PDA

View Full Version : Int Mages Vs. Pallies for level 70-71 (end game gear)

XghostzX
08-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Tell me your thoughts :) I believe that the str gear for mages is op due to high mana regen, dodge, damage, armor. Int mages don't really compare to pallies this update. What do you all think?

Hahahahabirdy
08-09-2012, 11:43 PM
I think mages need a nerf! :D

Oops i read the question wrong. My bad... €_€

Phoenixking
08-09-2012, 11:45 PM

I concur

Piosidon
08-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Is it's hit% ok?

TEOKILLO
08-10-2012, 12:13 AM

I concur

I think phoenixs need a nerf...you know how powerful they are

Otukura
08-10-2012, 12:33 AM

The entire 65+ needs a rebalance.

Waug
08-11-2012, 08:43 AM
Tell me your thoughts :) I believe that the str gear for mages is op due to high mana regen, dodge, damage, armor. Int mages don't really compare to pallies this update. What do you all think?

The whole STR thing is op ATM (endgame) the hit percentage was saturated already for pure birds (much more than 100 percent). Crit was saturated for pure mages , IMO, thats why dodge is getting OP. That implies STR classess are getting OP.

I think mages need a nerf!

I think mages need a nerf! or a dex bird ) ----> the next hidden words. :P

Jugernugetx
08-11-2012, 09:06 AM
I would level my mage to 70 if you decide to do this o.O

Livemau
08-11-2012, 09:21 AM
i just make all my classes str because its fun to be able to dive into battle without dieing so quickly

Twinklaser
08-13-2012, 12:14 PM
And of course, the instance i made my pally into a int mage, pallies became op.

XghostzX
08-13-2012, 12:32 PM
And of course, the instance i made my pally into a int mage, pallies became op.

I'm INT at the moment, the play style simply suits my needs.

Twinklaser
08-13-2012, 02:07 PM
I'm INT at the moment, the play style simply suits my needs.

My needs are to not get killed by 2 skills.

razurblade
08-23-2012, 09:50 AM
It's about time pallies have the upper hand lol

Walkhardd
08-23-2012, 09:54 AM
Maybe I've only fought bad str mages, but I've had no problems with them.

Noodleleg
08-23-2012, 09:59 AM
Maybe I've only fought bad str mages, but I've had no problems with them.

Try Saycred ._. (Prophet)

iprotectnoobs
08-23-2012, 12:49 PM
I believe that strength mages are not actually op. Each different type of character is better at their own specific thing. Pure int mages have a ton more skill damage and an unnecessarily large amount of dodge, so you can't really say that strength mages are better.

Hadesofshadow
08-23-2012, 03:22 PM
mrsbanana we need you

WarTornBird
08-23-2012, 03:32 PM
I believe that strength mages are not actually op. Each different type of character is better at their own specific thing. Pure int mages have a ton more skill damage and an unnecessarily large amount of dodge, so you can't really say that strength mages are better.

I think he said the str gear is a little op. My put bird is now being hit with 350+ by a blast shot from a warbird. No thanks. I'm dead with a crit blast and a crit break. Ain't even fun anymore.

Hadesofshadow
08-23-2012, 09:02 PM
I think he said the str gear is a little op. My put bird is now being hit with 350+ by a blast shot from a warbird. No thanks. I'm dead with a crit blast and a crit break. Ain't even fun anymore.

same happens using normal bird

WhoIsThis
08-24-2012, 12:19 AM
Strength definitely has the upper hand.

High crit is not as big an advantage as it might seem - not against an opponent that can dodge most of your attacks, making any combo improbable, and heavily luck-based. Strength sets also currently offer very competitive dps (although less than int), but the net effect is a far more powerful set when survivability and damage output are factored in.

The best solution would be a massive across the board nerf to dodge for all angel and 70 sets. Str should get a larger nerf more so than the other sets in return though for a gain in hit% (useful for pve tanking for str bears and against debuffs in pvp).