PDA

View Full Version : enable xp/dmg/heal/dodge points indicators again pls

tearacan
08-09-2012, 09:42 AM
It's gone since the new client and miss it a lot. We can't even see how many damage the new legendary weapons do in fights!

Mitchturbo
08-09-2012, 02:10 PM
I agree, we need em back! Or critical hits and dodge at least ;-)

HunterSLAYER
08-09-2012, 02:34 PM
Why did they remove the indicators in thw first place anyway. Not like you can get any ideas from the indicators....

Sent from The Vular Hive Depths Secret Chamber! XD

Zaonabiuibil
08-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Please put 'em back devs!

iAmPain
08-09-2012, 05:08 PM
I don't think your'e in the right place bro..

It's not a Bug or any Technical Issues.

If im Correct not only in PvP does it not show how many DMG are we dealing, but also in a PvE maps

So Im Guessing they Intentionally did it.

Whichever the case is, I do want them BACK!

Ozuyucalebam
08-09-2012, 08:38 PM
I totally agree! Bring them back please. How am I supposed to test the best weapon/skill combos for maximum damage in minimum time? Kinda hard to guess without the indicators :/

Kanozaki
08-13-2012, 12:29 AM
True , damage indicators were so crucial to the gameplay of SL

bronislav84
08-15-2012, 12:29 AM
I support this thread. It wasn't broken, so why fix it? If anything DL needs to follow PL and SL, not the other way around.

akfury
08-15-2012, 05:17 PM
please bring em back

ArtofWar
08-15-2012, 05:33 PM
yeah please bring them back..

flashbackflip
08-21-2012, 04:44 AM
Yes, they were useful!

Please bring em back

On sidenote:

I remember reading thread about game-math answered by a dev that those indicators are useful for hardcore players and not-so-useful for casual ones.. And STS try to make their games casual..

But still - SL is the most hardcore (as that dev said) and i guess thats y we all love it so much (apart from scifi) so why nerf it?

Mitchturbo
08-21-2012, 05:30 AM
I agree so much! Please bring em back sts :-)

Prestige
08-21-2012, 06:11 AM
Sometimes SL is a bit too hard. I find myself using platinum to gain money. Without platinum I basically would be broke. The only way a player can start to make money seems to be buying miners for pinks or being annoying and trying to spam merch the heck out of newbies who barely have anything or getting lucky, but this is usually the 1%. As I've gone from broke to around a mil or so from just using enhancers for pinks. Where as in PL, I never had to use an enhancer and was pretty much well off. Probably cause PL has a bunch of stuff worth a chunk of change whether you are lucky or not. Don't get me wrong, I think the drop rates are fine, but to those who are poor, just even having the money to pay for stims and powers to run can be a bit tricky. Most of them end up farming lower levels just so they can find stims and powers to go on runs. This could also be extremely bias as I love to solo and my first character was an op (possibly the most expensive combination). Got a bit off topic sorry.

OT: I also made a thread about this and the answer I got from someone stating that DL engine is in SL. This made no sense what so ever. Sure a lot of the features are the same, but we don't earn exp the same way.

Itoopeo
08-21-2012, 06:24 AM
I agree too!

Esoul
08-21-2012, 06:30 AM
I agree x)

Szangheili
08-28-2012, 09:20 PM
Yah, I really do miss that :/

flashbackflip
08-29-2012, 05:37 AM
Sometimes SL is a bit too hard. I find myself using platinum to gain money. Without platinum I basically would be broke. The only way a player can start to make money seems to be buying miners for pinks or being annoying and trying to spam merch the heck out of newbies who barely have anything or getting lucky, but this is usually the 1%. As I've gone from broke to around a mil or so from just using enhancers for pinks. Where as in PL, I never had to use an enhancer and was pretty much well off. Probably cause PL has a bunch of stuff worth a chunk of change whether you are lucky or not. Don't get me wrong, I think the drop rates are fine, but to those who are poor, just even having the money to pay for stims and powers to run can be a bit tricky. Most of them end up farming lower levels just so they can find stims and powers to go on runs. This could also be extremely bias as I love to solo and my first character was an op (possibly the most expensive combination). Got a bit off topic sorry.

OT: I also made a thread about this and the answer I got from someone stating that DL engine is in SL. This made no sense what so ever. Sure a lot of the features are the same, but we don't earn exp the same way.

Nothing personal, but please stop OFF-TOPIC complaints about money in all threads and please read the thread KillaSkills made (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?66957-My-SL-experiment-with-credits) about getting 12k in one week by common (not vans or pinks) merching

Also - go run D7 motherload solo - it is worth 500c a run approx..

As for comment about engine and xp - the GRAFIX engine is the same, but the GAMEPLAY is different (and for good!)

Battlegrinder
08-29-2012, 01:54 PM
STS needs to draw a distinction between the more casual games (DL) and the more hardcore (SL, PL). Honestly, I'm kinda liking not having all the text cluttering up my screen, but I also hate that is so much harder to judge your weapon's effectiveness now. Maybe STS could add an option to enable or disable elements like this?

Slant
08-29-2012, 03:09 PM
hmm. toggle.

akfury
08-31-2012, 04:18 PM
bump ! i really want them back :(