PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Arcane Level 81 Kraken Battle Weapon Stats and Proc Overview

Cinco
10-06-2022, 04:31 PM
ARCANE LEVEL 81 WEAPON STATS
We are about to wrap up testing on our new Arcane Level 81 Kraken Battle weapons and would love your feedback.

First the stats:

Rogue
249150 249149

Sorcerer
249152 249151

Warrior
249153 249154

ARCANE WEAPON PROC ACTIVATION
The introduction of 'guaranteed proc chance' after a number of successful attacks (but unsuccessful proc activations) has taken over for the "Kill Streak" activation we had in mind for three (3) of the new 81 Arcane Weapons. It's just so much more fun (and feasible for end game).

The Kraken Battle Claws, Kraken Battle Staff, and Kraken Battle Aegis (all of which are meant to empower your ability to clear groups of PvE monsters) are now using a 'guaranteed proc' after (n) number of attacks. Of course there is a chance for you to proc before you hit this max number of attacks. Currently playing with fifteen (15) attacks before guaranteed activation and will be trying higher and lower thresholds over the course of testing.

The Kraken Battle Bow, Kraken Battle Cannon, and Kraken Battle Sword which are meant to boost your ability to kill bosses use a 'guaranteed proc on charge' - so as long as your charged attack hits and your weapon is not on cooldown you'll activate the weapon's proc on the impacted targets. All weapons hit and can proc on more than one target (max varies per class - final figures still in development). Charged attacks from these weapons have a near-zero chance to miss or be dodged (also being tested / revised currently).

PROCS AND POWER
Kraken Battle Weapon procs are powerful, simple and straightforward. The proc is meant to either kill groups faster or to kill the boss faster:

Rogue
Kraken Battle Bow
Land a Charged attack to apply the "Killer Current" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)!
This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' damage output (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (30) second cooldown.
When the "Killer Current" proc activates you also gain a seven (7) second buff that gives you haste (25% in PvE, 10% in PvP), stacking damage (100% in PvE, 50% in PvP), and stacking speed (50% in PvE, 25% in PvP).
Note: Charged attacks can hit multiple targets (irrespective of cooldown)!

Kraken Battle Claws
Deal damage for a chance to summon the "Claw Tsunami" aura!
This swirling aura of swords lasts for seven (7) seconds and does heavy damage to enemies in range.
Targets caught in the "Claw Tsunami" aura lose 75% of their armor (50% in PvP).
Guaranteed proc on fifteen (15) successful attacks. Twenty (20) second weapon slot cooldown.

Sorcerer
Kraken Battle Cannon
Land a Charged attack to apply the "Shock Stream" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)!
This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' speed (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (30) second cooldown.
When the "Shock Stream" proc activates you also gain a seven (7) second buff that gives you haste (25% in PvE, 10% in PvP), stacking damage (100% in PvE, 50% in PvP), and stacking speed (50% in PvE, 25% in PvP).

Kraken Battle Staff
Deal damage for a chance to summon the "Electric Tides" aura!
This magical aura lasts for seven (7) seconds and deals heavy damage to targets in range.
Targets caught in the "Electric Tides" aura have a 70% chance of being stunned (30% chance in PvP).
Guaranteed proc on fifteen (15) successful attacks. Twenty (20) second weapon slot cooldown.

Warrior
Kraken Battle Shield
Deal damage for a chance to summon the "Abyssal Vortex" aura!
This magical vortex lasts for seven (7) seconds, pulls enemies toward you, and deals heavy damage to targets in range.
Targets caught in the "Abyssal Vortex" aura incur a 75% damage debuff (50% in PvP).

Kraken Battle Sword
Land a Charged attack to apply the "Deep Waters" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)!
This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' armor (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (30) second cooldown.
When the "Deep Waters" proc activates you also gain a seven (7) second buff that gives you haste (25% in PvE, 10% in PvP), stacking damage (100% in PvE, 50% in PvP), and stacking speed (50% in PvE, 25% in PvP).

YOUR FEEDBACK
Thanks again for all of the great feedback on the Zodias Kraken Battle Armor and Helmet statistics and procs. It was great to hear from you and your responses energized the team to make (what I believe to be) the most fun choices!

We'd love to hear what you have to say about the Weapons!

Best wishes!

Encryptions
10-11-2022, 05:37 PM
Sounds to be interesting, people if you loot the weapons msg me I will record and show what the procs do. I will provide collateral if needed.

Mynzz
10-11-2022, 05:47 PM
Ouuuu wow interesting !

Hriv
10-11-2022, 05:50 PM
For me a Charged attack in the ecuation is a game breaking mechanic, frustrating and should be avoided at any cost. Make all the boss weapons proc on normal attacks and double the damage if you charge them when the proc is active. Pr just find another way to proc the weapons because Charging should not be a mandatory thing and it doesn t feel smooth enough especially on those so called boss weapons, to be taken into cosideration. When you hold the button and it has 0.5 to 1sec delay until the bar starts charging, it feels bad.

Paotapee
10-11-2022, 05:50 PM
Estou ansioso pra ver as novas armas [emoji2956][emoji2956][emoji2956][emoji2956]

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Hriv
10-11-2022, 06:02 PM
Another thing I'd like to point out is the fact that you have shifted long time ago from the holy trinity (dps/heal/tank), making any class a killing machine. There is no real point to run a healer or tank build in the game right now. You have the tank that one shots everything in endgame, you have the rogue with 150%+ dodge (wth) and you have the mage who does insane aoe damage. My question is : Why on earth does the Warrior have like double or triple the armor of a mage and double or triple the amount of health, if in terms of dps, it does as much or in many cases better than a Sorcerer or a Rogue. If you don' t follow any rule just make them equialy, give them 2 proper paths to choose from and let those make the difference in combat and playstyle. A proper warrior should have a tank skill tree, where he will deal decent damage, will generate more aggro and will have a higher survivabilty and another skill tree that will convert his defensive cappabilities into offensive, making him a beast in combat (aoe and solo target). Same thing should be applied for Sorcerer (a controller/healer with high survivability and a pure dps build with less survivability), Rogue (trapper - aoe dps, assasin - st dps). Imo, until you won't revamp the classes to act like it should, anything that you will introduce will create some weird metas and it will have a strange feeling of lost identities. Just my 2 cents.

tapsykrete
10-11-2022, 06:05 PM
voltes five

Hriv
10-11-2022, 06:08 PM
Yeah, delete my first comment. I skiped the part where the boss weapons succesfuly proc after first charge. I can deal with one charge. Thanks and sorry!

Synergia
10-11-2022, 06:11 PM
Sounds good
But @Cinco, since bow proc haste, can we finally get our bows being able to get haste boost?
I just dont understand why only bows cant be hasten..

Synergia
10-11-2022, 06:14 PM
Btw @Cinco
Can we proc arcanes with skills? Or all of them require normal attacks?

Observing
10-11-2022, 06:29 PM
I hope that rogues will be able to 1 shot bosses like how wars have been, and I don't like the stun on staff tbh. Sounds boring, und unnecessary when we already do that alot, I could be wrong though we'll see.

Cinco
10-11-2022, 06:37 PM
I hope that rogues will be able to 1 shot bosses like how wars have been, and I don't like the stun on staff tbh. Sounds boring, und unnecessary when we already do that alot, I could be wrong though we'll see.

Feel free to suggest an alternative to the staff aura stun. We r up to consider any reasonable ideas :-)

If you’re suggesting we just remove it - that feels a whole lot less powerful but not unreasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
10-11-2022, 06:39 PM
Btw @Cinco
Can we proc arcanes with skills? Or all of them require normal attacks?

The proc chances are all evaluated on weapon attack.

Kaziscate
10-11-2022, 06:42 PM
I could see the staff being great for group clearing. As for the gun, I'm a bit torn on how it will perform. What is it supposed to excel at? Mob clearing, bosses, or just be good all around? Will the 100% stacking damage be enough to make it more powerful than aquaris?

Observing
10-11-2022, 06:50 PM
Feel free to suggest an alternative to the staff aura stun. We r up to consider any reasonable ideas :-)

If you’re suggesting we just remove it - that feels a whole lot less powerful but not unreasonable.

I think a pull would be really fun but idk if that would be op for mage...

I'd take a speed buff like what aqua gives over the stun but let's see what others say

Kaziscate
10-11-2022, 06:52 PM
I could see the staff being great for group clearing. As for the gun, I'm a bit torn on how it will perform. What is it supposed to excel at? Mob clearing, bosses, or just be good all around? Will the 100% stacking damage be enough to make it more powerful than aquaris?

Just reread it again and figured out that the gun was meant to be good at boss dps. How much damage would Shock Stream deal? I feel like the gun proc is lacking for a boss melter and doesn't justify the 30 second cooldown unless Shock Stream is able to dish out insane amounts of damage.

PatD
10-11-2022, 06:57 PM
Would love to understand what is the plan with those new arc, seing they are no set as usual, if i want to do those 1000 boss aps from the 3 zodias elite portal, should i use only new lvl 81 arc gears? Or it will be mandatory to use new lvl 81 arc gears AND full mythic set?

Sorry to ask but the way its going make me a bit confuse about what i should focus on, look like after you remove proc stack we going into "set stack" mechanic... is that the plan?

Proc arc, switch to mythic then try switch to gold loot before boss die?? If so i'm sorry but it's getting very archaic imo...

But if you say that new arc set will compensate fully the mythic set than it's all good, don't mind my my reply :D

Hriv
10-11-2022, 07:02 PM
Would love to understand what is the plan with those new arc, seing they are no set as usual, if i want to do those 1000 boss aps from the 3 zodias elite portal, should i use only new lvl 81 arc gears? Or it will be mandatory to use new lvl 81 arc gears AND full mythic set?

Sorry to ask but the way its going make me a bit confuse about what i should focus on, look like after you remove proc stack we going into "set stack" mechanic... is that the plan?

Proc arc, switch to mythic then try switch to gold loot before boss die?? If so i'm sorry but it's getting very archaic imo...

But if you say that new arc set will compensate fully the mythic set than it's all good, don't mind my my reply :D

If you want to be "the best of the best" you ll have to get them all anyway. To switch btw cooldowns. I personally don t like to have more than 1 set amd the way they designed loadouts is ...well I don t know how to call it, but anyway. You got the point.

