PDA

View Full Version : Zodias Eating Machine Level 60 Stats Overview + Weapon Buff Preview

Cinco
10-06-2022, 03:24 PM
Zodias Eating Machine Max Stats
My apologies! It looks like I never posted the max level statistics for the Zodias "Eating Machine" Gear.
could'a sworn I had!

While it's unlikely that these stats will change anyone's mind about the attractiveness of these gears (especially now), it's still something that should be out there for review and commentary...

Rogue
248861 248862

248863 248864

Sorcerer
248866 248865

248867 248868

Warrior
248869 248870

248871 248872

Incoming Fixes / Buffs
A number of fixes and buffs will be incoming for this equipment in the very near future (hopefully before the weekend)...

+ Fixed Zodias Eating Machine Aegis damage not scaling properly with weapon level.
+ Zodias Eating Machine Sword proc damage buffed (now ignores armor).
+ Increased damage over time component of Zodias Eating Machine Bow proc.
+ Zodias Eating Machine Staff proc buff gets armor mitigation and increased damage.

Mynzz
10-06-2022, 03:29 PM
Is it suppose to be in AL General Discussion ? If yes then mb

Cinco
10-06-2022, 03:30 PM
Is it suppose to be in AL General Discussion ? If yes then mb

Yeah. It's not an "annoucement," it's a matter of general discussion. Thanks for keeping an eye on these sorts of things tho ;-)

Encryptions
10-06-2022, 03:47 PM
I will let you know if they need more damage once I test them.

Ploid
10-06-2022, 03:47 PM
Yeah. It's not an "annoucement," it's a matter of general discussion. Thanks for keeping an eye on these sorts of things tho ;-)Maybe put the exact %increase damage the staff gives.

Aquaris gives 700% for example at all levels. This should be atleast 800% at max level to be worth anything.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
10-06-2022, 04:14 PM
@Cinco what about spirit dagger proc reflect damage stop increasing at lvl 21? dagger is not about damage it did'nt need additional stat for damage, much need more reflect damage or armor.

Cinco
10-06-2022, 04:23 PM
@Cinco what about spirit dagger proc reflect damage stop increasing at lvl 21? dagger is not about damage it did'nt need additional stat for damage, much need more reflect damage or armor.

Reflection for 20 and below is 800%. At Level 21 reflect 1200%. Once you break Level 41 your reflect will do 1600%.
Note: the buff also increases your armor from 250 to 500 and then to 750 at 41+ which means that incoming damage may be less (so less to reflect).

Marosok
10-06-2022, 04:35 PM
I may be wrong but last time i tried machine blade it did not proc when skull axe proc was active. I don't own any to test it now, but stacking with skull axe proc would make them good options for some situations. Without that i am afraid they are not "strong" enough.

Encryptions
10-06-2022, 04:42 PM
Reflection for 20 and below is 800%. At Level 21 reflect 1200%. Once you break Level 41 your reflect will do 1600%.
Note: the buff also increases your armor from 250 to 500 and then to 750 at 41+ which means that incoming damage may be less (so less to reflect).

Can reflection in pve be changed to do reflection before damage reduction takes place? I remember it use to be like this in the past but was changed for pvp in 2019. Ofc the percents would need decreased a bit but this would be such a nicer experience.

snakeeyes
10-06-2022, 05:11 PM

This is a nice info, thanks for this... 🥰🥰🥰

AgentStonoga
10-06-2022, 06:04 PM
Tbh, zodias spirit gear (weapons) at max level should be a bit stronger than myths, because we have to waste a lot of time for lvling it up.
Imagine wasting a lot of time just to get a weapon that is weaker than cheap mythic weapon.

QuaseT
10-06-2022, 06:05 PM
Ive lost all hope for staff and gun after leveling them to 41. Just gonna be a very expencive speed set for me.

Skeleton Mike
10-06-2022, 06:28 PM
Nice changes :)
These should start dropping in events instead of mythics, after all they were meant to help new players right? just a thought.

jaeden.
10-06-2022, 10:00 PM
Do xp awakes help with the spirit level?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

terapan
10-07-2022, 12:50 AM
How many damage increase for eating staff?
Aquaris is at 400%(5x), skrat at 200%(3x)

Encryptions
10-07-2022, 02:37 AM
How many damage increase for eating staff?
Aquaris is at 400%(5x), skrat at 200%(3x)Aquaris is 700%. Hopefully the staff will be 700% at max lvl. These spirit weapons cost the most for lv 81 yet a mythic weap that costs 10x less performs better.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Cyvermont
10-07-2022, 04:10 AM
At least! Thxs god!!
Please add pull proc for aegis, so it is not too bad, n can u add more lvl. Its dissapoiting we can only lvl it to 60. Please add more level upto 76 at least, so it can make more damage than mythic sets. At least to compensate time n resource from leveling it n buying 10 pearls. Lol.

Again thank you for the buff[emoji120]
NB:
Please add plat 40% disc at weekend!! XD

Cyvermont
10-07-2022, 04:37 AM
Btw from the name eating machine sets, i know this supposed to be OP MOB killer. At least make it better to eating all mob in sungken.

Again please add pull proc for aegis, n huge buff for sword single target damage, (damage increase everytime lightning struck in same target). Make it worthed than neptaris or polaris.[emoji120]

N please give recipe to make the set to vanity (bound) after we make it to max level. (Using another set/loot from items in sungken). It will make people more interesting to use it. (Or maybe even better as aps or badge as eating machine maniac) xD

Hriv
10-07-2022, 07:55 AM
For the sake of vertical progression, please stop releasing irrelevant gears. The amount of work you need to put for this set in order to achieve is far more ridiculous compared with Zaarus set that you trashed in the last event. I hardly suggest you to cosider you and your team to migrate sets/weapons/armors to standardised architypes that allow the player to further upgrade them once new content is introduced. For example Eating Machine can be crafted into a new set once expansion will take place. All the required materials can be obtained in game. At this point gears became so irrelevant that I find them as a joke because I have no trust in getting any piece of gears anymore.

