PDA

View Full Version : Auction log

Enetry
10-13-2022, 12:35 PM
It will be amazing if you add auction logs, like we can see the recent things which we listed and was/was not sold ...

Ty!

Edit: I meant like we should have option to see our buys and sells in auction log , not other ppl's

Xuds
10-13-2022, 12:50 PM
No for obvious reasons

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

godfather
10-13-2022, 12:57 PM
I don't get why? please elucidate.

Enetry
10-13-2022, 12:59 PM
No for obvious reasons

Sent from my DE2118 using TapatalkIn every suggestion post why u be negative ? Lol

Xuds
10-13-2022, 01:17 PM
In every suggestion post why u be negative ? LolI'm not being negative, this has already been suggested multiple times and majority doesn't want this because it can be influenced/manipulated by players. Asommers already said he could do something like this but everyone wanted the dev time to be put into something else other than wasting time working on this feature that no one wants

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Enetry
10-13-2022, 11:05 PM
I'm not being negative, this has already been suggested multiple times and majority doesn't want this because it can be influenced/manipulated by players. Asommers already said he could do something like this but everyone wanted the dev time to be put into something else other than wasting time working on this feature that no one wants

Sent from my DE2118 using TapatalkWho said no one wants this feature? How can it be manipulated also? By auction log I meant like we should have option to see our sells and buys not other ppl's

Corviss the Lich
10-13-2022, 11:19 PM
Who said no one wants this feature? How can it be manipulated also? By auction log I meant like we should have option to see our sells and buys not other ppl's

How can it be manipulated?

Remember: Player A & B knows each other

So, Player A sells blood daggs for 8XX.XXX.XXX amount of gold, Player C says it's too expensive and not its usual price. So Player B comes in, Player A listed the daggs for 95X.XXX.XXX gold in auction. So naturally to manipulate it Player B have to buy it, to make Player C convinced and then.. Player A shows the log. And there you have it. What else do you need as a proof to perfectly fool someone with a legit proof of purchase (of course with not legit price. Lol)

And I also don't want that feature. So no thanks -1

asommers
10-15-2022, 06:37 PM
A little while ago, I gathered some feedback on Auction Statistics (see this thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?648000-Feedback-Auction-Statistics)), but it sort of fizzled. I do see how this different in that you're just seeing a log of your auction stats (as opposed to an item's auction stats), but I feel like you could do this right now with paper/pencil, a spreadsheet, etc.

-ALS