Vivapinata
10-11-2022, 07:07 PM
For me a Charged attack in the ecuation is a game breaking mechanic, frustrating and should be avoided at any cost. Make all the boss weapons proc on normal attacks and double the damage if you charge them when the proc is active. Pr just find another way to proc the weapons because Charging should not be a mandatory thing and it doesn t feel smooth enough especially on those so called boss weapons, to be taken into cosideration. When you hold the button and it has 0.5 to 1sec delay until the bar starts charging, it feels bad.

charging is to avoid lazy farmers who just use auto spam bots

will0
10-11-2022, 07:10 PM
i feel Kraken Battle Cannon the "debuff speed" is not useful for mages change to reflection or something mage can get advantage of.

Land a Charged attack to apply the "Shock Stream" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)!
This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' speed (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (30) second cooldown.

kulldeepboro
10-11-2022, 07:45 PM
correct me if am wrong

As what i have noticed ,not a single boss of 81 cap except the dragon ( lazy to check the name) seems to have movement speed which can be problem for the players .

so , i dont see any reason to why cannon should have a speed reduction .

thought for 20 mins and i give up .it seems , it will be game breaking if anything is replaced from speed .

since , other class already controlling two major debuffs

Sent from my nokia 3310

PetraPhobia
10-11-2022, 07:47 PM
@Cinco
Cinco, i think it should be the time to release halowwen preview, as i see on my data, STS always post on tuesday, sometimes early (monday) and sometimes late (max wednesday) [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8] i cant wait for the update

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Hurtex
10-11-2022, 07:47 PM
With a full kraken set 3/3 I feel like the warrior will still be very easily nuked due to the low health that it gives even with profiter’s ring , I would of hoped at least the aegis would have some sort of defensive proc as warriors are meant to be tanky and not damage focused.
In both pvp and pve with kraken armor and helm you can easily die if you don’t proc, which happens pretty often. If you use a speed set health becomes even lower (25-30k).

|Ares|
10-11-2022, 07:59 PM
If the bow is supposed to be initially for bosses (based on how the proc looks like) rather change the buff from stacking speed to elite damage? If not the boss just at least give some extra power to clear out the mobs, stacking speed on every item isn't really a necessary thing nowadays. Speed set is popular enough, most of the time people complain about the server latency and their ping and go over how they're "missing" skills (both pvp and pve) that's pretty much causing them to spend more time clearing the mobs on the map than experiencing actual gameplay.
Suggesting to replace speed stacking buff with elite damage, lifesteal mechanic where killing mobs is healing or something that maybe buffs the party. Anything will do honestly.

snakeeyes
10-11-2022, 08:14 PM
hope this is a road for great adventure run, just no to 1hit proc killing boss they can create an account to leach the other account for goldloot/luck, the one hitter for boss is main and the other 3 is for goldloot,luck.

intruders
10-11-2022, 08:18 PM
Mages do not need target speed debuff as they have variety of range attacks so enemy trying to escape is not a problem.

Please replace it with damage debuff because mages are squishy and extra protection is good.

papas
10-11-2022, 08:28 PM
If the bow is supposed to be initially for bosses (based on how the proc looks like) rather change the buff from stacking speed to elite damage? If not the boss just at least give some extra power to clear out the mobs, stacking speed on every item isn't really a necessary thing nowadays. Speed set is popular enough, most of the time people complain about the server latency and their ping and go over how they're "missing" skills (both pvp and pve) that's pretty much causing them to spend more time clearing the mobs on the map than experiencing actual gameplay.
Suggesting to replace speed stacking buff with elite damage, lifesteal mechanic where killing mobs is healing or something that maybe buffs the party. Anything will do honestly.All classes gets same buffs. Last time they added diferent buffs for each class they got many negative feedback with kraken set.
Read all post.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

papas
10-11-2022, 08:44 PM
@Cinco the auras from daggers/staff/shield stays even weapon is swaped? Or if we change weapon auras vanish?
Like all arcanes procs stay after change weapon/armor just making sure.

Also i feel rogs lack of protection in general. I ll have to come back on this one with a suggestion if I ll be able to think one.
In general seems nice.

Advocacies
10-11-2022, 09:02 PM
Others are good but whats with the armor mitigation? By any chance can you change it maybe damage reduction% or just %haste

Also whats with the movement speed debuff for gun in pve totally useless T-T maybe rework it instead of movement speed maybe debuff targets max hp by 20%hp (pve) 10% hp (pvp) and armor%

Staff proc suggestion

staff proc errr not so good maybe instead of a stun maybe add mechanic something similar to dream cleaver that pulls enemy

|Ares|
10-11-2022, 09:10 PM
All classes gets same buffs. Last time they added diferent buffs for each class they got many negative feedback with kraken set.
Read all post.

Read my comment again, especially last sentence then.

Ilove_Poopoo
10-11-2022, 09:46 PM
Staff:

- It has no surviving components like the Aquaris staff does perfectly (+500% hp, +300% armor). I'll have to rely on this stun chance as its surviving component?

- It has a 5s longer cooldown than the Aquaris staff.

- It has no self-caster damage buff like the Aquaris staff does (700% Stacking Damage). Which means my skill damage and meteor ults are useless and provide puny damage.

I see no reason why I would want to downgrade to this arcane staff from my Aquaris staff.

Gun:

- The 30s cooldowns on the Bow, Gun and Sword are too long. Every Zodias boss takes 5s too kill nowadays. Unless they're intended to be used only after our first set of combos with the mythic weaps as a "finisher" type of weap.

For the gun, bow and sword, would be worse for Rahabkor/Mecharydon that have boss phases that require short weapon cooldowns to be able to deal constant damage for each phase.

It very hard to visualize each weapon in the field, what their ranges are, and how they compare with current gears. Why won't you host a beta testing for these? It would be much more constructive and accurate than blindly basing off numbers.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

ZZTop
10-11-2022, 09:46 PM
I dont think the self buff for the rogue weapon should be changed from the bow to the daggs. Same with mage, from gun to staff. Thats a way better buf for mob clearing and it makes sense to have it on the weapon that can target the most mobs, sword for war, staff for mage and daggs for rogue.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

ZZTop
10-11-2022, 09:48 PM
I think the self buff for the rogue weapon should be changed from the bow to the daggs. Same with mage, from gun to staff. Thats a way better buf for mob clearing and it makes sense to have it on the weapon that can target the most mobs, sword for war, staff for mage and daggs for rogue.

Roguemaybe
10-11-2022, 09:59 PM
Quick question, would the damage debuff effect on some of the new weapons reduce the proc (reflect damage) of zodias spirit daggers?

Since the enemies are doing less damage to us, kinda similar situation with the armor stats.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
10-11-2022, 10:21 PM
Quick question, would the damage debuff effect on some of the new weapons reduce the proc (reflect damage) of zodias spirit daggers?

Since the enemies are doing less damage to us, kinda similar situation with the armor stats.

im confused how it works, skeleton damage me at esf 20-25k with 5.9k armor, and i test to unequip my helm and armor vest then my armor become 800 something but the damage of reflect are same 20-25k damage as i equip my armor, same as other mobs.

Roguemaybe
10-11-2022, 10:28 PM
im confused how it works, skeleton damage me at esf 20-25k with 5.9k armor, and i test to unequip my helm and armor vest then my armor become 800 something but the damage of reflect are same 20-25k damage as i equip my armor, same as other mobs.Honestly same, I'm quite confused with this dagger. But I have about 7-8k armor + some dmg red , and the skeleton damage was as low as 16k with lvl29 wep. So it's literally more dmg u take more dmg you deal.

But too bad rogue no taunts to be that effective in 4 man set ups -.-

snakeeyes
10-11-2022, 10:43 PM
Honestly same, I'm quite confused with this dagger. But I have about 7-8k armor + some dmg red , and the skeleton damage was as low as 16k with lvl29 wep. So it's literally more dmg u take more dmg you deal.

But too bad rogue no taunts to be that effective in 4 man set ups -.-

yes i think they remove the armor buffs but nothings change about damage reflect we didnt feel the buffs but we feel the debuffs on armor on proc resulting to more deaths i think its a bug or something @Cinco @asommers

tailwarrior
10-11-2022, 10:56 PM
For rouge bow and dagger,

I want the stats to have % hp instead of elite damage%. That 10% elite damage is not gonna make a huge change. Atleast with hp% I will be tanky enough to survive hits.

Also one quick question, does crit damage% comes under stacking damage multiplier or not?

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

will0
10-11-2022, 11:28 PM
Others are good but whats with the armor mitigation? By any chance can you change it maybe damage reduction% or just %haste

Also whats with the movement speed debuff for gun in pve totally useless T-T maybe rework it instead of movement speed maybe debuff targets max hp by 20%hp (pve) 10% hp (pvp) and armor%

Staff proc suggestion

staff proc errr not so good maybe instead of a stun maybe add mechanic something similar to dream cleaver that pulls enemy

I agree with you .. alot mobs are immune to stuns ... unless the new process by pass this else it is also useless too stun mobs which are immune

Thewolfbull
10-11-2022, 11:29 PM
They all look good, no complaints, just need to see the damage amounts in game now.

modkill
10-11-2022, 11:48 PM
will the kill streak count if the kills were done by a different weapon?

for example if i use battle daggers to clear the map out will i still be able to proc the bow on the boss?

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
10-12-2022, 12:00 AM
The preview looks very good, I could only criticize that the 7 sec duration seems insufficient. And the 30 and 20 sec cd too long, compared to other arcane.
In addition, this would slow down the races a lot, although the proc is very good, you would be 13 or 23 seconds without anything.
Also a rogue friend said that rogues already have enough armor, maybe should change that stat armor, in rogue weapon, for cumulative damage reduction or something similar.

Orderly
10-12-2022, 12:09 AM

What about changing the gun proc from a slow to a lifesteal effect? I like the stun for staff. My 2 cents, a life steal effect would be a fun mechanic for us squishy mage players.

championboost
10-12-2022, 12:52 AM
give the armor reduction to rogues not to wars
and why do wars get additional pull?

and buff rogue ults

Boitambay
10-12-2022, 01:02 AM
for star legends is there?

