PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion : New Voting System To Boot Players When There's No Host

Foreverkind
08-09-2012, 10:45 PM
This suggestion was made by Icyxz from <Influence>

Why we should have a voting system to boot players when theres no host?

For an example in PvE
-Leechers taking advantage of a game with no host

PVP
-Rushers taking advantage so even if they rush they won't get booted

:banana:

Kaytar
08-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Yes on the PvE no on the PvP

Foreverkind
08-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Yes on the PvE no on the PvP

Why? :(

Allehelgens
08-09-2012, 11:09 PM
Im agree, there is a lot of trouble when there is no host more in pvp, but it could be difficult to change the host. For example, if i host a pvp level then i leave i give my position to another friend but that guy leaves without giving the host....then what can we do?
In pve well you can tell hem full or something like that for the one you dont want in there.

Elyseon
08-10-2012, 06:21 AM
Solution?
Host your game!
*derp*

Fusionstrike
08-10-2012, 03:55 PM
Another idea would be that "host" status automatically changes to whoever has been there the longest when the host leaves. Then there are no "orphaned" hosted games. You'd still need some other solution for games that started with no host though.

Worship
08-10-2012, 03:58 PM
PVP
-Rushers taking advantage so even if they rush they won't get booted

:banana:

When has rushing been a rule?

Deathofan
08-10-2012, 06:58 PM
In pve for example leechers in an unhosted game in lost villas, go to preview page " annonimous has submitted a boot request on ______" then all party gets a notification asking, accept ____ player to be booted or decline. At least 3 persons would have to agree

gundamsone
08-11-2012, 03:13 AM
I support this system. It's done in many other games where the host is not present.

Ex. Player B rushes in a 3v3 game

Player A initiates the kick by typing "/voteboot Player B"

On everyones chat screen they would see "Player A has initiated to boot Player B: Votes 1/6"

Additional Players would type either "/yes or /no" and the vote boot message would be updated with each additional vote.

"Player A has initiated to boot Player B: Votes 2/6" after Player C votes /yes.
"Player A has initiated to boot Player B: Votes 3/6" after Player D votes /yes.
"Player A has initiated to boot Player B: Votes 3/6" after Player E votes /no.
"Player A has initiated to boot Player B: Votes 4/6" after Player F votes /yes.

Remember the player being voted to be booted is not allowed to vote.

Once the number of yes' hits over half of the amount of players in that game then Player B is automatically booted out.

Foreverkind
08-11-2012, 07:53 AM
When has rushing been a rule?

It's not a rule but would you like to be rushed when your a noob?

Livemau
08-11-2012, 09:43 AM
i dont think its that importent because sometimes when im dominating a game im happy the host is gone or else i would get booted but if they vote me out thats the end of the killing spree

08-12-2012, 09:54 PM
lets institute a handicap system too, oh yeah and universal healthcare

Elyseon
08-13-2012, 02:06 PM
if this does ever happen the person being voted on should be able to vote cuz then one team could just vote all the opponents away