PDA

View Full Version : Arcane 81 Weapons Response

Encryptions
10-15-2022, 01:49 AM
I will update this as I test the weapons. (I was permitted to repost.)
Gun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX3yCpGRiwo
Cons: 30s cooldown is waaay too long, it only gives 300% dmg buff as aquaris gives 700%, it can not shock mobs on cooldown, it does small damage towards bosses, gives less stats than smuggler rifle without mythic set equipped.
It has been designed as a mob clear weapon.
Suggestion: Remove the player buff proc which this also removes the cooldown so no cooldown exists, let it hit up to 10 targets on charged attack and 3 enemies on normal attack which inflicts a shocking dot that can stack and does 60k damage to enemies per tick on average which scales with player damage, increase its base stats to be better than a smuggler rifles stats. Stacking the dot allows this gun to be good against bosses too. Guns never had a cool down.

Staff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LbqgTnervc
Cons: Aoe does almost no damage, its buffs come no where close to competing with aquaris staff, its slightly harder to proc than aquaris.
Suggestion: Increase aoe damage by a lot to mobs, increase damage buffed to 850%, give 3x hp 2x armor, 50% mvs, and debuff nearby mobs hit by the aoe with a 40% damage reduction debuff.

Bow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZESxrfjVJoU
Gun replica
Copy gun proc I suggested and put it on the bow as well.

Dagg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQK_GH7Isbw
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQK_GH7Isbw)*Insert laughing emoji*
Cons: Its too op. I solo elite zodias maps in 1 minute with 1k dex. I kill hydra in 4s. No armor proc btw I was using mire armor.
Suggestion decrease damage towards bosses and mobs by a lot. Let its aoe scale to player damage, increase player damage by 600% and give 2x hp buff. Keep the damage reduction buff too. Sort of like a buffed dugger dagger. Debuff mobs hit by the aoe with a 5s stun.
Dag solo hydra no gear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfBMriZfoM

Sword: https://youtu.be/Qu_VHuOyTg4
Cons: does 19k damage per tick on dot... damage increase by 100% is terrible, dozer axe a level 76 arcane gives better stat buffs and a better dot with its aoe, 20 second cool down, debuffs enemy damage, can not proc strike mobs when on a proc cooldown.
Suggestion: decrease the buff cooldown to 12s, buff 400% stacking damage, 50% haste, allow it to strike enemies with lightning even if its on a cd and the lightning dot is stackable but only does around 40k damage per tick on average with a strike damage of around 90k to mobs 1mil to bosses. Lightning also debuffs enemies with -25% damage reduction.
This lets it be dozer axe and neptaris into 1 weapon, it doesn't require charged attacks like nept.

Aegis: I like this one for mob clear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4F64q0c_rg
Cons: you guys should of kept the 75% damage debuff on mobs you are pulling mobs into your character allowing them to beat the hell out of you, the proc is not able to kill groups of mobs without procing a vest and spamming skills with it, the proc cd is 15s, its hard to proc sometimes, its pull radius needs increased a bit. Does not increase damage with ultimate active.
Suggestion: Increase damage dealt to mobs by alot as people will be using ms sets with this weapon killing mobs nearby as they run to the bosses, decrease cd to 12s, do -75% damage debuff on mobs, buff warrior with 200% hp and 1.25x armor, and increase its pull radius and strength a bit.

Enetry
10-15-2022, 01:55 AM
Tbh I dont have those daggers but the arcane daggers are good as it is , its lvl 81 Arcane weapon it should be o.p . And yea axe needs buff

Adek Nakal
10-15-2022, 02:10 AM
ye should be op but 1k dex and destroy everything in the game

AgentStonoga
10-15-2022, 02:33 AM
Tbh, all of these arcanes could be just upgraded versions of 81 mythics (except polaris, because war doesnt have a good weapon against mobs) - higher dmg/bonuses, easier to proc etc.

Vooms
10-15-2022, 03:04 AM
Yes +10
Arcane weapon it should be op. For example the arcane dagger 81.

Sent from my V2032 using Tapatalk

tailwarrior
10-15-2022, 05:03 AM
I accept that the dagger should be scaling with players primary stats and you didn't show the dagger stats before and after proc properly in the video. Since I don't have the dagger I can't judge it. Instead of nerfing it, they should keep the damage but increase its cooldown. The dagger should only be used like an ultimate.

My opinion:
All arcane weapons should either be better than the mythic (or)
It should have something very special about it, like clearing mobs or bosses but with a very long cooldown.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Encryptions
10-15-2022, 05:25 AM
Its only a 100% damage buff.
Long cool downs are bad.

Anehazaz
10-15-2022, 07:56 AM
I value peoples opinions on weapons but I wish you let more of us at least try these before you asking things to be changed. A rogue has been the least effective on bosses in recent times. I hate to think that by the time I actually try these weapons they have already been buffed/nerfed because of threads like these. By all means state what the weapon is capable of but suggestions should be possibly left until a greater number of people have experienced these in maps. When a tank is killing a boss in seconds with a mythic weapon it seems a bit off to be criticising a rogue weapon for potentially being able to do the same. I am just an average rogue that enjoys playing this as a game..I’m not a pro. I hope you take this as just my nab opinion, I respect what you do in relation to testing and providing information but I am also entitled to express my views . Obviously my view could change when I’m lucky enough to get these weapons in my hand but I just want the chance to try before any buffs/nerfs are suggested.

AgentStonoga
10-15-2022, 08:30 AM
I value peoples opinions on weapons but I wish you let more of us at least try these before you asking things to be changed. A rogue has been the least effective on bosses in recent times. I hate to think that by the time I actually try these weapons they have already been buffed/nerfed because of threads like these. By all means state what the weapon is capable of but suggestions should be possibly left until a greater number of people have experienced these in maps. When a tank is killing a boss in seconds with a mythic weapon it seems a bit off to be criticising a rogue weapon for potentially being able to do the same. I am just an average rogue that enjoys playing this as a game..I’m not a pro. I hope you take this as just my nab opinion, I respect what you do in relation to testing and providing information but I am also entitled to express my views . Obviously my view could change when I’m lucky enough to get these weapons in my hand but I just want the chance to try before any buffs/nerfs are suggested.