Ayeenn
10-12-2022, 01:16 AM
Hi cinco can we get guaranteed arcane weapon loot after 500-600 pulls on locks? Not only on store but for lootable or craftable locks also? Thank you .and for are own classes. Really want the new weapons

QuaseT
10-12-2022, 01:17 AM
Staff proc doesnt seem to outperform aqua without 700% stacking damage I believe. I like the movement speed part of aqua and think adding it to all weapons is fair. Will people aim to buy new arcanes for times runs instead of outdated arcanes with speed awakes.

AgentStonoga
10-12-2022, 01:25 AM
I feel like 15 attacks for sorcerer for a guaranteed proc is too much, since sorcerer is a paper class and can die very easily.

Advocacies
10-12-2022, 01:34 AM
Maybe for store locks i would agree but obtainable or craftable locks big no since you can just build up the guarantee pull and wait for new arcane to release then use it there no lol

PetraPhobia
10-12-2022, 01:53 AM
for star legends is there?No star legends :D only arcane here buddy

PetraPhobia
10-12-2022, 01:58 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMage gun or staff pulls enemies, thats more fair proc, ah yeah and haloween preview, it should be today right? Righttttt?

Xuds
10-12-2022, 02:18 AM
Maybe for store locks i would agree but obtainable or craftable locks big no since you can just build up the guarantee pull and wait for new arcane to release then use it there no lolThere's been lootable locks that counted toward the guaranteed tracker reward but you can't carry them over only during that certain time frame

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Wwwwwwwwwwadu
10-12-2022, 02:20 AM
i wonder if after i proc Pisces daggers and swap to Kraken Claws or bow, and kill 15mobs, will it active Kraken weap's procs?
Because the Pisces dagger's proc 15s cd

laluna
10-12-2022, 02:22 AM
Can combo mytic set?? Or rip mytic set

Sent from my RMX1941 using Tapatalk

laluna
10-12-2022, 02:29 AM
sad.. i just upgraded mytic set mage.. 7-8% each [emoji18]

krt601
10-12-2022, 02:49 AM
sad.. i just upgraded mytic set mage.. 7-8% each [emoji18]

Sent from my RMX1941 using TapatalkWhy is that sad?

PetraPhobia
10-12-2022, 03:22 AM
Hellooo @Cinco haloween due dateee previeeew

Corviss the Lich
10-12-2022, 03:52 AM
So.. are Rogues will forever be this way? I mean, we can't compete on boss fights against Warriors? this has to be a joke right????? Warrior's sword does better at boss fights with their -90% armor debuff. that SHOULD BE ROGUE'S JOB. REDUCE ARMOR NOT THEIR DAMAGE.

THEY all have almost the same proc debuffs. I mean, why does it have to be this way? why do you have to make it SO CONFUSING MIXING UP DIFFERENT CLASSES' ROLES. If this is actually it. can we compete to a Warrior with STR multiplier ult on boss fights? NO!! what do we do then? just switch to Warriors? at least that makes us feel like we're playing Rogue like back then. but even tankier! wow sounds so perfectly balanced. A not killable class with trillions of damage output. fair.

I'm expecting there will be just 2 classes overall. no way to change it anymore. especially with that STR ult. no. it's helpless.

You could've at least swap -90% armor debuff to Bow instead of Sword. I get the feeling y'all trying to mock us at this point. first, the 81 mythic weapons, second the Spirit Weapons. now this. very funny.

Tell me, how can our crits and dodge compete with a 10k strength? hmm?

danialazhad63
10-12-2022, 04:08 AM
So.. are Rogues will forever be this way? I mean, we can't compete on boss fights against Warriors? this has to be a joke right????? Warrior's sword does better at boss fights with their -90% armor debuff. that SHOULD BE ROGUE'S JOB. REDUCE ARMOR NOT THEIR DAMAGE.

THEY all have almost the same proc debuffs. I mean, why does it have to be this way? why do you have to make it SO CONFUSING MIXING UP DIFFERENT CLASSES' ROLES. If this is actually it. can we compete to a Warrior with STR multiplier ult on boss fights? NO!! what do we do then? just switch to Warriors? at least that makes us feel like we're playing Rogue like back then. but even tankier! wow sounds so perfectly balanced. A not killable class with trillions of damage output. fair.

I'm expecting there will be just 2 classes overall. no way to change it anymore. especially with that STR ult. no. it's helpless.

You could've at least swap -90% armor debuff to Bow instead of Sword. I get the feeling y'all trying to mock us at this point. first, the 81 mythic weapons, second the Spirit Weapons. now this. very funny.

Tell me, how can our crits and dodge compete with a 10k strength? hmm?Meanwhile.....

Me with all 3 class endgame : [emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Advocacies
10-12-2022, 04:35 AM
There's been lootable locks that counted toward the guaranteed tracker reward but you can't carry them over only during that certain time frame

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk
Yep i remember that guarantee heroic at 100 pulls but still he was asking for craftable and obtainable locks to have guarantee pull in the end which is big no

Disagrees
10-12-2022, 04:54 AM

Dude rouge was never meant to be a single hit damage class. War is the true rouge class for one shotting. They might as well change the naming convention to avoid hatred, problem solved ����

Rouge's main speciality is to look pretty and act cute, so please don't confuse war with rouge ��

Holyshox
10-12-2022, 05:06 AM
And I thought we get an preview of the Halloween event... Nvm

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Holyshox
10-12-2022, 05:08 AM
After reading this article I decided to hoarding dmg fish lixes.

Roguemaybe
10-12-2022, 05:10 AM
Dude rouge was never meant to be a single hit damage class. War is the true rouge class for one shotting. They might as well change the naming convention to avoid hatred, problem solved ����

Rouge's main speciality is to look pretty and act cute, so please don't confuse war with rouge ��I mean rogues used to be the best single target dps back in the day primarily due to the skills

But that was so long ago (almost one decade back), and I don't think STS is going for the Class specific job roles anymore, atleast much less than before.

Roguemaybe
10-12-2022, 05:13 AM
After reading this article I decided to hoarding dmg fish lixes.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit TapatalkAyy same, hopefully a timed event LB will increase demand. Or maybe I just use them for myself XD

snakeeyes
10-12-2022, 05:21 AM

sad but youre telling the truth, the role of the rogue is now is to flex only not just like before.

Ayeenn
10-12-2022, 05:42 AM
Yep i remember that guarantee heroic at 100 pulls but still he was asking for craftable and obtainable locks to have guarantee pull in the end which is big no

Cuz its arc weapon not asking for 100 pulls only thats why i said 500-600 it cost a lot of plats. I guess its ok if no guaranteed just hoping to get lucky or not get anything out of 3-5k plats -_-

Synergia
10-12-2022, 05:44 AM
So many complains and the weapons are not even out yet.
wait untill we test those weapons instead throwing so many complains in their face.

iheartu
10-12-2022, 05:48 AM

Rouge's main speciality is to look pretty and act cute, so please don't confuse war with rouge ��

sad but a bit true. I miss the good old days when rogue are so helpful in killing boss

kael24
10-12-2022, 05:59 AM

Staff proc suggestion

staff proc errr not so good maybe instead of a stun maybe add mechanic something similar to dream cleaver that pulls enemyWould be nice if the staff summons a crystal that pulls enemies and deals dmg.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Thcroots
10-12-2022, 06:14 AM
playing with rogue has become a real torture. I feel like they give us procs that are for wars. many rogue friends are now mages or wars at this rate arcane legends will run out of rogues.

Alexwwe
10-12-2022, 06:29 AM
I like the weapons good balanced

Hriv
10-12-2022, 07:03 AM
wait untill we test those weapons instead throwing so many complains in their face.

Rofl. So you want us to pay a hilarious amount of cash to get something that is not even good on paper? And then hope it will be buffed in case it sucks?

Since2012
10-12-2022, 07:17 AM
Does new arc Cannon, same proc with smug rifle? Can anyone explaine it?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Cinco
10-12-2022, 07:27 AM
You could've at least swap -90% armor debuff to Bow instead of Sword.

This is a suggestion worth considering.

Cinco
10-12-2022, 07:28 AM
will the kill streak count if the kills were done by a different weapon?

for example if i use battle daggers to clear the map out will i still be able to proc the bow on the boss?

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

These no longer use "kill streaks."

Cinco
10-12-2022, 07:28 AM
Would be nice if the staff summons a crystal that pulls enemies and deals dmg.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Doesn't seem like pulling mobs is good for Sorcerers since they remain quite squishy.

ItsTwelv
10-12-2022, 07:29 AM

We do because they wont do that for us,they just releasing without testing deeply in the game situation

Cinco
10-12-2022, 07:31 AM
The preview looks very good, I could only criticize that the 7 sec duration seems insufficient. And the 30 and 20 sec cd too long, compared to other arcane.
In addition, this would slow down the races a lot, although the proc is very good, you would be 13 or 23 seconds without anything.
Also a rogue friend said that rogues already have enough armor, maybe should change that stat armor, in rogue weapon, for cumulative damage reduction or something similar.

All of the weapon procs feel pretty OP at 7 seconds duration when compared with all the other gear you have to choose from - but I get where you're coming from.

Swapping out the armor for damage reduction is worth considering. Thanks for the suggestion!

Cinco
10-12-2022, 07:31 AM
What about changing the gun proc from a slow to a lifesteal effect? I like the stun for staff. My 2 cents, a life steal effect would be a fun mechanic for us squishy mage players.

Worth considering. Thanks for the suggestion!

