PDA

View Full Version : Blood is the New Black - New Outfits, Vanities and Bundles Half Off in Dark Legends!

Samhayne
08-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Get fashionable in Dark Legends!

New Hunter Outfit available from the Outfit vendor at Sergio's
New Classic Top and Legs available for Gold at Sergios
Socialite Vanity drop has been added to the world
New female hairstyle has been added to the Mortuary
All platinum Outfits and Bundles are half off!
This is your last chance to get the Dark Crusader bundle before it's gone!

New Hunter Outfit

New Classic Outfit

New Socialite Outfit

Jcyee
08-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Nice update :) but when i checked earlier, there was no socialite top that i saw O.o havent logged back on yet tho lol

KingFu
08-09-2012, 06:51 PM
My elegant pants turned into the socialite pants...

Carapace
08-09-2012, 07:06 PM
I've discovered the issue and this will be fixed in the next update

EDIT: Hold on to your pants! They are currently trade-able but once the fix goes in they will not be anymore and you will need to repurchase them from Sergio's

Popular
08-09-2012, 09:27 PM
i love it thanks :)

Qingsanale1st
08-10-2012, 06:11 AM
Why not the Krieg army's Hunter Outfit??? Grrrr Adrienn/Antal Toth, not some Anon Hunter Vamp!!!

I'm Siri
08-10-2012, 08:40 AM
I was farming at morhaven rooftop with PUG...and someone got the drop.
I said nice.
He ask issit I want and can sell me cheap?
I ask how cheap?
He said 30k
And ofcos I said deal.
So after purchase and I wanna equip with that and I notice I got 2 socialite legs inventory. Damn I crack my head and wonder when I got the drop. Keep scrolling the chat history and still didn't find.
Meet my friend in street and he told me the legs sell at 5k in the store. I like WTF... I got SCammed...omg how can that be happen. Siri got scammed!!!!! SIRI got scammed!!!! Omfg
But honestly speaking, I don't mind the 25k lost. And I trust the seller didn't know store selling too.
Now my question here:
My elegant legs disappear and now become socialite and trade-able. What will happen After update fixed?
1. My socialize change back to elegants?
2. Or socialite stay and I need to repurchase elegants
3. So the world drop's socialite that I purchased will stay or will become elegants too?

Lol if just imagine option 2 valid. Everyone Can I stockpile all the socialite legs now and resale after update fix...I really don't want this happen.
And if option 1 valid: What happen to those who purchsed and resale to other? They log in after update fix and realize their socialite legs just altered by itself to elegants legs. Wth
And pls fix this ASAP.

Carapace
08-10-2012, 10:23 AM
I was farming at morhaven rooftop with PUG...and someone got the drop.
I said nice.
He ask issit I want and can sell me cheap?
I ask how cheap?
He said 30k
And ofcos I said deal.
So after purchase and I wanna equip with that and I notice I got 2 socialite legs inventory. Damn I crack my head and wonder when I got the drop. Keep scrolling the chat history and still didn't find.
Meet my friend in street and he told me the legs sell at 5k in the store. I like WTF... I got SCammed...omg how can that be happen. Siri got scammed!!!!! SIRI got scammed!!!! Omfg
But honestly speaking, I don't mind the 25k lost. And I trust the seller didn't know store selling too.
Now my question here:
My elegant legs disappear and now become socialite and trade-able. What will happen After update fixed?
1. My socialize change back to elegants?
2. Or socialite stay and I need to repurchase elegants
3. So the world drop's socialite that I purchased will stay or will become elegants too?

Lol if just imagine option 2 valid. Everyone Can I stockpile all the socialite legs now and resale after update fix...I really don't want this happen.
And if option 1 valid: What happen to those who purchsed and resale to other? They log in after update fix and realize their socialite legs just altered by itself to elegants legs. Wth
And pls fix this ASAP.

So when the fix goes in only the appearance of the elegant leggings is going to change along with the name. Everyone with the Elegant Legs still has them, but its data got messed up. Hold on to both pants until the patch goes in and you know which one is which.

livingdead713
08-10-2012, 11:18 AM
Are these socialite drops only lasting for the fashion week or are they perma drops

Carapace
08-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Are these socialite drops only lasting for the fashion week or are they perma drops

permanent

Hardcoure
08-10-2012, 06:58 PM
I like the looks of these new sets. Nice job! :encouragement:

WinterKate
08-11-2012, 06:55 AM
Hi Cara, is the fix regarding the lost Socialite Pants already in? Cause I still haven't figured out where my Socialite Pants are?

Updated: So the bug converted our Elegant Legs into Socialite Legs?

aibaintedoz
08-12-2012, 08:46 AM
cool new vanities.. .\m/

Sassinya
08-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Where do they drop? I've through the map twice and haven't seen any yet :-(