PDA

View Full Version : 2.0.0 Content Update (97048)

asommers
08-09-2012, 04:21 PM
Fashion Week is starting in the city of Carvina! This is your last chance to get the Dark Crusader bundle before it's gone!
New Hunter Outfit available from the Outfit vendor at Sergio's
New Classic Top and Legs available for Gold at Sergios
Socialite Vanity drop has been added to the world
New female hairstyle has been added to the Mortuary
All platinum Outfits and Bundles are half off!
Character customization now takes place before the tutorial.

sun light
08-09-2012, 04:55 PM
tnx for all ;)
and...

rare? can u post a set pic?

octavos
08-09-2012, 05:04 PM
tnx for all ;)
and...

rare? can u post a set pic?

no but i did find a top...look in sticky of updated vanity drops

Lady_Pebbles
08-09-2012, 05:21 PM
The old classic/elegant outfit is missing the skirt now x.X or is that new skirt part of it for the achievement?

Carapace
08-09-2012, 05:35 PM
The old classic/elegant outfit is missing the skirt now x.X or is that new skirt part of it for the achievement?

this should not be the case, it should be an additional item and not removed any from the game. Can you send a report to Customer Support so we can look into the issue?

Ciroc
08-09-2012, 06:44 PM
elegant legs change to the new socialite legs at the store is that a glitch??

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6200/27699348.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/140/27699348.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Jcyee
08-09-2012, 06:46 PM

I didnt see any socialite top...

sun light
08-09-2012, 06:48 PM
the drop socialtie legs is exactly the same like in the store.
no different color for that one(not like gambler, tracksuit etc)

r u ganna change that? cos i dont think ppl will farm for a vanity they can get for 5k in the store

razerfingers
08-09-2012, 07:12 PM

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6200/27699348.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/140/27699348.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

What vanity top is that? It looks cool

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Ciroc
08-09-2012, 07:19 PM
the hunter outfit

Lady_Pebbles
08-09-2012, 07:54 PM

this should not be the case, it should be an additional item and not removed any from the game. Can you send a report to Customer Support so we can look into the issue?
Sure but Im not sure how much help I'd be since I can't take screenshots with my phone but I'll send one.

EDIT: Submitted.

wvhills
08-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Fashion week? Really? Lol.
I sense a tide of fashion backlash fast approaching!

StompArtist
08-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Fashion week? Really? Lol.
I sense a tide of fashion backlash fast approaching!

Somewhat of a disconnect between this and the dark creepy vampire theme...

Carapace
08-10-2012, 12:09 AM
The bug should be fixed tomorrow, thanks guys!

sun light
08-10-2012, 02:40 AM
the drop socialtie legs is exactly the same like in the store.
no different color for that one(not like gambler, tracksuit etc)

r u ganna change that? cos i dont think ppl will farm for a vanity they can get for 5k in the store
sorry. i was wrong ;)
i tought the legs is drops cos someone just sold me that..
well, u can buy it in the store and its tradble. just notice that..

wvhills
08-10-2012, 07:14 AM
I take it back, there's no vanity backlash. For some reason people go crazy to get new vanities. It makes no sense to me but apparently everyone else thinks they are a big deal. Whenever a new vanity comes out the number of my friends online triples but I can't find a single ctf game to join. :( Everyone is farming for new vanitites.

sun light
08-10-2012, 10:59 AM
I take it back, there's no vanity backlash. For some reason people go crazy to get new vanities. It makes no sense to me but apparently everyone else thinks they are a big deal. Whenever a new vanity comes out the number of my friends online triples but I can't find a single ctf game to join. :( Everyone is farming for new vanitites.
so that is why ppl invite me for pvp every 20 minutes? ;)
i think they should do a pvp vanity ;)
something like win 50 ctf and get a vanity :)

wvhills
08-10-2012, 12:06 PM

dud when I posted this I had just spent 30 min looking for a game so there's no need to be a smart alec about it. I kept looking at my friends list and all the people who pvp were on but were in 3d missions farming.

Avoyelles
08-10-2012, 01:08 PM

Grrrrrrrr after the new update/patch today my socialite bottoms are missing an have been replaced with the elegant bottoms! I'm feeling robbed here! What's the deal?!?!

Carapace
08-10-2012, 02:51 PM
Grrrrrrrr after the new update/patch today my socialite bottoms are missing an have been replaced with the elegant bottoms! I'm feeling robbed here! What's the deal?!?!

This means the socialite legs you received were in fact Elegant Legs, the data mix up left a small window in which trading and selling of "socialite" legs were in fact not socialite legs. We got the fix in as soon as we were able to minimize this scenario before it got out of hand.

DonkeyKong
08-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Whenever a new vanity comes out the number of my friends online triples but I can't find a single ctf game to join. :( Everyone is farming for new vanitites.

dud when I posted this I had just spent 30 min looking for a game so there's no need to be a smart alec about it. I kept looking at my friends list and all the people who pvp were on but were in 3d missions farming.

dude, he/she was agreeing with you - people were inviting him/her very often because next to no one was playing pvp.
I don't see how in anyway he/she was being a smart alec.

I've been lurking but I have noted a certain amount of animosity directed at individuals who are considered the "out group" and I feel it is not healthy.
Read a post for what it says - period.

Ramtheman
08-13-2012, 01:46 AM
Thanks

n00b13st
08-13-2012, 06:54 PM
'Sup STS? We just had a huge update and no news or announcement? What'd you do, huh huh huh?

:vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol:

KillaSkillz
08-13-2012, 07:51 PM
What the heck is this fashion week in carvina foolishness?

i'll be in SL since i'm not fashionable lol!

edited a day later
Nevermind I found it in contests. Wow a news announcement for a player contest interesting.
Curious if it was sts idea for a fashion week or the poster of the contest?

Anywho, since i'm capped and tired of unchallenging short maps i'll be in SL still where I can be bored and challenged. I've given up on vanity hunting, I just don't care anymore it's monotonous, and for what, i've gotten 1/2 mil gold in a week just running maps trying for things that do not drop to me.

Meh. Dolly dress up ain't my thing if that's all that's left to do.

n00b13st
08-14-2012, 12:33 PM
Yet another large update with no news/announcement/etc. No obvious changes - what's with all the paks STS?