Cinco
10-12-2022, 07:34 AM
Suggesting to replace speed stacking buff with elite damage, lifesteal mechanic where killing mobs is healing or something that maybe buffs the party. Anything will do honestly.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Alexwwe
10-12-2022, 07:40 AM
Dagger's already reduce the armor by 75% of enemys in aura , no point giveing the bow the -90% armor debuff at proc

nathan2693
10-12-2022, 08:15 AM
Dagger's already reduce the armor by 75% of enemys in aura , no point giveing the bow the -90% armor debuff at proc

the arcane bow reduces the target's damage, not armor. both arcane daggers and sword reduces the target's armor

ItzZix
10-12-2022, 08:15 AM

LMFAO facts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ItzZix
10-12-2022, 08:21 AM

Bro before warrior class was so trash. Like we can’t even kill no mobs or boss at least now we can have fun killing bosses and doing something useless in the team. Not just walking around just tanking, doing no dmg killing mobs or boss is mad boring. Rogue and mage always was a good class cuz u can have fun by clearing mobs and also killing bosses. Smh [emoji2357]

Edrianmark
10-12-2022, 08:38 AM
Its good for rich player

player like me need to wait more months
Able to buy that new weap [emoji108]

Btw the new waepon is pretty dam OP

Its feel like combining
polaris + Saber = kraken weap

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Alexwwe
10-12-2022, 09:20 AM
Warriors need to farm gold too, so they need to swap to gold loot at esunken

Ayeenn
10-12-2022, 09:28 AM
I think I also play a different game.

Why should the war be excluded? I would rather run with 2 wars than 2 rogs

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Rogues are faster than war .faster proc op damage can clear mobs fast . And in the boss they only need arc armor. So for me overall still rogue and mage .
Btw im a warrior .i can 1 hit boss if lucky but still sometimes i miss same at mini bosses cant clear mobs .and sometimes polaris takes time to proc . And always inviting rogues ob my team . 2 rogues 1 war 1 mage verry op

snakeeyes
10-12-2022, 10:23 AM
sts since warior has no damage cap make a massive nerf for this class or make a damage cap to stop 1 hit to all bosses on zodias. they say they are weak to mob killing but they have dozer axe and tb to pull and besides running a map is only to kill the boss so they dont want to kill the mobs to complete the run.😆😆😆 peace

Charles_Shadwick
10-12-2022, 10:28 AM
The kraken staff seems to be perfect

tailwarrior
10-12-2022, 10:31 AM
Rogues are faster than war .faster proc op damage can clear mobs fast . And in the boss they only need arc armor. So for me overall still rogue and mage .
Btw im a warrior .i can 1 hit boss if lucky but still sometimes i miss same at mini bosses cant clear mobs .and sometimes polaris takes time to proc . And always inviting rogues ob my team . 2 rogues 1 war 1 mage verry op

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI started to play e sunken frequently in rouge only after pisces got buffed. Before that we were not needed. Getting to proc sunk armor and pisces was a torture that I'd rather do events than play elite maps. Now it's ok to play with rouge in e sunken. I can clear mini faster. As for boss, Even if sunk+pisces proc I can't 1 shot the boss. we need kraken armor +pisces and then swap to bounty set to 1 shot with ult.

I'll tell what is the thing that bothers me the most now, warrior 6x str ult.
You guys don't understand how op that ult is or maybe feigning ignorance. Even if we reach lv 100 cap, war is gonna be the no.1 boss killer. The worse thing is the more str stats the war has, more broken the ult is gonna be. This is not all healthy, since they can basically 1 shot every single boss in the game. Unless you guys implement mechanics similar to raha and mecha for every bosses in the new map.

tailwarrior
10-12-2022, 10:52 AM
But I'll be honest. Without that ult, war will be useless and most people will stop playing that class. Damage class is the most preferred compared to support classes.

But will they truly be useless without that ult? what do you guys think?

Immortal_Blood
10-12-2022, 10:52 AM
seems cool but i must add my feedback:

i think the aegis should also hard taunt a large area of enemies [larger than juggernaut taunt]

other that that everything seems ok to me but ill post more feedback if i think of anything

Immortal_Blood
10-12-2022, 10:57 AM
oh also damn almost forgot.. lol

do the auras materialise upon impact of hit or around our characters?

Alexwwe
10-12-2022, 11:03 AM
Aegis with pull like tb will be awesome to see in action

Cinco
10-12-2022, 12:16 PM
Argumentative / non-constructive posts will be ignored (obviously)... and deleted when I have the time.

Feedback on the statistics and the information available about Arcane 81 Weapon procs is appreciated!!

I'll make a note to post a General topic in the near future along the lines of "All Classes are Damage Classes and That's How We (All) Like it" in the near future and we can debate MMORPG governance there.

flashio
10-12-2022, 12:16 PM

Warrior
Kraken Battle Shield
This magical vortex lasts for seven (7) seconds, pulls enemies toward you, and deals heavy damage to targets in range.
Targets caught in the "Abyssal Vortex" aura incur a 75% damage debuff (50% in PvP).

Kraken Battle Sword
Land a Charged attack to apply the "Deep Waters" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)!
This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' armor (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (30) second cooldown.
When the ]"Deep Waters"[/COLOR] proc activates you also gain a seven (7) second buff that gives you haste (25% in PvE, 10% in PvP), stacking damage (100% in PvE, 50% in PvP), and stacking speed (50% in PvE, 25% in PvP).

Best wishes!

Shield

Rework
Separate the pull effect from the actual weapon cooldown, the reason why terrorblade is so desired is its pulling capacity without a cooldown which makes the runs much smoother (along its decent proc rate)

Original Proc

Buffed Proc
Since its a pulling weapon, make an effect or a mix of different effects that depends on the amount of enemies pulled:
*Different effects It could have*
User gets a stacking damage buff depending on the amount of enemies pulled:
User gets a HP regen buff depending on the amount of enemies pulled:
Grants a stacking damage reduction buff to the whole party depending on the amount of enemies pulled:
Stacking damage buff: 1-2: 30%. 3-4: 75%. 5+: 125%.
HP regen: 1-3: 35%. 4+: 70%.
Stacking damage reduction buff: 1: 20%. 2-3: 40%. 4+: 65%.

Proccing
Rather have a system that increases proc rate with each attack rather than guaranteed after "x" attacks.
Each succsessful attack increases the proc rate. Charged attacks have a higher chance of proccing. Guaranteed proc on fifteen (10) successful attacks. Twenty (20) second weapon slot cooldown.

Sword
Land a Charged attack to apply the "Deep Waters" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)! Each succsessful attack increases the proc rate.
This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' armor (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (25) second cooldown.
When the "Deep Waters" proc activates you also gain a seven (7) second buff that gives you haste (25% in PvE, 10% in PvP), stacking damage (100% in PvE, 50% in PvP), and stacking speed (50% in PvE, 25% in PvP).

Have nothing much to say about Sword, seems like its well aimed agaisnt Boss fights, good job there!

Questions
-What's the actual rate for each weapon's proc?

-What's the vortex's pulling range?

-Does sword's proc activate on multiple targets as well or proc activates on just 1 of the multiple targets it can hit? If It doesn't make "Deep Waters" effect work as a debuffing Aura that effects enemies close to the main debuffed enemy.

Kaziscate
10-12-2022, 12:18 PM
There does seem to be a few complaints about the whole role thing and what classes are meant to do. Now that I think about it, I don’t think it would hurt to add more support elements to the procs. For the weapons with aura procs, it could give a buff to allies in your aura and an extra buff to you while allies are in your aura. For the boss weapons, hitting affected enemies grants a buff (crit rate from rogue proc, mana ignore from mage proc, and damage reduction from warrior proc) that gets stronger based on how many party members receieved the buff.

frommeyou
10-12-2022, 12:28 PM
To op :onthego:

Ploid
10-12-2022, 01:21 PM
Speed Debuff on Gun doesn't sound good, can Mages also get armor debuff like other classes?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Ploid
10-12-2022, 01:34 PM
Argumentative / non-constructive posts will be ignored (obviously)... and deleted when I have the time.

Feedback on the statistics and the information available about Arcane 81 Weapon procs is appreciated!!

I'll make a note to post a General topic in the near future along the lines of "All Classes are Damage Classes and That's How We (All) Like it" in the near future and we can debate MMORPG governance there.I don't mind being a support class as mage if it actually makes an impact.

1) Giving 300% stacking damage buffs to allies

2) Reducing enemy armor by 95%

3) Giving BD to self and allies.

4) Giving movement speed to allies.

5) increasing ally gold loot%

6) Giving allies invulnerability for 2 sec.

Etc etc etc.

The only reason everyone wants to be the one dealing damage is that supporting currently has no impact. Warriors can kill bosses by themselves without needing any help.

Observing
10-12-2022, 01:42 PM
I don't mind being a support class as mage if it actually makes an impact.

1) Giving 300% stacking damage buffs to allies

2) Reducing enemy armor by 95%

3) Giving BD to self and allies.

4) Giving movement speed to allies.

5) increasing ally gold loot%

6) Giving allies invulnerability for 2 sec.

Etc etc etc.

The only reason everyone wants to be the one dealing damage is that supporting currently has no impact. Warriors can kill bosses by themselves without needing any help.

+1 I don't mind supporting as long as the buffs matter

scarysmerf
10-12-2022, 01:45 PM
The sorcerer weapons sound really cool but ill probably won't be able to afford them till the next loot event or next expansion. Cost of living has gone up and i can't afford to buy platinum anymore.

zabaletajd
10-12-2022, 02:08 PM
My very question is , will new Arc weap combo with Mythic set ??

Blood Lover
10-12-2022, 02:37 PM
We are about to wrap up testing on our new Arcane Level 81 Kraken Battle weapons and would love your feedback.

First the stats:

Rogue
249150 249149

Sorcerer
249152 249151

Warrior
249153 249154

The introduction of 'guaranteed proc chance' after a number of successful attacks (but unsuccessful proc activations) has taken over for the "Kill Streak" activation we had in mind for three (3) of the new 81 Arcane Weapons. It's just so much more fun (and feasible for end game).

The Kraken Battle Claws, Kraken Battle Staff, and Kraken Battle Aegis (all of which are meant to empower your ability to clear groups of PvE monsters) are now using a 'guaranteed proc' after (n) number of attacks. Of course there is a chance for you to proc before you hit this max number of attacks. Currently playing with fifteen (15) attacks before guaranteed activation and will be trying higher and lower thresholds over the course of testing.

The Kraken Battle Bow, Kraken Battle Cannon, and Kraken Battle Sword which are meant to boost your ability to kill bosses use a 'guaranteed proc on charge' - so as long as your charged attack hits and your weapon is not on cooldown you'll activate the weapon's proc on the impacted targets. All weapons hit and can proc on more than one target (max varies per class - final figures still in development). Charged attacks from these weapons have a near-zero chance to miss or be dodged (also being tested / revised currently).

