PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to Sceabat and his NCT guild members.

Bopep
08-10-2012, 02:36 AM
http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t497/jameslee0218/2af86d05.jpg
I have borrowed the bow from Sceabat yesturday, but couldnt give.
Sorry to sceabat and NCT members for making u guys disappointed.
Anyways, i have returned the bow back to Goodchoice, officer of NCT. He will give the bow back to Sceabat.
Sorry for not giving the bow right back.
I didnt meant to scam him. Wish dev understands and dont ban my account.
http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t497/jameslee0218/2af86d05.jpg

NotYoCookiez
08-10-2012, 11:18 AM
Dont know what happend but you made the right choice to give it back :)

Chopper
08-10-2012, 11:24 AM
good to give it back but back to not do it right away it sounds like.

Ironically, the Sea Blaster is almost useless since it wipes out your own party members. Dont know STS gave birds the "bird" with their Elite Weapon.

earthkuma
08-10-2012, 12:35 PM
However this isn't ur first time? And more than that, u cahnged ur name to not giving back?.
Omg stop making this nonsense thread , as if u r innocen and it was accident.
This is not helping anything man.
Just get over it and study like other student in ur age.

Just stop playing gamr for while and chill ur head.
As u know in Korea we have very famous proverv for ur reaction
' needle thief turn in to cow thief'
...aware of ur behavior. But not in this way.
It's not just ur shame but also our shame either.

ReapeJZ
08-10-2012, 12:46 PM
How good is this "sea blaster"? :p sorry kinda noobish

Suentous PO
08-10-2012, 03:52 PM
good to give it back but back to not do it right away it sounds like.

Ironically, the Sea Blaster is almost useless since it wipes out your own party members. Dont know STS gave birds the "bird" with their Elite Weapon.

im pretty sure its been nerfed. when Saool had one the weekend of the loaned out elites, it might kill us 71's randomly.
now i have one and have ran low lev maps a few times, and it rarely does much dammage to friends.

styg2012
08-10-2012, 04:47 PM
How good is this "sea blaster"? :p sorry kinda noobish

around 2~3mil right now.

ReapeJZ
08-11-2012, 09:11 AM
Can someone post the stats of the weapon? I'm curious :]

Spectre
08-11-2012, 11:47 AM
Can someone post the stats of the weapon? I'm curious :]

You can look the stats at consignment shop...

ZeUrbanSqwrl2
08-11-2012, 12:24 PM
However this isn't ur first time? And more than that, u cahnged ur name to not giving back?.

It's not just ur shame but also our shame either. And your shame is your spelling.

plmafiaboss
08-11-2012, 12:50 PM

It's not just ur shame but also our shame either. And your shame is your spelling.owned xD

Dynastu
08-11-2012, 02:52 PM
And your shame is your spelling.

He said, "As u know in Korea...". His first language is not English. Give 'em a break.

And Earthkuma, even if his original intent was to scam the person, he returned it. Case settled. In the end, he did the right thing (even if it was due to a report threat... Lol :D)

dudetus
08-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Eh, for me this seems to be only an attempt to prevent ur upcoming ban for scamming.

Nice try but it is a bit too oblivious.

icemando
08-11-2012, 05:14 PM
I didnt meant to scam him.

lol! don't lie plz.

U borrowed and don't give it back and, changed ur IGN (from windybirdy to bopep)

and you quit our N.C.T website, and U joined again as new person.

and what did you say??? " I AM NOT windybirdy "

didn't you say that???

I really wonder why you changed your IGN when you borrow something .

and as you know, this is not your first time.

do you want more detail ? if u want, i ll post.

didn't you mean to scam him ? cause you gave it back to him ??

Bopep
08-11-2012, 07:24 PM
Wish u understand the meaning of English. That statement means it was not highly-planned scam. I did it because I was misled for few seconds. Im very sorry for my mistake. So I returned back the bow, and I do not want to go over more in this issue. I did everything I could do in order to make u guys feel better.

I didnt meant to scam him.

lol! don't lie plz.

U borrowed and don't give it back and, changed ur IGN (from windybirdy to bopep)

and you quit our N.C.T website, and U joined again as new person.

and what did you say??? " I AM NOT windybirdy "

didn't you say that???

