PDA

View Full Version : Hyperos In PvP Overpowered??

Aayushh007
10-11-2022, 06:47 PM
Is hyp ment to be the same in pvp?
The damage outpost is so high that's it's completely useless to even stand against the proc if player uses mep.
It's proc kills through jug.
I've tested this over many times
And many times got nuked
Used 40k+ hp 2.8k str
But getting nuked in jug its kinda rough
The damage guns single proc tap is doing around 10-14k dmg per hit,which means in 3taps you're dead
Hope you would test out its proc in Pvp
Thanks.

mikesito
10-12-2022, 05:02 AM
aqua pve, hyperos pvp, rogues kills mages , warriors does low dmg to mages, warriors kills rogues.

thats how pvp works rn, smug is still better

PatD
10-12-2022, 05:08 AM
Yep i have test and it indeed one shot warrior through jug, pvp is really broke sadly

Hurtex
10-12-2022, 05:49 AM
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Observing
10-12-2022, 01:40 PM
It's bad in clashes and vs rogues, ok vs mages and good vs war. The proc can be negated with heal, glow and jug if the mage isn't using mephisto. Warriors shouldn't be surprised if they get 1 shot anymore imo, every class is a damage class now.

Aayushh007
10-13-2022, 02:58 AM
Proc can be neglected? I think you should try to play in war against mage, you will find out the difference.
Mages were already op with smug.
But hyper is broken
We aren't talking about clash, we are talking about the broken performance of a weapon.
The damage is too high nd proc is too fast, there is not time to heal or jug or glow in time
It's funny how u said it can be neglected, when you know mages are capable to stun anytime.
Just in that time period itself ur done, cleaned out
Maybe to keep it's proc 2 charge way in pvp nd 1 charge proc in pve is much better.