PDA

View Full Version : Need a good guild...

donzai
08-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Okay folks i have created this topic as i wanted to see some nice clans in star legends..

I tried many guilds but most of them turnout to be dead or noobster or spammers or many other things. They were huge in numbers but not active.

Okay if you guys know a guild which is active, helpfull, have some experianced players wif whom i can conversve also please no beggers of items or credits, some different style than just farming or leveling up.. Please suggest me and if you are a guild master or if you think i can be a part of your clan.. Feel free to send me an invite.

I am an engineer in game and ofcourse in real life too but i love to discover people and thus i like star legends
And ya my character name is Donzai

Cya in game...

Sent from my Galaxy Note.

Rawrimafish
08-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Sparxtans
Judgement
Rampage
<3 Phoenix <3
Many more

PianoWizzy
08-09-2012, 05:30 PM
What level are you? Most active guilds you are seeking have level requirements.

donzai
08-09-2012, 06:23 PM
What level are you? Most active guilds you are seeking have level requirements.

For star legends donzai is lvl 40 engineer now..

donzai
08-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Sparxtans
Judgement
Rampage
<3 Phoenix <3
Many more

Thanks for the name will check them too... If i get chance to be wif the players..

donzai
08-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Leaderboards are not important... Just the other things i mentioned will do... As i belive people makes a clan good not numbers...

iAmPain
08-09-2012, 07:27 PM
If your'e looking for a guild that has respectful, helpful and resourceful players,
I say either Phoenix or Judgement.

But hey, the best Guild that you can be in is your'e own right?! :)

Make a guild, invite some friends, work it out!

After that, you have a guild that runs on your'e own rules! crazy right :o

donzai
08-09-2012, 11:36 PM
If your'e looking for a guild that has respectful, helpful and resourceful players,
I say either Phoenix or Judgement.

But hey, the best Guild that you can be in is your'e own right?! :)

Make a guild, invite some friends, work it out!

After that, you have a guild that runs on your'e own rules! crazy right :o

Thanks but as i said... Its not the guild but the company of friends or mates around you matters... If thr r nice ppl around ya then who cares if you are the guild mastre or not....

Kanozaki
08-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Fashion Police is accepting apps Based on your criteria we match what your looking for. If you interested add kanozaki in game to chat a bit. Best of luck on your guild hunt mate.

donzai
08-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Still cnt find a satisfactory 1...:(

iAmPain
08-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Still cnt find a satisfactory 1...:(

Do we have any friends bro?

If so, join him/her ..It wouldn't hurt to try right?

donzai
08-12-2012, 02:47 AM
I am always standing besides my friends if they need help besides that if i can help other i am ready for it. Although dnt wanna discuss this here. So I would apreciate if you dnt have the guild i need then please do not waste your internet data on this topic as there are other many important work to do... Isnt it bro???

Cero
08-12-2012, 03:11 AM
Sparxtans
Judgement
Rampage
<3 Phoenix <3
Many more

+
Fashion Police - most members played this game long time ago. other words Veterans
Vengeance - maybe the last but not the least.

those guild above i think they pretty much sure got the things you want.
if this guilds cant seem to hit your sweet spot. then im sorry. happy guild hunting:)

PS: Our guild Vengeance doesnt need anyone who wants to benefit us. we want people who works with us.

donzai
08-12-2012, 06:30 AM
+
Fashion Police - most members played this game long time ago. other words Veterans
Vengeance - maybe the last but not the least.

those guild above i think they pretty much sure got the things you want.
if this guilds cant seem to hit your sweet spot. then im sorry. happy guild hunting:)

PS: Our guild Vengeance doesnt need anyone who wants to benefit us. we want people who works with us.

I didnt get to meet any recruiters of them... Mb my badluck... Will try them out sure...