I really wonder why you changed your IGN when you borrow something .

and as you know, this is not your first time.

do you want more detail ? if u want, i ll post.

didn't you mean to scam him ? cause you gave it back to him ??

earthkuma
08-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Haha, now u saying like ur not really meaning it..
Ok so when u kill people not highly planed, we don't call that as murder?
For god's sake, get over it dude.
This never ends like this ok? This isn't over yet ,and we yes N.C.T member keep sending what u've done to sts at the moment theends come near mate.
What u done is unforgivevel due to u used others trust.
Ur worst jerk ever i can see from game.
Lol
Ur not regret it, i can see u.
U just feel sorry and regret cuz u may get banned lol.
...어디서 깝치냐? ... 대가리에 피도 안마른 어린새끼가...
니같은 새끼때문에 선량한 유저들이 피를보는거다 .. 어디서 개 거지같은게, 남애 등처먹으면서 게임함?
뭥잘햇다고 자꾸 싸닥거려? --....

니놈 새끼는 내가 계속 메일 보내서 엿먹인다 ..
샤벳님한테 영자가 보낸거 다시 재해석하고 고쳐서 다시 드렷다 영구 블럭 정도가아니라
니 휴대폰에서 게임을 못하개해주마 --

Ps sorry aboutnon english but due to wild language i shouldn't. Write in here for others lol

icemando
08-12-2012, 10:33 AM
Wish u understand the meaning of English. That statement means it was not highly-planned scam. I did it because I was misled for few seconds. Im very sorry for my mistake. So I returned back the bow, and I do not want to go over more in this issue. I did everything I could do in order to make u guys feel better.

are you kidding me? I understand exactly what you meant.

and I really want to stop talking about this issue too.

HunterSLAYER
08-12-2012, 10:45 AM
Inb4delock

Sent from The Vular Hive Depths Secret Chamber! XD

styg2012
08-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Just to make things clear.

1. You have scammed multiple people over course of time and you ONLY gave back your LAST scam. So you are still a scammer :)
2. You talk like you just forgot to give Elite Sea Blaster back but in fact you changed your IGN after you took the item. you also said "I am not windybirdy. OMG why you guys are all mean to me blah blah blah and so on." I WONDER WHY WHEN YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT.

Bopep
08-12-2012, 07:05 PM
Well we have to make things clear. I never made other mutiple scams. Im also willing to grant Srisrimasri for his death set, but he doesnt logs in. Please do not make any fake informations. I know what I did wrong, and Im very sorry for my mistake..

1. You have scammed multiple people over course of time and you ONLY gave back your LAST scam. So you are still a scammer :)
2. You talk like you just forgot to give Elite Sea Blaster back but in fact you changed your IGN after you took the item. you also said "I am not windybirdy. OMG why you guys are all mean to me blah blah blah and so on." I WONDER WHY WHEN YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT.

Bopep
08-12-2012, 07:06 PM
I didnt mean to do it = I did not do it on purpose=I couldnt help doing it=It was my mistake in thinking and accident.
Expression means different. Dont just translate in Korean.

styg2012
08-12-2012, 07:51 PM
I didnt mean to do it = I did not do it on purpose=I couldnt help doing it=It was my mistake in thinking and accident.
Expression means different. Dont just translate in Korean.

Are you kidding me? What language are we writing now? Korean? I don't think so it's English. You should learn English again. When you say you didn't "mean" to do it then that means you didn't have any INTENTION of doing it. Obviously changing your IGN and denying the fact that you stole the item does require your intention of stealing/scamming. Therefore you did MEAN to do it. Unless you have malfunction in your brain so that you cannot control your own actions.

Sim Jing
08-12-2012, 08:09 PM
Give the OP a break guys! He has apologized for his mistake! Let me try to enter the scenario which he was in.

"I have a UBER-powered TEAMKILLING Elite bow. However, its not mine. It was borrowed from a great friend in Naver Cafe Team! While I was holding his bow, I felt like my great friend is with me all the time, even when hes never here or when I felt down. We were inseperatable and we would leave part of our chat mainly for the TEAMKILLING Bow.

Finally, on the last day of the loan, or possibly some time after the deadline, I wanted to give him back the bow, but he was offline. Not wanting to make the deal sour, and thinking what was right at that time, I went over to an officer of Naver Cafe Team and told him to give him back the bow. GoodChoices instead reprimanded me and accused me in front of my guild as a scammer. I was booted out of the guild that I cherish dearly.....

Not wanting people to find and report me for something I did right, I was forced to change my name. When any N.C.T. former friends came and asked me, I hid away, not wanting to be identified due to the shame of what this particular officer mentioned.

