PDA

View Full Version : guild havock

dandappa
08-09-2012, 07:18 AM
Ok I am temp GM of United Nations , there was an incident earlier by a guy named Lgxdblaze, he was promoted to officer then started to boot out alot of guildies . (about 10 or so before i removed him) ..so i am warning u guys about this person. BEWARE!! DONT PROMOTE HIM.

reason this kind of stuff happened is because we promote guildies lvl 10 + recruiters , lvl 35+ officers ..but we will be more strict about this now.

One of my friend said there's another person by the name of BlazeLedgen (maybe the same person ??)who done the same thing to his guild, so beware of these people. Good luck to all current and upcoming Guild Masters. Hope I helped some of you with not much restrictions and rules to ur guild.

EDIT : also forgot to mention he makes new accounts and add himslef to the guild one account was Archane. He also claimed his cousing is a dev LOL

KillaSkillz
08-09-2012, 07:47 AM
Its against forum rules and etiquette to name names in forum. Report the player to STS tell your friends and move on, no good can come from calling it out on forum except an arguement, which isn't any good at all.

Glad to hear you got rid of your troublemaker before too much damage was caused. Sometimes it happens when nobody is on and a guild gets emptied.

dandappa
08-09-2012, 07:50 AM
ok thanks

*Zero*
08-09-2012, 07:55 AM
Also wrong forum section. Should be in guild section...jus sayin...

dandappa
08-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Also wrong forum section. Should be in guild section...jus sayin...

OH thanks alot for this because i wasnt sure where to post it.still getting accustomed to forums lol noob here :) . Still trying to understand half of those forums rules too

Kanozaki
08-09-2012, 02:04 PM
OH thanks alot for this because i wasnt sure where to post it.still getting accustomed to forums lol noob here :) . Still trying to understand half of those forums rules too

its fine (: , and you need to be really careful on who you make officer . Only people you trust.

*Zero*
08-10-2012, 09:50 AM

Np bro. Have a wonderfully delicious day!

Lowlyspy
08-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Its against forum rules and etiquette to name names in forum. Report the player to STS tell your friends and move on, no good can come from calling it out on forum except an arguement, which isn't any good at all.

Glad to hear you got rid of your troublemaker before too much damage was caused. Sometimes it happens when nobody is on and a guild gets emptied.

Rules, yes. Etiquette, idk. I for one appreciate when an unsavory person is brought to my attention, considering some people don't get banned very long or don't get banned at all when it is deserved.

Deathpunch
08-11-2012, 06:15 PM
I'm with lowly on this. If you don't want to be called out on the forums for being a dirtbag then don't do dirtbag stuff. Seems fairly simple. I appreciate when names are named, helps me in the recruitment process. I would also hope that if someone does dirtbag stuff while in IU that someone in guild would be notified, like Killaings, Azibas, myself, or any officer, and we would swiftly handle the matter.

-----
NOTE TO READER: The above post should most likely be read in a sarcastic tone.

flashbackflip
08-14-2012, 01:42 PM
Agree with Lowly and Death on this issue

Griefing (mass booting) is one of the hardest violations as its almost impossible to get members back after they got booted.. I saw several guilds disappeared that way..

Cahaun
08-14-2012, 02:17 PM
Agreed. I'd like to know who they are so I know when to keep an eye out. It's a good thing lots of guilds are careful on promotions, but grief booting is still very much alive and still happens.