PDA

View Full Version : Animal Metamorphosis- Part 3

Jugernugetx
08-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Juggs gets up from the ground and he is shivering. He looks around and notices he is in some winter wonderland. he looks for sign names and one says "The Lost Expedition". He gets stopped by a tired looking person named Sela. Bayer is also there, they all start having a conversation:
Juggs: wh-where exactly am i n-now? An-and wh-who are you people?

Sela: You are in Lost Expedition, you know, the place that everyone gets lost in when you walk in to a dungeon. Well not really but... the name..

Bayer: im Bayer the Mystic from forest haven, Juggs. And im staying along until Alien Oasis, Thats where I solo my way back to forest haven. If i can find it.

Juggs: hmm..

Bayer: Thinkin about those two siblings you told me about?

Juggs: th-they were m-m-my friends.

Sela: You going to need warmer clother than that! take this! (gives some icey leather)

Juggs: r-really? something icy to keep warm in a-

Bayer: bequiet and take it! Its warm. mine is.

Juggs: i d-dont underst-

Sela: wear it!

Juggs: (putting it on) i dont understand. it is so warm.

Bayer: Lets go through that portal. me, you, and Sela.

Sela: im ready. im leaving you guys on your own at the at the Ancient Swamps. My friend, aldo, Needs my help. So come to the Lost expodition, MAGIC PORTAL!
Juggs: the Anc-

Bayer: (grabs juggs) Cmon!

Juggs: Where did Burke go?!?...

They arrive at the first level of the dungeon, ready for anything. Sela gives Juggs a Helmet To keep his head warm and a new crossbow called Thiefs heavy crossbow. Just before they get to a bunch of monsters, Theres an earthquake!!! They all fall through the ground and are seperated!! Meanwhile, Burke and the zombies fall as well. Juggs is unaware that Burke survived it, he fought the zombies but there were many so this earthquake saved him. Juggs ends up in Ancient swamps. Sela ends up in balefort sewers. Bayer ends up in Nuris hallows!! Burke ends up in The ocean.. leading to the isle of Humania!!!
All: AHHHHHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Juggs: (Waking up in a smelly room) uh.. not this again... this has to be the worst nightmare ever.

Jasel: Nightmarrrr? Hyulp! This aint no nightmarrr!! This is the end of Alterrrrra times i beleaf! Look outsaaad. All red skies and the grounds still shaking. Hyulp! I woke up fainted harrrr too but i knowd it. i knowd this aint no game. why, just yesterd-

Juggs: Shutup! i mean.. Im freezing. Is that a giant toad i see? oh.. im still a bird -_-

Jasel: now i feel like you are weirder than i thought... Still a bird? i used to be a human too. Why, take this cap and armor. Also this crossbow for your troubles. Id best get going. well.. by-

Juggs: WAIT! I need help :(

Jasel: with what sirrr?

Juggs: lost expedition had a quake or something.

Jasel: That was alterra weakening

Juggs: How can i help?

Jasel: find the unstoppable force, Cant say the name or bad things will happen! Shes caught up to us now :( i gotta get goin.

Juggs: let me come with you!

Jasel: not enough room on my toad but hey, Im savin myself. Your welcome for gear and giddyup toady!!

Juggs: your... -

Silknight: fwahahahahahahahaha! Im starting at the swamps, LAKE LOUIS!! (Casts a spell, Juggs running for his life, ground about to tumble into the ocean. Lake louis, Destroyed. Juggs got away to alien oasis) Now time to go to Lost expedition and Send enemies to Mount fang for a double conquer!! mwahahahaha i can say my plans because everyone here is gone!! Nature orb.. bring me to expedition!!

Juggs: Phew :( this is the end of alterra... After hearing that story of fnord it all seems similar.

Bayer: (having a blast at the circus, people are running like crazy!!) whats.... going.

People: Runn!! aggg!! ahhh!! Monsters!!

Bayer: The circus is burning! omg i gotta go! yaahhhhhh!! !!

MONSTERS ALL CAST A SPELL, SILKLIGHTNING!!

Bayer: (Falling to the ground) oh nooooooowaahhahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. . ..... .... .. .....

Sela: It... stinks...

Burke: (Washed up on humania) what happened?

Sela: it really... stinks...

THE END
Will burke once again survive the force of humania? Will Juggs get back to Forest haven alive? Will Sela begin to get used to the smell of sewers? Did Bayer survive? Will alterra survive? Find out, Part 4!! (:<

~Jugernuget :D

-kyleww
08-10-2012, 09:33 PM
nice job on the story :) although im a bit confused, it said bayer landed in mt fang but later it said he was at the circus. either way i can tell you put some time into this. i cant wait for part 4 lol

Jugernugetx
08-11-2012, 07:35 AM
I fixed it and thanks :)