PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Halloween Week 1

asommers
10-13-2022, 01:30 PM
We're gathering Halloween feedback in one place!

Let us know constructively what you think!

-ALS

Arccmage
10-13-2022, 01:40 PM
Why use gold to craft energy

Sent from my SM-M225FV using Tapatalk

Raidersumit
10-13-2022, 01:52 PM
Why is it charging 1k gold to craft non tradable energy kits?

Snowman Is here
10-13-2022, 01:55 PM
Platinum sale coming?

Nucleus121
10-13-2022, 02:06 PM
Crafted energy can be used throughout the entire event from week to week and will only be removed at the end of the entire Halloween event.

-ALS

Why is crafting energy costing 1000 gold to craft ? That needs to be fixed . Also , the tier rewards needs to have some more additional stuff it is not really good currently .

flashio
10-13-2022, 02:18 PM
Whose idea was It to make crafting energies cost 1k gold and adding mythic gear to the guaranteed loot table after 300pulls? Wasnt 3k platinum to ensure an Arcane item that now need to add mythic gear that costs max 3-4m?

We are in october, april fools is way past.

Ploid
10-13-2022, 02:21 PM
Tier rewards seems meh, plat should have badge.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

sweeetcakes
10-13-2022, 02:30 PM
Whose idea was It to make crafting energies cost 1k gold and adding mythic gear to the guaranteed loot table after 300pulls? Wasnt 3k platinum to ensure an Arcane item that now need to add mythic gear that costs max 3-4m?

wth I just noticed this....and for a 3 week event STS is getting sneeky

Cogmaster
10-13-2022, 02:32 PM
Ye ive missed that event where they gave out a free badge for plat tier. I was hoping they would give us one for such an iconic event that is Halloween.

PostNoob
10-13-2022, 03:21 PM
Para boss was only dropping 5 event tokens..that cannot be right?

Observing
10-13-2022, 03:37 PM
The vengeance helm look really cool, good job art team

Stardarklord
10-13-2022, 03:42 PM
Can 1k for crafting energies please be removed asap. It makes things harder for hc players and new gen al players trying to grind their way to the top. 1k for energy might seem little but it can make a dent. 100k for 100 runs, 1m for 1k runs, 10m for 10k runs and etc… events were made for grinding, not necessarily spending gold unless your a lb runner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ayeenn
10-13-2022, 03:59 PM

Yup and becuz of USD getting high value .platinum now is verry xpensive . If get nothing on my 3k plats not gonna spend again -_-

Ploid
10-13-2022, 04:10 PM
Hi,

Thanks for an amazing event STS with new cool arcane weapons.

Overall the event is great, but the plat tier rewards seem lack-luster.

Yes, the title is great, but it mainly only appeals to lb players for APs. The keys and Unlocked Crates are meh.

An average player could farm ESunk for 1-2 hours and farm more gold than they would earn by reaching plat tier. Not everyone open locks.

Edit: Plat tier locks aren't unlocked? XD?

My suggestion:

1) A badge for players who reach plat tier every week.

Or

Week 1)

Heroic Barky-Boo.

-The base design already exists, just need to add a Cool Aura and increase stats and passive. The stats are kinda lack-luster. Maybe increase the AA to 50% (stacking) damage + 20% BD.

Week 2)

- Badge

Week 3)

- Banner.

Sincerely,
Ploid.

Radamanthys
10-13-2022, 04:24 PM
Things they have to improve at the event

1) make vendor items tradable and add more vanities (could be old event vanities) what they did are not that good

2) improves Gold tier and Platinum tier rewards are horrible unfortunately and in Platinum tier changes the crate to be tradable

3) leave the craft of energies for free

Enviado de meu moto g(7) power usando o Tapatalk

Ploid
10-13-2022, 04:28 PM
Just realized the plat tier crates aren't UNLOCKED dahek xD

Radamanthys
10-13-2022, 04:32 PM
Just realized the plat tier crates aren't UNLOCKED dahek xD

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalkare blocked?

Enviado de meu moto g(7) power usando o Tapatalk

Hriv
10-13-2022, 05:19 PM
You had literally one month or so to adress the design issues for new Arcane weapons. Not only the designer trashed all the feedback we gave on that damn STICK on the mage staff. Besides that, the events spins again, around rng/luck. It seems you don t care enough about your playerbase and you don t value the time they spend playing and paying your product. Tier rewards are trash in my opinion and you spent more time releasing 100 DAMN LOCKBOXES. There are more lockboxes in this event than vanities. The new Arcane Artifacts are irrelevant from an equipment standpoint. We have lv 60+ Artifacts that are better in terms of stats/procs. Getting it just for the visual effects is not enough. I don t know how thing are going on behind those releases but I am more and more dissapointed with every release. I won t even bother to mention the LB fiasco. I was trying to abstain, but I feel like you re missing the point. If you want to make money, you have to make good content first, quality content. We are so damn tired of playing those micky mouse pshichological games where you re trying to trick us with 2 lockboxes and 2 vanities and a STICK!

kulldeepboro
10-13-2022, 05:40 PM
You had literally one month or so to adress the design issues for new Arcane weapons. Not only the designer trashed all the feedback we gave on that damn STICK on the mage staff. Besides that, the events spins again, around rng/luck. It seems you don t care enough about your playerbase and you don t value the time they spend playing and paying your product. Tier rewards are trash in my opinion and you spent more time releasing 100 DAMN LOCKBOXES. There are more lockboxes in this event than vanities. The new Arcane Artifacts are irrelevant from an equipment standpoint. We have lv 60+ Artifacts that are better in terms of stats/procs. Getting it just for the visual effects is not enough. I don t know how thing are going on behind those releases but I am more and more dissapointed with every release. I won t even bother to mention the LB fiasco. I was trying to abstain, but I feel like you re missing the point. If you want to make money, you have to make good content first, quality content. We are so damn tired of playing those micky mouse pshichological games where you re trying to trick us with 2 lockboxes and 2 vanities and a STICK!fr i wont even say how they try to scam our plat with marshland crate at the store .

unethical and cheap move .