If I want to further upgrade my zaarus I should be able to using recipes, materials and gold. I am soo tired after all those years to see so many items becoming irrelevant.

Oakmaiden
10-07-2022, 08:07 AM
Drop the ingredients in the regular maps please. This isn’t an op set and shouldn’t drop in an elite map. Please don’t tell me I can buy them in the cs. I think the concept is to play the maps for these items. Or am I playing Arcane Shopping?

Immortal_Blood
10-07-2022, 08:47 AM
at a quick glance, the armor seems really low dude..

but im the guy who uses 21 crystalline so maybe just not listen to me hahaha

tapsykrete
10-07-2022, 09:26 AM

your right dev cinco, so why needed armor buffs of zodias dagger when proc instead of adding health% + a little bit damage% when proc so this dagger more useful when get the max level 76. i think less armor more damage taken you get from mobs and boss then when proc reflect become also more useful.

Cinco
10-07-2022, 09:32 AM
your right dev cinco, so why needed armor buffs of zodias dagger when proc instead of adding health% + a little bit damage% when proc so this dagger more useful when get the max level 76. i think less armor more damage taken you get from mobs and boss then when proc reflect become also more useful.

I hear you. The design was done to counter the armor reduction debuffs you get from Zodias monsters - but I will consider shifting the stats around for a different purpose. Thanks!

tapsykrete
10-07-2022, 09:32 AM

tapsykrete
10-07-2022, 09:35 AM
I hear you. The design was done to counter the armor reduction debuffs you get from Zodias monsters - but I will consider shifting the stats around for a different purpose. Thanks!

thank you for consideration :)

Cinco
10-07-2022, 09:36 AM
Aquaris is 700%. Hopefully the staff will be 700% at max lvl. These spirit weapons cost the most for lv 81 yet a mythic weap that costs 10x less performs better.

It's meant to give a lower multiplier on damage because the proc is also giving you a strong heal-over-time effect - but I see Sorcerers wanting to forego the survivability.

tapsykrete
10-07-2022, 09:44 AM
Tbh, zodias spirit gear (weapons) at max level should be a bit stronger than myths, because we have to waste a lot of time for lvling it up.
Imagine wasting a lot of time just to get a weapon that is weaker than cheap mythic weapon.

+1 on this.
and also add more buffs when u use 3/3 on set. i think legendary set 3/6 level81 give more buffs damage.

Synergia
10-07-2022, 11:18 AM
leveling spirit weapons up is very hard, take months of hard work

Encryptions
10-07-2022, 11:35 AM
It's meant to give a lower multiplier on damage because the proc is also giving you a strong heal-over-time effect - but I see Sorcerers wanting to forego the survivability.

We mainly want damage buffs on spirit weapons rather heals / armor buffs. I feel its fine to make them more op than mythic considering they are way more expensive than mythic weapons right now and they are a higher rarity than mythic.

Legolasn
10-07-2022, 11:45 AM

No healing can compete with aquaris hp/armor boost, healings dont prevent oneshots

Cinco
10-07-2022, 12:02 PM
We mainly want damage buffs on spirit weapons rather heals / armor buffs. I feel its fine to make them more op than mythic considering they are way more expensive than mythic weapons right now and they are a higher rarity than mythic.

No healing can compete with aquaris hp/armor boost, healings dont prevent oneshots

I can understand wanting the Spirit gear to do the same stuff as the Mythic gear only better... but I worry that it'd make the Mythics useless (in the pejorative sense and not the literal sense as the set bonus is still much better).

Let's see how today's updates to Spirit weapons feel and then start talking next steps - as (for better or worse) we are about to add Arcane 81's to the mix :-)

Cyvermont
10-07-2022, 12:06 PM

This is 100% true!!! I hope dev listen to your advice. U have talk how trash spirit weapon damage even in lower level map such as maus, in your YTvideo n its 100% true!! Its sad but true.

Cinco
10-07-2022, 12:10 PM
Drop the ingredients in the regular maps please. This isn’t an op set and shouldn’t drop in an elite map. Please don’t tell me I can buy them in the cs. I think the concept is to play the maps for these items. Or am I playing Arcane Shopping?

Seems reasonable to me. I'll add it to our list of tasks.

Cyvermont
10-07-2022, 12:13 PM
I can understand wanting the Spirit gear to do the same stuff as the Mythic gear only better... but I worry that it'd make the Mythics useless (in the pejorative sense and not the literal sense as the set bonus is still much better).

Let's see how today's updates to Spirit weapons feel and then start talking next steps - as (for better or worse) we are about to add Arcane 81's to the mix :-)

I still wont belive encryption YT review when i first watching it, im thinking its bc the weapon used for review is lower level. But now, i realized its absolutely true(after seeing the final stat). Great design. Good proc aura(for aegis). Very beautiful, n need lots of effort to leveling but all for unusefull weapon in lower level map is frustating. Even worse than mythic that come out months before it. Lol i dont understand the purpose if it was mean to be weaker than old weapon :(

Btw, the armor n helm also need huge buff. Bonus set need buff too imo.

Ty anyway for the buff[emoji120] appreciate it. Thanks.

Synergia
10-07-2022, 12:47 PM
@Cinco, few months ago I asked you to remove dodge when daggers proc so we could reflect properly.
however, you guys changed it to -100% dodge while proc, while every level 81 rogue has 170%+ dodge chance, and the result is still the same.

could you just set it to 0?

