PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Paracelsus Stone

Rikochhan
10-15-2022, 01:23 AM
Any ideas of bringing it back via platinum? It will relieve other brackets of pvp also as well as it will revive the twink and might bring other players & pvp back.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
10-15-2022, 03:05 AM
Any ideas of bringing it back via platinum? It will relieve other brackets of pvp also as well as it will revive the twink and might bring other players & pvp back.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

You don't know what you're talking about.

Advocacies
10-15-2022, 03:43 AM
How is 2.00 dmg be helpful to bring back pvp isn't gear supply for twinks is supposed to be added and not this ? Ur definitely don't know what ur talking about

Redjellydonut
10-15-2022, 04:03 AM
How is 2.00 dmg be helpful to bring back pvp isn't gear supply for twinks is supposed to be added and not this ? Ur definitely don't know what ur talking about

Its not just 2 damage though [emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigpiceps123
10-15-2022, 05:12 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes but it would more Turn Out into p2w, Like whats the point

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

godfather
10-15-2022, 05:29 AM
+1 on bringing it back. Paracelsus gems does really matter, it created a significant disparity vs those who don't have. Para gemmed twink items shoot up in prices that only the richest can afford which kinda makes the twink unfair, some players just advertise to revive some brackets and for some reason (but not all) to try and sell their para gemmed items. Twinks brackets on this game will never die, because its the most balance normal pvp compare to the endgame, so sts must acknowledge and support them with their item needs. Bringing paracelsus gems back again will remove the disparity it created.

Squad2002
10-15-2022, 05:52 AM
+1 bringing para back

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Advocacies
10-15-2022, 06:13 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

??????? What? 2.00 dmg and what? 💀

If ur after the aura there literally a para aura available in auction and market I don't have beefs about bringing back para gem but if ur. Bringing up a pvp topic that's definitely im gonna messed with problem with pvp is not para gem it's the gears availablity since people hoard every available gear that's the main problem

|Ares|
10-15-2022, 06:24 AM
??????? What? 2.00 dmg and what? ��

If ur after the aura there literally a para aura available in auction and market I don't have beefs about bringing back para gem but if ur. Bringing up a pvp topic that's definitely im gonna messed with problem with pvp is not para gem it's the gears availablity since people hoard every available gear that's the main problem

First Paracelsus Gem inserted into your set was giving significant damage boost, same was with first inserted Enchanted Eye giving an extra stat to your primary ones. There are low level items that could be used in low lvl PvP but because those gears are being
pretty much outclassed by old stuff with those gems that's probably never gonna happen. Besides you could only slot both para gems and eyes in gears lv 46 and below so it wouldn't affect anything endgame related.

Advocacies
10-15-2022, 06:46 AM
First Paracelsus Gem inserted into your set was giving significant damage boost, same was with first inserted Enchanted Eye giving an extra stat to your primary ones. There are low level items that could be used in low lvl PvP but because those gears are being
pretty much outclassed by old stuff with those gems that's probably never gonna happen. Besides you could only slot both para gems and eyes in gears lv 46 and below so it wouldn't affect anything endgame related.

Yes below 46 but didn't most of people cry when immortal and kershal weapon got released once again? Just preserve the gems let be unique and antique as remnant of 2014 make new gems add farmable twink gears with updated stats or make a craftable one similar to planar tombs imbued and dark crystal sets which is really nice something to grind other than 24/7 E sunk

Orderly
10-16-2022, 04:57 AM

It says 2.00. But it gives much more. Especially the first one you use. My lvl 11 gets +30 damage from para gem.