Har Har Mahadev

sweeetcakes
10-13-2022, 08:00 PM
You had literally one month or so to adress the design issues for new Arcane weapons. Not only the designer trashed all the feedback we gave on that damn STICK on the mage staff. Besides that, the events spins again, around rng/luck. It seems you don t care enough about your playerbase and you don t value the time they spend playing and paying your product. Tier rewards are trash in my opinion and you spent more time releasing 100 DAMN LOCKBOXES. There are more lockboxes in this event than vanities. The new Arcane Artifacts are irrelevant from an equipment standpoint. We have lv 60+ Artifacts that are better in terms of stats/procs. Getting it just for the visual effects is not enough. I don t know how thing are going on behind those releases but I am more and more dissapointed with every release. I won t even bother to mention the LB fiasco. I was trying to abstain, but I feel like you re missing the point. If you want to make money, you have to make good content first, quality content. We are so damn tired of playing those micky mouse pshichological games where you re trying to trick us with 2 lockboxes and 2 vanities and a STICK!

they are making money...they are charging to craft free energies now

HindiAkoAamin
10-13-2022, 10:07 PM
maybe add lock valley crate to the boss drop in event

Sent from my CPH2325 using Tapatalk

PetraPhobia
10-13-2022, 10:17 PM
Add something good to loot on boss @Cinco

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

brian98
10-13-2022, 10:47 PM
You had literally one month or so to adress the design issues for new Arcane weapons. Not only the designer trashed all the feedback we gave on that damn STICK on the mage staff. Besides that, the events spins again, around rng/luck. It seems you don t care enough about your playerbase and you don t value the time they spend playing and paying your product. Tier rewards are trash in my opinion and you spent more time releasing 100 DAMN LOCKBOXES. There are more lockboxes in this event than vanities. The new Arcane Artifacts are irrelevant from an equipment standpoint. We have lv 60+ Artifacts that are better in terms of stats/procs. Getting it just for the visual effects is not enough. I don t know how thing are going on behind those releases but I am more and more dissapointed with every release. I won t even bother to mention the LB fiasco. I was trying to abstain, but I feel like you re missing the point. If you want to make money, you have to make good content first, quality content. We are so damn tired of playing those micky mouse pshichological games where you re trying to trick us with 2 lockboxes and 2 vanities and a STICK!+1k...

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante Tapatalk

tinhomaia
10-13-2022, 11:13 PM
it would be great to add unlocked to npc by tokens for free and HC players. Because these tier unlockeds are terrible, only drops legend 80. @Cinco

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Undershooting
10-13-2022, 11:21 PM
Man why charge gold for energy. I know it’s just 1k but isn’t waiting 1 hour for energy to craft enough whereas you’re trying to charge gold as well without any mentions anywhere? Ohh yea when you know the feedback won’t be appreciated, just sneak in and charge gold for energy without letting players know beforehand and hope no one would know

Switchback
10-13-2022, 11:48 PM
Man why charge gold for energy. I know it’s just 1k but isn’t waiting 1 hour for energy to craft enough whereas you’re trying to charge gold as well without any mentions anywhere? Ohh yea when you know the feedback won’t be appreciated, just sneak in and charge gold for energy without letting players know beforehand and hope no one would know

There are a number of other things just changed without notice. I would bet you 100m it happens again within the next week.

kennetics
10-14-2022, 12:54 AM
if you can't remove the 1k in crafting energy atleast reduce the crafting time to 45 or 50 mins.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Holyshox
10-14-2022, 01:21 AM
Token drop kinda low, tier rewards are more as lame, forcing ppl to waste gold to craft energy only for join the event gives me the feeling of a buy in for poker tournaments.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

TheBoon
10-14-2022, 02:31 AM
add unlock crates as loot from the boss guys, no good loot tho

Anehazaz
10-14-2022, 03:31 AM
Sorry but have you made a mistake with the token drop? 5 tokens for drak, 5 tokens for Para…10 tokens for olig or boogie. That means 15 tokens to run both the normal and special portal. In all it’s 5 tokens you gain for running both..this seems just so ridiculous. One vanity, backpack and pet cost 9k tokens. Can you please look at this?

Anehazaz
10-14-2022, 03:41 AM
Sorry should add that the 5 tokens total is because it costs 10 tokens to buy the bag..please revise this or else it’s making the event pointless for many of the community who do not have the time to farm energy and run 86 portals a day.

PetraPhobia
10-14-2022, 03:53 AM
if you can't remove the 1k in crafting energy atleast reduce the crafting time to 45 or 50 mins.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk-1 energy crafting should never change

PetraPhobia
10-14-2022, 03:55 AM
add unlock crates as loot from the boss guys, no good loot tho+1 this should be fixed, especially the boss have nothing special to loot. Even tough we get those monster bag. You should add somethig for a big event like HALOWEEN

PetraPhobia
10-14-2022, 03:58 AM

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk+1 ursoth is a big event i believe, 2 weeks run, you see haloween is even bigger event than that? Recinsider the rewards

dangibg
10-14-2022, 05:52 AM
Event zone not dropping any lockeds, with or without re roll. Is this intended?

Ayeenn
10-14-2022, 06:10 AM
Low tokens no lock drops.

Delouis Ball
10-14-2022, 07:19 AM
Sorry but have you made a mistake with the token drop? 5 tokens for drak, 5 tokens for Para…10 tokens for olig or boogie. That means 15 tokens to run both the normal and special portal. In all it’s 5 tokens you gain for running both..this seems just so ridiculous. One vanity, backpack and pet cost 9k tokens. Can you please look at this?Bro, im not even plat, and I have 1k+ token.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

HeartBreaker
10-14-2022, 07:19 AM
Does this mean evey week new lb and tier rewards ?

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Arccmage
10-14-2022, 07:41 AM
Dissapointing event

Sent from my SM-M225FV using Tapatalk

mqp2385
10-14-2022, 08:28 AM
Sts count massive nighterrors and lock nighterror as 1xpull for chance of 300. These locks have one the worst droprate I have seen. Give them a hope for 300 pull guarante thank you

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
10-14-2022, 08:42 AM
The token drop is terrible and the items are too expensive...

Thanks anyway.

Oakmaiden
10-14-2022, 09:00 AM
Wow, feels like ya picked my pockets. I don’t see this ridiculous crafting fee in the update. Backhanded. Tax the pros to enter Zodias Elite as they are the ones farming gold into the economy. Events were for everyone once. Not for me this time.

HappyDINO
10-14-2022, 10:15 AM
i saw many players quitting the event after plat tear .

reason :
1: no gold or item drop from boss
2: energy cost 1k gold and 1hr to craft
3: oligarc bags the rate of arti drop is soo bad . i personally slept 8m on those to see . and yee got 6 mythic pendents :/ worth 60k each
4: event tokens too hard to farm .

suggestion:
1: plz add gold drop to the event bosses
2: plz lower the cost or time for energy
3: add the arcane arti and mythic gear to boss drop from event zone
4: add smugler gun , biounty bow and knight saber to chests .
5: buff the boogy crates .

yours truly : Happydino

i think these changes are needed for this 20 day long event to actually get the player base to actually play the game . not just get plat tear and go off

Kaziscate
10-14-2022, 10:45 AM
There’s also no reason to run Oligarch over Boogie if both portals appear since Boogie is much faster to finish and they just give the exact same loot.

Delouis Ball
10-14-2022, 10:47 AM
Am I the only 1 not bothered by the 1k crafting fee?

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Bluehazee
10-14-2022, 11:12 AM
There’s also no reason to run Oligarch over Boogie if both portals appear since Boogie is much faster to finish and they just give the exact same loot.

I get more gold from oligarch by far. Also oligarch portal mobs drop gold and tokens

championboost
10-14-2022, 11:36 AM

the other way around

Synergia
10-14-2022, 11:59 AM
I think event good overall, Tbh I just hate the super weird crab hands on the medusa banner
That banner had a potential, and the designer made it weird by adding those.
And about kraken gun, looks like it does no damage to a boss considering you guys said it is designed for boss fights

PostNoob
10-14-2022, 12:08 PM
Do the locks we craft and loot(Nightmare) not count towards a players 'Guaranteed Loot' counter?

takotako
10-14-2022, 12:22 PM
Why the sudden gold tax for crafting energies? Please remove it, no need for gold refunds

Make plat titles have colours, maybe different for each one or the same, just to not make it look kinda plain.

Also i suggest a badge reward if a player have reached plat tier on each phases of the event, so players would have motivation to continue participating throughout the end of the event.

Add a set effect for the sugar vanities, even a simple rotating or floating candy

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Hamburgerking
10-14-2022, 12:43 PM
A few thoughts: I really love the new system of tier rewards and lb rewards refreshing every week. I think it's a great way to encourage running the event throughout the whole thing instead of reaching plat tier in the first few days and just stopping, as a whole lot of people usually would. This is especially good for the extra long events (like this one) because it gives players something new to do each week. It didn't sit well with me when I saw that energy now takes gold to craft though. I won't get super far into it because there's 3 pages of people above me who have already done that but - with tier rewards the way they are right now (unlocked chest for bronze tier, unlocked chest for silver tier, unlocked chest for gold tier, and... locked chest for plat tier??) the only incentive I can see to actually pay the gold to craft energies is getting one of the titles, which kind of counteracts the whole weekly rewards thing because you can only use 1 title.
If you were to implement some kind of reward for running to platinum tier for all weeks of future events that use this system, I think that would encourage at least some players to run the whole event. For example, you could have separate titles for each of the 2 or 3 weeks of an event and an additional title for completing all 3. Or maybe a vanity set where you get different pieces of the set for each week you run (maybe body vanity first week, helmet second week, and back vanity third week, with some kind of special effect if you get the whole set). Then you could still run any individual week of the event and feel like you got something for it, but the dedicated players would get an additional bonus.
It would also be cool if there was some kind of system that made it progressively harder to get to plat tier for each time you have gotten it before. I know 5400ish points is usually what it takes to get to plat tier in halloween event, which is fine, but it also means you can get to plat tier by farming hauntlet for like 5 minutes, waiting an hour for energies and the candy treat bags to craft (since you can get all the tokens you need for treat bags by talking to the ghosts without even using energy to go into the event zone) and taking maybe 45 minutes to use all the energies and bags you have now. This makes it achievable for newer players who maybe don't know those shortcuts or take forever to run the event zone because they don't have great gear, which is awesome! However, it doesn't seem like a challenge at all for a lot of the playerbase, so it would be cool if the first week you get to play on any given account took the normal amount of points, and then the second week it jumped up to like double that many, and the third week it doubled again. This would make the sets or title or whatever reward you gave for reaching plat tier every week seem more appealing because of the challenge and the fact that not every single account in the game is going to get it probably.

asommers
10-14-2022, 12:45 PM
Why use gold to craft energy

Gold sink. Last I heard, there weren't enough.

Sorry but have you made a mistake with the token drop?

Token drops are as-designed.

Event zone not dropping any lockeds, with or without re roll. Is this intended?

Chance is low, but they do drop locked crates.

Am I the only 1 not bothered by the 1k crafting fee?

I'm not bothered by it.

Do the locks we craft and loot(Nightmare) not count towards a players 'Guaranteed Loot' counter?

As-designed. Guaranteed loot is for store purchases only.

-ALS

driuipafe
10-14-2022, 01:06 PM
Good event maybe for hc making free energy sure but on normal it's not anything at all from selling stuff u get 3x more back then u use.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G988B przy użyciu Tapatalka

kriofast
10-14-2022, 01:30 PM
take the mythic gear out of the guaranteed loot pool from crates.

PatD
10-14-2022, 01:33 PM
I like the way you have split LB and tier In 3 but still not perfect as i'm sure almost all the same people will run the 3 LB,
we should be able to be only on 1 of the LB imo. (I know, almost impossible to do as people tend to have so many acc and alt :( )

Tier reward are not very motivating IMO, should have been a cool van, banner or badge for every week.

And also about the guarantee loot... 300 pull to maybe drop nothing and get a 2m myth gears? sorry but this is very bad,
should be a guarantee new arc wep 81, nothing else (ok maybe also an arc armor or helm but no way a now worthless myth gears)

But everything else seem cool to me, it is my 7th time i participate to this event and just to be in necropolis hearing that
song make me happy and bring to me nostalgia ;)

Hriv
10-14-2022, 01:58 PM
1. „Trick or defeat” quest reward is outdated (same as the previous years)
2. Wicked Pumpkin Chest and Greater Wicked Pumpkin Chest rewards are garbage. You have to pay for the recipe, pay the fee, have the Wicked Pumpkin Chest and wait 4h to get a Greater version of the chest with greater garbage inside.
3. You have 6 freaking lockboxes in this event aside those that are linked to the Store. You ask the player to play the game, pay for a recipe, pay for a lockbox that doesn’t drop in the event, wait 6h to craft a lockbox that needs 15 platinum to be opened.
4. You locked all the good/cool rewards behind rng/pay to win aspect of the game.
5. Your new released Arcane Items are eighter hard to proc (armors, or are weaker in terms of procs than the Zaarus weapons whitch are like 1000% cheaper on the market right now) making your release campaign irrelevant and deceptive, because you literally lock every new released items behind lockboxes/rng. And the way you do it is toxic. The drop rates are so low that the players is forced to pay an outrageous amount of money. What frustrates me the most is that usually, items start to become cheaper when they are no longer relevant. And the price you have to pay, doesn t justify the performance you ll get. So you will end up dissapointed anyway. People pay and gamble to make profit, not to use those weapons because they know the paid price doesn t jusify what you get.
6. Half of the new arcane weapons designs are ugly as hell and even if this is a subjective opinion, I feel like your designer/s following this bad trend is affecting your business in a major way. Because your revenue comes mostly from selling cosmetic items. And if those are ugly or not appealing for most people, they won t pay for them.
7. Boss drops in the event zone are non-existent or irrelevant and the number of coins is way too low.
8. The drop rate of the new Ghost vanities are so high that made them almost worthless and irrelevant.
9. The new Wicked artifacts stats are irrelevant for the level it requires to be worn.
10. You have released only one set of vanity weapons which is bad in my opinion. Ghost vanity sets cannot be paired with any ghostly looking weapons to look cool. We have floating swords/staffs/bows and so on. You have released in the past candy type of weapons and I was expecting something spooky this year, something epic that will break the ice in terms of appearance. Another lost event and opportunity in my view.
11. Mage Vampiral Visage looks soo bad. In fact most of the mage faces looks so dumb you don t really have a real option to customize you character. You literally humiliated all the players who plays the mage class and wanted something different for this occasion in terms of appearance.
12. Event tier rewards as I have mentioned in the original post are absolute bad. You basically condemn every player to gamble his time spent playing the event. Those are not rewards, this is pure deception. It is not fun, and it is a bad practice. And I am going to tell you what I have expected to receive as tier rewards (useful consumables, backpack or a cool looking banner, a badge, something in that area).
13. You are charging gold now for energy crafting. This will affect new players and they are the one who suffers the most from this. If you want to sink gold you can sacrifice one of those multiple lockboxes that you have introduced and let the player open them for gold.
14. This whole ideology of making the lockboxes a major component of your whole economy system is toxic. And I can write a lot of things about this but I feel like this is an issue that should be addressed in a separate thread.

Overall those are my thoughts so far . I will update the thread if needed.

As a side note. If you feel like you can't handle a different path for your monetization and make it a fair and fun experience for the player, just take the classic battlepass route with 2 type of rewards (premium&free) where you will release limited time cosmetics/pets so on. I do emphatize with you as developers who are trying to make a good business out of a game but I also value my time.

Curvatwo
10-14-2022, 02:03 PM
as someone who is new to AL at lvl 60ish, this event (constructively) is boring. I cannot afford energy from other players, and I can hardly afford to craft my own, I can run 3-6 a day max, and the dungeon is over in about 30 seconds. no point in playing because I will never get any loot or enough tokens to get new gear. If you want a gold sink, make it in a way that will only touch players that can afford it, gold sink as an entry to the event make this event a net-loss for new players.

Monelgr
10-14-2022, 02:35 PM
l want to suggest some things about Halloween 2022

•In furniture Vendor in necropolis pls add the old olig furniture,the ghosts rog,war,mage,citizen,mail and the necropolis statue.

•New furniture like the death,The candles from Boogie dimension, the red rope and carpet from Boogie dimension and the paintings from olig mansion and new olig rug in square (those furniture existing in dimensions)

•Olig mansion House make a house with walls,floor like olig mansion dimension map

•Olig mansion Garden location copy the garden from Olig mansion dimension if the stat is the problem add same stat with graveyard location +10% gl

•Boss holders the Dracula, valko and para the mage and the skeleton 100plat each like boogie in necropolis furniture vendor

•a pet Vendor add scapula and the previous Halloween pets in a vendor (the skeleton pets what added 2 years ago at death day in necropolis) it can be expensive like barky boo it will help hardcore mode

•Dragkin statue and Necropolis statue (new Halloween furniture) to have effects like the dragkin statue spawn a dragon mob (like cursed tomb and necropolis statue a green portal at top of the head of the statue)

•para boss drop mythic weaps
(gun,bow,aegis 81mythic) and legendary set weap ring belt

l kinda want to invest in house items this Halloween cuz l liked the new furniture if we can get more furniture like those l suggest above and in Halloween vendor l would be happy 😁 great work with event 🥳

mikesito
10-14-2022, 03:07 PM
worst event ever.

Oakmaiden
10-14-2022, 03:20 PM
I’m not paying to craft energy. Therefore I will not be participating in this or any other such event. I refrained from complaining earlier about the vanities and bound vendor items, legendary pet ect. The Artifact and a few housing items were enough for me to grind. Til I saw I was being robbed silently. I reiterate, not paying gold to enter. Tax Elite Zodias maps, take gold from those who farm gold.

Kaziscate
10-14-2022, 05:55 PM
I also like the idea of each week of the event being different and giving multiple opportunities at rewards. Plat tier should also give 50 crate keys instead of 25 to be able to open all crates. Not being able to open all the crates given at plat tier makes it much more inferior to gold tier.

I do agree that the gold cost of energy is a bit much and will turn off newer players from playing the event.

Player4L
10-14-2022, 07:08 PM
Make the Halloween banner look better the skeleton one

ItsTwelv
10-14-2022, 08:35 PM

Add badge pls for plat tier,like bone/blood stained badge is cool!

Observing
10-14-2022, 10:44 PM
Add something to the loot table for boogie and oligarch, makes it more exciting to farm

Corviss the Lich
10-15-2022, 01:33 AM
Haven't tried the event, and looking at tier rewards. garbanzo. classic

by the looks of it everything seems intentional. At least I will never be surprised if someday, average numbers of players each day decreases exponentially.

Token drops? BAD. intentional? cool. and they're even mad when they responded. very cool.

Arcane weapons? ahhhh classic. failure at first release.

I'll attempt LB anyway. but overall, very very VERY disappointing for a major event.

yeah... this is getting tiring at some point. :subdued:

iheartu
10-15-2022, 01:36 AM
-1 on the 1k gold for crafting energy
-1 on removing tormented skull chest (could have make it non-tradeable) as its the only thing I am looking forward to exchange token
-1 on tier rewards. Unlock crates just give legendary items. Could have just give us 1 Precise jewel on plat tier. No banner.
-1 on gold drop from olig boss. Getting less than 400g is a bit meh. We should be enjoying the event but I prefer running elite sunken
-1 on legendary items dropped from Para boss.

+1 on the house furniture items. Its plenty to choose from but I only want the skull chest.
+1 on having boogie or olig as boss
+1 on different Title in plat tier for every week

Cocos
10-15-2022, 02:09 AM
Could you please increase tokens dropping from the bosses? .-. barely have enough to buy the furnitures or pet when we already drop a few tokens only and need to buy bag recipes for lb as well

Majatttt
10-15-2022, 03:57 AM
crafting energy requires 1k gold is bad, plat tier rewards is meh (but its easy to get to plat so thats okay i guess), but i hope the 2nd and 3rd week plat tier rewards will be better.

takotako
10-15-2022, 04:22 AM
Why the sudden gold tax for crafting energies? Please remove it, no need for gold refunds

Make plat titles have colours, maybe different for each one or the same, just to not make it look kinda plain.

Also i suggest a badge reward if a player have reached plat tier on each phases of the event, so players would have motivation to continue participating throughout the end of the event.

Add a set effect for the sugar vanities, even a simple rotating or floating candy

Sent from my SM-A235F using TapatalkNvm what i said about the title, i think its fine its oddly cool which is cool

But yeah man, please add a badge reward for players who made it to plat tier on each week/phases of the event

And remove the gold tax for crafting energies in the next future energy events

And plat tier rewards are meh, please improve it in the next week of the event.

Advocacies
10-15-2022, 04:30 AM
After plat tier what next? There really not much worth grinding for tier rewards is kinda bad vendor is awfully bad compare to old ones like where vanities set gives aura like witch finder and possessed even wicked woodsman set without aura but has a very good design is worth grinding for maybe tweak the rewards and vendor in week 2 would love to play and grind more but after plat it's just nothing worth grinding for

|Ares|
10-15-2022, 06:32 AM
Maybe consider adding a lootable badge for week 2 and 3 from either Paracelsus or Oligarch? That would make it really worth to run honestly.

tailwarrior
10-15-2022, 08:25 AM
Positives:
->Reaching plat tier was faster
->Energy essence and candy bar drop rates was super good. So I was okay with paying 1k gold to craft.
->Tier reward are good since I'm getting 6 unlocked crates 25keys for a single character per week.
->The bags with the arcane artifact is as usual good.

Negatives:

->5 tokens drop from all bosses except boogie and oligarch.

-> There is no good drops from bosses.Only thing I looted from boss was locked zodias crate and anky egg.I want something 'red' [emoji837] and 'orange' 🟠 to drop from boss even if it's bad or cheap.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

presp600
10-15-2022, 09:32 AM
if tiers had more rewards it would be better, and if Energy didn't take 1k gold to craft

:)

Anehazaz
10-15-2022, 10:34 AM
Gold sink. Last I heard, there weren't enough.

Token drops are as-designed.

Chance is low, but they do drop locked crates.

I'm not bothered by it.

As-designed. Guaranteed loot is for store purchases only.

-ALS
At least you responded..I thank you for that..just seems unusual that it’s changed this year from how all events have been in past 9 years..might as well just have one boss..no need for different levels in relation to token drop. I will try to get the tokens I need as it’s 3 week event but without rewards it seems pointless..the fun seems to be disappearing from events for players who log daily but aren’t able to commit to running 24/7 for lb, the event tier rewards are awful..not even the usual candy bomb! I think with some things the game is going in a good direction and I do get you can’t please all the people all the time. Some of us will lose out with events, I get that. Anyway this just my opinion and a lot seem to be running it, I just wanted to give my feedback.

flashio
10-15-2022, 10:49 AM
Token Vendor
- Add Heroic Halloween Pet Chest. 3k tokens. Contains all Halloween "themed" heroic pets. 1 random egg per chest. 1.5k-2k tokens. I would rather get specific heroic eggs offered in token Vendor but since i've suggested this several times and is obviously not happening Guess a chest is the better option.
- Add a legendary belt/ring/amulet/artifact with a Halloween themed proc/passive such as hp leech, poison, flying bat that stuns nearby allies, drop a explosive pumpkin, etc.

Tier Rewards
- Bronze: Fine as it is.
- Silver: Fine as it is.
- Gold: Remove 50 Tokens. Add 3 Candy Bags. Add Sugar Rush banner (make top 50 banner the medusa head).
- Platinum: Replaced the 3 Lockeds into Unlockeds. Add a Massive Locked. Make Crate Keys 20 instead of 25. Add Heroic version of Barky Boo (Not egg)(500Tokens if already have pet).

Event Quest
- Add a quest for beating Oligarch just like there's for Boogie.
- Add more Trophy quests: Paracelsus' Skull, Paracelsus' Bone claw, Paracelsus' Green Goo, Paracelsus' Miniature Statue, Boogie's Heads, Oligarch's Blood-covered hands, Oligarch's miniature statue.
- Add a quest available once all Trophy quests are completed, Talk to Deth to get a Recipe, this Recipe allows you to Craft the Spirit Fountain From Necropolis.

Boss Loot
- Add regular Anky pet to Scourge, Valko, Drakeula and Paracelsus loot tables.
- Add Heroic Anky pet to Drakeula (extremely low chance) and Paracelsus (low chance).
- Increase drop rate of Nightmare Locks drop rate.
- Increase the amount of tokens. Scourge/Valko: 3-5Tokens. Drakeula 5-7Tokens. Paracelsus 7-10Tokens. Boogie/Oligarch 10Tokens.
- Add Boss Images to their respective Bosses (very low chance).
- Add Massive Nightmare Locks to Paracelsus' loot table (low chance).
- Add a non-deluxe version of any of the auras to Paracelsus'loot table (extremely low chance).(Deadpool Aura without glaring eyes)/(Sugar Rush Aura without floating candy)/(Vampyre Aura without flying bat). A recipe that costs gold could be added to a vendor allowing players to craft these into their "Deluxe" versions like Dragkin event had.

Other
- There are plenty of Gold Sink options, choosing energy craft as the first addition as a gold sink os rather controversial. Could have added consumable items to any of the vendors that requieres gold. Items like fireworks or cakes are very popular when it comes to making partes in Guildhall or houses, a Halloween version would be a refreshing addition kind of like Candy Bomb works. This Halloween fireworks could have a alright chance to drop Candy Bowl, another item that makes players interact with House feature.
- The "Día de los Muertos" side event was a nice touch in 2020, giving more uses to that door in Necropolis would be appreciated.
- Not having access to guaranteed loot after "x" amount of pulls in the Specific Class Lock is enough penalty but it even costs double than a regular lock, I get increasing the price since theres a reduced pool of lootable items which makes it a better option if looking for an specific item, but twice the price looks too much, It costing 20platinum would be more than enough.
- Dont know if was intentional but Marshland Locks cost now 30platinum, could these either removed from store or reverted to its original price?
- Add Candy Bowl as a Guild furniture to Event Vendor, this would be a great addition since its required for a quest. Could cost gold wouldnt mind playing 500k~ (nice gold sink) or a respective amount of platinum.

nathan2693
10-15-2022, 12:29 PM
1 star rating. I know you guys did the 1k gold thingy to craft an energy and candies to drive away greedy LB players so that the other players will have a chance on Leaderboards but nope. What happened was it greatly affected the casuals a lot, the tier rewards doesn't even feel so rewarding which makes them lose their appetite on playing the event. Bosses drops 5 tokens and an energy cost 1k each to craft which will force you to craft a candy so that you won't feel robbed because there's a guaranteed oligarch or boogie bags. Some casuals just wanna get the vanities or the barky boo but because of this new method that you did, you just drive them away

I dunno what will happen on 2nd and 3rd week but i hope that it will be better.

Immortal_Blood
10-15-2022, 02:19 PM
its great.

just 1 thing stops me from really grinding it.. for me, running hauntlet for energy is mind numbing.. hahahha [maybe ill go to mausoleum..some say its good there//..]

but i do remember cinco once said a new energy farming zone may come to exist so im excited for that,.,

devs: idk if u do it a lot already but i encourage you to give some time to "complete" all events f2p, in other words reach plat tier x3, perhaps on 2x characters as some of us do enjoy to do.. without using plat/gold for energy.

... then u may see my perspective. [i recommend a mix of hauntlet and mausoleum to farm energy so u dont get mega bored.. hahahah.]

in total, i think we get 33 chances per character for an arcane weapon as f2p. that is cool and quite generous.

but i return to my previous statement that i would rather have an item rather than a lootbox. [the artifact for instance]

the vendors and items seem good but missing the unlocked crate??

return of boogie yea we like boogie hahahah

add arcane weapons , helmet, armor drop from boogie? too much to ask? :D

Immortal_Blood
10-15-2022, 02:36 PM
Maybe consider adding a lootable badge for week 2 and 3 from either Paracelsus or Oligarch? That would make it really worth to run honestly.

yeah..

yeah? ALS...? :D

heces
10-15-2022, 03:38 PM
Craft energy use 1k gold?

Sent from my V2205 using Tapatalk

nathan2693
10-15-2022, 05:23 PM
i forgot to add this.

what about adding ghost hunter weapon vanities on boogie bag on 2nd week and 3rd week of the event?

2nd week: Bow, Gun, Aegis
3rd week: Daggers, Staff, Sword

Is it still possible?

nathan2693
10-15-2022, 05:25 PM
The white version ghost vanity weapons will be craftable as well by using the other 5 ghost hunter weapons.

Do we still have time to apply these on oligar/boogy bags? thank you

Hisstar
10-15-2022, 06:17 PM
those vanity in vendor will change in next week or it will stay in whole weeks?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Titanium
10-15-2022, 07:07 PM
Regarding token drop.

A single vanity is 4k.

Per run we get 5 tokens. Which means we need 800 runs to get a vanity.

Please increase the number of tokens. Ive seen the graveyard location is 7500 tokens and another furnishing is 5k tokens. Only to get these 3 items i need to do more than 3000 runs.

Xinghvn
10-15-2022, 09:03 PM
I feel like the rewards for gold and plat tiers are a bit underwhelming. Would be great if a pet egg can be added to it! Also, I noticed players lv60+ are looting rach weapons from the event, do they drop for lower levels as well? Thanks!

Juo
10-15-2022, 09:32 PM
Let us craft Arcane Weapons using :
Example ingredients for Gun :
10x Immo Gun L56
10x Creeping Gun L66
10x Skratch Rifle L76
10x Hyperos
20M Gold
Pros :
+ Gold sink
- Arc Items Oversupply

𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕.

Péter Ferenczi
10-16-2022, 10:32 AM
All boss drops 5 tokken.. this is realy annoying since last years we got around 12 for a draecula and around 35 for a para boss... How can we get all stuff if we just get this poor tokken drops. I mean not the players who have no other things to do just remap and farm i mean the players who have life family and job and want to earn that rewards too. Please fix it....

Antignom
10-16-2022, 01:59 PM
Pls make some with the deadpool aura make it bit bigger or stronger that zaarus set dont overview it.

Immortal_Blood
10-16-2022, 05:55 PM
all is fine but....

no way to loot zodias crate from event? add it to vendor and boss loot please

perhaps add unlocked crate of nightmares to the vendor too.

thx

Immortal_Blood
10-16-2022, 05:59 PM
sup

- add equipment to be sold from vendor (L76 arcane)
- add zodias crate to boss loot and vendor
- add nightmare crate to vendor
- change vendor items to be tradable

- reduce & change cost of energy craft to be scaled with character level
- buff plat tier reward of week 3
- double token drops from boss

thx

bye hahahaha

Neroarrow
10-16-2022, 06:12 PM
Did they add it as a gold sink?

Hriv
10-16-2022, 07:28 PM
Let us craft Arcane Weapons using :
Example ingredients for Gun :
10x Immo Gun L56
10x Creeping Gun L66
10x Skratch Rifle L76
10x Hyperos
20M Gold
Pros :
+ Gold sink
- Arc Items Oversupply

���� ������'���� �������������� ������ �� ��������, �������� ���� ����.

Based on your suggestion only 2 or 3 guns would be crafted. Even if crafting a new weapon from other old weapons isn t a bad ideea for gold sink purpose I think this should only be done if they will cosider adding those old Arcane Weapons in the loot table in certain areas across Arlor eith a decent drop rate. This will reactivate the old content and will give another purpose to all those obsolete items and will have a positive impact on the overall economy. This would be a true gold sink. As Asommers mentioned on a suggestion thread, a potential addition of some nightmare content that will scale every map to 81, could be the perfect place where those old pieces could be reintroduced.

PranaD
10-16-2022, 07:40 PM
Right I agree, for the sts team should add drop locked like zodias and others

Stabbolicious
10-16-2022, 08:49 PM
Pls make some with the deadpool aura make it bit bigger or stronger that zaarus set dont overview it.
Facts the Deadpool aura is to small and cannot be seen past the gear auras. +1

nathan2693
10-16-2022, 09:13 PM

I strongly agree to this

Jayceeoh
10-16-2022, 09:17 PM

As much as I agree it should be larger, you know there’s the newly added option to remove visual effects. Not including that of the auras. :-)

So we, or people as a whole, can enjoy their Zaarus sets, and not have the annoying splash of water beneath the gear set. It’s too much Imo.

Economy
10-16-2022, 09:29 PM
The new Deadpool aura is pretty sick , just would love it it to get a bit larger since it’s barely visible !!

Hriv
10-16-2022, 10:09 PM
I am also in favor of the Deadpool aura size being larger.

InsanitrisesAL
10-16-2022, 10:53 PM
All i have to say about this event is its only for lb runners, if your grinding for gold not worth at all / go sunk / also dont know how i feel about mage staff giving 500 percent dmg proc when no other arc weps buff damage because mage was already semi superior in recent content and already has great damage but they are still in early development so cant wait to try the rogue ones , as always a pleasure

Antignom
10-17-2022, 10:25 AM
yea but aura needs to see more then a gear set thats crapÂ… so as example the dead pool need to be over the gear sets visual :)

takotako
10-17-2022, 10:27 AM
Please filter players in random by tiers. So the higher tier players who prefers doing random like me can face the proper bosses we should face in our tier, not the low tier ones. Its lowkey annoying getting that big nekro sometimes

And can you make the weeks/phases for the event be visible somewhere? Like we can see the days or time left in this current week lb, would very much appreciate

Also, ppl might hate me on this, but the score/pts for plat tier isnt the same you wrote in forum and ingame. In game you only need 3.8k to reach plat tier but before the event you guys wrote the points needed for each tiers and it says 5k+ on plat tier. Just saying

Corviss the Lich
10-17-2022, 12:36 PM
This is an honest feedback.

At least increase the token drops. it's so bad, we don't have that much time to be able to afford the contents of token vendor. I really want to spend a lot of them especially on furnishings. but you penalized us by giving us 5 tokens per run. Can you make changes regarding tokens drops starting on week 2? EX: 5/10/15/20/30/30

What happened to all these years? at least give us an acceptable reason why the token drops that way?

Tier rewards barely have anything.

Locked Crates in tier rewards?!?!?! are you limiting f2p players' chance to capitalize in such events? It gives us no reasons to play your content. We'd rather farm somewhere else that feels more rewarding.

One more thing is that top 25 badge lacks effort. I mean I understand we have 3 chances to compete the LB.

and please, can you make something like "Upcoming Winter Event Suggestion" waaaaay before the event comes live? at least you can gather information on what's relevant to your community and not take too much time thinking therefore the results are rushed Vanities, lack of time testing the arcane weapons, badge looks mediocre.

What is going on?

Vrazicak
10-17-2022, 01:40 PM
Zodias lockeds drop rate should be increased, prices are getting a bit out of hand. Or at least make a recipe where you can use valley crates as well for the next 2 weeks. It was always a thing (using both a new and an old generation of locked crates)
Buff the tier rewards at least a bit for the next 2 weeks (45 crate keys to at least open those 3 locks in the plat tier)
Would be nice to get some spooky looking badge as a platinum tier reward ( or for getting platinum for all 3 weeks)
Increasing the token drops from bosses slightly would also be greatly appreciated.
And a recommendation for the next events : a crate token vendor within the event town that contains all the exclusive items and vanities from the event locks (excluding the arcanes)

Poorcs
10-17-2022, 01:46 PM
Is it possible we can get a buff for the new Deadpool aura? Not fair to those who spent plat and the aura doesn’t even look proper.. tell you the it looks like a blue slime with eyes… @.@ is there gonna be an update on it!? Atleast make the aura visible over zaarus set and be able to keep up with players with movement speed enchants. Once done it would be a top tier aura.. ;) hope someone read this

Mythocrisis
10-17-2022, 02:13 PM
Is it possible we can get a buff for the new Deadpool aura? Not fair to those who spent plat and the aura doesn’t even look proper.. tell you the it looks like a blue slime with eyes… @.@ is there gonna be an update on it!? Atleast make the aura visible over zaarus set and be able to keep up with players with movement speed enchants. Once done it would be a top tier aura.. ;) hope someone read this

Please don't touch auras whose sale has ended.
People deliberately pay to get what they see.

A group of people waiting till the sale ends to ask for changes is not ethical and solely for personal gain.

If it has some bugs is when the developers have to alter it, not the look to what you paid for.
And It has happened in the past wrt blade auras with backlash and manipulations.

Nty and please don't touch the esthetics after the sale ends or the first purchase is done.

Poorcs
10-17-2022, 02:35 PM
Please don't touch auras whose sale has ended.
People deliberately pay to get what they see.

A group of people waiting till the sale ends to ask for changes is not ethical and solely for personal gain.

If it has some bugs is when the developers have to alter it, not the look to what you paid for.
And It has happened in the past wrt blade auras with backlash and manipulations.

Nty and please don't touch the esthetics after the sale ends or the first purchase is done.

Isn’t that the reason why lumi is 1bil? @.@

Delouis Ball
10-17-2022, 02:59 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk-1. After sale ends, do not change a vanity. This is abuse and manipulation of a new item in game. Only change if there is an actual bug with said item.

Mythocrisis
10-17-2022, 03:52 PM
Isn’t that the reason why lumi is 1bil? @.@

I don't think that happened with lumi (people didn't just buy it since it was lack-lustre ;) )but did happen with blade auras on size increasing after sale and suddenly people wanted it .

People who sold cheaper , people who chose not to spend on it etc complained taking their chance. Was a mess. And not to forget, got manipulated.

asommers
10-17-2022, 05:03 PM
Token drops increased, Deadpool aura issues fixed, and other things added in today's update (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?658092-2022-10-17-Content-Update-(296617)).

-ALS

rogger
10-18-2022, 10:12 AM
Please consider to reduce mobs level at Oligarch's Mansion a bit for low level players like what you did during Labyrinth event.

It's hard to play at mansion using low level toons. Even when using decent gear, awaken and pet.

Thanks!

nathan2693
10-19-2022, 09:36 AM
hmmm i have a question regarding to the part 2 of the halloween event. are the side quests on Halloween event where we kill the bosses needed also gonna reset? that would be cool if its a yes. it will help us gather more tokens because there are some players that are still feeling hopeless thinking that they won't be able to get their desired 4k vanity set or barky boo pet.

Nocturnus
10-19-2022, 05:32 PM
These jars would look great as backpacks.

Immortal_Blood
10-19-2022, 07:47 PM
These jars would look great as backpacks.

dang nice idea [and house]

Read
10-20-2022, 08:26 AM
Possibility to add Bounty/Smugg/Saber for the next week or current week locked crates. Might as well have a upgrade to the mythic drops from crates too.

Edrianmark
10-20-2022, 08:46 AM
We need Vanity set
have Aura on it[emoji108]

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

nathan2693
10-20-2022, 10:10 AM
Possibility to add Bounty/Smugg/Saber for the next week or current week locked crates. Might as well have a upgrade to the mythic drops from crates too.

With Heroic Malleus, Scapulla and Vomer

asommers
10-20-2022, 01:17 PM
Collecting Week 2 feedback here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?658505-Feedback-Halloween-Week-2).

-ALS