Lichqueen
10-07-2022, 03:26 PM
Zadias spirit dagger gives good damage reclection but when we get -100 dodge we die easily i know its necassary for reflecting proc but we dont have much hp and armor so at least add some armor proc (3x-4x) ,and even if we lv up spirit weapons their effectiveness still much more less than mythic weapons, therefore many player dont think lving up them worth when we can get pisces,nepta... i mean pls buff spirits more

Player4L
10-07-2022, 07:18 PM
Is hard to kill mobs in zodias maps with zodias weapon you deal low damage i suggest that u can lvl up zodias weapon in any map to lvl it up faster

gianthills
10-07-2022, 07:39 PM
Are these stats final ?

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

Encryptions
10-07-2022, 08:11 PM
Ok after testing the spirit sword and aegis I will say that they both are extremely powerful against bosses, the sword especially.
The issue is the aegis, a lv 41 aegis does high damage against a boss but we are wanting the aegis to wipe out mobs. Could the aegis proc damage be nerfed against main bosses and buffed against mobs and mini bosses? Instead of 3 - 4 attacks can it do up to 10?
I did not test venge blood/ rally cry / if higher str gives higher proc damage / pet aa etc.
Sword video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZAyh6MfiwU
Aegis video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRQqc27wb8Q

danialazhad63
10-07-2022, 10:33 PM
Ok after testing the spirit sword and aegis I will say that they both are extremely powerful against bosses, the sword especially.
The issue is the aegis, a lv 41 aegis does high damage against a boss but we are wanting the aegis to wipe out mobs. Could the aegis proc damage be nerfed against main bosses and buffed against mobs and mini bosses? Instead of 3 - 4 attacks can it do up to 10?
I did not test venge blood/ rally cry / if higher str gives higher proc damage / pet aa etc.

Agreed, the aegis supposed to clean mobs not bosses & 3-4 attack by the proc too little. Also atleast increase the proc rate or reduce the proc cooldown because the proc rate almost as bad as lv71 spirit... please look into this matter @Cinco. Thank you.

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Cyvermont
10-07-2022, 11:19 PM

Agree aegis still need buff, increase it ticks/proc or make it faster to proc[emoji120]

That sword is OP!! Its just like what i though it should be, 2nd lightning multiple the damage[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] Op weapon for zodias indeed..

And please buff the armor n helm too[emoji16][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Last but not least. Please 40% plat disc for this weekend[emoji85][emoji120][emoji120]

tailwarrior
10-08-2022, 12:09 PM
Aegis video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRQqc27wb8Qwow I saw the video, the sword was op even without ult. But whether the ult or arcane affect it's damage? It was not clear Whether you used it in the video

As for aegis, maybe they should increase the time of the proc.

Can you do bow and dagger review against bosses too?
ty [emoji28]

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Encryptions
10-08-2022, 01:20 PM
Just need people to lend me the weapons to test.

Psp
10-08-2022, 01:23 PM
Just need people to lend me the weapons to test.

if I had those all yours my g

Aayushh007
10-09-2022, 02:20 AM
It's broken 76 spirit axe just one taps 70% hp on elite ekenta
Kinda hard to believe if it is made to be like this only or any further changes would be made.
Specialy how it is rn killing hydra/orrick (the punching bag bosses) in one tap ,the lb is broken.
So will there's be any fix to that or will it remain the same? Thanks

Encryptions
10-09-2022, 02:50 AM
Sword needs buffed, it only one shots every boss in the game. Tbh in my opinion thats super weak.

gianthills
10-09-2022, 09:58 AM
I think the sword's damage is unevenly distributed based on its level. I mean not bad for weak, but bad for strong. the damage it does , doesn't match the level of the sword. Like a level 24 sword hitkilling the boss is very brutal. I suggest scaling the damage properly and putting this brutal damage only on the final level of the sword which in the end is fair since it is rare to see such a weapon at maximum level. worth the effort

Encryptions
10-09-2022, 12:11 PM
If you have better ideas than I do then please share but after gathering spirit proc info here is what my suggestions are. They are op but you have to spend a ton of time leveling these things.

Sword: needs damage output fixed. Lv 24 can 1 shot any boss, make it do 25% dmg to a boss at lv 1-10, 35% at 11-20, 45% at lv 21-30, 60% at 31-40, and 75% at 41. Lv 41 spirit sword would be ideal to farm with since it does enough dmg to let the war switch to gl. Not 1 shotting the boss.

Aegis: decrease damage dealt to bosses and increase damage dealt to mobs, leveling it up can increase proc duration and how many ticks it does. Lv 41 aegis I tested and it did like 50% dmg to mobs..

Bow: this is like the most balanced weapon at lv 11-20 I have not seen a bow performance at lv 21+

Dags: give 60% nonstacking dmg redu -200% dodge and have reflect deal dmg based off damage intake before dmg reduction takes place. This is not op for bosses but it is op for mobs, its still less op than pisces but more fun. Dmg reflect % you devs have to test and base off per lvl.

Gun: rework this to be like a bow + sword proc, strike the boss with lightning that deals 30-70% hp shock damage through levels and a 2% hp tick every .500ms for 5 seconds that stays even after you switch loadouts.

Staff: Remove heal add 2x hp and 500-900% damage buff through lvls. Aqua still more op for surviving but this is a higher dmg alternative.

I've had a ton of fun with the sword lately one shotting every boss in the game but we all know thats too op.

Skeleton Mike
10-09-2022, 04:54 PM
The bow at lvl 40 ish becomes very reliable for boss kills, cheers devs!

Auiu
10-09-2022, 09:27 PM
Pls rework eating machine cannon, It took a very long time to kill the sunken boss, even though I had used combos with the staff, all my friends came out of the map because it was very long before the sunken boss was killed

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Cyvermont
10-10-2022, 12:53 AM
It's broken 76 spirit axe just one taps 70% hp on elite ekenta
Kinda hard to believe if it is made to be like this only or any further changes would be made.
Specialy how it is rn killing hydra/orrick (the punching bag bosses) in one tap ,the lb is broken.
So will there's be any fix to that or will it remain the same? Thanks

But its still super hard to aim for boss in elite sunken especially when mobs respawn again n again. If the lightning doesnt stacks it hard to kill boss :( so i think its quite fair for axe. Need team to clear mobs, it have flaw n usefullness.