Rogues the least effective on bosses? Did you forget about sorcerers?
War kills bosses, but he sucks against mobs.
Sorcerer kills mobs, but he sucks against bosses
Rogue can do both, but not as effective as them.
ALSO ROGUES KEEP FORGETTING THE FACT THAT ROGUE IS BEST PVP CLASS - I wonder why no one talks about it lol.

Disagrees
10-15-2022, 08:38 AM
ALSO ROGUES KEEP FORGETTING THE FACT THAT ROGUE IS BEST PVP CLASS - I wonder why no one talks about it lol.

what is PVP? never heard of it.I think you're in the wrong game. I thought this was a weapon feedback thread.

Observing
10-15-2022, 09:16 AM
Honestly just make all of the 81 arc weapons ridiculously strong and make future permanent content be hard, players who are too weak for it can farm zodias / events until they can afford better gear. (The price will also drop eventually)

Anehazaz
10-15-2022, 09:29 AM
Hi sorry was not comparing, I have 2 mage friends that can kill boss in secs but it depends on buffs, I never forget about mages

Yoloswagx
10-15-2022, 09:35 AM
Whats the point of having op dagger proc if rogue skill cant get u survive without any proc... mages and war has Arc shield and jugg to survive...rogue playstyle is high risk high reward

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

ItzZix
10-15-2022, 09:58 AM
Tbh I dont have those daggers but the arcane daggers are good as it is , its lvl 81 Arcane weapon it should be o.p . And yea axe needs buff

We should get those dmg that the arc daggs have to the other arcanes wep lvl 81. ALL wep need to get dmg buff except the daggs ofc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
10-15-2022, 11:51 AM
Not sure how often you guys play pve or if you watched the video but I was able to use a 1.2k dex rog and solo the entire elite zodias maps in 1minute. These daggers could do rahabkor in 13 seconds easily, easily wipe ekenta in 16seconds. Bit too op, even if the warriors aegis did this I would ask for them to nerf it too.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

ItzZix
10-15-2022, 01:04 PM
Not sure how often you guys play pve or if you watched the video but I was able to use a 1.2k dex rog and solo the entire elite zodias maps in 1minute. These daggers could do rahabkor in 13 seconds easily, easily wipe ekenta in 16seconds. Bit too op, even if the warriors aegis did this I would ask for them to nerf it too.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Yeh right but. All arcane wep except dagg need a normal dmg buff Xd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

championboost
10-15-2022, 01:25 PM
nerf daggers because you are saying you are killing hydra in 4 seconds - if you did timed runs it would probably take u 2seconds longer because at the start u loose a good second already for invulnerability and then its already at 6 seconds + u are using elixirs
I can kill hydra as rogue without elixirs with both mythic weapons timed in 3-4 seconds

-> so that argument makes no sense

and your second argument is that u solo all elite zodias maps in a minute but in the video you can clearlyy see you were tryharding in a full party and ur record was 1 minute 20 sec
if u did it fully solo u would maybe not even make it in 2minutes

considering I can solo that faster with mythic weapons and no elixirs again
+ there is warriors soloing the map in 1minute 30sec with mythic weapons aswell

conclusion: I havent used the daggers yet but as im the #1 Rogue I can assess ur arguments precisely and my conclusion is ur exaggerating and talking bullcrap

Bonus: Maybe the daggers is the best arcane weapon but its not op compared to mythic weapons
the other arcanes might just be a little weak + dont forget wars and mages have op ultimates and rogues have literally no ult

Encryptions
10-15-2022, 01:40 PM
Mans posting cringe to get my thread deleted. I did solo it at the start and got 1min 22s btw before the vid was made. The pt only tried to kill bomb mobs, I would of brought 3 wars if I wanted to really try and I would of used mvs awakes on my stuff.
Guy do solo those maps faster with mythic weps then, show me. You say a war can do 1min 30s, you comparing the most op war to a broken weapon a 1.2k dex rogue is using.
You say you are #1 because you got lb on an event that is extremely rng based, if it wasn't rng I would be able to actually get around wave 120 on rog solo dragkin lb easily.
Its clear as day that the dags need toned down a bit. People act like I am asking the devs to make the daggers useless.

tailwarrior
10-15-2022, 01:56 PM

Sent from my SM-G981U using TapatalkThe main theme of these new arc weapons is the 'heavy damage' part instead of damage modifier where we found most weapons only had 100% dmg buff.

krak staff has 5x dmg buff but less 'heavy dmg' from your video, they should increase it a bit but not by much.Only the dagger brings justice to the 'heavy damage' part and deserves it since it has 2x dmg. It's 'heavy dmg' should be used as a reference for other weapons like bow,sword,gun. As for aegis, please do a video with kraken armor. I saw you using ult with aegis, needs more damage.

I agree to nerf daggers 'heavy damage' a bit only if you are able to do that much dmg with 1.2k dex which was not clear in that video. You usually show the stats before and after. I felt your review was a bit rushed but your video was very useful.

Encryptions
10-15-2022, 02:08 PM
Friend will lend it to me again later I will be naked dagger only no elixir and show you guys what it does on hydra as an example and if ekenta is open that too. Spoiler, it does the same damage just about.

Ketx
10-15-2022, 02:42 PM
yes.. war and mage lvl 81 arcs are way weaker than rogue lvl 81 daggs. Need to be buffed a bit to balance it out or nerf the daggers. there shouldn't be huge damage difference in each lvl 81 arc weapons for each classes. And maybe reduce the cool down on lvl 81 arc weapons since its much more time consuming to clear the mobs and bosses with war using polaris and nepta than rogue and mage in elite zodias. Also it seems like its cycle of buff and nerf when it comes to new weapons. it need to be tested more than usual before the weapon come out

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

PostNoob
10-15-2022, 03:28 PM
Would be cool to consider a slightly larger AoE for Staff Proc and faster ticks.

snakeeyes
10-15-2022, 03:30 PM
dont put this thread to delete again make a reply relative on arcane 81, if you are against on encrypt post then make a new post. this is what i think devs didnt buffs or nerf quickly because they dont want to repeat history just like proc stacking that player abusing the op proc of warior to leach their other own account to goldloot only on evg, if wariors aegis buffs into a mobs killer and sword into a 1hit boss killer then mage and rogue will be follow and goldlooter only. and the other class will complain nerf warior, and the story repeat nerf-buff-nerf-buff-nerf-buff

snakeeyes
10-15-2022, 03:43 PM
and to make it fair to all class buffs wariors aegis proc, and udjust and nerf their rage ultimate because op proc heavy damage + rage kills the bigboss 1hit. did the warior try arc 81 weapon proc+ ultimate before complaining?

