PDA

View Full Version : Pay Gold for craft energy - Wrong?

Necl
10-13-2022, 10:50 PM
Positive or Negative? How is helping it to all of us? Its a mistake? Its better to buy energy with platinum? Its a trick to take all the cash as is possible from the players?

godfather
10-13-2022, 10:54 PM
No. In fact it doesn't really change anything, the event map itself will give more than 1k gold per run. I cannot understand why many players are crying like they only have 2k on their pocket.

Necl
10-13-2022, 10:58 PM
No. In fact it doesn't really change anything, the event map itself will give more than 1k gold per run. I cannot understand why many players are crying like they only have 2k on their pocket.I think its an strategy to take all our gold out to later take our cash, why? With this new system or reset the tiers every event week will need more and more energy to play as a freak every hour of the day, its so low sts

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

PostNoob
10-13-2022, 11:01 PM
I think its an strategy to take all our gold out to later take our cash, why? With this new system or reset the tiers every event week will need more and more energy to play as a freak every hour of the day, its so low sts

Really it is not that big if a deal. 1k energy is 1m. In 1k energy you will be ok paying 1m.

Necl
10-13-2022, 11:04 PM
Really it is not that big if a deal. 1k energy is 1m. In 1k energy you will be ok paying 1m.When you havent to pay nothing, what will these new players of something?

tinhomaia
10-13-2022, 11:16 PM
they put 1k to craft an energy, but they don't at least put unlock in the tokens npc for a relevant amount of tokens, hi five free and hc players also exist, it's encouraging them to play too that trade runs in the game. @Cinco

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Encryptions
10-13-2022, 11:18 PM
Always run with candy bags on you and you will be making a profit.

godfather
10-13-2022, 11:37 PM
I think its an strategy to take all our gold out to later take our cash, why? With this new system or reset the tiers every event week will need more and more energy to play as a freak every hour of the day, its so low sts

How will you lose all your gold for just 1k per craft?? and to add you are earning more than 1k per run on event map??

Observing
10-14-2022, 12:06 AM
As others said, you get more than 1k a run so it shouldn't be a problem

danialazhad63
10-14-2022, 03:45 AM
Just another unnecessary thread [emoji3061]

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Sulphurea
10-14-2022, 08:44 AM
There aren't only normal players yk guys? I am running hc seasonal and for me 1k is not easy to farm considering i have 50gl and the dailies don't give really lot of gold! So yes 1k each energy is a scam for me and i guess they done it cause people use energy crafting to do 1k crafting ap. But doing all in such a sneaky way is not really nice

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
10-14-2022, 08:52 AM
Damn, when did they start taxing crafted energy? I already “paid” by farming it. I’m done. Good bye.

gobbels
10-14-2022, 08:53 AM
bruh, each energy u use, u get like 10k-100k just pure gold alone each event run, depends what gl u got.

Gold sinks always good.

Ohgeezy
10-14-2022, 09:11 AM
1k/1 energy, its nothing for old players but it hurts for a new and regular players, its good to reduce golds in game but if im new player in game, would quit right away this game, just try to imagine without gl item and only 5 crafting slots, where i can get 5k to craft energy? How can i feed my pet to run and farm energy? Holy crap some mercy for new players

Necl
10-14-2022, 09:19 AM
Hc n new players trap to quit

godfather
10-14-2022, 10:02 AM
New players are not a valid reason. Don't be low iq guys you can earn more than 1k by running it alone. Definitely you only need at least 25k on your pocket to run this event infinitely.

Naaabmage
10-14-2022, 10:51 AM
Please make crafting free for hardcore!!! Dang hc seasonal is tough ....for normal meh Idk why ppl complain....