PDA

View Full Version : Really?

Allehelgens
08-09-2012, 08:10 PM
2 days ago more or less a level 64 bird tried to rush me (lol) unfortunately for him it didnt work -.-" (Actually i dont remmember his/her name :P)

I just want to tell people that are less than level 67, do not try to attack other 68 or more, is more for people starting out in the field of pvp, but do it with people your level or lower, but not against that are already 68-70 :)

And if you want to rush someone is better if you go to ctf there is no limit to kill someone lol even you can capture your enemies flag :D (lol everyone knows that but is better if i mention it XD)

Wthlite
08-10-2012, 02:32 AM
Or you could make less redundant threads. The person may have been not familiar with PvP and/or was not very good or not well equipped. People can rush higher levels if they want.

xbabybugszx
08-10-2012, 05:35 AM
Cool story bro'.... tell it again -.-"

Do noobs now a days make threads about everything? Or am i just seeing things...

WarTornBird
08-10-2012, 06:01 AM
No bugs, you speak the truth. It gets worse and worse as time marches on. As a country music star once said, the only thing that stays the same is everything changes.

saool
08-10-2012, 06:19 AM
Give him a break you trolls.

I haven't seen a post by him in a minute. (Maybe I ignored it.) But even then he has just as much right to post his opinion as you do, and just as such why target his post. If you don't like it then why comment?...

Edit: He doesn't truly seem redundant. For an AoA you're doing a completely lousy job. Instead of helping, you're putting people down. Where is the "I'm here to help!" Attitude?! Show some helpfulness by saying "Posts like these are seen as such..."

Not what you made him to be.

Go back under your bridge. And stay there.

Livemau
08-10-2012, 06:42 AM
2 days ago more or less a level 64 bird tried to rush me (lol) unfortunately for him it didnt work -.-" (Actually i dont remmember his/her name :P)

I just want to tell people that are less than level 67, do not try to attack other 68 or more, is more for people starting out in the field of pvp, but do it with people your level or lower, but not against that are already 68-70 :)

And if you want to rush someone is better if you go to ctf there is no limit to kill someone lol even you can capture your enemies flag :D (lol everyone knows that but is better if i mention it XD)

i could own u and im 66
ign Livemau
Bring it on

fuzzylazer
08-10-2012, 06:50 AM
i could own u and im 66
ign Livemau
Bring it on
Did he/she ever ask for a challenge?

xbabybugszx
08-10-2012, 06:52 AM
i could own u and im 66
ign Livemau
Bring it on

No but the person who made this thread is pretty "confident" that he/she can beat anyone in pvp that is a lower level than him/her :p

ethan123
08-10-2012, 07:03 AM
Same old same old, all these pvp threads turn into flame wars recently. Sigh....

Jugernugetx
08-10-2012, 09:27 AM
i wonder why you guys even post in these threads to begin with ._. Its what starts flame wars and locked threads.

Worship
08-10-2012, 09:31 AM
"Rush"?

I call it: The real way to PvP..

razerfingers
08-10-2012, 10:26 AM
I rush in endgame sometimes... Just not often for it will give bad rep for the guild im in but its my way of having fun. Im they type where when people get pissed over a game its entertaining. If any of you disagree talk to my personal trainer Livemau he can maybe get you the "razer" discount ;)

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

WarTornBird
08-10-2012, 10:34 AM
I rush in endgame sometimes... Just not often for it will give bad rep for the guild im in but its my way of having fun. Im they type where when people get pissed over a game its entertaining. If any of you disagree talk to my personal trainer Livemau he can maybe get you the "razer" discount ;)

Razer, you need to re think a trainer ._.

razerfingers
08-10-2012, 10:50 AM
Razer, you need to re think a trainer ._.

Wanna help me? :) i find myself not rushing people with full vanity sets. More so the people that look "lost" lmao

StompArtist
08-10-2012, 10:55 AM

The person who made the thread is effectively begging for a challenge. LOL

Walkhardd
08-10-2012, 10:55 AM
It truly baffles me how retarded pvp is in this game.

ThePvpTwink
08-10-2012, 11:04 AM
pvp is basically the only part of the game that has conflict...but it's also the most fun part :P

Walkhardd
08-10-2012, 11:07 AM
pvp is basically the only part of the game that has conflict...but it's also the most fun part :P

Its the only part of the game I participated in.

The turn based style, and horrible sportsmanship is what makes it unplayable for me now.

razerfingers
08-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Its the only part of the game I participated in.

The turn based style, and horrible sportsmanship is what makes it unplayable for me now.

Agreed, thats why i get bored of nobody asking me to "go" so i go to a new gake of people i dont know and just beam rush a few people then go leveo a lil then go on twinks and rush everyone :-)

FluffNStuff
08-10-2012, 11:43 AM
You can't think of em as rushers, just think of em as someone who's board and wants to play. So no matter what happens after the first match, the most important thing to do is say "Good Fight". After that, keep on em till the bell rings, and keep saying "Good Fight" after each kill/death.

razerfingers
08-10-2012, 12:14 PM
You can't think of em as rushers, just think of em as someone who's board and wants to play. So no matter what happens after the first match, the most important thing to do is say "Good Fight". After that, keep on em till the bell rings, and keep saying "Good Fight" after each kill/death.

Good info, normally when you rush and say good fight!!!!! :) like me they get more pissed even when you're dead too lol maybe its a defensive hyper pissed off mode kdr keepers get in?

Allehelgens
08-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Actually im not asking for a challenge, i just wanted to ask to peeps that are new in pvp to practice with friends not with unknown peeps, or at least practice with someone of their level. Im not a pro in pvp im still learning how to kill warbirds XD but i dont practice with low lvls i practice with friends and peeps that are same level like me!

Ikillyouu
08-13-2012, 02:49 PM
Really? Dude this should be considered spam... what if he didnt know how to play or someone was on his acc :/