Scrans
10-15-2022, 10:43 PM
Would be great if the Kraken Sword gets a nice buff as it is needed if it’s going to be able to compete with the other weapons we have available :)

xbell
10-15-2022, 10:58 PM
and to make it fair to all class buffs wariors aegis proc, and udjust and nerf their rage ultimate because op proc heavy damage + rage kills the bigboss 1hit. did the warior try arc 81 weapon proc+ ultimate before complaining?You will see in the kraken aegis video, he used ult.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Susanne
10-16-2022, 02:09 AM
I'm thinking maybe others should try the daggers. One player can't make suggestions or decisions. Rogue class has had a tough time watching mages clear mobs and warriors kill bosses. So much so that even I have capped and started using my mage. Compared to rogue, my mage is easier and cheaper to use.
I really want to enjoy playing my rogue again but for now I use my mage in Zodias.
Let committed rogue players try the weapons first.
P.S. What's the bow like, or are bows now obsolete in Arlor?

Encryptions
10-16-2022, 02:13 AM
I'm thinking maybe others should try the daggers. One player can't make suggestions or decisions. Rogue class has had a tough time watching mages clear mobs and warriors kill bosses. So much so that even I have capped and started using my mage. Compared to rogue, my mage is easier and cheaper to use.
I really want to enjoy playing my rogue again but for now I use my mage in Zodias.
Let committed rogue players try the weapons first.
P.S. What's the bow like, or are bows now obsolete in Arlor?

Do watch the vid the dags are too op. Bow is like a gun replica I suggest they make the gun and the bow have the same procs.

Susanne
10-16-2022, 02:33 AM
Do watch the vid the dags are too op. Bow is like a gun replica I suggest they make the gun and the bow have the same procs.
To be honest, I think everyone knows this by now, I've never been a fan of daggers and yes, they do look op.
I was hoping for a good bow this time....anyway I'll just wait and see what happens and carry on using my mage in Zodias . It's fun.
P.S. To the developers, I haven't asked this for a very very long time. I'm now pleading with you, please pretty please may we have a girly face and hair for mage? One that can be bought from the beauticians I frequent? I am partial to the one in Windmoore but sometimes, on special occasions have used the one in Kelys.
I see mages with moustaches and beards so it would be really nice to have a nice hairstyle and face for us females. My mask comes off in the tub😥 and nobody wants to marry me.
I implore you to just think about it. 👧

Susanne
10-16-2022, 03:40 AM
P.P.S. didn't see bow video at first, just looked and...ahem...it is not good at all. I'm disappointed. Like I said previously, the daggers are op and to be honest, maybe they should be less op and the bow buffed. That's just my opinion by the way and it is constructive criticism.

Encryptions
10-16-2022, 03:49 AM
No gears daggers only vs hydra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfBMriZfoM
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfBMriZfoM)Not lying when I said I was using 1k dex.

HeartBreaker
10-16-2022, 04:01 AM
Rog dag is way op

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Susanne
10-16-2022, 04:01 AM
Wow. Well of course I can't lie, I would like them to stay like that but of course that wouldn't be possible. I have to agree with you after watching your videos with regards to rogue and mage. I don't watch warrior class as it doesn't apply to me but I concede with what you are saying with what I've seen so far.
I do wish I could use those daggers just once to feel that op though 😉 I'll bide my time and wait. Just bought some Pisces daggers after selling my original ones in anticipation of arcanes and was pleasantly surprised at the recent fix so playing both rogue and mage now.

tailwarrior
10-16-2022, 04:10 AM
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfBMriZfoM)Not lying when I said I was using 1k dex.omg this is too op, it's similar to your spirit sword video before nerf but more insane. This is bugged for sure.

Devastacao
10-16-2022, 05:40 AM
I will update this as I test the weapons. (I was permitted to repost.)
Gun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX3yCpGRiwo
Cons: 30s cooldown is waaay too long, it only gives 300% dmg buff as aquaris gives 700%, it can not shock mobs on cooldown, it does small damage towards bosses, gives less stats than smuggler rifle without mythic set equipped.
It has been designed as a mob clear weapon.
Suggestion: Remove the player buff proc which this also removes the cooldown so no cooldown exists, let it hit up to 10 targets on charged attack and 3 enemies on normal attack which inflicts a shocking dot that can stack and does 60k damage to enemies per tick on average which scales with player damage, increase its base stats to be better than a smuggler rifles stats. Stacking the dot allows this gun to be good against bosses too. Guns never had a cool down.

Staff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LbqgTnervc
Cons: Aoe does almost no damage, its buffs come no where close to competing with aquaris staff, its slightly harder to proc than aquaris.
Suggestion: Increase aoe damage by a lot to mobs, increase damage buffed to 850%, give 3x hp 2x armor, 50% mvs, and debuff nearby mobs hit by the aoe with a 40% damage reduction debuff.

Bow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZESxrfjVJoU
Gun replica
Copy gun proc I suggested and put it on the bow as well.

Dagg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQK_GH7Isbw
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQK_GH7Isbw)*Insert laughing emoji*
Cons: Its too op. I solo elite zodias maps in 1 minute with 1k dex. I kill hydra in 4s. No armor proc btw I was using mire armor.
Suggestion decrease damage towards bosses and mobs by a lot. Let its aoe scale to player damage, increase player damage by 600% and give 2x hp buff. Keep the damage reduction buff too. Sort of like a buffed dugger dagger. Debuff mobs hit by the aoe with a 5s stun.
Dag solo hydra no gear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfBMriZfoM

Sword: https://youtu.be/Qu_VHuOyTg4
Cons: does 19k damage per tick on dot... damage increase by 100% is terrible, dozer axe a level 76 arcane gives better stat buffs and a better dot with its aoe, 20 second cool down, debuffs enemy damage, can not proc strike mobs when on a proc cooldown.
Suggestion: decrease the buff cooldown to 12s, buff 400% stacking damage, 50% haste, allow it to strike enemies with lightning even if its on a cd and the lightning dot is stackable but only does around 40k damage per tick on average with a strike damage of around 90k to mobs 1mil to bosses. Lightning also debuffs enemies with -25% damage reduction.
This lets it be dozer axe and neptaris into 1 weapon, it doesn't require charged attacks like nept.