"Scammer......"

"scammer!"

"Report Report kkkk"

I eventually made my move in the forums to clear up the misunderstanding. However, due to the amount of trolls and my former guildmates flamed me in forums, I'm now at a dilemma right now! Im now so stressed out from playing, I felt like quitting! Nobody loves me and my reputation is all ruined!"

.......Tragic. And true. Nobody likes to be trolled in the forums, and look, HE HAS ALREADY GAVE BACK THE BOW!

Naver Cafe Team members. I felt disgusted from the way you treat your former guild member even AFTER he returned such an expensive item back to the guild. Your immaturity forced him to hide away from you guys because you wanted justice. Justice for what? To give him a free ban even after he did the right thing?

Dont tell me that Im but an outsider. The very act you are treating your former guildmate is WRONG AND DISGRACEFUL. I'm starting to think of you just like "The Elites" You know what I meant. The Elites nowadays FAIL because the way their members act is not to the standards of an endgame guild. Most are usually begging or ignoring us not from The Elites. You, members of Naver Cafe Team disgust me completely. You rushed to hunt down someone that loved your guild. A random member that apologized and gave it back. And even so, you come here just to press for a ban for him scamming you when he has returned it!

I sincerely hope Naver Cafe Team members would stop harrassing and do what was right. Leave the OP alone. OP, if you ever need my help in the game, let me know.

I am Chioricon. If you ever need a guild to join again, or anything related to farming, please let me know. =D

styg2012
08-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Give the OP a break guys! He has apologized for his mistake! Let me try to enter the scenario which he was in.

"I have a UBER-powered TEAMKILLING Elite bow. However, its not mine. It was borrowed from a great friend in Naver Cafe Team! While I was holding his bow, I felt like my great friend is with me all the time, even when hes never here or when I felt down. We were inseperatable and we would leave part of our chat mainly for the TEAMKILLING Bow.

Finally, on the last day of the loan, or possibly some time after the deadline, I wanted to give him back the bow, but he was offline. Not wanting to make the deal sour, and thinking what was right at that time, I went over to an officer of Naver Cafe Team and told him to give him back the bow. GoodChoices instead reprimanded me and accused me in front of my guild as a scammer. I was booted out of the guild that I cherish dearly.....

Not wanting people to find and report me for something I did right, I was forced to change my name. When any N.C.T. former friends came and asked me, I hid away, not wanting to be identified due to the shame of what this particular officer mentioned.

"Scammer......"

"scammer!"

"Report Report kkkk"

I eventually made my move in the forums to clear up the misunderstanding. However, due to the amount of trolls and my former guildmates flamed me in forums, I'm now at a dilemma right now! Im now so stressed out from playing, I felt like quitting! Nobody loves me and my reputation is all ruined!"

.......Tragic. And true. Nobody likes to be trolled in the forums, and look, [B]HE HAS ALREADY GAVE BACK THE BOW![B]

Naver Cafe Team members. I felt disgusted from the way you treat your former guild member even AFTER he returned such an expensive item back to the guild. Your immaturity forced him to hide away from you guys because you wanted justice. Justice for what? To give him a free ban even after he did the right thing?

Dont tell me that Im but an outsider. The very act you are treating your former guildmate is WRONG AND DISGRACEFUL. I'm starting to think of you just like "The Elites" You know what I meant. The Elites nowadays FAIL because the way their members act is not to the standards of an endgame guild. Most are usually begging or ignoring us not from The Elites. You, members of Naver Cafe Team disgust me completely. You rushed to hunt down someone that loved your guild. A random member that apologized and gave it back. And even so, you come here just to press for a ban for him scamming you when he has returned it!

I sincerely hope Naver Cafe Team members would stop harrassing and do what was right. Leave the OP alone. OP, if you ever need my help in the game, let me know.

I am Chioricon. If you ever need a guild to join again, or anything related to farming, please let me know. =D

Do you even know the timeline for this?

Here is how it happened.

1. Sceabat let windybirdy borrow his Elite Sea Blaster.
2. Windybirdy quits the guild and the blog.
3. Windybirdy changes IGN to Bobep and re-joins the blog and the guild.
4. One of guildmates realizes Bobep is windybirdy.
5. We tell Bobep to give sceabat's bow.
6. He denies that he is windybirdy.
7. We threat him that we are going to report him.
8. Still he denies that he is windybirdy.
9. People start to report him.
10. He gets scared and gives his bow back to Goodchoice.