PROCS AND POWER
Kraken Battle Weapon procs are powerful, simple and straightforward. The proc is meant to either kill groups faster or to kill the boss faster:

Rogue
Kraken Battle Bow
Land a Charged attack to apply the "Killer Current" proc to multiple targets in range (if not on cooldown)!
This debilitating debuff does heavy damage and reduces your targets' damage output (by 90% in PvE, 50% in PvP) for seven (7) seconds with a thirty (30) second cooldown.
When the "Killer Current" proc activates you also gain a seven (7) second buff that gives you haste (25% in PvE, 10% in PvP), stacking damage (100% in PvE, 50% in PvP), and stacking speed (50% in PvE, 25% in PvP).

Kraken Battle Claws
This swirling aura of swords lasts for seven (7) seconds and does heavy damage to enemies in range.

Sorcerer
Kraken Battle Cannon
When the "Shock Stream" proc activates you also gain a seven (7) second buff that gives you haste (25% in PvE, 10% in PvP), stacking damage (100% in PvE, 50% in PvP), and stacking speed (50% in PvE, 25% in PvP).

Kraken Battle Staff
This magical aura lasts for seven (7) seconds and deals heavy damage to targets in range.
Targets caught in the "Electric Tides" aura have a 70% chance of being stunned (30% chance in PvP).

Warrior
Kraken Battle Shield

Kraken Battle Sword

YOUR FEEDBACK
Thanks again for all of the great feedback on the Zodias Kraken Battle Armor and Helmet statistics and procs. It was great to hear from you and your responses energized the team to make (what I believe to be) the most fun choices!

Best wishes!

We know nothing about the exact proc chances of the staff, sword and daggers yet (we’ll have to see for ourselves once we get our hands on them!). However, I would like to suggest adding an %-increasing chance for the staff/sword/dagger to proc. For example: currently the guaranteed proc is set at n=15, so let’s say, that in this case, I assume the %-chance to proc on your first attack (n=1) at, perhaps something like, 10%. After n=1 the %-chance to proc will increase by around 6,4% (90/14), thus becoming 16,4%. So on your second hit (n=2) your proc chance would be 16,4%, at n=3 22,8%, n=4 29,2% etc. Building up to the 100% proc chance once n=15 has been reached. We aren’t sure about how the staff/sword/daggers will function, but an increasing %-chance to proc would be nice no matter what! It would most definitiely be very enjoyable to use!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Edrianmark
10-13-2022, 05:48 AM
My very question is , will new Arc weap combo with Mythic set ??No they put cooldown for switching weapon

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
10-13-2022, 08:12 AM
i thought about the trinity thing and i think its ok for all of weapons to simply deal damage. theyre just weapons

Immortal_Blood
10-13-2022, 08:15 AM

and that is a very good point. ..cuz, i think rectifying that "issue" is a much larger problem than it appears.

Legolasn
10-14-2022, 04:39 AM
What happened to aegis having damage debuff? Armor debuff is one of the worse debuff for a pve weapon especially mob wise like aegis. Not to mention most pve has little to no armor or immunity to armor debuffs

Ilove_Poopoo
10-14-2022, 05:33 AM
Why was it released already? I thought things would change based on the feedback that we all gaved, similar to the Arcane armor thread. There are so many issues with all of the arcane weapons in certain areas, such as; questionable procs, armor/dmg/speed debuffs, very long cooldowns, proc values needs to be tweaked.

Hexame
10-15-2022, 01:54 AM
My very question is , will new Arc weap combo with Mythic set ??

My friend just tested the staff I looted and said this doesn't combo with the Mythic Set lol

Aeot
10-15-2022, 02:46 AM
I feel like today's procs have a negative impact in PvP overall. If you proc you're good but otherwise you're done.

Skeleton Mike
10-15-2022, 06:24 AM
Doesn't seem like pulling mobs is good for Sorcerers since they remain quite squishy.

And a reflective weapon that requires you to be constantly attacked by mobs is not good for rogues but you gave it to them anyways :P

Cinco
10-15-2022, 06:34 AM
And a reflective weapon that requires you to be constantly attacked by mobs is not good for rogues but you gave it to them anyways :P

Daggers are a close combat weapon. You’re gonna get hit. :-)

snakeeyes
10-15-2022, 08:10 AM
the idea to rogue reflect proc is unique and enjoyable but the 25% damage buffs on set is not good for reflecting procs.

Skeleton Mike
10-15-2022, 08:31 AM
Daggers are a close combat weapon. You’re gonna get hit. :-)

Yup but the point is , rogues have low health and bad means of survival. It just doesn't fit at the moment.

xbell
10-15-2022, 08:39 AM

First the stats:

Rogue
249150 249149

Sorcerer
249152 249151

Warrior
249153 249154

PROCS AND POWER

Rogue
Kraken Battle Bow

Kraken Battle Claws

Sorcerer
Kraken Battle Cannon

Kraken Battle Staff

Warrior
Kraken Battle Shield

Kraken Battle Sword

YOUR FEEDBACK

Best wishes!Kraken battle sword and other arcane weapons description here is different.
Are they gonna be updated or just gonna post new thread for updates.
Please rework Or buff the other arcane weapons cuz they are supposed to be superior to mythic.....?

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

ItzZix
10-15-2022, 09:43 AM
@cinco @ assomers. Can the new arc aegis get the same amount of damage like the Arc Daggs ??? At least for the mobs because the new aegis doesn’t even do that much dmg (not op). aegis and sword NEED TO GET BUFF. Cuz the dmg that it does is trash. Smh [emoji2357]

snakeeyes
10-15-2022, 10:19 AM
need to buffs arc 81 aegis on mon killing and sword x10 damage and need to nerf the ultimate rage to x3 str only XD. because after a buff they will say mage and rogue role is to loot only, peace.

ItzZix
10-15-2022, 10:20 AM
need to buffs arc 81 aegis on mon killing and sword x10 damage and need to nerf the ultimate rage to x3 str only XD. because after a buff they will say mage and rogue role is to loot only, peace.

Big facts [emoji23][emoji108]+1

kulldeepboro
10-15-2022, 10:21 AM
Yup but the point is , rogues have low health and bad means of survival. It just doesn't fit at the moment.man what's your dex ?

Har Har Mahadev

Skeleton Mike
10-15-2022, 11:13 AM
man what's your dex ?

Har Har Mahadev

Why you ask?

Alexwwe
10-15-2022, 04:07 PM
We need a buffs for all weapons and nerf for kraken daggers vs bosses

Vvaffe
10-15-2022, 04:10 PM
Playing Kraken Sword feels like trying to cut trough rocks with a Papersword :(

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

laluna
10-15-2022, 08:32 PM
@cinco @ assomers. Can the new arc aegis get the same amount of damage like the Arc Daggs ??? At least for the mobs because the new aegis doesn’t even do that much dmg (not op). aegis and sword NEED TO GET BUFF. Cuz the dmg that it does is trash. Smh [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI don't think it's necessary to add a weapon war dmg, because war currently has 2 mystic weapons that are very op to kill the elite sunken boss, while rog can't. and for now rog is just waiting for inv from war to run e sunken :v

ItzZix
10-15-2022, 08:34 PM
I don't think it's necessary to add a weapon war dmg, because war currently has 2 mystic weapons that are very op to kill the elite sunken boss, while rog can't. and for now rog is just waiting for inv from war to run e sunken :v

Xd I’m not meaning to kill boss I mean like to kill mobs cuz tank is trash at killing mobs. So the aegis with buff dmg will be perfect.

Opflex
10-15-2022, 08:38 PM
Xd I’m not meaning to kill boss I mean like to kill mobs cuz tank is trash at killing mobs. So the aegis with buff dmg will be perfect.

Facts I’m a rog and if they add that to the aegis I’ll switch to war right away right Cocolo?

laluna
10-15-2022, 08:50 PM
We need a buffs for all weapons and nerf for kraken daggers vs bosseswe? it's you who disagree lol. even a little rog op war mage always protested. from year to year rog is made bad rog never protest. imagine the rog set is expensive 2x the price of the war mage set, I think it's natural for a rog to have a weapon op [emoji14]

Adek Nakal
10-15-2022, 09:18 PM
we? it's you who disagree lol. even a little rog op war mage always protested. from year to year rog is made bad rog never protest. imagine the rog set is expensive 2x the price of the war mage set, I think it's natural for a rog to have a weapon op [emoji14]

mage kraken armor twice as expensive compared to rogue ,fact

xbell
10-15-2022, 10:52 PM
I don't think it's necessary to add a weapon war dmg, because war currently has 2 mystic weapons that are very op to kill the elite sunken boss, while rog can't. and for now rog is just waiting for inv from war to run e sunken :v

Sent from my RMX1941 using TapatalkKraken daggs is too op, it is so good at mobs and boss.
Imagine 1.2k dex killing boss in just 5s.
While war need to recharge ult to kill boss.
Wars only depends on their ult.
The choice is to buff other weap and create a new map that will fit the new arc weapons.
But if you dont want, the daggers will be nerf like the first release aquaris staff of mage.

laluna
10-16-2022, 12:18 AM
Kraken daggs is too op, it is so good at mobs and boss.
Imagine 1.2k dex killing boss in just 5s.
While war need to recharge ult to kill boss.
Wars only depends on their ult.
The choice is to buff other weap and create a new map that will fit the new arc weapons.
But if you dont want, the daggers will be nerf like the first release aquaris staff of mage.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalktry watching it on yt spectal, full mage (too easy elite sunken) they just need to rm to reset the proc. what kind of mage op do you want?

laluna
10-16-2022, 12:25 AM
evg map is full mage, and mage always benefits, rog is always silent. Why is it that if there's just a little rog op, the mage always protests, when in fact mage is a support lol

Devastacao
10-16-2022, 01:22 AM
the Kraken battles sword and aegis are a joke, it has no damage, the rogue daggers are very stolen.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221016/517fc371d0fdfddcaecae72b18ca529c.jpg

Enviado de meu 2201117SL usando o Tapatalk

danialazhad63
10-16-2022, 01:44 AM

Sent from my RMX1941 using TapatalkMythic is mythic....arcane is arcane dont compare

xbell
10-16-2022, 01:53 AM
try watching it on yt spectal, full mage (too easy elite sunken) they just need to rm to reset the proc. what kind of mage op do you want?

