PDA

View Full Version : AO3 drops

Hardcoure
08-09-2012, 01:57 AM
I'm on my L70 mage just doing the Mystery set quests. For some reason, I wanted to have the staff set. Bit random but oh well. Here I am hosting Captive Audience runs and farming T'Paxxx (one or two x's? I don't remember) and his Jailers. Two of the lower levels there got a white drop. I don't think I've ever seen one of those in AO3 before. Usually just greens, purples, and the odd pinks here or there.

It kind of blew me away that such an item dropped there when the lowest color item I've seen is probably green. Although it has certainly been a while since I last played any form of Alien Oasis. Curious to know, have any of you seen a white drop there?

xcainnblecterx
08-09-2012, 02:39 AM
Idk lol I kinda stopped paying attention to what drops when I run ao. I think I've got some whites

Energizeric
08-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Whites drop all the time in AO.

Register
08-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Lol, you wasn't sure if tpaxxxxx was one or two x's...so you put three. Genius.

Chopper
08-09-2012, 12:46 PM
i got white drops there recently, pretty sure. I liquidate all anyway so i dont pay much attention.

Hardcoure
08-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Whites drop all the time in AO.

Not just any AO part, but AO3 is what I'm getting at. It's been quite a long time since I played there but I don't remember getting any whites. I'm excluding the first AO3 dungeon since it's not the same as the rest.

Lol, you wasn't sure if tpaxxxxx was one or two x's...so you put three. Genius.

Haha why thank you! I didn't notice I did it, thought I only hit the x key twice... :shame:

Register
08-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Haha why thank you! I didn't notice I did it, thought I only hit the x key twice... :shame:

*gasp* What if the x key is stuck!
Maybe you should sue your keyboard company for a stuck x key!

Hardcoure
08-09-2012, 08:23 PM
*gasp* What if the x key is stuck!
Maybe you should sue your keyboard company for a stuck x key!

They'd tell me oh well because my laptop body is so old. :p