Aegis: I like this one for mob clear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4F64q0c_rg
Cons: you guys should of kept the 75% damage debuff on mobs you are pulling mobs into your character allowing them to beat the hell out of you, the proc is not able to kill groups of mobs without procing a vest and spamming skills with it, the proc cd is 15s, its hard to proc sometimes, its pull radius needs increased a bit. Does not increase damage with ultimate active.
Suggestion: Increase damage dealt to mobs by alot as people will be using ms sets with this weapon killing mobs nearby as they run to the bosses, decrease cd to 12s, do -75% damage debuff on mobs, buff warrior with 200% hp and 1.25x armor, and increase its pull radius and strength a bit.Kraken battle sword and aegis are a joker, neptaris 100X BEST

Enviado de meu 2201117SL usando o Tapatalk

xbell
10-16-2022, 06:10 AM
I think the sword will be good if they kept the first proc descriptionhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221016/fd2c063aa58373ff58b0d6ba210f0f58.jpg

Encryptions
10-16-2022, 06:13 AM
I think the sword will be good if they kept the first proc descriptionhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221016/fd2c063aa58373ff58b0d6ba210f0f58.jpg

Sent from my V2134 using TapatalkWould work too but we would still be stuck using lv 76 dozer axe for player buffs, I think allowing it to give a op buff on damage while allowing us to proc shocks on multiple targets which stacks dots would be fun, it would be great against bosses possibly as long as the sword, gun, and bow have increased proc damage towards bosses. They could nerf mythic weapons to slide arcanes in without them being too op.

Susanne
10-16-2022, 06:19 AM
No, I don't agree with nerfing mythics. That's not fair on people who can't afford arcanes and the mythics are fine as they are.
They are what they are supposed to be.

Encryptions
10-16-2022, 06:22 AM
No, I don't agree with nerfing mythics. That's not fair on people who can't afford arcanes and the mythics are fine as they are.
They are what they are supposed to be.Nerfing them a small amount works because I don't see a way for the devs to let say the arc sword compete with neptaris which with an ult or vest proc kills the bosses in seconds thats if you are lucky on proc. I just see a problem of the arcs needing to be super powerful in order to compete with mythics and the end result will be the dagg vid I posted. 1 proc every boss. I miss the past when pve maps were a lot harder.

tailwarrior
10-16-2022, 06:28 AM
@Encryptions does the arcane sword proc stack with rage ult?
In the video synergia never showed it. For aegis, it was not stacking.

From what I observed, these arcane weapons proc for war do not stack with rage ult. Maybe this is a new approach for wars not to rely on rage ult from sts side or im overthinking. Only skills allows stack with the ult for these weapons.

Also im not sure if it other classes weapons 'aura damage' stack with arcane armor 3x dmg proc.

What I mean by 'proc' is aura damage

snakeeyes
10-16-2022, 07:08 AM
as a fair rouge i see daggers proc need to nerf and if aegis and sword dont stack on rage ulti that means that weapon need to buffs but hope not as op as pola+ulti, make it just like nepta proc.

Susanne
10-16-2022, 09:33 AM
Nerfing them a small amount works because I don't see a way for the devs to let say the arc sword compete with neptaris which with an ult or vest proc kills the bosses in seconds thats if you are lucky on proc. I just see a problem of the arcs needing to be super powerful in order to compete with mythics and the end result will be the dagg vid I posted. 1 proc every boss. I miss the past when pve maps were a lot harder.
I'm still not convinced because I don't know anything about neptaris as I've not played warrior class. All I can say is what I've said before and I won't backtrack, the arcanes will be out of reach for a lot of players and to nerf the mythics would be very unfair on them.
I miss the days before loadouts and the days you remember when players got together.

AgentStonoga
10-16-2022, 10:05 AM
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfBMriZfoM)Not lying when I said I was using 1k dex.

I would like to see Elite Sunken boss (which is also much stronger than Hydra), since no one is running hydra

Susanne
10-16-2022, 11:07 AM
I would like to see Elite Sunken boss (which is also much stronger than Hydra), since no one is running hydra

Oooh yes. Can someone show us how they perform on a harder boss than hydra please? Hardest boss you can find. 😉

Encryptions
10-16-2022, 11:54 AM
I would like to see Elite Sunken boss (which is also much stronger than Hydra), since no one is running hydraLook at the first dagger video.

Disagrees
10-16-2022, 12:09 PM
I heard aegis with kraken armor is very powerful and doing it's job well as a mob clearing weapon. Since a person can afford aegis, surely they can get kraken armor. So no point in buffing aegis. But the sword needs a rework. It is not effective against bosses.

ItzZix
10-16-2022, 12:16 PM
I heard aegis with kraken armor is very powerful and doing it's job well as a mob clearing weapon. Since a person can afford aegis, surely they can get kraken armor. So no point in buffing aegis. But the sword needs a rework. It is not effective against bosses.

The aegis need to work well by not depending on other proc. Kraken armor don’t proc consistent, so if the aegis proc and the armor don’t proc or proc a little bit late the aegis proc is going to be over. At least is u get lucky and proc both at the same time.

Adek Nakal
10-16-2022, 12:17 PM
doing its job? maybe but very powerful?i disagree, mage kraken and aquaris can clear 10x mob compared to kraken armor + aegis

xbell
10-16-2022, 12:43 PM
I heard aegis with kraken armor is very powerful and doing it's job well as a mob clearing weapon. Since a person can afford aegis, surely they can get kraken armor. So no point in buffing aegis. But the sword needs a rework. It is not effective against bosses.Lol it's like dozer axe + kraken armor power

PatD
10-16-2022, 02:02 PM
Can you please stop asking to nerf mythic set? Many ppl just got this set like 1 or 2 weeks ago!!
So imo the best would be to make new arc just enough stronger to make them appealing but please leave the myth set!!!

Also i think best test would be to compare full myth set vs full arc 81 (wep, helm and armor) in all 3 elite zodias portal,
Testing those in level 71 map is not enough representative of what those new gears have been made for, well this is just my 2 cent, ty

Susanne
10-16-2022, 02:16 PM
Can you please stop asking to nerf mythic set? Many ppl just got this set like 1 or 2 weeks ago!!
So imo the best would be to make new arc just enough stronger to make them appealing but please leave the myth set!!!

