you Morfy!!!! I'm scar for life!
I am so gonna give you some power ranger love <3
Imma make you love them... ;)

Power rangers are a cheap imitation of G-Force: Guardians of space.

SexyIsland
08-15-2012, 12:19 PM
They are still awesome to me. :)

Rawrimafish
08-16-2012, 06:41 AM
Pink, yellow and black!!! We have blue. And orange doesn't belong lol
lol forgot blue

SexyIsland
08-16-2012, 08:42 AM
^^ Lol

Frzendeath
08-16-2012, 09:09 PM
I feel bad for all the kids who grew up on this crap...
This current generation of kids are going to be so much cooler growing up on batman, avengers, dcu, etc.... they will also agree with me like my 4 year old daughter already does batman rules and power rangers blow...

SexyIsland
08-16-2012, 11:55 PM
I feel bad for all the kids who grew up on this crap...
This current generation of kids are going to be so much cooler growing up on batman, avengers, dcu, etc.... they will also agree with me like my 4 year old daughter already does batman rules and power rangers blow...
Ummm no need for your comment on my post. No need to feel sorry for me or anyone else who grew up watching The Rangers just because someone like you never liked them or whatever. However a lot of people don't like them a lot of people does. Batman, lets see some people like it, some don't (like me) but you don't see me saying I feel sorry for those who grew up on that crap.(just like rangers doesn't exist neither Batman, Avengers, etc etc) It's not about being cooler or not, really who cares about that. I would have loved to see you in your younger years, (you might say no), but I bet you use to watch them as well. Probably getting up and doing the "It's Morphin time" pose...I'm just saying...

But imma ask in a nice way to please exit yourself from my thread. This thread was made for fun, and has inspired sts developers.

Thank you for your opinion; but wasnt necessary Good Bye :D

SN: How old are you again????

HunterSLAYER
08-17-2012, 12:58 AM
Ummm no need for your comment on my post. No need to feel sorry for me or anyone else who grew up watching The Rangers just because someone like you never liked them or whatever. However a lot of people don't like them a lot of people does. Batman, lets see some people like it, some don't (like me) but you don't see me saying I feel sorry for those who grew up on that crap.(just like rangers doesn't exist neither Batman, Avengers, etc etc) It's not about being cooler or not, really who cares about that. I would have loved to see you in your younger years, (you might say no), but I bet you use to watch them as well. Probably getting up and doing the "It's Morphin time" pose...I'm just saying...

But imma ask in a nice way to please exit yourself from my thread. This thread was made for fun, and has inspired sts developers.

Thank you for your opinion; but wasnt necessary Good Bye :D

SN: How old are you again????

Island has a point. There's nothing wrong with kids watching power rangers. IT's just a show.

Besides, power rangers was eons ago.....

:)

I'm Siri
08-17-2012, 02:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS6qCcWXL_I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Let's cry tougher:) Island
My all time favorite Super Hero!!!! Mighty POWER RANGER....Yay
Mystic force not the last....there is still Jungle Fury, RPM, Samurai...

Frzendeath
08-17-2012, 05:16 AM
Nope we had G.I. Joe and transformers in the 80s and rangers were always a cheap knock off of guyver to me....

BTW watch guyver and see how it inspired those beetleborgs.. I mean rangers...

Its a public forum u can't expect to make a thread about the power rangers and not receive some negative feedback...

I still feel bad the acting was horrible but remember what was showed right before it on TV back then? Batman the animated series.

PS don't ask me to leave a thread in a general discussion area go to off topic, just makes me wanna troll this thread hard... kaythxbie

SexyIsland
08-17-2012, 05:31 AM
Whatever no one really except for you wanna say negative things. Not one post in this forum can stay positive. Thats the problem. Anyways no one here was talking about Batman, Transformers or G.I Joe. I don't care. If you wanna talk about them, make your own thread about and trust me, you wont see not one comment from me. Btw this wasnt really the power ranger thread, read the beginning of the post of why I posted. Than we talk. Just cause others wanted to talk about it doesnt meant anything.

The fact that you refer to the rest of the people as some poor kids who you felt sorry for watching the power rangers was uncalled for. No one in here has or had a problem. Except for you. If you dont like them fine its your likes, your choice but dont come here bashing my thread. With that attitude. Its not necessary.

