PDA

View Full Version : Sets for an int Mage

Mkcecil
08-10-2012, 07:17 PM
So I was kinda wondering what sets are good for a Mage at 64+? I just got back from a long break...last time I played nuri was the top gear xD so um.. Just was wondering what STS I should get for 70 maybe?
Also maybe some prices...

NiN
08-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Premium set for lvl 62 is very nice

GoodSyntax
08-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Fang Crafted is a great set for level 65.

If you didn't receive an angel set, I would suggest an Islander set (for defense) or Hula Dancer set (for offense). If you did get an angel set, use it while in Humania - it offers superior armor and dodge.

The Fang Crafted is reasonably priced right now - the market collapsed soon after the Humania release, so for ~125-150K you could probably pick up a full set. You just have to watch the auctions, there is always someone selling off their Crafted set so they can afford a Humania set.

The Humania items are pretty steep right now - especially for the level 66 and 68 items. At level 70 the price is way more reasonable, but you would likely be looking towards the crafted items or perhaps one of the elite weapons.

Frankly, I think that the Humania Crafted sets aren't worthwhile and serve more as a vanity item than an unmatched end game set - the set bonuses on the other items are, in some cases, actually better - but it all depends on which stats are more important to you.

Mkcecil
08-11-2012, 01:52 AM
Well looking for a good offensive set for 70... I'll be 70 soon...I'm 64 now

Moongem
09-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Hula set would be the best offensive set for level 70, as previously stated ^_^ (cheaper than islanders too :0)

Traebeles99
09-09-2012, 01:35 PM
UMM If ur all int then hula is best as said before but my opinion is to split between str/int because the humania mace set is ridcoulousy hard for me exleast to kill a mage that is the best defense/ attack i would try that just my opinon