Also i think best test would be to compare full myth set vs full arc 81 (wep, helm and armor) in all 3 elite zodias portal,
Testing those in level 71 map is not enough representative of what those new gears have been made for, well this is just my 2 cent, ty

I agree with you with regards to not nerfing the mythics but the arcanes were tested in level 81 maps too.
Nerfing the mythics would be unfair as we've just had them fixed. I can't see why people would want to suggest this.

Cinco
10-16-2022, 02:30 PM
Nerfing Mythic 81's isn't on the table in this discussion of 81 Arcanes ;-)

Please consider that the 81 Arcane weapons don't just do damage - in the case of Warrior the Aegis displaces enemies and in the case of the Sorcerer the Staff has a high chance to stun. While it may seem appropriate to look only at proc damage I would recommend considering the utility of these additional effects and the target-debuff effects (upon which you can capitalize).

Loving the feedback! Please do continue (on the subject of 81 Arcanes tho). Thanks!

aleyenZ
10-16-2022, 02:48 PM

Please consider that the 81 Arcane weapons don't just do damage - in the case of Warrior the Aegis displaces enemies and in the case of the Sorcerer the Staff has a high chance to stun. While it may seem appropriate to look only at proc damage I would recommend considering the utility of these additional effects and the target-debuff effects (upon which you can capitalize).

Loving the feedback! Please do continue (on the subject of 81 Arcanes tho). Thanks!and what do you have to say about the kraken sword? the description does not represent what it does

Enviado desde mi M2103K19G mediante Tapatalk

xbell
10-16-2022, 02:51 PM
and what do you have to say about the kraken sword? the description does not represent what it does

Enviado desde mi M2103K19G mediante TapatalkThey change it like no notice.
This is the First description.
And different in gamehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221016/1941eea03517e287e6bc21a00b3e0a33.jpg

aleyenZ
10-16-2022, 02:52 PM
and what do you have to say about the kraken sword? the description does not represent what it does

Enviado desde mi M2103K19G mediante TapatalkI imagine that the development team is working on buff these new weapons

Ketx
10-16-2022, 03:37 PM
Nerfing them a small amount works because I don't see a way for the devs to let say the arc sword compete with neptaris which with an ult or vest proc kills the bosses in seconds thats if you are lucky on proc. I just see a problem of the arcs needing to be super powerful in order to compete with mythics and the end result will be the dagg vid I posted. 1 proc every boss. I miss the past when pve maps were a lot harder.1+ i think we will be needed a new harder map but i don't think it will help as the difference of difficulty in each maps will get very high if lvl 81 arcs consitently get higher proc damage that can one shot every bosses than the mythic and mythic is already strong enough to kill the bosses/mobs as all other weapons seems like follow the rule: arcane should be better than mythic. Just give little bit of nerf on mythic and nerf on arcs proc to balance it out for not get ability to one shot the bosses in each one of them which not make all the records in lb will be like ms using arcs if you know what i mean.OP weapons can be fun to use but it won't be in long run.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

Cinco
10-16-2022, 03:40 PM

The in game description is not correct? What’s missing / wrong? We will address it on Monday.

Cinco
10-16-2022, 03:40 PM
They change it like no notice.
This is the First description.
And different in gamehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221016/1941eea03517e287e6bc21a00b3e0a33.jpg

Go with what’s in game. That is always best :-)

Vvaffe
10-16-2022, 03:58 PM
@Cinco So we have Kraken Sword/Gun/Bow which is designed to kill the Bosses which is Not the Case. Like i Tried with Ult, Kraken Armor, Pet Buffs... i really did try. First Boss in Elite Sunken got chunked -10% of his health. (Arcane Weapon btw). Same for the other kraken weaps i mentioned.

I think Encryptions showcased it already.

We NEED those Weapons to get buffed or something else cuz otherwise mythic Set is just better to run Maps with when it comes to Killing Bosses.

Also you said we can capitalize from those debuffs. Like i see your Point but with Mythics we can kill Bosses in, lets say 10 Seconds. With Arc Weaps we Slam our HUGE OP Debuffs on it and what Happens? Barely anything because we have not the damage on our Weapon Proc to do much.

Under the Arcane Kraken Feedback there is a good Screenshot from a Rogue using Kraken Bow to underline my Point

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

Encryptions
10-16-2022, 04:08 PM

Loving the feedback! Please do continue (on the subject of 81 Arcanes tho). Thanks!

Debuffs with 1 class while another kills sounds like a good concept of teamwork but we are able to kill mobs really fast with mythic gears already and we can't proc stack. Another down side is if you are the one applying the debuffs you will not be getting pve kills on your character, some may not understand but it mentally feels better to kill mobs yourself. Best way I can relate is playing a call of duty match and get nothing but kill assists in the end. They don't count as kills, kills help with guild lb rank, they help you meet requirements for guilds, and they look good on your character.

Ploid
10-16-2022, 04:11 PM

Loving the feedback! Please do continue (on the subject of 81 Arcanes tho). Thanks!Weren't you the one saying that all class should be damage dealing and not reliant on others?

How come Warriors and Sorcerer's are now Utility based but Rogue Daggers allow them to be the BEST without the need of any utility?

If you are gonna go about adding utility, then the mage staff's aura should give massive buffs to all allies in it as well as the stun affect it has.

Utility is only good if it makes an impact. Right now rogues are able to solo everything with Daggers.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Disagrees
10-16-2022, 04:19 PM

This is what im trying to say aegis got pull,damage aura,haste,ed as a weapon stat and reduces armor 75%. Don't forget war can use skills while using the aegis and kraken armor will increase your damage output.You guys say kraken armor proc is very hard but other classes also has the same issue.

For rouge dagger, there is only damage aura,crit dmg,ed as weapon stat, reduce armor 75%. It does not have a pull or stun effect. So they should compensate it with good damage. But many mention here that dex stat does not affect it's damage, so it needs to checked.

For mage staff, there is armor and ed as weapon stat, damage aura, 5x hp,armor,damage and 75% stun effect. This is actually really good but aquaris overshadowed it's brilliance.That's all I can say.
bow,sword and gun really needs a rework.