Batman of course ANIMATED all PROGRAMMED. Rangers actual human beings Acting. If to you they did such bad acting maybe you should of cast for it, would love to see how you would of did it. :) btw dont think im getting at your bones or anything. I dont know you, dont have nothing against you, and dont wanna know you. But i will appreciate if you just keep the negative comments to yourself. Or pm me about it. Dont want my precious thread closed because of one person.

Thank you

Urqui
08-17-2012, 05:33 AM
Nope we had G.I. Joe and transformers in the 80s and rangers were always a cheap knock off of guyver to me....

Its a public forum u can't expect to make a thread about the power rangers and not receive some negative feedback...

I still feel bad the acting was horrible but remember what was showed right before it on TV back then? Batman the animated series.

PS don't ask me to leave a thread in a general discussion area go to off topic, just makes me wanna troll this thread hard... kaythxbie

Bad way to start on the forums
If you're gonna be mean just keep your comments to yourself. :cool:

SexyIsland
08-17-2012, 05:35 AM

It doesnt belong in Off Topic if it was, why all 3 Devs that comment didnt move it. No one has complaint but you!

Have a good day!!

SexyIsland
08-17-2012, 05:38 AM
Bad way to start on the forums
If you're gonna be mean just keep your comments to yourself. :cool:

Thank you Urqui, trying to keep a thread clean, fun and look what happens. Smh there is no need for negativity or being mean. :O

Deathpunch
08-17-2012, 06:59 AM

Ima have to friend this guy. We grew up on the same cool stuff and we enjoy the same activities on the forums. Lulz!

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

HunterSLAYER
08-17-2012, 07:27 AM
Ima have to friend this guy. We grew up on the same cool stuff and we enjoy the same activities on the forums. Lulz!

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

So u like autobots huh?
Transformers is a pretty awesome cartoon(i've watched it as a kid)

Power rangers is ok.
Although it has a little bit of violence(pulling punches at enemies,etc.)

Glad that u did't say its crap like someone did as different ppl have different preferences(and obviously they shouldn't be judged cos' of that).

:)

StompArtist
08-17-2012, 08:11 AM
Oh no! A Batman is better than the Power Rangers debate!

The nerdness of the forums just tripled!!! Time to call Finn and Jake to the rescue!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV10eE4WqIc

Flowman
08-17-2012, 09:09 AM

The current generation of kids will be better? Have you seen what they play on nickelodeon and the disney channel now? I have little cousins - they're screwed.

SexyIsland
08-17-2012, 12:07 PM
The current generation of kids will be better? Have you seen what they play on nickelodeon and the disney channel now? I have little cousins - they're screwed.

Lmao Flow, you are right!!!

SexyIsland
08-17-2012, 12:12 PM
Power rangers is ok.
Although it has a little bit of violence(pulling punches at enemies,etc.)

Ok, So Batman, Transformers and etc. ( no punches, no violence) yeah yeah btw I dont think any of the above is crap or garbage. But if the Rangers had "Violence" what does Batman have "Glory"... Smh Look at the movies as well "VIOLENCE" all over.

Poor rangers!!!

I dont want this thread to become like any other. I rather have it die than locked or removed.

Frzendeath
08-17-2012, 12:42 PM
ROFL island u self trolled by reading to far into it, this is a place to freely discuss our opinions and I never once said you shouldn't, learn to flow man haha(girl)

BTW batman was a man and became powerful on his own, not needing some hugee head and puppets to maake him greater, and I still have fantasies about Harley Quinn

And batman: tas voices went on to help make arkham city a great game

The rangers now from the beginning are druggies, dead or wash ups, awesome role models..

StompArtist
08-17-2012, 12:44 PM
How does one self troll?

Frzendeath
08-17-2012, 12:58 PM
By reading to far into my comments.. it was never an assault on her but hey at least the thread is still alive right?

StompArtist
08-17-2012, 01:00 PM
Well then.

The REAL Batman, the original, was hanging out way too much with a young boy and dressed in an highly inappropriate fashion.

SexyIsland
08-17-2012, 01:23 PM
By reading to far into my comments.. it was never an assault on her but hey at least the thread is still alive right?

Not for too long Thank you for your Thoughts. I know how to handle things in a better manner. Have a good day ma'am/ Sir...

Airrie
08-17-2012, 01:55 PM
There was nothing wrong with the thread, why did it go sour? :p
I grew up on the original Power Rangers! :D Go Go Power Ra... okay maybe this isn't the time for that.

:) Locking per request, and from further fire.

Oh and welcome to the forums Frzendeath!
Be sure to check out our Forum Rules (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules) ;)