PDA

View Full Version : Zodias spirit dagg glitch?

Roguemaybe
10-06-2022, 09:15 AM
The daggers don't crit, don't use Elite dmg, don't use boss dmg, and don't even use dex/dmg stats at all?

I changed the pets/aa/stats (Respec) but it's still the same dps.

Literally nothing works with the daggers, is this a glitch or smt.

Also can we at least get the Max stats of the item at max level, similar to the older spirit weapons.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Roguemaybe
10-10-2022, 07:45 AM
Hi team, can we get an update? Eg this is the correct dmg/ this is bugged/still investigating etc.

Thanks in advance

Cinco
10-10-2022, 10:57 AM
Are you talking about the proc? If so - the proc is doing reflection and isn't going to run modifiers like crit, elite, etc. when incoming damage is reflected back at the attacker.

With respect to the Zodias Spirit Dagger abilities - I am seeing crit, bonus damage effects, etc. in combat.

Can you be more specific about where you're looking at the weapon performance, what you are expecting to see and what you are seeing? Thanks!

Roguemaybe
10-10-2022, 08:51 PM
Yes was looking at the proc in this case.

Currently the proc is as you described, no multipliers, just the daggers levels affecting the proc only.

I thought that atleast the proc dmg would crit, since it's a rogue weapon and have crit in the stats as well. I was rather confused when it didn't crit, and went to test the proc further.

Adek Nakal
10-11-2022, 12:01 AM
reflected damage cant crit not a new thing

Roguemaybe
10-11-2022, 02:27 AM
reflected damage cant crit not a new thingYes, but it's not stated within the game/item itself, thus looking for more info here on the forum.

Anyways still found it weird that the proc dmg can't crit, especially for a rogue. I honestly don't mind a lower base reflection dmg, but able crit chance, with similar dps (before and after).

Roguemaybe
10-11-2022, 02:34 AM
Anyways, thanks everyone for the clarification

kulldeepboro
10-11-2022, 03:34 AM
Anyways still found it weird that the proc dmg can't crit, especially for a rogue. I honestly don't mind a lower base reflection dmg, but able crit chance, with similar dps (before and after).

main purpose is damage reflect

suppose incoming damage 100 and it reflects 50% . so its 50 damage ,now how can it be critc or get multiplied .

seems messed up ,i agree but its working as intended .

Sent from my nokia 3310

Roguemaybe
10-11-2022, 04:32 AM
main purpose is damage reflect

suppose incoming damage 100 and it reflects 50% . so its 50 damage ,now how can it be critc or get multiplied .

seems messed up ,i agree but its working as intended .

Sent from my nokia 3310Yea I guess so. I'm just addicted to the crit dmg text I guess XD