Cheers :D

Ploid
10-10-2022, 01:13 AM
Spirit Sword needs nerf. Its going a lot of damage which spirit weapons should not.

It's doing 75-100% of boss HP on proc. 10-15% would be good.

For comparison, Hyperos does 5-10% of elite ekenta health on proc. While currently spirit sword is doing 75% on 2nd proc.

Cyvermont
10-10-2022, 01:23 AM
Spirit Sword needs nerf. Its going a lot of damage which spirit weapons should not.

For comparison, Hyperos does 5-10% of elite ekenta health on proc. While currently spirit sword is doing 75% on 2nd proc.

If it nerfed, nobody will use it. Its really sucks and hard to make consecutive proc. and hard to proc too if it take too long, the damage doesnt multiply.

U should use it for know how sucks that weapon in general. And war ulti doesnt have any effect for the proc imo. (Including spirit aegis proc if im not mistaken)

Its pure luck weapon. Worth the time and gold needed to leveling it up.

danialazhad63
10-10-2022, 01:55 AM
If it nerfed, nobody will use it. Its really sucks and hard to make consecutive proc. and hard to proc too if it take too long, the damage doesnt multiply.

U should use it for know how sucks that weapon in general. And war ulti doesnt have any effect for the proc imo. (Including spirit aegis proc if im not mistaken)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAgreed, also the proc rate very bad

@Ploid Btw the spirit rarity are above mythic, u complain it being op cuz you're jealous cuz you don't own it & didn't event try it yet...so don't make your own assumption without trying it in the first place

QuaseT
10-10-2022, 02:01 AM
Gun went from decent to useless after fixes at launch. I was able to stack it with aqua and in pvp. Both got removed so its worse than legendary gear right now while others are better than mythics. The leveling part vanishes if one weapon is better on level 1 as some others on level 41+. Really bad consistancy of buffing and nerfing.

Encryptions
10-10-2022, 03:03 AM

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkIf it did 15% then everyone would just continue to use neptaris.

Legolasn
10-10-2022, 03:45 AM

Yea hyperos definitely does 5-10% hp when u play with 1.5k int clueless what u doing.

Auiu
10-10-2022, 04:26 AM
@Cinco I hope that the eating machine cannon can be more useful for killing mobs and bosses.

My suggestion for eating machine cannon:
Proc : Dropping meteors deal damage Reduces armor, damage And give mark 7s. Next basic attack strike Boss and mobs with Meteor super deals 30-80% hp shock damage.

Please listen to my input. Ty

tailwarrior
10-10-2022, 10:34 AM
I'm ok with the spirit sword,they need to buff the proc rates and ult should work on it.Aegis needs to do more damage for mobs since war clearing in elite maps is very bad. Might as well give wars mob clearing also.

If possible can someone review spirit gun and bow. My only concern is for other class weapons to deal similar damage to bosses on par with war axe.

kulldeepboro
10-10-2022, 10:50 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkdidnt meant to thank ur comment .

Sent from my nokia 3310

Ploid
10-10-2022, 12:46 PM
Agreed, also the proc rate very bad

@Ploid Btw the spirit rarity are above mythic, u complain it being op cuz you're jealous cuz you don't own it & didn't event try it yet...so don't make your own assumption without trying it in the first place

Sent from my RMX2001 using TapatalkI quote Cinco, "Mythic sets are supposed to be better than Spirit set"

Right now a spirit sword is stronger than mythic set???

Ploid
10-10-2022, 12:48 PM
Yea hyperos definitely does 5-10% hp when u play with 1.5k int clueless what u doing.Spirit Sword 1 hitting Hydra in 600ms isn't healthy. Doing so much damage to elite ekenta just by itself isn't healthy.

I am playing with 2.2kint while it's little int, the damage difference between a spirit sword and Hyperos/Neptaris is insane.

This sword is nearly 1-hitting elite ekenta. Keep in mind that arcane weapons aren't out. There would be no room for arcane weapon when spirit weapon is doing so much.

snakeeyes
10-10-2022, 01:10 PM
nerf all super power proc that can kill 1-2-3 hits the boss, or nerf all all super power ultimate skill to make it fare to rogue.😆😆😆 peace.

Encryptions
10-10-2022, 01:36 PM
Spirit Sword 1 hitting Hydra in 600ms isn't healthy. Doing so much damage to elite ekenta just by itself isn't healthy.

I am playing with 2.2kint while it's little int, the damage difference between a spirit sword and Hyperos/Neptaris is insane.

This sword is nearly 1-hitting elite ekenta. Keep in mind that arcane weapons aren't out. There would be no room for arcane weapon when spirit weapon is doing so much.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkSwords getting fixed. No point on constantly saying the same thing over and over when everyone already knows about it.
Btw I can get 200ms hydra if I really kept trying.

As I beg for you to do once again- Play the warrior class and you will understand.

Legolasn
10-10-2022, 02:07 PM
Spirit Sword 1 hitting Hydra in 600ms isn't healthy. Doing so much damage to elite ekenta just by itself isn't healthy.

Lol oneshot hydra...like u couldn't do before with every mythic weapon even bow...as of neptaris being better than hyperos ..LOL good one..u know armor procs exist and higher stat exist, use those before u compare classes. Hyperos does by far more.
Its funny how every single good mage can see how op this class is but some others just cant lol

Synergia
10-10-2022, 02:21 PM
Lol oneshot hydra...like u couldn't do before with every mythic weapon even bow...as of neptaris being better than hyperos ..LOL good one..u know armor procs exist and higher stat exist, use those before u compare classes. Hyperos does by far more.
Its funny how every single good mage can see how op this class is but some others just cant lol

don't take it personally.
No matter what happens, even if mage can do billions of damage, @Ploid will still claim that other classes are better, even tho he never tried them.

