PDA

View Full Version : Fun Experiment

Encryptions
10-07-2022, 03:26 AM
Typically I wouldn't make a thread for this but I want to see how far this will go. -This is ment to be harmless and fun.
So this is optional of course and just for fun. The devs recently added a feature in options under the social category which allows us to disable our gear, set, and vanity visuals.
Disable these features and your character will be naked but all stats from your gears will still be applied so you can still run maps. I want to see how far this can go. Come be apart of the Naked Army! Spread the word and get others to join if you wish, this is just for fun.
There are no active energy / lb events right now so everyone is sitting in maps afk anyways, it only takes 5seconds.

Letsmixx
10-07-2022, 03:34 AM
I like the idea ! It would be cool if we all could join the same map with 50+ players and kill mobs =). Thanks for coming with a new idea in AL

Paktwo
10-07-2022, 04:35 AM
No bcoz nightmare is so lag

Fytheo
10-07-2022, 06:14 AM
What is funny about it? You can't hide stats so... They will just take a look at the stats and that's it.

But I don't want to ruin the mood. Go nakey, Arlor!

Corviss the Lich
10-07-2022, 07:57 AM
What is funny about it? You can't hide stats so... They will just take a look at the stats and that's it.

But I don't want to ruin the mood. Go nakey, Arlor!

The fun part is the appearance.

Btw, count me in!

Fytheo
10-07-2022, 08:06 AM
Ok, but tell me, was it funny when sts had released bikini? It is basicaly the same... I just don't get it :D

godfather
10-07-2022, 08:06 AM
Experiment on what hypothesis?

Oakmaiden
10-07-2022, 08:13 AM
Minus a million, this option was a poor idea to start. I get lewd remarks standing dressed minding my own business. Personally, when I see naked toons in town, my first thought is, the player is inviting someone to a nasty personal chat.
The game has underage players. Children. Smh.

Stephencobear
10-07-2022, 08:38 AM
Experiment on what hypothesis?

obviously Schrodingers cat was nude, therefore we propose that enough semi clothed ppl use mephisto’s aa,
the Higgs boson will achieve a mass of confused nerds hoping there’s a chick nearby

Fytheo
10-07-2022, 08:38 AM
Minus a million, this option was a poor idea to start. I get lewd remarks standing dressed minding my own business. Personally, when I see naked toons in town, my first thought is, the player is inviting someone to a nasty personal chat.
The game has underage players. Children. Smh.

What's wrong with being in underwear? xd

The option to hide helmet is a great option but yeah, option to hide armor? Totally unnecessary.

Immortal_Blood
10-07-2022, 08:50 AM
Come be apart of the Naked Army!

no bro, lol

Switchback
10-07-2022, 08:59 AM
Instead of sitting in town trying to gather a bunch of weirdos together, maybe go play the game.

tapsykrete
10-07-2022, 09:09 AM
lol this encryption have many fans ezte haters. :p

Corviss the Lich
10-07-2022, 09:59 AM
Bikini have vibrant color, unlike the default ones. Just think about it, a "gearless, no vanity(obviously), plain and simple" character dealing millions of damage. Isn't it interesting? If it does not interest you, then we might have agreed into something then. Cheers man

Also, people, chill. It's a game, whatever you think what's going on someone else's conversation just because they wear almost nothing is just in your head. If you think like that then I would gladly accept a place in your ignore list my ign is Corviss and I don't have to deal with "innocent & mature" minds of judgemental people like you. Thanks!

Encryptions
10-07-2022, 10:25 AM
Had a feeling if I made a thread people would just bring negativity like always.

Oakmaiden
10-07-2022, 10:54 AM
Bikini have vibrant color, unlike the default ones. Just think about it, a "gearless, no vanity(obviously), plain and simple" character dealing millions of damage. Isn't it interesting? If it does not interest you, then we might have agreed into something then. Cheers man

Also, people, chill. It's a game, whatever you think what's going on someone else's conversation just because they wear almost nothing is just in your head. If you think like that then I would gladly accept a place in your ignore list my ign is Corviss and I don't have to deal with "innocent & mature" minds of judgemental people like you. Thanks!

Experience tells me I’m right about the lewd chats. I don’t have to imagine it. Will be a pleasure to add you to my ignore list. Your welcome.

Oakmaiden
10-07-2022, 10:56 AM
Had a feeling if I made a thread people would just bring negativity like always.

So you knew it would be controversial but posted anyway. Like the nudity, inviting bad behavior.

Encryptions
10-07-2022, 11:05 AM
So you knew it would be controversial but posted anyway. Like the nudity, inviting bad behavior.

No, its nothing to do with the subject. If anyone else were to post this then people wouldn't say anything, its the fact that I post something and people always have something negative to say just to make me look bad. Also there is no bad behavior, and its a video game.

Observing
10-07-2022, 11:46 AM
Yes sts, remove the hide armor option as the pixels in underwear make me uncomfortable, i literally can't play without the thought of somebody wanting to hurt me through my screen 🥺

Cinco
10-07-2022, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the suggestion!