According to you. Number 2 happens after 10 or at least close to it but in fact it's not even close to the timeline.

Sim Jing
08-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Ok. So it was not really what I have thought up with. However, the fact remains that he returned the item already to you guys. So stop harrassing him here.

Even though what he did was a scam in your case, that does NOT give you the right to hound on the culprit all his life. Doing so marks you and members from NCT as immature as you do not know the defination of PMs and the belief to Forgive and Forget.

If he did not give back the bow by now, I would have pressured him to give you guys back the bow, however he has already gave it back, so grow up and leave him alone. Thank you.

call it
08-12-2012, 08:55 PM
And your shame is your spelling.\

How is your Korean spelling ?

Thought so, way to go dude criticising people who's first language is not English.
:stupid:

Bopep
08-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Thanks for ur advice ;) I was feeling so bad about what I did but couldnt find any other way to apologize more.. I really am sorry to NCT guild members and I cant believe that I did such a thing.. Im sorry to everyone playing this game..

Ok. So it was not really what I have thought up with. However, the fact remains that he returned the item already to you guys. So stop harrassing him here.

Even though what he did was a scam in your case, that does NOT give you the right to hound on the culprit all his life. Doing so marks you and members from NCT as immature as you do not know the defination of PMs and the belief to Forgive and Forget.

If he did not give back the bow by now, I would have pressured him to give you guys back the bow, however he has already gave it back, so grow up and leave him alone. Thank you.

Sim Jing
08-12-2012, 09:20 PM
No problem, I was once someone that will do anything for money, I'm confident that you will make amends. =D

Kaytar
08-12-2012, 09:20 PM
so grow up and leave him alone. Thank you.this^ The guy got the bow back, drop the issue.

Bopep
08-12-2012, 09:36 PM
so grow up and leave him alone. Thank you.this^ The guy got the bow back, drop the issue.

Thanks ;)

earthkuma
08-14-2012, 01:49 PM
No problem, I was once someone that will do anything for money, I'm confident that you will make amends. =D

Disgusted? Hahaha.

Man, u got everthing totally wrong, this is his not first scam and we nct member try to generous on him.
That is main reason why u can see this from froum for the first time.
Don't compare with others or ur own scale.
If u don't understand the real problem, just dont get invovled ok?
It may sounds very rude and emotive.
Yes I'm very mad at the moment.
By the way if he loved our guild he shouldent abuse other guild members trust.
And he gave back so it's ok?
Man we are rich enough to afford item.
It's not matter of itrm ok?
This is matter of using other's trust.
Don't insult our guild as a narrow minded on money,
U don't know anything, that becuz of his scam, how many our guild member have been suffer from stress.

Ps: never reply back i dont want hear from u ok? Just leave our guild and this scammer alone.
Pps: im old enough to understand how life works im27 ok?
추신: 여기에서 한마디라도. 더 짖어되면 게임밴되는걸로 안 끝난다.
사이버수사대 및 법적 으로 너한테 정확히 넌 미성년자닌까... 너내 부모님한테 피해가게 준비중이다.
--.... 인생 퇴겔하고 싶으면 계속 지꺼리고 아니면 아닥하고 얌전히있어라.

뭐가 잘못한건지 이해못하는 머저리야.
여태까진 다른사람들이'쉬쉬 거려서 행복하게 사기치고 다녔을진 모르지만.
나는 틀려.. 니가 게임을.더나서 현실에서도 개짓거랄 두번다시 못하개해주마.
빡치냐? 웃기냐? 단순히 전화로 문자 보내는걸론 별로 감흥이없지?
한번더 경고하는대.
너를 한국법으로 직접 벌주는 방법은 많아,
하지만 소년원을 가지도 않읅꺼고 너한테 직접 처벌은 냐리진 않을.거야,
하지칸 너네 부모님들이 너대신 입건된다는것만 알아둬라.
단순히 게임사기만 가지고 널 신고할게 아니니깐

집잘산다고 우쭐되지마라 난 너보다 백있고 돈있는 집에서 큰 막돠먹은 자식이라서.
법 처벌로만 안끝낼수도. 있단다..--

한번만 더여기서 떠들거나 시부리는거 보기만하자 ^^?
대답도하지마라 개객끼야.

earthkuma
08-14-2012, 02:10 PM
Here is another korean proverb for u guys.
"엎질러진 물은 다시'담을수없다"
"When water split from glas there are no way to put it back"

Done is done, crime is crime and scam is scam.
Nobody, love to insult or blame other people.
I know get angry is not right method of solve problems.
However, at the moment i just can't handle my anger.
Once more, this wasn't matter of item ok?
This is about relationshil and trust.
Much more complicated and sensitive things.
And, I got anger from his reaction which is pretend him self as it was accident and he is unlucky and innocent.