Ploid
10-10-2022, 04:14 PM
don't take it personally.
No matter what happens, even if mage can do billions of damage, @Ploid will still claim that other classes are better, even tho he never tried them.
Swords getting fixed. No point on constantly saying the same thing over and over when everyone already knows about it.
Btw I can get 200ms hydra if I really kept trying.

As I beg for you to do once again- Play the warrior class and you will understand.I just said spirit sword was doing more damage than it should. Devs seem to agree as well hence the nerf. Nothing more and nothing less.

snakeeyes
10-10-2022, 04:27 PM
Its ok to all class to oneshot the fly or hydra because its lvl gap, but all zodias boss not fair to 1 hit war pola and 2 spirit aegis and sword, but nepta is ok because it is combo of strategy.

Encryptions
10-10-2022, 04:29 PM
I just said spirit sword was doing more damage than it should. Devs seem to agree as well hence the nerf. Nothing more and nothing less.

We know it is but you kept repeating it to each reply. Do make a warrior lv 81 and play it.
Even the bow needs a nerf right now, its doing insane amounts of damage to bosses, one proc kills a boss if vest proc is active.

Sulphurea
10-10-2022, 06:54 PM
Exactly like polaris with ulti? Ah yes but wars can, just need accept it

Lmao

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Skeleton Mike
10-11-2022, 07:06 AM
Even the bow needs a nerf right now, its doing insane amounts of damage to bosses, one proc kills a boss if vest proc is active.

If doing insane amount of damage is the standard for nerfing things then polaris is right next in line.

The bow only does good damage at high level which is a good reward for the effort of leveling a single target weapon for so long and even then the proc chance is not reliable.

Encryptions
10-11-2022, 09:03 AM
If doing insane amount of damage is the standard for nerfing things then polaris is right next in line.

The bow only does good damage at high level which is a good reward for the effort of leveling a single target weapon for so long and even then the proc chance is not reliable.

Lv 1 does like 15m damage+. Kills zodias bosses in 1 proc. That damage is fine but its doing it at such a low level.

snakeeyes
10-11-2022, 09:28 AM
Cinco hope maybe nerf all the weapons that can 1-hit in a proc the boss especially the milion burst damage that is 1 to 2 hits the boss of zodias elite this will be started by jealousy and fighting by every player that uses different classes, just don't nerf neptaris because it is a combination of basic charge damage and basic damage combo, for now they say spirit bow and sword are still over power that can kill zodian boss in 1-2 seconds.

Synergia
10-11-2022, 09:54 AM
Hi,
I was wondering if charged and normal attacks have the same proc rate?
Or perhaps charged attacks has higher chance to proc?

Also if possible, would be nice to know the numbers..
TY!

Ploid
10-11-2022, 09:57 AM
Neptaris is fine as it requires ult to one-hit boss. Spirit weapons are 1-hitting without ult. That's the problem.

Ilove_Poopoo
10-11-2022, 09:57 AM
Its counterintuitive for the Bow and Sword to not scale with primary stats. I can technically be naked, respec to 0 skill attributes and still do the same damage.

These weapons are exactly like Dragon Staff used to be but on steroids. I remember a dev devoted a whole thread explaining why weapons that deal %hp off bosses health is bad for the game, hence, they were eventually nerfered. Seems like they're making the same mistake reintroducing this mechanic.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?418197-Dev-Blog-Regarding-Weapons-that-deal-a-of-an-enemy-s-health

It felt awful seeing how stale gameplay is now with these weapons. Brainless runs. Discourages acquiring more gear. Overshadows other meta's that require braincells to pull off.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Skeleton Mike
10-11-2022, 10:13 AM
Lv 1 does like 15m damage+. Kills zodias bosses in 1 proc. That damage is fine but its doing it at such a low level.

That damage is irrelevant, the weapon is scaling to the boss you were fighting but I find it strange that its able to kill. At lvl 50 when fighting the boss in sunk the whole proc does 70% boss life, it only kills when I get lucky with my kraken armor proc, which gives x3 damage so no surprise there.

Were you also using the kraken armor?

Nocturnus
10-11-2022, 12:06 PM
Its counterintuitive for the Bow and Sword to not scale with primary stats. I can technically be naked, respec to 0 skill attributes and still do the same damage.

These weapons are exactly like Dragon Staff used to be but on steroids. I remember a dev devoted a whole thread explaining why weapons that deal %hp off bosses health is bad for the game, hence, they were eventually nerfered. Seems like they're making the same mistake reintroducing this mechanic.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?418197-Dev-Blog-Regarding-Weapons-that-deal-a-of-an-enemy-s-health

It felt awful seeing how stale gameplay is now with these weapons. Brainless runs. Discourages acquiring more gear. Overshadows other meta's that require braincells to pull off.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

100% agree.
We went back to mausoleum, let's look for someone with Dragon (Spirit) to kill the boss.
These weapons are extremely broken.
Today I saw how someone killed with one shot, each mecha elite phase, until he was killed.
There is literally no need for gear, team or strategy anymore, just a spirit proc.
Really sad the way these things are tested.
Out there, there are even YouTube videos of people killing bosses with one shot, completely naked.
Then you have that AQUARIUS + HYPEROS COMBO, shooting bosses as well.
(It was said that there would be no more combos, at least with weapons of the same class and much less as powerful)
It seems that it is the new Arcane of the shots.
Completely disappointed with the direction this is taking.