I know you all want to deal super op damage to one shot mobs and bosses instead of these buffs. It's not at all wrong but we can't always have upgraded version of skull axe. We need new mechanics and I find devs has put a lot of effort on these weapons. thank you

Balenciaqa
10-16-2022, 04:36 PM
The in game description is not correct? What’s missing / wrong? We will address it on Monday.

This is how you guys described your arcane weapons in your preview:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221016/ba9fbaa520aa2477c32b2cbbe5b1ee28.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221016/c71d9485069de68ae3989d1f59845c0f.jpg

I‘m now able to kill the boss in elite sunken first map with kraken gun in 10min. Is this intended?

Cinco
10-16-2022, 04:41 PM
This is how you guys described your arcane weapons in your preview:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221016/ba9fbaa520aa2477c32b2cbbe5b1ee28.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221016/c71d9485069de68ae3989d1f59845c0f.jpg

I‘m now able to kill the boss in elite sunken first map with kraken gun in 10min. Is this intended?

Walk us through the details of what you’re doing. Spare no detail. Thanks!

aleyenZ
10-16-2022, 04:55 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkthere is a part of the tooltip that says it applies "deep waters" with no cooldown. but this does not happen

Cinco
10-16-2022, 05:05 PM
there is a part of the tooltip that says it applies "deep waters" with no cooldown. but this does not happen

Thanks! We will look into it.

Synergia
10-16-2022, 05:23 PM
@Cinco
Simple problem, the boss designed weapons doesnt work..
I mean killing a level 71 boss takes 10 minutes with gun/bow/sword and I am sure its a bug.
Also, the daggers which are designed for mobs kill the same boss instantly (hydra, 14m HP boss under a single second)

Me and @Encryptions made test videos and uploaded them to youtube, links are up and you can clearly see that out of the 6 new arcanes, only 1 of them (the daggers) is better than the mythic version of the weapon by damage/reliability/price/stats

Cinco
10-16-2022, 05:24 PM
@Cinco
Simple problem, the boss designed weapons doesnt work..
I mean killing a level 71 boss takes 10 minutes with gun/bow/sword and I am sure its a bug.
Also, the daggers which are designed for mobs kill the same boss instantly (hydra, 14m HP boss under a single second)

Help me understand the conditions you’re in when trying to kill the boss. Solo? Group? What kind of equipment? Thanks in advance :-)

ItzZix
10-16-2022, 05:25 PM
@cinco

Are we going to get a updated about the arc weps soon ?

Cinco
10-16-2022, 05:28 PM
@cinco

Are we going to get a updated about the arc weps soon ?

What are you hoping / expecting to see in an update? Thanks in advance! :-)

Synergia
10-16-2022, 05:28 PM
Help me understand the conditions you’re in when trying to kill the boss. Solo? Group? What kind of equipment? Thanks in advance :-)

Solo hydra
For example all mythic weapons can take down that boss under 10 seconds literally all 6
And with arcanes only the daggers can
All the rest take 10+ mins (all in solo)

ItzZix
10-16-2022, 05:29 PM

Like Any change about the arc weps? Nerf / buff ?

Cinco
10-16-2022, 05:31 PM
Like Any change about the arc weps? Nerf / buff ?

Are you hoping for one, the other, or both?

Synergia
10-16-2022, 05:33 PM

Cinco may I suggest something
Try a clean mythic weapon in hydra and see around how much time it takes to kill (boss weapons bow/sword/gun)

And try to buff arcane ones (sword bow and gun) just enough that they will kill it a little bit faster in averege.
Not too op

If you look at the videos me and @Encryptions made (links are on thread) you will see that these weapons barely have any effect on the bosses each proc does around 1-3% of boss HP that is lvl 71)

ItzZix
10-16-2022, 05:34 PM

Kraken sword , aegis , Bow, gun. Need a dmg buff.

Daggs need to fix dmg, or is a bug ? @cinco

[emoji56]

Encryptions
10-16-2022, 05:35 PM

We do want to be able to solo stuff with them. I hate to admit it but fast paced team work based with weapon procs is difficult and will not work in a game like AL. In the past those hard maps did work with teamwork because it mainly required skill usage and they were slow paced, pvp is even the same. Not my intention to offend people but there are a very small amount of people in the game who actually know how to be efficient these days with tricks / gameplay. Many people just spam skills, no timing, no aim, etc.

Balenciaqa
10-16-2022, 05:39 PM
Walk us through the details of what you’re doing. Spare no detail. Thanks!

in this Video I am using kraken gun, kraken helm, abyssal armor, legendary 3/6 set and valley arti (I also tried to combo Kraken gun proc with armor proc):

https://youtu.be/07IXhwf-A_E

in this Video I am using Hyperos gun, kraken helm, abyssal armor, legendary 3/6 set and valley arti (I am not using a mythic set and I have 1k less dmg than with kraken gun):

https://youtu.be/PoMx_UsA3nw

Hope you understand what I am trying to say.
I can do a warrior video also if you want, but I think you know already that tanks can nuke the boss 1 shot / 2 shot with mythic set and with kraken set not even close…

AgentStonoga
10-16-2022, 05:40 PM

I would like to see sword/cannon/bow as a boss killer weapons and aegis/staff/daggers as a mobs killer weapons.
For now, the only strong weapon are daggers (which should do less dmg to bosses), other weapons are useless if we compare them to mythics.

PostNoob
10-16-2022, 05:58 PM

Staff should give Hp Boost/ regen to allies.

Aegis should give shield to allies.

Daggers should give Damage to allies.

On top of fixes you surely have coming. I have no reason to use these items most of the time due to portals in Zodias being days inbetween.

Increase portal rate. Add another layer.

Ploid
10-16-2022, 06:12 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIf the weapons were tested like they were claimed to be, we wouldn't need to even ask....

Go to any boss, use Hyperos and use Arcane Gun. Compare and Contrast the damage output.

You'd see how absurd it was to release these weapons as they are now.

Susanne
10-17-2022, 02:55 AM
I'm wondering why you are testing on hydra. This is a legitimate question, why aren't you testing on a really hard level 81 boss? Please explain it to me because hydra should be killed quickly with level 81 weapons now surely?

Encryptions
10-17-2022, 02:57 AM
I'm wondering why you are testing on hydra. This is a legitimate question, why aren't you testing on a really hard level 81 boss? Please explain it to me because hydra should be killed quickly with level 81 weapons now surely?
Hydra doesn't require me to kill 3 mini bosses to get to, it also has 14mil hp and a good amount of defense. Hydra is like our test dummy for things, easy to remap, we don't have a problem with dying, no mobs near by, easy to keep track of damage numbers due to it being stationary.

Adek Nakal
10-17-2022, 04:35 AM
other arc cant even kill hydra by itself haha i think hydra test is fair

Xmenarmy
10-17-2022, 05:18 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk@Cinco - Any Surprise buff we can expect today?

Sent from my I2201 using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
10-17-2022, 06:42 AM
hydra is lvl 71 boss are gap to lvl 81 with lvl 81 war weapon if they can kill it thats unfair to rogue dagger 81 that can kill boss without items fast same as spirit 76 sword and aegis before, i think aegis and sword need a little buffs but hope not a big nerf to dagger.

PatD
10-17-2022, 07:20 AM
Hydra doesn't require me to kill 3 mini bosses to get to, it also has 14mil hp and a good amount of
defense. Hydra is like our test dummy for things, easy to remap, we don't have a problem with dying, no mobs near by, easy to keep track of damage numbers due to it being stationary.

This is why it's not representative of what it can do, most of the people who will buy those new weapon will do expressively
to kill 3000 boss from the 3 zodias elite portal(and many to farm gold in the first elite map i guess), we need see what will be the difference in time between full myth set vs an arc 81 base set, we also need to know if we need to keep myth set or not, and i'm not talking about what time it take to the 100 best players in the game also, we need to know if it is doable for an average players party! So please consider this before tweaking any of the new weapons, thank you

Encryptions
10-17-2022, 07:25 AM
This is why it's not representative of what it can do, most of the people who will buy those new weapon will do expressively
to kill 3000 boss from the 3 zodias elite portal(and many to farm gold in the first elite map i guess), we need see what will be the difference in time between full myth set vs an arc 81 base set, we also need to know if we need to keep myth set or not, and i'm not talking about what time it take to the 100 best players in the game also, we need to know if it is doable for an average players party! So please consider this before tweaking any of the new weapons, thank you

Hydra is a test mainly to get damage numbers from and to test its proc rate on 1 mob. I do go to elite zodias after to test them against a group of mobs which they perform terribly against when compared to the mythic 81 stuff. When fighting those mobs its hard to keep track of damage numbers which is why I test damage on hydra. I would like to make videos more descriptive but I don't want to keep people who own the 81 arcs waiting. I did download a new editing software so my future videos will start to be a lot better. Will possibly be uploading one about awakening questions later on.

PatD
10-17-2022, 07:44 AM
Hydra is a test mainly to get damage numbers from and to test its proc rate on 1 mob. I do go to elite zodias after to test them against a group of mobs which they perform terribly against when compared to the mythic 81 stuff. When fighting those mobs its hard to keep track of damage numbers which is why I test damage on hydra. I would like to make videos more descriptive but I don't want to keep people who own the 81 arcs waiting. I did download a new editing software so my future videos will start to be a lot better. Will possibly be uploading one about awakening questions later on.

Yes and i thank you for that, it help alot to see those number but what i'm waiting mostly is to see the overall difference in time it take for each of the 3 new elite portal, this will be what gonna motivate me to buy the new wep or not!

blazerdd
10-17-2022, 08:15 AM
I feel like Encryption’s vid on the daggers showcases enough to show they’re ridiculously overtuned. I was able to get a lb time on the last zodias map solo, just by proccing them a few times, with barely any ms and 1200 dex. As fun as that may be, it’s not healthy at all for the game imo.

Also, I understand not everyone has tried the weapons yet so nerfing might feel unfair in a way, but some merit has to be had when everyone who’s used them says they’re juiced

Balenciaqa
10-17-2022, 08:15 AM

Just check my video before you post this ty:)

PatD
10-17-2022, 08:50 AM
Just check my video before you post this ty:)

I only play as a warrior tho, so i'm only interested about sword and aegis and to know if it will be possible to do those 1000 boss kill aps by just doing with random party (i rarely have enough time to take like 30 min just to create a party and then start running those portal, i often can log only like 10-15min at a time)

Balenciaqa
10-17-2022, 10:07 AM
I only play as a warrior tho, so i'm only interested about sword and aegis and to know if it will be possible to do those 1000 boss kill aps by just doing with random party (i rarely have enough time to take like 30 min just to create a party and then start running those portal, i often can log only like 10-15min at a time)

I got the sword too and it’s the same result (even worse I would say)

Fastfire
10-17-2022, 08:36 PM
It’s questionable on the daggers tbh. I saw a mage take 2.3 sec to kill hydra with hypero with bad int (1200 roughly) . Wars can 2 shot elite zodias bosses. If the dagger are getting nerf it should def be minuscule.

Encryptions
10-17-2022, 08:43 PM
It’s questionable on the daggers tbh. I saw a mage take 2.3 sec to kill hydra with hypero with bad int (1200 roughly) . Wars can 2 shot elite zodias bosses. If the dagger are getting nerf it should def be minuscule.Show the mage killing hydra in under 3s no vest procs, also polaris is extremely rng based on if it wants to proc or not. Missing an attack results in a lot of damage lost. The daggers are not rng but a rog can proc the daggers unequip them and everything else and still kill any boss in the game with 1 proc other than rahabkor and mechrydon due to damage phases.

xbell
10-17-2022, 09:29 PM
It’s questionable on the daggers tbh. I saw a mage take 2.3 sec to kill hydra with hypero with bad int (1200 roughly) . Wars can 2 shot elite zodias bosses. If the dagger are getting nerf it should def be minuscule.Yeah like mage need high int and kraken armor proc to that and lot of elixir.
Oh wars need ult to do that, they only depends on their ult, btw you cant 2 shot bosses with just low str. And to gain ult you need to kill mobs, oh wars dont have good way to kill mobs, they dont have a thing to clear mobs effectively.

aleyenZ
10-17-2022, 11:11 PM
Yeah like mage need high int and kraken armor proc to that and lot of elixir.
Oh wars need ult to do that, they only depends on their ult, btw you cant 2 shot bosses with just low str. And to gain ult you need to kill mobs, oh wars dont have good way to kill mobs, they dont have a thing to clear mobs effectively.