So just so be at.
And dknt comment anything under here.
This topic ends here becuase this is problem between nct guild and bopep.
I know this is on forum, however we didn't want to others knew about this too.
This is not a pleasent thread.
So please don't argue with us anymore.

IAmAllenxD
08-22-2012, 01:25 AM

"Scammer......"

"scammer!"

"Report Report kkkk"

.......Tragic. And true. Nobody likes to be trolled in the forums, and look, HE HAS ALREADY GAVE BACK THE BOW!

Dude .. LoL ..
he is sorry? dont joke with me
If he is sorry why would he make this topic?
It is just game and a item to you but it is not
This is about trust , the person who lend the bow to him trusted him a lot
and the f*** character named Bopep destroyed it. He played with it..
If u join us , u will know how hard it is to get our trust..
and u want us to leave him?
NO! he needs to get payed wat he had done to our friend.
Sorry I dont believe in god so I dont believe in forgivenss

He needs to apologize till all of his hands are gone.

we dont fight without a reason .
Dont scam or hurt one of our members.
All of our members will follow u till end of ur game life
Simple as that
-By Eminem (Edit Ebesaun)

Bopep
08-22-2012, 01:51 AM
I am sorry, but please dont blame me anymore.

Hadesofshadow
08-22-2012, 03:38 AM
Dude .. LoL ..
he is sorry? dont joke with me
If he is sorry why would he make this topic?
It is just game and a item to you but it is not
This is about trust , the person who lend the bow to him trusted him a lot
and the f*** character named Bopep destroyed it. He played with it..
If u join us , u will know how hard it is to get our trust..
and u want us to leave him?
NO! he needs to get payed wat he had done to our friend.
Sorry I dont believe in god so I dont believe in forgivenss

He needs to apologize till all of his hands are gone.

we dont fight without a reason .
Dont scam or hurt one of our members.
All of our members will follow u till end of ur game life
Simple as that
-By Eminem (Edit Ebesaun)

ysoserious

ysobadatengrish

ysomad

ysoatheist

ysountrusting

shall I go on?

DataPunk
08-22-2012, 04:15 AM
I cant believe op thought making this thread would help lol :D

Sim Jing
08-27-2012, 01:36 AM
Oh Really? Necroing a dead argument eh kids from NCT?

1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.
Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”
The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!

2. No inappropriate talk.
The Spacetime Studios forum is not a place to chat about drugs and alcohol related activities. Likewise, sexual, racial or otherwise inappropriate talk is also not permitted.

3. Please, no Profanity.
Thanks in advance for keeping the language on the forum clean and not profane. Intentional misspellings of swear words are also not allowed.

Earthkuma, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO BOTH YOUR GUILD AND TO OTHERS. I Just translated your Korean words, almost everything has swear words you prefer not to make it english. Your shame is TRULY your spelling. I forsee a ban for your in-game as well as your forums account.

N.C.T. regardless or not you guys like to pick on your former guildmate, how does it feel like to be laughed on in the forums? In fact, the way you talk right now after this issue is already settled makes me laugh even more. How dumb you all are for washing your own dirty linen in public. This issue is already settled. We do not need troublemakers like you bullying Bobep in here.

This discussion is over. Feel free to make angry comments at me when I'm in the game. Heck, I even have screenshots of you cyber-harrassing Bobep in the game. Care for a free ban?

INB4Lock

Sim Jing
08-27-2012, 01:39 AM
And explain THIS TRANSLATION from your stupid Korean language.

PS: Here's even a word. Something not bark when the van that game ends.
Cyber ​​Crime Lab and legally tell you exactly what you're underage ninkka ... Parents tell Preparing damaged shop neonae.
- .... Life toegel would like to continue if reluctant or ahdak and calmly called.