Ilove_Poopoo
10-11-2022, 12:16 PM
100% agree.
We went back to mausoleum, let's look for someone with Dragon (Spirit) to kill the boss.
These weapons are extremely broken.
Today I saw how someone killed with one shot, each mecha elite phase, until he was killed.
There is literally no need for gear, team or strategy anymore, just a spirit proc.
Really sad the way these things are tested.
Out there, there are even YouTube videos of people killing bosses with one shot, completely naked.
Then you have that AQUARIUS + HYPEROS COMBO, shooting bosses as well.
(It was said that there would be no more combos, at least with weapons of the same class and much less as powerful)
It seems that it is the new Arcane of the shots.
Completely disappointed with the direction this is taking.Indeed. Not to mention Arcane weapons haven't even arrived yet. It is to be expected that Arcanes would naturally surpass these Spirits to live up to its name and for them to be profitable, but by then all of Zodias's content would be set to Brackenbridge difficulty.

Quality of gameplay has dipped significantly. It used to be only those who knew the strategies, were well geared, along with great team coordination be the ones to do it - as expected, but why bother with that? when all we need is a Spirit to mimic the same thing while being naked in a blindfold.

Hopefully the mage Spirit staff isn't like this as well.

Nexior
10-11-2022, 12:26 PM
Lv 1 does like 15m damage+. Kills zodias bosses in 1 proc. That damage is fine but its doing it at such a low level.5b sets vs 30m zodias wep

Ok its fine

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Nocturnus
10-11-2022, 12:27 PM
Indeed. Not to mention Arcane weapons haven't even arrived yet. It is to be expected that Arcanes would naturally surpass these Spirits to live up to its name and for them to be profitable, but by then all of Zodias's content would be set to Brackenbridge difficulty.

Quality of gameplay has dipped significantly. It was sad to see that u can now just get a Spirit and clap bosses naked with a blindfold on.

Hopefully the mage Spirit staff isn't like this as well.

The only scenario where a future arcane could outperform current spirits is if they activate with 1 hit, and they are also 1 shot xD

Ilove_Poopoo
10-11-2022, 12:34 PM
The only scenario where a future arcane could outperform current spirits is if they activate with 1 hit, and they are also 1 shot xD

In other words, we're headed toward an "Auto-play" type of gameplay xd.

Nocturnus
10-11-2022, 01:03 PM
In other words, we're headed toward an "Auto-play" type of gameplay xd.

Not a bad idea, now that I think about it, I could do Lb in my sleep. (Some already do, but it seems that this is checked once a year).
On the other hand, the new goal would be how much your battery can hold or how many devices you are willing to have.
If you have a PC you would be god.

Golem
10-11-2022, 01:17 PM
Nice updates thank you cinco

snakeeyes
10-11-2022, 02:12 PM
sts please bring back the exitement and strategy game play that need each class combo strategy, proc strategy, no to 1 hit delete the boss for new arcane weapons and to this new spirit weapon, bring back the old game play that each class has a role, each weapon has a purpose to use. one hit delete the boss killing the exitement of teamwork play.

snakeeyes
10-11-2022, 02:32 PM
and remember the old times that we need this pets aa to kill the boss kelvin, korruptions, and fenris, i said it earlier to my complain nerf all the weapons that can 1 hit the boss, nepta sword is the example of a good proc for boss because of its combo strategy not the other one spirits sword and aegis and polaris.

Immortal_Blood
10-11-2022, 05:00 PM
i wasnt gonna comment [again?] but i was wondering if non linier levelling for the spirit weapon after level 50 should be added wherein after level 50 the strength of the weapons is increased even more with each level. this would be added to incentivise ppl to level the spirit gear up beyond what is necessary and maybe with other reasons that ppeople have or reasons for doing it be it to sell it for a lot or,,......

tailwarrior
10-11-2022, 05:04 PM
and remember the old times that we need this pets aa to kill the boss kelvin, korruptions, and fenris, i said it earlier to my complain nerf all the weapons that can 1 hit the boss, nepta sword is the example of a good proc for boss because of its combo strategy not the other one spirits sword and aegis and polaris.I remember it took a long time and strategy to kill elite bael to loot a malison. But now we're accustomed to killing bosses super fast. It's similar to a speed set scenario. I can't play the game without ss.

kulldeepboro
10-11-2022, 10:06 PM
this will probably lost in the comments.

the pressure upon devs [emoji45]

they are stuck as i feel

they listened to players for buffing the spirits but buffed too much .

every nerf consist risk that a player might quit .as what been happened after proc stack nerf .

imo we are used to killing boss asap and doesnt make us satisfy if its slow killed ,seems like a time waste .

after hard thinking i might have found a solution to this problem

_______ just an idea ______

what if boss fights are longer like 5mins+

increasing boss health at a certain degree that it can't be killed lesser than 5mins even with good set (3k) while saying that also increasing gold loot too, so that we don't feel we have wasted our time being inside the map .

elite mecha is a prime example of delaying the time with its mechanic since average run takes upto 1.4-2 mins for normal players , but none runs cause there's an better map for gold farmers aka elite sunken .

i wont be suprise if everyone suddenly starts running elite mecha if dropping 150-250k( rough idea acc to my gl%) yes ik it should take 2-3 mins minimum . changes required .

these way we got value for time as well as gameplay that we seek .

gauntlet out there ik but this changes can fix for boss which are getting insta killed or can made changes into the gauntlet too .

main purpose of stating this idea is to have longer battle but getting same profit acc to time taken

thank you for reading

Sent from my nokia 3310

snakeeyes
10-11-2022, 11:05 PM
@Cinco why spirit zodian dagger buffs is nothings change on damage reflect after a buffs update we feel the remove armor buffs on proc but we didnt feel the buffs on damage reflect, feels the same because i test with armor and helm equip with armor stat 5.9k the skeleton damage reflect 20-25k and i un-equipt both armor armor stat 800 and the damage reflect is still the same i think its a bug? also suggest add taunt on proc so the proc become usefull on a random and party run, the proc is only usefull only on solo.

kulldeepboro
10-11-2022, 11:39 PM
@Cinco why spirit zodian dagger buffs is nothings change on damage reflect after a buffs update we feel the remove armor buffs on proc but we didnt feel the buffs on damage reflect, feels the same because i test with armor and helm equip with armor stat 5.9k the skeleton damage reflect 20-25k and i un-equipt both armor armor stat 800 and the damage reflect is still the same i think its a bug? also suggest add taunt on proc so the proc become usefull on a random and party run, the proc is only usefull only on solo.

drag proc REFLECT DAMAGE

suppose its reflect 50% incoming damage.

skeleton do 100 damage to you ,your drag proc and does 50% reflect .