Sent from my RMX1941 using TapatalkNew Strong map for strong arcane weapons or balance arcane weapons for new maps.
They want to reset ebon armor cd, yeah that technique is for the mini boss.
But for boss, mage need like 2.5k+ int aqua staff + kraken or ebon armor proc then meteor to burst the boss but sometimes it failed. To kill it without using meteor need 4 mage to do it smoothly.

I dont know if they gonna release new map but they need to make adjustments to weapons and ult.
That rogue has 1.2k dex to solo all the maps
Only arcane weapon no armor proc, dont need ult. If they didn't release new map that weapon is just out of place while other arcane weapons is lame. Im here because I just want a buff to other weapons too. Imagine the daggs with kraken armor it will be super op. New maps need to be implemented and be insanely strong to handle it.
That buff or adjustments for other arcane weapons being said, I want to say that they need to buff rogue ultimate to catch up and be relevant to party or just make adjustments to other characters ultimate by nerfing them.

Btw they never said mage is a support.
If there is mechanic like that, why all the characters have the skill to stand alone?
Why other characters have heal, buff and debuff skills if they are not support?
Why other characters have insane damage skills if they are not damage dealer.
Why other characters have sustain, survivability and crowed control skill if they are not tank?
That's why there is solo mode in this game.
But to excell or to be important in multiplayer they need to buff or make adjustments to the characters.

laluna
10-16-2022, 03:12 AM
New Strong map for strong arcane weapons or balance arcane weapons for new maps.
They want to reset ebon armor cd, yeah that technique is for the mini boss.
But for boss, mage need like 2.5k+ int aqua staff + kraken or ebon armor proc then meteor to burst the boss but sometimes it failed. To kill it without using meteor need 4 mage to do it smoothly.

I dont know if they gonna release new map but they need to make adjustments to weapons and ult.
That rogue has 1.2k dex to solo all the maps
Only arcane weapon no armor proc, dont need ult. If they didn't release new map that weapon is just out of place while other arcane weapons is lame. Im here because I just want a buff to other weapons too. Imagine the daggs with kraken armor it will be super op. New maps need to be implemented and be insanely strong to handle it.
That buff or adjustments for other arcane weapons being said, I want to say that they need to buff rogue ultimate to catch up and be relevant to party or just make adjustments to other characters ultimate by nerfing them.

Btw they never said mage is a support.
If there is mechanic like that, why all the characters have the skill to stand alone?
Why other characters have heal, buff and debuff skills if they are not support?
Why other characters have insane damage skills if they are not damage dealer.
Why other characters have sustain, survivability and crowed control skill if they are not tank?
That's why there is solo mode in this game.
But to excell or to be important in multiplayer they need to buff or make adjustments to the characters.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalkif you are wise and classy, ​​you don't mind only 1 job op. for example you need rog inv pt simple lol. without having to have a thought must be in nerf. even all rogs don't think about nerf mage

xbell
10-16-2022, 04:31 AM
if you are wise and classy, ​​you don't mind only 1 job op. for example you need rog inv pt simple lol. without having to have a thought must be in nerf. even all rogs don't think about nerf mage

Sent from my RMX1941 using TapatalkTbh i just want buff in other lvl81 arcane weapons.
It supposed to excell than mythic, right? If we just gonna based on that.
And need new stronger map.

laluna
10-16-2022, 04:54 AM
Tbh i just want buff in other lvl81 arcane weapons.
It supposed to excell than mythic, right? If we just gonna based on that.
And need new stronger map.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalkyes, if you ask for buffs but you don't have to be jealous of other jobs (eg rog) if you feel like rog op, why don't you inv run? even rog never had a problem with you op (war, mage) we only asked for a pm pt slot. without having to ask you on nerf

Devastacao
10-16-2022, 05:36 AM

Sent from my RMX1941 using Tapatalkthey are two different weapons brother, it's not fair only rogue to have good proc stats

Enviado de meu 2201117SL usando o Tapatalk

xbell
10-16-2022, 05:39 AM
yes, if you ask for buffs but you don't have to be jealous of other jobs (eg rog) if you feel like rog op, why don't you inv run? even rog never had a problem with you op (war, mage) we only asked for a pm pt slot. without having to ask you on nerf

Sent from my RMX1941 using TapatalkI don't have a problem in arcane daggers. Im just taking the arcane daggers as example cuz it is great and it is good example how arcane weapons supposed to be. So they will buff the other arcane weapons because it is so weak and not even 20% of mythic gears and arcane daggers.

Yoloswagx
10-16-2022, 06:33 AM
Keep the dagger as how it is or nerf it but rework rogue skills and ult, its either 1 cuz right now the only useful skill is the pierce and aimed shot, razor shield is suppose to be our survivability skill but its useless. If dagger is getting a hard nerf then here goes to another 2yrs of rogue being irrelevant. Cheers!!

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Auiu
10-16-2022, 07:08 AM
Rogue so op,
Rogue new meta and carry the game.. Great[emoji847]

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Wwwwwwwwwwadu
10-16-2022, 07:18 AM
Hi so i just played with boss elite sunken with Kraken battle bow, and this is the result. I started boss at 1m30s, so it took me 2mins to vs the boss (without armor proc). I think it should deals more damage with bosses because bow is used for that. And the charged attack took really long without haste. Thank you.

snakeeyes
10-16-2022, 08:50 AM
i think the big nerf is comming, and a buffs for warior,right now warior feels what rogue feels at the past.

snakeeyes
10-16-2022, 08:53 AM
i think the big nerf is comming, and a buffs for warior,right now warior feels what rogue feels at the past. i didnt know if i should buy that lol we didnt know what the devs plan.

Wwwwwwwwwwadu
10-16-2022, 09:46 AM
And i hope Kraken Battle bow proc cd as same as Marianos, 20s too long

Susanne
10-16-2022, 09:56 AM
Keep the dagger as how it is or nerf it but rework rogue skills and ult, its either 1 cuz right now the only useful skill is the pierce and aimed shot, razor shield is suppose to be our survivability skill but its useless. If dagger is getting a hard nerf then here goes to another 2yrs of rogue being irrelevant. Cheers!!

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

It would be great if daggers are kept like they are from what I've seen but I can't see it happening and yes rogues have had to struggle more than they should.
I agree with you totally about reworking our skills and maybe the arcane bow could be better.
I really want to start enjoying playing my rogue. Like I said in another thread, I capped my mage and I couldn't believe the difference it made in Zodias. I'm surviving a lot better on mage.

mqp2385
10-16-2022, 10:19 AM
we? it's you who disagree lol. even a little rog op war mage always protested. from year to year rog is made bad rog never protest. imagine the rog set is expensive 2x the price of the war mage set, I think it's natural for a rog to have a weapon op [emoji14]

Sent from my RMX1941 using TapatalkYour new right rogue had the power for years until the stackup proc came .

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

mqp2385
10-16-2022, 10:23 AM
if you are wise and classy, ​​you don't mind only 1 job op. for example you need rog inv pt simple lol. without having to have a thought must be in nerf. even all rogs don't think about nerf mage

Sent from my RMX1941 using TapatalkThat daggers ain't op their hacked that's different and yes they need to nerf them to put balance in game.I used them and it's way too easy no Challengue at all and you know it.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

danialazhad63
10-16-2022, 11:25 AM
Don't need to nerf ..just make all weapon class broken op & equals

laluna
10-16-2022, 11:28 AM
That daggers ain't op their hacked that's different and yes they need to nerf them to put balance in game.I used them and it's way too easy no Challengue at all and you know it.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalkchallenge? Everywhere, every farm person needs a fast run team. if you think of go lb challenge lol. or if you want a go rondom challenge

ItzZix
10-16-2022, 11:39 AM
Don't need to nerf ..just make all weapon class broken op & equals

+1

xbell
10-16-2022, 12:50 PM
Sad to say but the arcane daggs will be like the first release aquaris staff. Super op at the start 1st week then sts nerf it.

That All broken op weapons cant be happening if they will not release new stronger maps.

Vuhoangtc1
10-16-2022, 01:00 PM
Sad to say but the arcane daggs will be like the first release aquaris staff. Super op at the start 1st week then sts nerf it.

That All broken op weapons cant be happening if they will not release new stronger maps.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalkthat's not OP it's game bug!you just need dagger 81 and don't need to wear anything? You can still clear the map simply

Gửi từ M2007J3SG của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Ayeenn
10-16-2022, 09:54 PM
Lets be patient. Devs are working on it .
Btw @cinco can you pls change the sword damage out put debuff and make it reduce armor thanks .

Mitsooos
10-17-2022, 04:19 AM
Gun works fine for me, no change needed.
Just make the haste buff of any equipment to reducing the cooldowns of the procs of any equipment.
And the haste ultimate of rogue to not giving only speed but to giving reduction of procs cooldown.

Gigannte
10-17-2022, 04:52 AM
Hello, remove the gold cost to make event energies! ty!

Holyshox
10-17-2022, 05:07 AM
Hello, remove the gold cost to make event energies! ty!U wish [emoji16]

Pickname - Dougim
10-17-2022, 05:41 AM
Hello, remove the gold cost to make event energies! ty!+11111

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Balenciaqa
10-17-2022, 07:23 AM
Gun works fine for me, no change needed.
Just make the haste buff of any equipment to reducing the cooldowns of the procs of any equipment.
And the haste ultimate of rogue to not giving only speed but to giving reduction of procs cooldown.

Which gun are you using? I don‘t think we are using the same gun…

will0
10-17-2022, 08:09 AM
As some others suggested.. Arcane 81 set should have some buff like mythic ..together with weapons

flashio
10-17-2022, 09:27 AM
As some others suggested.. Arcane 81 set should have some buff like mythic ..together with weapons

Adding a set bonus when wearing 3/3 arc set would be appreciated but instead of being stat bonus oriented how about making the bonus gives increased proc rate/shorter cd to each piece/increased proc effects/extra effect not affected by cd/extra dot from attacks/etc.