Know what's wrong and do not understand're an *CENSORED*.
Thus far other people saying hello to 'hush clanks happily cheating I do not know.
I am wrong .. Not in real life, you play more then twice again, one jitgeo Lal Zuma.
Forgot jade? Funny? Simply by texting to phone Conclusion Inspiration is there?
Warning wish it once more.
You more direct way to punish the laws of Korea,
But Reformatory has aneurk'm gonna tell you the penalties? Lysine not'll
Not Khan that charges you instead of your parents aware that.
Report you'll only have a game cheat're not

Do I a hundred and you are not puffed up jipjal live child because large makdwa eating money at home.
Laws not only punish even finish it. Itdanda .. -

Pm we're here, talking or viewing, let's once more ^ ^?
Answer not, kkiya gaegaek.

You claimed you are 27, but you are really just a joke. I think you might need to take a class on etiquette first before rejoining the forums.

Sim Jing
08-27-2012, 01:46 AM
Here is another korean proverb for u guys.
"엎질러진 물은 다시'담을수없다"
Not 'capable of holding back spilled water

Really? You really can't handle your little temper? I'm amazed. Do you think I am dumb to not use the translator to countermeasure your bullying post? What childish, immature people you are.
"When water split from glas there are no way to put it back"

Done is done, crime is crime and scam is scam.
Nobody, love to insult or blame other people.
I know get angry is not right method of solve problems.
However, at the moment i just can't handle my anger.
Once more, this wasn't matter of item ok?
This is about relationshil and trust.
Much more complicated and sensitive things.
And, I got anger from his reaction which is pretend him self as it was accident and he is unlucky and innocent.

Even if he did, this arguement is OVER. You got your pixelated bow back, so start chewing on it as if this were a sweet lollipop and QUIT YOUR WHINING!

So just so be at.
And dknt comment anything under here.
This topic ends here becuase this is problem between nct guild and bopep.
I know this is on forum, however we didn't want to others knew about this too.
This is not a pleasent thread.
So please don't argue with us anymore.

You just did let others know about it, we at the forums did not force your hand. You were a trollbait from the very start. You just disgraced yourself once again at BOTH your guild recruitment page and this post. And you said this topic ends here? Who do you think you are? You just necroed an argument that already has been put to rest little boy.

Suck on that Naver Cafe Team Officer, EarthKuma.

Sim Jing
08-27-2012, 01:52 AM
And EarthKuma, Before I leave this thread, let me reveal your indecency in your forums with this korean words you flamed at us.

Kkap jade ... Where? ... Some hair on your chest! Their young ...
Innocent people because of you, you son of a *CENSORED*, you'll see blood .. Where's dog or something, namae deungcheo eating game?
He keeps ssadak mwongjal haetda ticks? - ....

You *CENSORED* chicks fed s*CENSORED* I continue to send mail ..
09 blocks of're sent by management to Sherbet by re-interpret and redo Like ryeotda well
From your cell phone can not play, I'll -

What? Summon a doomsday asteroid to kill off everyone that stands in your way? Immature indeed.

DataPunk
08-27-2012, 03:54 AM
Was it really nesecary to breng this dead horse up again?

Sim Jing
08-27-2012, 04:38 AM
They asked for it. =D

Dojin Baek
08-27-2012, 08:23 AM
you are so.............. bad i know what happened this story... you know, you borrowed from Sceabat(nct members) this bow but .. not yesterday(make sure) few days ago and you left to NCT guild with borrowed item(Elite bow) so you comeback to our guild with anther name...
but our guild members Was knowing what did you do..... what is your ip address.. But you did not recognize so you leave to guild again

You must apologize to Sceabat and US

거짓말하면 거짓말 또하게된다 학생

StompArtist
08-27-2012, 08:25 AM
Anyone here actually got a good Kimchi soup recipe?

I love my kimchi!

Sim Jing
08-27-2012, 08:32 PM
you are so.............. bad i know what happened this story... you know, you borrowed from Sceabat(nct members) this bow but .. not yesterday(make sure) few days ago and you left to NCT guild with borrowed item(Elite bow) so you comeback to our guild with anther name...
but our guild members Was knowing what did you do..... what is your ip address.. But you did not recognize so you leave to guild again

You must apologize to Sceabat and US

거짓말하면 거짓말 또하게된다 학생

Care to explain what those korean words mean?

TITLE: Liar, do you want to be a student

End "proverb":When you lie, lie again becomes a student.

I have no idea what do you meant by saying that. To be a student? xD

He has already returned the bow you immature boy! Nuff said.

@StompArtist I love KIMCHI TOO =D

Hawkbby
08-27-2012, 08:56 PM
Kimchi sucks

Omgomgomg korean fights! Lmao

LOL