PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] -Making Companions Stronger.

Squad2002
10-07-2022, 05:44 PM
Hey Sts I hope you consider implementing this in game if its possible to create on Al's software engine

Reasoning for suggestion

Al's Compaions have nice stats & abilitys
But there not very effective when it comes to dealing damage on mobs in pve & dealing Damage on players in pvp.

Here's 2 good ideas to make pets more effective in combat.

Im sure people would love it if this idea was implemented & wouldn't effect the game in any harmful way it would only raise the cost of eggs with nice passives & cool aperances witch is a benefit for sts & investors in game!

1. Pet Enchantments

having the option to use Vials fossil or a new item called "Arcane pets souls" or "companion enchantment gems etc

To increase pets basic atack & crit

Would make pets way more effective in pve & pvp combat wise.

Add a Vendor in towns where you can exchange gold for Arcane pet souls for 1m each

Or

A pet enchantment event 2-4x a year just like Awake event where you can purchase Arcane Souls in store for 250k-1m gold

So we can use Arcane souls to Enchant are pets with all year round in game

Give pets 3 enchantment slots in stable

Cost 1 arcane soul to add an enchantment
& or change 1 existing slot (make the effect optionable not randomized like awakes)

All Possible benificial Enchantments per slot.

20% Armor penatration (ignore 20% of players armor )- so pets can deal decent damage but not to much at the same time in pvp
20% Crit rate
20% Base Damage Ex.(pets base dmg increases from 550-605)
20% Siphon (restore 20% of damage delt by companion to your characters health)
50% Crit Damage

& Maybe Enchantments with elemental effects

25% electric damage

Ex 600dmg + a shock that deals 25% of 600 =150 per hit

2 second burn 1tic per sec proportionate to 15% of your pets Max damage

Ice effect slows movement speed by 25% a hit for 6seconds & stacks up to 100% then freezes target if the target is hit 4 times within 6 sec they are frozen for 1 second

Poison target & all enemys within a meter radious for 3sec 1 tic a sec proportionate to 20% of pets damage

If you dont want to implement this can you atleast make it so pets ignore players armor in pvp please.

Sadly pets deal next to no damage with the armor-hp ratio on players since Awakes have been added into the game.

Being able to slot eggs in opened pet passive would be an awesome new addition that would also make any pet used as a vanity useful in pvp or pve since we have slots already just make it so you could use any pet for its unique appearance & change its passive to whatever you need for pve & pvp!

by adding Pet Base enchantments & adding a passive slot like the happiness bonuses & Arcane ability it would make it so any pet would be usefull & bring way more balance to the game in combat!

Just make it so whenever you change the passive you lose the egg permanently with a warning befor hand so no egg prices crash because there not being opened & to available. [emoji846]

Hope yall love this idea & consider it!

I just spent 3 hours typing this out [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

asommers
10-07-2022, 08:06 PM
Once of the main reasons pets don't do much damage themselves is pets cannot die (nor would you want them to), so if we gave them extra damage or made them really powerful, they would end up killing the mobs for you.

One of the main problems with adding new features is we have to make sure everything works with our current system as we don't want to devalue existing pets in any way.

We do have something planned expanding pets, but it's in the design stages right now. I'll add this thread to our internal documentation.

Thanks for the detailed writeup!

-ALS

Squad2002
10-08-2022, 03:45 AM
Once of the main reasons pets don't do much damage themselves is pets cannot die (nor would you want them to), so if we gave them extra damage or made them really powerful, they would end up killing the mobs for you.

One of the main problems with adding new features is we have to make sure everything works with our current system as we don't want to devalue existing pets in any way.

We do have something planned expanding pets, but it's in the design stages right now. I'll add this thread to our internal documentation.

Thanks for the detailed writeup!

-ALSNo problem I really appreciate you taking the time to read this & reply I understand not wanting pets to be to powerful & that they dont have a health bar & its best to keep it that way. I took these factors into consideration befor writing this I completely agree.

That's the reason I listed some enchants as examples that would give the pets abit more balance in game that shouldn't be to powerful & adding passive slots should only increase the value of eggs in game as long as the egg is non retrievable

if you guys do review these ideas further & end up discarding them can you please atleast make it so pets ignore players armor stat in pvp so are characters armor has no effect on reducing damage delt by an openents pet ive been playing since 2012 & love twinks & awakens ruined pets usefulness in combat in pvp since they were created because of the armor hp ratio pets deal like 1% a hit compared to 5% back in the day witch was aunestly a perfect ratio & making pets ignore armor stat would restore balance

Once again if you can't implement passive slots or pet enchantments please bring restore balance in pvp pets wise by making them ignore armor I'm sure 90% of twinks would agree & love this idea please consider this

Im sorry for the long reply thank you so much for your time I love you space time studio's you guys are awesome! & i can't wait to see what you got in store for pets next![emoji846]

Also if your ever looking for an extra person to join the team & help create art designs & new features ideas etc i would love to join if possible

Heres my email if you want to contact me further for employment
@Under-rated02@outlook.com

Hope you have a great day [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk