PDA

View Full Version : UCS Savant Feedback Thread

Samhayne
08-10-2012, 12:12 PM
Please use this thread to post your thoughts and feedback after you have played through the UCS Savant content.

Thanks!

Slant
08-10-2012, 12:15 PM
its cool. 3 options from 35-41 is a great trick... this feels like endgame and its good. cant wait to see what else you guys come up with.

Aracnus
08-10-2012, 12:20 PM
It's like Voleria, but awesomer, and more futuristic

Worship
08-10-2012, 12:24 PM
It is awesome! The map is like Voleria + Dynastar had a baby!

EDIT: I found out that the mines cannot hurt you here..

Phantasm0162
08-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Can one of you devs,post pics,of the pinks,that drop from boss so we,will see wats droppin and whats worth farming

evilgenesis
08-10-2012, 12:42 PM
How do u kill the dam boss!?

Worship
08-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Can one of you devs,post pics,of the pinks,that drop from boss so we,will see wats droppin and whats worth farming

Everything as voleria drops..

Worship
08-10-2012, 12:43 PM
How do u kill the dam boss!?

I just told you ingame.. (odd that we are in the same lobby at the same time.. O.o)

evilgenesis
08-10-2012, 12:45 PM
U did?

octavos
08-10-2012, 12:45 PM
yea, broken last boss. 2nd mission...look at my happy thread XD

it was like bang, bang ,bang all the way threw...till...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?65716-Well-Fun-with-the-quot-Bugged-Boss-quot

* serious note--->good mechanics, love droid enemies, saw one new legendary piece...looks like lv 30 stuff...except blue. looks like

Worship
08-10-2012, 12:49 PM
When the boss has about 75% health left, his/her minions pop up. (and so does a protection bubble.)
If you kill the minions, sometimes, the boss' bubble does not go away. So you are stuck there with a boss running into walls.

Samhayne
08-10-2012, 01:10 PM
When the boss has about 75% health left, his/her minions pop up. (and so does a protection bubble.)
If you kill the minions, sometimes, the boss' bubble does not go away. So you are stuck there with a boss running into walls.

Thanks for the head's up.

Phantasm0162
08-10-2012, 01:11 PM
I saw something diffrent looked real cosmic and it was a pink it was,a commando piece

Gibber
08-10-2012, 01:13 PM
Hey Star Legends, I'll take a look at the 2nd boss and see what is causing that strange behavior. Keep the feedback coming!

StompArtist
08-10-2012, 01:17 PM
^ He's alive!!!

octavos
08-10-2012, 01:19 PM
^ He's alive!!!

X2 He's alive!!!!!!

Worship
08-10-2012, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the head's up.

Dont mention it! Glad I could help :o

Worship
08-10-2012, 01:39 PM
I saw something diffrent looked real cosmic and it was a pink it was,a commando piece

I heard theres something called a Void Grabber?
Rumors.. so i came to the forums to see whats up. Idk if thats what it is^

Gibber
08-10-2012, 01:47 PM
I heard theres something called a Void Grabber?
Rumors.. so i came to the forums to see whats up. Idk if thats what it is^

Void Holders are the new Engineer Gauntlets, the new Commando chest armor is Golemtech. :)

Worship
08-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Void Holders are the new Engineer Gauntlets, the new Commando chest armor is Golemtech. :)

Oh ok! Awesome! Thanks!

Phantasm0162
08-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Yupp theres also a sniper pink piece and the tech priest vestments chest piece and a new legendary comando and engi weapon looks awesome

Growwle
08-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Like what I have seen so far, but did you have to include snipers?

octavos
08-10-2012, 02:04 PM

thats the thing, there is really no special attack to really dodge these guys (maybe incorporating our skills to help)...it gets annoying fast

Growwle
08-10-2012, 02:12 PM

thats the thing, there is really no special attack to really dodge these guys (maybe incorporating our skills to help)...it gets annoying fast

It is just hard to see where the crosshairs are in combat. At least there are no mines to get knocked into.

Gibber
08-10-2012, 02:29 PM
It is just hard to see where the crosshairs are in combat. At least there are no mines to get knocked into.

I like that the snipers make me have to keep moving in combat, can't stand still too long. It also helps to get them targeted as early as possible before they start picking my group apart. They make me mad sometimes too though :) but I get even with revenge!

donzai
08-10-2012, 02:38 PM
I cnt shoot the boss... I am at it now.. Can sm1 tell me why.. Dev???

Sent from my Galaxy Note.

Gibber
08-10-2012, 03:00 PM
I cnt shoot the boss... I am at it now.. Can sm1 tell me why.. Dev???

The boss was getting stuck in this state after the encounter reset, we have a fix pending, should be getting in before too long. To keep the boss from getting into that state, don't reset the encounter by leaving the room and causing her to start the fight over.

donzai
08-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Thanks... But whn i reentered b4 i saw ur reply.. And met him again. . This time he was rip...

Btw how may quests u have added...

I have done all still it says 85/88 completed...

Worship
08-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Btw how may quests u have added...

I have done all still it says 85/88 completed...

8 new quests. There was 80, now there's 88.. Simple math

88-80=8 :o

KillaSkillz
08-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Not to be too much of a complainer but why another legendary comm chest that matches nothing (like stunt harness)?

I don't get it? It looks awkward with ever other piece of armor (like the stunt harness did) but at least stunt harness fit dimensions with meganaut.

Mitchturbo
08-10-2012, 03:27 PM

Wrong Wrong Wrong!!!

Engineers can use pain on them, this actually disarms the cross hair for a few seconds if it paralyzes them if successful.
With two well timed successful pain hits (pain, shot while its refreshing then another pain and more shooting) the snipers become Harmless.

octavos
08-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Wrong Wrong Wrong!!!

Engineers can use pain on them, this actually disarms the cross hair for a few seconds if it paralyzes them if successful.
With two well timed successful pain hits (pain, shot while its refreshing then another pain and more shooting) the snipers become Harmless.

i was hoping for more of an elaborate kill...but yea pain works XD

Gibber
08-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Not to be too much of a complainer but why another legendary comm chest that matches nothing (like stunt harness)?

I don't get it? It looks awkward with ever other piece of armor (like the stunt harness did) but at least stunt harness fit dimensions with meganaut.

The armor set will be completed in Scorn Act 2 :)

Worship
08-10-2012, 03:57 PM
This is just a teaser right?
And will the Scorn Act II be on the Sector Map? :D

It matches the custom TTech :D

Cahaun
08-10-2012, 03:59 PM

Legendary sets? Hurrah!

Aracnus
08-10-2012, 04:03 PM

Will the whole set be legendary, or just that 1 piece?

Prestige
08-11-2012, 12:24 AM

Awesome, but is the gear level going to rise to 45? Kind of weird having lower level equips for new cap armor.

KillaSkillz
08-11-2012, 08:26 AM
My guess is he meant it will match with the new armor and look like a set but variant.
I'm kinda skeptical about the whole set being legendary, it would make the non plat users fuming mad trying to get an armor set together, or it would just cheapen legendaries even further to make them happy. Seems like it could only be trouble making the whole set legendary.

Seiyen
08-11-2012, 10:20 AM
i'm kinda skeptical about the whole set being legendary, it would make the non plat users fuming mad trying to get an armor set together, or it would just cheapen legendaries even further to make them happy. Seems like it could only be trouble making the whole set legendary.

+1 qft

TheRajX
08-12-2012, 08:49 AM
Legendary sets that are level 40 confuses me. - This tells me that either there is no level cap or that i'll be able to enjoy this legendary chest for only a little longer before the actual level 46 custom set in witch I will store the chest in my stash and never see it again.

My suggestion was to make the chest have custom properties in that say if I had a custom runetech set and switched out the custom vest for the tri-priest vestments, I'd still get a mana regen bonus (4) instead of only having 2.

donzai
08-12-2012, 08:59 AM
I suggest that we can have pinks or vanity items in the hidden chests.. Which will occour at random places. Or a second option is that in order to give every player benifit of the new equipment we can make a quest and set it as a prize.... So every 1 can have a chance to use it...

Or lets start raid system in star legends... Imagine players r busy among thrself and suddenly a pop up arrives. .. Sights of miner seen in voleria... And every 1 started to voleria to find him.. And the person dealing with him will get a surprise or.. One of them will get it... Plus the boss in raids will be more dangerous and if you die you will loose experiance...

I guesd that will be challenging...

Whatcha say ppl...

Esoul
08-12-2012, 09:13 AM
I enjoy UCS Savant and have fun with friends. try Leveling to 41 my commando! :D and my commando lv41 now!!!

bronislav84
08-12-2012, 09:29 AM
I can't seem to find groups to do the second part. Like I press go to next level and there's nobody of my current group is there (one person I wasn't playing with) or I'm alone. Also the snipers are annoying as all heck to fight in close quarters, especially since they always LOVE to shoot the full support Engineer. Then people start dropping if I'm the only healer.

Also using the quest to enter the level can send you to a HOSTED game. That's not supposed to happen when entering a portal or using the quest. I walked in and saw a host booted somebody message.

Yea, that's my feedback.

donzai
08-12-2012, 10:33 AM
I can't seem to find groups to do the second part. Like I press go to next level and there's nobody of my current group is there (one person I wasn't playing with) or I'm alone. Also the snipers are annoying as all heck to fight in close quarters, especially since they always LOVE to shoot the full support Engineer. Then people start dropping if I'm the only healer.

Also using the quest to enter the level can send you to a HOSTED game. That's not supposed to happen when entering a portal or using the quest. I walked in and saw a host booted somebody message.

Yea, that's my feedback.

Add me and we can hunt research centre

bronislav84
08-12-2012, 10:40 AM

Yea, that's my feedback.

Add me and we can hunt research centre

Sent from my Galaxy Note.Can't since you don't list your chars.

donzai
08-12-2012, 11:27 AM
Can't since you don't list your chars.

Add donzai

Mogunsforme
08-13-2012, 11:39 AM
What i would do is extend this level and make a new one of where the scorns flagship is located and we play in the flagship. And update the cap cuz we are board lol. It kinda goes with the flow of the ucs savant/hive/voleria thing. And keep on till we kill off all the scorn crusaders and generals.

octavos
08-13-2012, 12:02 PM
ok, a real feed back from ghost :P
Since the new map, addon so-to-speak its nice. new levels enemies and gear. I have been in DL so I entered this new addon with fresh eyes.
This is by no means hateful, but anyone who isn't a forumer or a endgame player can see this as a bit confusing since there is no real "Theme" associated with the new addon. I can see thats its part of Scorn story, but i would only know that for being on forums XD.

-First thing i noticed is...the new gear isnt complete. It would be nice to have it all done, but if the rest gets released in scorn Act II its ok.... sorta.

-only a few new weapons and no new vanities, whats is really the point of this new dungeon, im lost in the message its trying to communicate. since there is no item bonus, no vanitys to hunt, or gold to be earned I find myself disconnected from this new content....not like Eggbash where the goal was to collect and help the community.

-the mechanics are the same, there is no new puzzles to solve.

-i want new 3D weapons, not recolored items. but the new legendary armors are sweet.

-the bosses are entertaining, but provide no benefit since many who farm there are already lv 41....to farm and sell items is all you can do in this dungeon.

- if these "BOUNES" dungeons provided...an extra xp boost, or more gold to be earned while killing enemies, or more puzzles I would do more...ATM i find myself back in DL.

- I would love to have that "Droid" armor :p

Tactx
08-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Heard from a dev (can't remember who) that the UCS Savant campaign is just a lead-in to the next campaign, which will be for the level cap raise coming in September-October

Dasmellyfart
08-14-2012, 02:37 AM
I feel like UCS Savant was a bit of a waste. Basically the same map in any other level. Sure, they added a new droid class and boss, even a few weapons, but does this really do much? It adds maybe 30 minutes of extra gameplay, and I dont see much creativity other than the fact that you made the colors for the UCS map different. I liked the Hive WAY more than this "expansion", if you could even call it that. I'm a bit dissapointed in you Spacetime. I'd really like to see somthing new to Star Legends.

KillaSkillz
08-27-2012, 06:40 AM
Legendary sets that are level 40 confuses me. - This tells me that either there is no level cap or that i'll be able to enjoy this legendary chest for only a little longer before the actual level 46 custom set in witch I will store the chest in my stash and never see it again.

My suggestion was to make the chest have custom properties in that say if I had a custom runetech set and switched out the custom vest for the tri-priest vestments, I'd still get a mana regen bonus (4) instead of only having 2.

The legendary comm chest, although level 40, seems to be a complete step up. Like titan tech to battleshell, this new legendary chest seems on par with level 45 although its marked L40. Going off those stats it reasonable to not be underpowered with a L45 set.

Mitchturbo
08-27-2012, 09:22 AM
Exactly!

Mitchturbo
08-27-2012, 09:23 AM
Exactly!

And if all the other pieces of the set are legendary too, we may get a set bonus like custom does! That would be mega awesome!

Battlegrinder
08-27-2012, 11:22 AM
A Legendary commando armor set sounds very cool, though I'm pessimistic about my odds of ever owning one. Legendary armor might as well be alleged armor, given how rare the stuff is. So if STS is planning on giving us a pink set, I seriously hope the buff the drop rates.

Mitchturbo
08-27-2012, 11:52 AM
Nah just buy em from the Auction terminal instead, that's what I do :-)

Zodiarck
09-05-2012, 05:25 PM
I like,it and,when I were my void4 gloves in overview,thing theres this particle effect that appears for a slight second its purple but idk how to explain if thats the effect for full priest,set it is awesome :D and its not the effect void gloves have from capsule thing or custom set its very distinct