50 damage is reflected . damage doesnt scale with stats .

Sent from my nokia 3310

snakeeyes
10-12-2022, 04:52 AM
drag proc REFLECT DAMAGE

Sent from my nokia 3310

+ Removed armor buff from Zodias Spirit Daggers caster proc to improve performance of damage reflection (more damage taken = more damage reflected).

that means that the armor remove buffs on this update is useless? and much better is not remove the armor and we need more armor awake and armor pet hb.

Auiu
10-12-2022, 06:31 AM
Pls Buff eating machine gun 81, Don't be favoritism

War op
Rog op
Mage weak zzz Killing bosses can be 2 hours

I as a mage player, am very disappointed if there is no change

Encryptions
10-12-2022, 08:17 AM
I messaged cinco about the spirit weapons if they will be worked on more after the buff we had a few days ago, I forgot to mention this here. Here is what he said. Give them a bit of time and things should work out.
This was said before the nerf and after the buff.

Most definitely. Looks like the War weaps didn't get any sort of cap on the amount of damage they can do - so that'll be addressed. There's also removing the armor from dagger procs so that the reflect is more powerful. I'll have the team consider the idea of totally reworking reflection to deal with mitigation differently... but we've discussed it before and the change would have a domino-effect on a lot of encounters (so it may not happen). I've also asked the designers to think about another round of buffs for the Sorcerer weapons. Not sure if all of this will happen before Halloween or after.

Best wishes!

snakeeyes
10-12-2022, 08:49 AM
I messaged cinco about the spirit weapons if they will be worked on more after the buff we had a few days ago, I forgot to mention this here. Here is what he said. Give them a bit of time and things should work out.
This was said before the nerf and after the buff.

nice information thanks

Aux
10-12-2022, 12:58 PM
:mascarilla: e mejoró el daño de proc de Zodias Eating Machine Sword

Schwis
10-12-2022, 10:13 PM
Op

Sent from my 1 using Tapatalk

Roguemaybe
10-13-2022, 02:38 AM
It's abit of a long shot but hey why not just leave this suggestion here.

Currently the proc dmg for zodias dagger seems to be % of incoming dmg.

Could we change it to (fixed dmg + lower % of) incoming damage. The fixed damage (or even both) could be the component that increases with level.

I'm suggesting this as it doesn't work that well with armor and damage reduction, not to mention the new weapons and some pets that reduce damage of the enemies, the fixed dmg reflection will help with this.

Was thinking fixed damage of 20-30k (L1-10), 30-40k (L10-20), 40-60k (L20-30), 60-80k (L30-40)

More exponential dmg, as the exp needed is much more at higher levels. But I'm not sure of % of damage, but total est 50-70k+ for lvl 30 or so? (In elite zod)

It's a long shot, but hope you at least give this some thought.

Thanks for listening to my Ted talk.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Legolasn
10-13-2022, 11:52 AM
Funny thread , 1 step ahead 15 behind...cool

Synergia
10-13-2022, 11:56 AM
Spirit bow went from being insanely OP (Taking whole hydra HP in 1 proc, 14M damage) to deal 0.5% of hydra HP in 1 proc.
whats the point on using it now?
when you nerf / buff stuff dont go crazy, make stuff x100 stronger / weaker.
are you even testing them before release?

Ilove_Poopoo
10-13-2022, 12:04 PM
You guys don't really test things do you? Legendary gears do more damage now.

There should always be a middle ground for weapons like these, not too superior nor too inferior. An alternative to mythic weapons.

Who manages the design and testing? How did it go from being advertised as "weaker than mythics", then buffs them to deal 30m damage, then nerfs then to deal 5k dmg.

Cinco
10-13-2022, 12:09 PM
Legendary gears do more damage now.

My Legendary Bow can crit for up to 10k whereas my Spirit Bow Proc at 60 procs for upwards of 25k.

I understand that fixing the "Way too OP" aspect can be extremely jarring.

Cinco
10-13-2022, 12:10 PM
Spirit bow went from being insanely OP (Taking whole hydra HP in 1 proc, 14M damage) to deal 0.5% of hydra HP in 1 proc.
whats the point on using it now?
when you nerf / buff stuff dont go crazy, make stuff x100 stronger / weaker.
are you even testing them before release?

The "insanely OP" part means that the amount of change to make it balanced will be severe. Sorry about that!

Synergia
10-13-2022, 12:13 PM
Also, @Cinco
IDK if it is intended but "Eating Machine Bow" can't proc on Elite Ekenta.
maby on other bosses as well IDK, ill test now.
I tried for 5 mins stright, not a single proc but I imagine even if it does, normal attacks will be better?

nevermind, I need just to accept the facts that all the effort we, the players, have done to level up these spirit weapons, is for nothing, these weapons will never be used again.

so frustrating work pattern.

Marosok
10-13-2022, 12:23 PM
Why are you doing this, this was not nerf, you've just buried fun weapon.

Sulphurea
10-13-2022, 12:24 PM
Balanced= trash
Nice concept indeed. Can we have one weapon, ONE, that let us kill bosses without depending always on other classes like parasites?!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

gianthills
10-13-2022, 12:36 PM
I was enjoying playing with the spirit sword, even if the polaris does more damage, I prefer it because it doesn't need to charge the attack. but after that nerf i got totally discouraged.

Hexame
10-13-2022, 12:43 PM
The spirit sword works like how it used to once you make it reach to Lv60. It's more fair now that people have to work for it to get to lv60 to get that damage back and it's fair enough.