PostNoob
10-17-2022, 09:45 AM
Mitigation(Armor) on the staff isn't working or doesn't stack? The base item's stat.

Mitsooos
10-18-2022, 02:17 AM
Which gun are you using? I don‘t think we are using the same gun…

Kraken gun will not replace the hyper for killing zodias bosses for now, but hopefully with the armor debuff will help you and others kill bosses quicker .
All other bosses die with just one proc from first shot with out me doing anything using my gl set with very low intelligent.

Balenciaqa
10-18-2022, 02:49 AM
the armor debuff does not help if rog just 1 proc with kraken dagger and the boss dies. Same with warrior with decent mythic set.

Skeleton Mike
10-18-2022, 01:22 PM
I just saw how these weapons look in game since you decided not to add pictures to this post. They look .. thematically okay but inferior to the previous arcanes from 76 expansion that had moving parts, I could even say that they look worse than immortal arcanes which have a cool effect and everyone wants as vanities. I wouldn't unequip my weapon vanities for these weapons.

The proc is the only reason to use them and there isn't anything new in there, just some old recycled effects mixed together.

Final thoughts: you could have done better.

Vvaffe
10-18-2022, 01:46 PM
I just saw how these weapons look in game since you decided not to add pictures to this post. They look .. thematically okay but inferior to the previous arcanes from 76 expansion that had moving parts, I could even say that they look worse than immortal arcanes which have a cool effect and everyone wants as vanities. I wouldn't unequip my weapon vanities for these weapons.

The proc is the only reason to use them and there isn't anything new in there, just some old recycled effects mixed together.

Final thoughts: you could have done better.the Arc procs compared to mythics are just to weak (excluding daggers and maybe aegis with Kraken Armor proc)

Skeleton Mike
10-18-2022, 02:54 PM
the Arc procs compared to mythics are just to weak (excluding daggers and maybe aegis with Kraken Armor proc)

I have been around long enough to know that the next buff/nerf is going to be extreme XD

Vvaffe
10-18-2022, 04:12 PM
I have been around long enough to know that the next buff/nerf is going to be extreme XDthey have to but cinco does not give some Infos about it will happen or not so idk

snakeeyes
10-18-2022, 05:45 PM
need to nerf what weapon need to nerf all boss of zodias is equal now to boss on brackenridge because of polaris and arcane 81 dagger, why other class are wishing to buffs their weapon because the other has lvl 100 arcane damage proc they are jelous, nerf pola and arcane 81 dagger and a little buffs on arc sword aegis and staff,

xbell
10-18-2022, 08:35 PM
need to nerf what weapon need to nerf all boss of zodias is equal now to boss on brackenridge because of polaris and arcane 81 dagger, why other class are wishing to buffs their weapon because the other has lvl 100 arcane damage proc they are jelous, nerf pola and arcane 81 dagger and a little buffs on arc sword aegis and staff,The thing is polaris is just balance I think only the ult make it excell or op.

Adek Nakal
10-18-2022, 10:59 PM
why are you jealous of other class weapon and asked polaris to be nerfed when rogue already have level 100 arcane damage proc.

PostNoob
10-19-2022, 12:10 AM
why are you jealous of other class weapon and asked polaris to be nerfed when rogue already have level 100 arcane damage proc.

It is because the mage weapons are not needed. EZG?idk

Warriors Ultimate will get a nerf(5x is fine). Pola will eventually get nerfed. Nep. All Mythics. Rog daggers are probably just like beta testing max damage output(Like Valley warr with proc stack 400k damg or Aqua staff mages at release.).

It also works because the locks contain a broken weapon that can alter leaderboards. That gets you a badge if it works out. Later they buff other weapons that will boost Locks Sales. It has been a common recurrence for a long time now.

Its bad.

Weapons not rare enough.

I guess a BIG update is coming soon. Hopefully it works out.......

xbell
10-19-2022, 12:26 AM
It is because the mage weapons are not needed. EZG?idk

Warriors Ultimate will get a nerf(5x is fine). Pola will eventually get nerfed. Nep. All Mythics. Rog daggers are probably just like beta testing max damage output(Like Valley warr with proc stack 400k damg or Aqua staff mages at release.).

It also works because the locks contain a broken weapon that can alter leaderboards. That gets you a badge if it works out. Later they buff other weapons that will boost Locks Sales. It has been a common recurrence for a long time now.

Its bad.

Weapons not rare enough.

I guess a BIG update is coming soon. Hopefully it works out.......So lvl81 mythic weapons will adjust because other lvl81 arcane weapons is just 20%power of mythic. Lol mythic is fine, they even rework and buff other lvl81 mythic.

Balenciaqa
10-20-2022, 07:07 PM
any updates from the devs about the new arcane weapons? I’m seeing no devs commentating or answering on criticism and ideas from player experience

hamidalavi6540
10-20-2022, 11:37 PM
This update is cool with features and weapons, i love that. Still there is a bug with "lupo the hunter" quest in shuyal. Please please fix that issue, i can't see a incompleted quest which i can complete that, there is just a "Okay" and "may I borrow" buttons, not another button for quest. Sorry for replying here but... I love you ;)

AgentStonoga
10-21-2022, 08:37 AM
I think that all 81lvl arcane weapons should clear zodias maps fast.
Just future 86lvl expansion should be more challenging tho and these weapons should be strong like 76lvl arcanes on Zodias.

Synergia
10-21-2022, 05:01 PM
any updates from the devs about the new arcane weapons? I’m seeing no devs commentating or answering on criticism and ideas from player experience

idk I feel like they either want us to wait for the buffs or they just too busy during this week with DL / PL

Icarusflame
10-21-2022, 10:50 PM
After i tested arcane sword, here is my insight or suggestion:

1.damage proc is too low. Even dozer axe buff actually better.

2. I understand the concept of reliable proc, but the cooldown is actually really long. With a weak proc like that i prefer 5 second cooldown rather than proc once n do lil damage then become useless for the rest 20 second..

3. Seems arcane aegis and sword is not stacked with armor or ulti? Please make it stack with armor n ulti proc.

4. Hitting few enemies with charged attack and make the proc affect many enemies is already good, but maybe u can add a few more enemies (like immortal sword charged attack is actually perfect)

5. Proc or charged attack still can miss on mobs, makes the proc canceled.. If im not mistaken u guys want to make this arcane undodged or cant be missed by enemies right? Cmiiw

Here are the suggestions:

1. Make the buff actually useful.. 50-70% haste in pve, damge x3-4, and some other useful buff. So we can deal additional damage from skill n basic attack. Also the dot proc on mobs is ok.. But on boss omg.. Its awful (need serious buff) .

2. Cooldown seriously too long. I better have short cooldown like dozer axe n being useful in continuously run
rather than mediocre proc with super long cooldown. Please think about this factor. Since people feels fun to play if they actually can feel the power of the proc / effect. Thats why Terror blade is one of the best weapon for example, cuz reliability n fun to use.

3. Please take a look on the synergy between the new arcane weapon with armor proc/ult. Seems all new weapon cant be stacked with armor/ult proc.

4. If possible make the sword charged hit 5-9 enemies between ranged. Immortal sword is perfect example for this. And make them actually get armor debuff.. Damge reduction debuff seems more suitable to aegis.

Hope this can help you to fix the new arcane especially sword for the next update. Thank you very much Dev n teams

Vvaffe
10-22-2022, 07:22 AM
After i tested arcane sword, here is my insight or suggestion:

1.damage proc is too low. Even dozer axe buff actually better.

2. I understand the concept of reliable proc, but the cooldown is actually really long. With a weak proc like that i prefer 5 second cooldown rather than proc once n do lil damage then become useless for the rest 20 second..

3. Seems arcane aegis and sword is not stacked with armor or ulti? Please make it stack with armor n ulti proc.

4. Hitting few enemies with charged attack and make the proc affect many enemies is already good, but maybe u can add a few more enemies (like immortal sword charged attack is actually perfect)

5. Proc or charged attack still can miss on mobs, makes the proc canceled.. If im not mistaken u guys want to make this arcane undodged or cant be missed by enemies right? Cmiiw

Here are the suggestions:

1. Make the buff actually useful.. 50-70% haste in pve, damge x3-4, and some other useful buff. So we can deal additional damage from skill n basic attack. Also the dot proc on mobs is ok.. But on boss omg.. Its awful.

2. Cooldown seriously too long. I better have short cooldown like dozer axe n being useful in continuously run
rather than mediocre proc with super long cooldown. Please think about this factor. Since people feels fun to play if they actually can feel the power of the proc / effect. Thats why Terror blade is one of the best weapon for example, cuz reliability n fun to use.

3. Please take a look on the synergy between the new arcane weapon with armor proc/ult. Seems all new weapon cant be stacked with armor/ult proc.

4. If possible make the sword charged hit 5-9 enemies between ranged. Immortal sword is perfect example for this. And make them actually get armor debuff.. Damge reduction debuff seems more suitable to aegis.

Hope this can help you to fix the new arcane especially sword for the next update. Thank you very much Dev n teamsgood take

Skeleton Mike
10-22-2022, 06:34 PM
Having tested the Bow I can also say that it needs a reduction in proc cooldown and that it needs to dot multi targets after every charged attack. As it is right now is just much better to use Pisces for both mob clearance and boss killing.

Auiu
10-23-2022, 07:53 AM
I disagree with weapon nerf , for pve, Op is the most important thing. Because we need efficient, fast and not lingering on one map.

QuaseT
10-23-2022, 09:40 AM
After 10 days I expected to find some use of arc staff and gun but I havent. Please buff the weapons.

danialazhad63
10-23-2022, 10:04 AM
Give up guys...no way they will buff the weapons [emoji18]

Observing
10-23-2022, 10:08 AM
Hopefully we get some info on Wednesday

snakeeyes
10-23-2022, 10:26 AM
for the balance i think need to nerf dagger and buffs the others 81 arc, but for me no need to nerf rogues dagger weapon this is the 1st time rogue are rogue but need to balance each class weapon hope buffs to bow and the others asap.

