PDA

View Full Version : Necropolis Map

Advocacies
10-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Are we getting a new map this time and new city or just back to back every year I appreciate the efforts devs works , but maybe just once like it's been so long since the last changed XD i would love to see and explore and a new event environment like the Labyrinth fun times

I still have my hopes up since they delayed the event xd

PostNoob
10-11-2022, 10:13 PM
Don't think the event was delayed but even some subtle changes to the map would do some older players a favor. 50k runs in a certain pattern gets mighty old.

Advocacies
10-11-2022, 11:56 PM
Don't think the event was delayed but even some subtle changes to the map would do some older players a favor. 50k runs in a certain pattern gets mighty old.

Agree xd same map every year and now at least something new to see xd

RedeZy
10-12-2022, 02:43 AM
Event was never delayed, if people checked the forums you would see that one of the dev’s stated before lab event there would be a mini event that last a week after it. Halloween was always due to either arrive this week or the next week. The map will likely be the same as well, don’t get your hopes up.

nathan2693
10-12-2022, 04:36 AM
for sure we'll see a new necropolis dungeon in this upcoming halloween. I'm having a feeling that it will be a lil bit longer just like what they did on Goblin Event. (If this will happen then, rip ankhs cuz Paracelsus will drain that with its one hit KO skill LOL)

Immortal_Blood
10-12-2022, 11:04 AM
true lol..... para is a big boy