PDA

View Full Version : Halloween suggestions

Vrazicak
10-08-2022, 03:12 AM
With the halloween event just around the corner, I'd like to make a few proposals:
Lower the token cost for graveyard location to 1000-1500 tokens (3000 tokens seem too much compared to other stuff you can buy at the vendor).

Put back arcane artifacts into boogie bags or something super rare and super cool (like the mythic weapons back at lvl 36 cap) + make the necropolis candy bag recipe so it can be used infinite times instead of being consumed on use.

I've always loved HW events the most although they are far from being the most profitable, so please, make this one count.
Give us something that's worth running for for 3 weeks.

Those are my suggestions so far, feel free to leave your opinions and suggestions in the comments.

nathan2693
10-08-2022, 09:42 AM
hmmm i think the infinite usage of necropolis bag recipe will lead to market crash because players will be able to earn tokens easily with that. also, do you wanna see the prices of upcoming vanities to drop for 1k each again? please no. they already give us an early treat with no defeat because we'll be able to receive tier rewards 3x since it will reset weekly. i can already feel their generosity starting on pet rescue event and on hiberian labyrinth event. i think its already a part of early 10 years birthday celebration of arcane legends.

asommers
10-08-2022, 09:50 AM
No promises, but I've passed this off to the design team.

-ALS

Xuds
10-08-2022, 10:13 AM
Old mythic weapons in boogie bags would be nice since we already got every else during the lab event so might as well

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

ZZTop
10-09-2022, 12:48 AM
All i want is for boogie to be back

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk