PDA

View Full Version : 2022-10-14 Content Update (296531)

asommers
10-14-2022, 01:09 PM
+ Increased duration of Zodias Arcane Kraken Battle Weapon proc and caster buffs to eight (8) seconds.
+ Reduced weapon proc cooldown times from thirty (30) to twenty (20) seconds for Zodias Kraken Battle Bow, Gun, and Sword.
+ Reduced weapon proc cooldown times from twenty (20) to fifteen (15) seconds for Zodias Kraken Battle Claws, Staff, and Shield.
+ Added Dance Club Floor to house furnishing store.
+ Fixed incorrect price on the Dragkin Lectern from Imhratep (was supposed to be 5000 Halloween Tokens).
+ Removed Tormentor Skull Chest from the Imhratep (was meant to be a Platinum-only purchase).
+ Fixed crash when viewing tier rewards from the portal.

tapsykrete
10-14-2022, 01:11 PM
ika una .

Nexior
10-14-2022, 01:11 PM
Can we get fix spawn low tiers bosses when all players plat? Also side halloween quest dont teleport to event map ( killing boss quest) weird

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Nexior
10-14-2022, 01:17 PM
Also can we get buff proc rate for arcane armors ? Tired of using ebon armor for 4years

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Monelgr
10-14-2022, 01:21 PM
Can we get the candles and the red ropes from Boogie dimension, olig rugs in square design no circle and the death from necropolis (the skeleton with hood who gives us quests) in furniture? also can we get the old olig furniture and the new Halloween furniture in Vendor furniture? some of them are there but not all like the necropolis statue or ghost mail or ghost citizen.

gianthills
10-14-2022, 01:37 PM
so can i sell the spirit weapon? is it allowed or do I wait for a miraculous Future adjustment? yes or no, one or two. please be direct

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

gabrieldutra_12
10-14-2022, 01:44 PM
+ Increased duration of Zodias Arcane Kraken Battle Weapon proc and caster buffs to eight (8) seconds.
+ Reduced weapon proc cooldown times from thirty (30) to twenty (20) seconds for Zodias Kraken Battle Bow, Gun, and Sword.
+ Reduced weapon proc cooldown times from twenty (20) to fifteen (15) seconds for Zodias Kraken Battle Claws, Staff, and Shield.
+ Added Dance Club Floor to house furnishing store.
+ Fixed crash when viewing tier rewards from the portal.look full of things to improve in the event and the only change is to change the house item from location .. you have to add better

You could add a better reward with the points system bigger with each passing week and it takes more points to reach the tier example Platinum tier instead of being 3.8k goes to 7k points there in the last week goes to 12k or more serious more fun more to do this the rewards have to be good example adding old vanities or repainting the vanities from previous caps Like for example ghastly/mummy , they could be week 2 and week 3 could be weapon skin.

An idea: you could create in the next events skin with takedown messages like we see in pubg or cod mobile. Or even colored skin like the fool could make a fool skin with Frost gun body

Enviado de meu moto g(7) power usando o Tapatalk

lowkeyme
10-14-2022, 01:46 PM
Why did you guys took off the skull chest in decor vendor??????? Why???? I was this close to getting it…..why???

Futumsh
10-14-2022, 01:48 PM
Can we get fix spawn low tiers bosses when all players plat?

The small chance of spawning low tier bosses is intentional, and prevents quests getting blocked if always playing with higher tier players or advancing before finishing quests. It has no effect on your loot or points.

Ploid
10-14-2022, 02:16 PM
The small chance of spawning low tier bosses is intentional, and prevents quests getting blocked if always playing with higher tier players or advancing before finishing quests. It has no effect on your loot or points.Not fixing arcane gun damage yet? From what I seen it does 5x less damage than Hyperos.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Advocacies
10-14-2022, 02:45 PM
Not fixing arcane gun damage yet? From what I seen it does 5x less damage than Hyperos.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Did you compare gun alone like clean hyper (no mythic set bonus) vs clean kraken

Ilove_Poopoo
10-14-2022, 03:08 PM
Will you guys still fix any of the arcanes? or will the current stats/procs be final? So we can decide wether to keep popping crates in the hopes to acquire them and be buffed soon, or, stay with the mythics.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
10-14-2022, 03:12 PM
I hate that we're always the test dummies for the stuff you release, its not like we're testing them for free. If you actually hosted test servers whenever something big like this happens, then you'd actually get far more accurate data to what procs to make and to what extent, finalize and polish everything before it gets released - then maybe people wouldn't be so disappointed and angry.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

zazapapata
10-14-2022, 03:43 PM
Friends, please be calm, game developers are already taking our ideas into account and we are making a more playable game together, there is no need for a mess at first for each new item, if an idea you give with respect is useful, it is already evaluated. I think it will be more productive for everyone if we act like this all together.
Best wishes!

snakeeyes
10-14-2022, 03:47 PM
Friends, please be calm, game developers are already taking our ideas into account and we are making a more playable game together, there is no need for a mess at first for each new item, if an idea you give with respect is useful, it is already evaluated. I think it will be more productive for everyone if we act like this all together.
Best wishes!

+1 need to calm, dev always listening and they do their best.

MiguelBoss
10-14-2022, 03:52 PM
We need more tokens

Alexwwe
10-14-2022, 04:29 PM
Buff dmg for gun and sword and all weak weapons

PostNoob
10-14-2022, 04:30 PM
Buff dmg for gun and sword and all weak weapons

The staff damg buff is also weak. Maybe increase the dot.

Squ1dosh
10-14-2022, 05:28 PM
Fix the facebook free platinum

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk

Hriv
10-14-2022, 06:46 PM
Best wishes!

What Ganja do you smoke dude? Do you expect people to open their wallets and pay houndreds of dollars to run like a hamster on the same wheel endesly? Do you even realise how big this bs is? Most of us play games to relax, forgot about our day by day problems, chat with people. MMOs aren't easy to produce and mantain on the market if you don t respect your customer if the first place. Maybe they can fool ppl like you and release the same map with another color and keep you happy, but if they want to make money and survive on the market, they ll have to deliver. And by taking feedback seriously and listening to your customer demands, may impact your business in the way you expect. Cheers!

profmsb
10-14-2022, 08:32 PM
the stash chest tormented skull chest suddenly dissapear from vendor after this update but u guys didnt mention anything about that in the update...is it bug??

FallenHedisnt
10-14-2022, 08:50 PM
yo sts why did u remove the tormented skull chest from event vendor and increase the price of dragon store so much?

Sent from my SM-A037F using Tapatalk

laqain
10-14-2022, 09:05 PM
Why is no one talking about the fact the 81 arcane artifact is actually weaker then the lvl 76 lol it needs to be buffed dramatically lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tailwarrior
10-14-2022, 09:22 PM
Why is no one talking about the fact the 81 arcane artifact is actually weaker then the lvl 76 lol it needs to be buffed dramatically lol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat's not the main lv 81 artifact , it's halloween event one . Usually halloween ones have low stats but with a aura. The real lv 81 artifact has yet to be released.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

asommers
10-14-2022, 10:03 PM
Why did you guys took off the skull chest in decor vendor??????? Why???? I was this close to getting it…..why???

Sorry about that, the chest was supposed to be Platinum only. The patch notes have been corrected.

-ALS

iheartu
10-14-2022, 10:36 PM
Sorry about that, the chest was supposed to be Platinum only. The patch notes have been corrected.

-ALS

I hope u bring it back for tokens. That is the only thing I am looking forward to exchange my tokens. While dragkin lecter can still be bought for 5k tokens in vendor or 250 plat in the house menu. Is that also a bug?

Please bring it back even if u increase the token amount or make it non tradeable. There is nothing worth to exchange my tokens now. This is sad.

mrbatibot
10-15-2022, 09:26 PM
Why all the boss are same drop token ??

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Holyshox
10-16-2022, 02:10 AM
Why all the boss are same drop token ??

Sent from my M2102J20SG using TapatalkGood question and why they drop so less too

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Itemstore
10-17-2022, 12:01 PM
Hi any chance the plate statue could get the bottom fixed so it's not see through please

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

kennetics
10-17-2022, 03:06 PM
the loot rate of mythic and arc items in nightmare crate are trash..

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Bhentaii
10-17-2022, 04:06 PM
Spirit zodiacs need buffs are unusable

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 9S usando o Tapatalk