Legolasn
10-13-2022, 12:46 PM
The spirit sword works like how it used to once you make it reach to Lv60. It's more fair now that people have to work for it to get to lv60 to get that damage back and it's fair enough.

Cinco just said it does 15k dmg at lvl 60 lol

Hexame
10-13-2022, 12:57 PM
Oh well lol time to move on and pop crates for the new arcane sword and aegis I guess

Fastfire
10-13-2022, 02:41 PM
The "insanely OP" part means that the amount of change to make it balanced will be severe. Sorry about that!

Cinco I can see it’s kinda annoying to appease everyone with nerf and buff and weapons etc. so just potential a idea for future spirit gear. Rather than having be “attack weapons” make them support or utility weapons” instance terror blade proct or something.

The difficulty of crafting/ buying and lvl just isn’t worth the proct if it can’t be used like utility or a
Have dmg to compete with other items like mythic 81 or arc 81.

basically the devs and others spent so much time/ resources on developing these weapons that no one uses etc

Encryptions
10-13-2022, 04:33 PM
My Legendary Bow can crit for up to 10k whereas my Spirit Bow Proc at 60 procs for upwards of 25k.

I understand that fixing the "Way too OP" aspect can be extremely jarring.

Cinco.. 25k damage at level 60 which requires killing like 400k mobs with the weapon on you to level up to. 25k damage. You have bosses that all have 20million - 40million health. 25k damage is 0.001% hp from a 25mil hp boss. 25k damage, that is 1/7 hp of 1 zodias mob in sunken fleet.

I really hope this nerf is just temporary so you guys have time to work on these weapons and fix what was wrong with them. The way you say this statement about legendary vs spirit sounds like you want people to progress from legendary gears to spirit gears to mythic gears, the economy is too messed up for that, every mythic gear is dirt cheap and spirit gears cost 20m.

kulldeepboro
10-13-2022, 05:53 PM
The spirit sword works like how it used to once you make it reach to Lv60. It's more fair now that people have to work for it to get to lv60 to get that damage back and it's fair enough.without any standard background nor calculating ,you have just stated a false information out here .

i suggest from next time dont share information which are false .

Har Har Mahadev

Hexame
10-13-2022, 10:51 PM
drag proc REFLECT DAMAGE

Sent from my nokia 3310

What's Drag Proc? A Dragon Proc? I think you meant to spell it as Dagger?

kulldeepboro
10-14-2022, 01:08 AM
What's Drag Proc? A Dragon Proc? I think you meant to spell it as Dagger?yep dagger i mean .

since i quote him it doesn't matter if a spelling mistake happens .

those who can understand will understand .

so what's the problem here ?

Har Har Mahadev

danialazhad63
10-14-2022, 03:48 AM
What's Drag Proc? A Dragon Proc? I think you meant to spell it as Dagger?Lmao...

Pov: when you're the wrong side & can't find other ppl mistake

XD

Mitsooos
10-15-2022, 03:58 AM
The truth always pain.
Every time the team release new equipment, always finding some loose screws , and after some quick adjustments, they saying we fixed the loose screws.
But they not screwing the screw of the problematic equipment.
They screwing US!
If the truth sounds toxic to you, do whatever you want!

Skeleton Mike
10-15-2022, 06:28 AM
So... any plans to improve these weapons? I know that the arcanes are out but these are still bad, except maybe the gun that is good for debuffing damage.

Cinco
10-15-2022, 06:38 AM
Given the stats the ease of proc and the relative proc power these are now well balanced at Level 60 compared to their Mythic counterparts.

I’ll entertain specific buff ideas in this new context (as u know they had an issue before where they did uncapped damage …higher than even Level 100 Arcanes will do - and that is now fixed) but I don’t plan to make them BrokenOP again.

Thanks for the feedback!

snakeeyes
10-15-2022, 07:42 AM
Given the stats the ease of proc and the relative proc power these are now well balanced at Level 60 compared to their Mythic counterparts.

I’ll entertain specific buff ideas in this new context (as u know they had an issue before where they did uncapped damage …higher than even Level 100 Arcanes will do - and that is now fixed) but I don’t plan to make them BrokenOP again.

Thanks for the feedback!

that means the damage buffs increase at lvl 1-21-41-60?

Skeleton Mike
10-15-2022, 08:25 AM
I understand that but getting to lvl 60 is a painfully long process and not worth the reward that these weapons offer at the moment. I wish spirit rarity was viewed as the play to win counterpart of arcanes which are pay to win. the concept of a weapon that levels with you is really appealing..

Well then here is my suggestion for the bow , once it procs each succesive hit against marked target will increase dot dmg by 10% (up to 100% ).

Anaagabaci
10-20-2022, 04:09 AM
Aww man, I just about got a great death engine riffle

snakeeyes
10-25-2022, 03:46 PM
we still farming death using this spirit daggers and we need to wait long cooldown to activate again and the damage of reflection is just like the other spirit weapon not worth to tank even on single target lol sometimes mobs didint hit us because of short proc durations.

tapsykrete
10-26-2022, 06:45 PM
can you add some buffs when all parts at level 60 together. or add some stat because hard and you need more effort to level up this gear more farm dearh in elite zodias too by using this gear. so give us some reasonable damage or good stats. 2 yrs in making this spirit gear with nothing??

Skeleton Mike
10-30-2022, 08:06 PM
Come to think of it, wouldn't it be more adequate for the daggers to do damage upon dodging? instead of reflecting it could be like counter attacking. Just saying that it would make more sense, dexterity is not a synonym of somebody able to take hits xD

Advocacies
11-08-2022, 03:01 AM
@asommers @cinco

Please make spirit staff pull and AoE heals instead of dmg buff would be much useful

asommers
11-09-2022, 12:20 PM
Closing thread. Continued feedback moving here (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?661221-Feedback-Zodias-Spirit-Weapons-(Eating-Machine))) following update.

-ALS