Ayeenn
10-23-2022, 02:43 PM
They got a lot maybe they are on vacation hahahaha

tailwarrior
10-23-2022, 03:31 PM
Well I think they're working on it but they don't want to make the same mistakes. If they buff it too much, they can't nerf it easily as you think since it will raise dissatisfaction among the players. I'm sure people will get dissatisfied about the daggers after they nerf it.

Also it's only been 11 days. Let the rogue enjoy it till the event gets over.[emoji28]

Vvaffe
10-24-2022, 10:03 AM
Well I think they're working on it but they don't want to make the same mistakes. If they buff it too much, they can't nerf it easily as you think since it will raise dissatisfaction among the players. I'm sure people will get dissatisfied about the daggers after they nerf it.

Also it's only been 11 days. Let the rogue enjoy it till the event gets over.[emoji28]

Sent from my M2010J19CI using TapatalkIf they are working on it, they could tell us. I think everyone who tested/played those weaps is with me that we need Changes. And many People suggested their ideas for balancing, that they feel like real ARCANE rarity Gear.

So a simple "yes we are working on it" would really help :)

vitokapagetz
10-26-2022, 05:01 AM
Still waiting for lvl 81 arc weapons to be buffed xP

vitokapagetz
10-26-2022, 05:32 AM
It would be better if kraken bow gets buffed so that it atleast deals massive damage to bosses .

While making it able to hit atleast 5 enemies while doing charge attacks and adding a low percentage of lifesteal to it

And lastly lower the cd of proc to 10-15 sec

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

Auiu
10-27-2022, 08:28 AM
@Cinco Give the difference between the proc of my weapon and the proc of someone else's weapon

Example : if my polar proc, the aura is orage colored And if someone else will be blue
Or Give it a setting so that we can disable the visual effects of other players.

Please ty

Vvaffe
10-27-2022, 10:12 AM
@Cinco Give the difference between the proc of my weapon and the proc of someone else's weapon

Example : if my polar proc, the aura is orage colored And if someone else will be blue
Or Give it a setting so that we can disable the visual effects of other players.

Please ty

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalkbro you have a orange circle below you when you proc your Weapon + a little Symbol below your Charakter which also Shows you how long your proc will stay active...

Balenciaqa
10-29-2022, 11:29 AM
any plans of an updated preview (maybe this week)? @cinco @asommers

danialazhad63
10-29-2022, 11:47 AM
Cut it out ...they won't do anything about it ..give up already

Vvaffe
10-29-2022, 12:06 PM
Cut it out ...they won't do anything about it ..give up already

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalklol they already said that they're working on it. Tf is your Problem lmao

danialazhad63
10-29-2022, 12:14 PM
lol they already said that they're working on it. Tf is your Problem lmao

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit TapatalkThey already said it at the birthday announcement..just wait lmao ...and yet u guys keep crying over it

Vvaffe
10-29-2022, 12:18 PM
They already said it at the birthday announcement..just wait lmao ...and yet u guys keep crying over it

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalkwho tf is crying? He was Just asking for a Preview that we could possible help the devs. That those Weaps wont dissapoint the Playerbase again like the first Version did.

Read
10-30-2022, 08:03 AM
The kraken Daggers definitely puts Rogues in a nice spot right now. Having the means to kill bosses feels nice. But from what I have seen, not used first-hand (no seller for kraken yet), the Daggers dish out insanely high damage compared to other Arcanes 81.

Perhaps tone down the damage by a decent amount on Kraken Daggs Aura (maybe by 10-30%), or maybe buff the other Arcanes to match a similar damage output. Since every one apparently has a problem with how op the daggers are in terms of damage.

Reducing the Damage on Kraken Daggs aura should not make the boss killing factor to go away though (not nerfing the damage heavily), hopefully not. Since ultimate aimed shot is a 50-50 hit or miss ultimate, having a means of killing bosses effectively should be present with the Rogue class. This is a comparison to polaris/neptaris +ultimate, and the mage hyperos + ebon aquaris + ultimate doing insanely good damage to bosses.

On the other hand if there are plans which only the Devs know of and we do not, then I gladly shall wait and watch enjoying the game as it is, perhaps a new map requiring OP Arcanes.

Not very sure of where the 81 Bow stands right now though, so cannot say anything about it since I don't use bows too often. Unless its to weapon swap to raise base damage helping to kill minibosses in Esunk, and to kill Rahabkor.

Xyv.io
10-30-2022, 01:17 PM
Please make the bow shoot minimum 3 arrows and max 8 arrows. Sometimes it's charged attack completely goes through enemy. Also decrease it's cooldown. It should be doing 2x more dot damage because without arc armor proc supporting it, it's very mediocre and definitely worse than Pisces

Rafqel
10-31-2022, 01:38 PM
Mythic weapons are stronger than arcane... will they fix that or will those stats be permanent? Pdt: They should at least take damage to the warrior sword, it doesn't even tickle...:chargrined:

lechogas
10-31-2022, 11:43 PM
rip lvl 81 arcane sword! its better to use neptaris lol

Immortal_Blood
11-01-2022, 12:27 AM
Was searching for a video to add to the kraken sword info on wiki. Potential useful info here @asommers, @Cinco . Consider it my 2 cents about Sword from YT :D

sword needs buff

(I haven't watched either, just showing you what people think)

vitokapagetz
11-01-2022, 02:37 PM
Add a new map ,and increase gold loot drop significantly during the event, the rest is ok ;)
Hope my suggestion will be heard @Cinco since its AL birthday :D

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

Polosam
11-02-2022, 07:09 AM
The daggs shouldn't get nerfed but adjusted, remove the max hp %dmg and make it so it stacks with base dmg but in a high %, this way mobs will die easier (cause max health on mobs kinda useless as well) and bosses won't get oneshotted by a single proc

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Vuhoangtc1
11-04-2022, 02:23 AM
@Cinco If the kraken Sword is not strengthened, it is really a very pathetic thing for class war.The percentage of players who are switching from class war to another class is increasing.and I have seen that.at the moment kraken wp war is only 1/3 of wp rogua,mage

Gửi từ M2007J3SG của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

farizace99
11-04-2022, 07:26 AM
In my opinion, kraken daggs shouldnt get nerfed so badly just buff the other arcane weapons. You guys dont know how damn hard it is to get it.

I used to complain a few times in a post in this forum when I used to be a student playing this back in 2014. I know how it feels to be in a position of not being able to work to get money because you are still young or whether you are not working. Now that ive grown up being an adult, worked hard for myself and the hard work paid off for me to afford opening tons of locks.

So those who are jealous whether they are not a rogue or couldnt afford to get daggers, maybe just wait until you are able to work to afford it, I will guarantee that you will feel a big sense of achievement and satisfaction from opening locks and get an op weapon.

However, shouldnt rogue be a boss killer? As far as I know, warriors used to be a protector for their team and used for taunting enemies with their skills right? Mages used to be mob killers with their wide aoe attacks and potentially able to solo bosses quite quickly but not as fast as rogues. So if you cant afford to open locks just get your *** up and farm instead of complaining.

And to those who have daggers and farming elite sunk on random room, dont be selfish and wait for others to come before you kill it but obviously doesnt have to wait for the ones that is super slow. You get my point. Or just make a party who has the same movement speed as you. Not trying to offend anyone but this is just my opinion and what I feel. Sorry if I did offend anyone. Thank you.

snakeeyes
11-04-2022, 12:46 PM
In my opinion, kraken daggs shouldnt get nerfed so badly just buff the other arcane weapons. You guys dont know how damn hard it is to get it.

I used to complain a few times in a post in this forum when I used to be a student playing this back in 2014. I know how it feels to be in a position of not being able to work to get money because you are still young or whether you are not working. Now that ive grown up being an adult, worked hard for myself and the hard work paid off for me to afford opening tons of locks.

So those who are jealous whether they are not a rogue or couldnt afford to get daggers, maybe just wait until you are able to work to afford it, I will guarantee that you will feel a big sense of achievement and satisfaction from opening locks and get an op weapon.

However, shouldnt rogue be a boss killer? As far as I know, warriors used to be a protector for their team and used for taunting enemies with their skills right? Mages used to be mob killers with their wide aoe attacks and potentially able to solo bosses quite quickly but not as fast as rogues. So if you cant afford to open locks just get your *** up and farm instead of complaining.

And to those who have daggers and farming elite sunk on random room, dont be selfish and wait for others to come before you kill it but obviously doesnt have to wait for the ones that is super slow. You get my point. Or just make a party who has the same movement speed as you. Not trying to offend anyone but this is just my opinion and what I feel. Sorry if I did offend anyone. Thank you.

dev always working for the balance, they balance the class, and also the weapons to make us enjoy it to use, we need patience and wait because dev already said they make a weapon to balance thats why arcane 81 has 2 type of weapons boss killer and pve clean, claw proc damage got the boss killer and also a pve clear type damage, and if other weapon got that kind of op proc +ms and gl only, all of us will ganna be greedy farmer/player, and arcane legends now will call greedy legends. @Dev hope its time to break the silence, clear to us what is boss killer and pve cleaner, can you swicth bow into a pve clean at dagg to boss killer.

Hamsoloroguer
11-04-2022, 10:01 PM
Open arcane weapon upgrades or they will leave them to change from wizard to roguer

Hamsoloroguer
11-04-2022, 10:05 PM
I do not find sense that wizard and war can not do anything before a boss map 81 roguerz with daggers are scarce because they do this to us? We want to farm but we can't we are very weak please fix

Hamsoloroguer
11-04-2022, 10:11 PM
Sorry to bother so much but they said that on arcane birthday they would update but they have not done it because you lie to us greetings we want to make gold

arthurboyle
11-07-2022, 03:13 AM

Balenciaqa
11-07-2022, 03:24 AM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221107/dac07bf062979a77fdcfccdb4c9ef130.jpg

santaria
11-07-2022, 10:30 AM
Let us just be patient.

farizace99
11-07-2022, 07:01 PM
Then meet new people and make a lot of friends so you dont have to play in public room with randoms while having a turtle movement speed...

asommers
11-09-2022, 12:21 PM
Closing thread. Continued feedback moving here (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?661222-Feedback-Zodias-Arcane-Weapons-(Kraken-Battle))) following update.

-ALS