Sent from my V2134 using TapatalkWars have kraken aegis to clean mobs effectively :)

Saint_remember
10-18-2022, 06:29 AM

Loving the feedback! Please do continue (on the subject of 81 Arcanes tho). Thanks!@Cinco cinco just delete 2 heroes they want the same damage buff,
it's up to you to delete the rogu warrior or mage [emoji1787]

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Stormydragon
10-18-2022, 07:29 AM
Agree with the Devs that Arc Weapons should be dominating in term of utility, rather than pure dmg. Stun, Pull, Debuff... I love stuff like that. It's improving gamelife quality.

xbell
10-18-2022, 07:35 AM
Agree with the Devs that Arc Weapons should be dominating in term of utility, rather than pure dmg. Stun, Pull, Debuff... I love stuff like that. It's improving gamelife quality.Yeah but one of the arcane weapons is op doing damage.

Saint_remember
10-18-2022, 07:40 AM
Agree with the Devs that Arc Weapons should be dominating in term of utility, rather than pure dmg. Stun, Pull, Debuff... I love stuff like that. It's improving gamelife quality.Delete 2 heroes bro better,let's get the same damage buff,only one king in game [emoji1787]

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Balenciaqa
10-18-2022, 08:27 AM
Agree with the Devs that Arc Weapons should be dominating in term of utility, rather than pure dmg. Stun, Pull, Debuff... I love stuff like that. It's improving gamelife quality.

Yes sure it’s good to have this stuff but for example hyperos gun vs kraken… why should someone choose arcane kraken gun (which cost more) over a mythic gun (cheap) which deals alot more damage. So basically the debuff of kraken gun is not really useful…and it‘s not only the kraken gun.

Necl
10-18-2022, 11:27 AM
This new items CANT be useful with ss sets the hell u cant be running and deleting everyrhing you should stop and change your items via hotbar to another set or ALL THE GAME WILL BE FULLED WITH BARRY ALLENS RUNNING AS A RACE AND MS WILL HAVE TOO MUCH IMPORTANCE

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Mitsooos
10-18-2022, 05:10 PM
All need the devs to do is: make the cooldown of procing weapons by rarity , separate cooldown for same type weapons arcane, mythic and other rarity's .
Now if any weapon procs blocking all other weapons same type.

lethal
10-18-2022, 06:16 PM
They should buff war weapons so they can one shot all mobs
as they can already one shot any boss with their ult that would be a deadly combination

snakeeyes
10-18-2022, 06:29 PM
They should buff war weapons so they can one shot all mobs
as they can already one shot any boss with their ult that would be a deadly combination

if that happen rogue and mages role will be a looter of gold and items only follow the war and loot we need op ms to follow

AgentStonoga
10-19-2022, 03:35 AM
It’s questionable on the daggers tbh. I saw a mage take 2.3 sec to kill hydra with hypero with bad int (1200 roughly) . Wars can 2 shot elite zodias bosses. If the dagger are getting nerf it should def be minuscule.

What?
I can't kill hydra with average mythic set (just some elite/boss damage) + arc were/h tadthep aa.
I can kill hydra with 1 hyperos proc only if I'll get another proc from ebon armor (and getting a proc by using hyperos isn't the easiest task).

Encryptions
10-19-2022, 05:36 AM
Guys, try to design your own proc idea for each weapon based on how you want them to perform. I ask that you be very descriptive on the proc descriptions and that you take this with consideration of knowing that too op will ruin pve and not op will make the weapons useless.
One thing that really shouldn't be a thing is a proc on a gun / bow with a player buff.
Many people designing their own proc ideas will give Cinco more perspectives to look at.

Nexior
10-19-2022, 06:32 AM
After using Myth staff- i would change aura dmg 4x more and like 20% size of aura bigger, change damage buff (same as myth staff), add 50% ms stacking proc . At the moment i will stay on myth staff

After using myth gun - i dont know it cant compare with smuggler gun or hyperos not even close , meh i would say skratch gun much getter then this on boss.

Overall proc aura design so dope special staff and aegis really apprreciate it thanks . Waiting for fair adjustments cheers

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

flashio
10-19-2022, 07:16 AM
Guys, try to design your own proc idea for each weapon based on how you want them to perform. I ask that you be very descriptive on the proc descriptions and that you take this with consideration of knowing that too op will ruin pve and not op will make the weapons useless.
One thing that really shouldn't be a thing is a proc on a gun / bow with a player buff.
Many people designing their own proc ideas will give Cinco more perspectives to look at.

Arcane Sword L81: 75% chance on attack to cast a water streams that will push enemies dealing massive single target dmg with a 40% chance to stun enemies for 3 seconds (0.8 seconds in PvP) (Charged attacks (skill and normal) have a 100% chance to proc) (Charged attacks (skill and normal) have a 60% chance to stun) (Charged attacks (normal) spawn up to 5 water streams depending on enemies in range). Depending on the amount of enemies pushed away, the user will receive stat boost:
1-2: +50 str boost, 100%dmg boost, 20%dmg reduction and a 3%hp leech.
3+: +100 str boost, 300%dmg boost, 40%dmg reduction, 5%hp leech and a 5%hp regen per second.
Proc time: 8 seconds. Cooldown: 15 seconds.

*Note: Water streams can activate independent of proc cd. Stat bonus and massive aoe are bound to proc cd. Massive dmg from water streams are bound to proc cd. If water streams activates while cd isnt over, deal dmg based on the user's strenght.*

Arcane shield L81: 75% chance to summon 1-3 whirlpools (around the character) that will pull enemies in range reduce their dmg by 40% (30% in PvP), deal massive progressive DoT with a 60% chance to stun enemies for 2 seconds with every tick(0.3 in pvp) and taunt all the pulled enemies (charged attacks have a 100% chance to proc). Depending on the amount of enemies pulled a reflecting shield will protect the user along a stat boost:
1-3: +50str, 20%hp and 500% reflect(200% in PvP).
4-8: +150str, 30%hp and 1000% (300% in PvP).
9+: +200str, 40%hp 1500% (500% in PvP tho I think there's no mode where this can happen).
Proc time: 8 seconds. Cooldown: 12seconds

*Note: Whirlpool can activate independent of proc cd. Stat boost and reflect shield are bound to proc cd. Massive dot is bound to proc cd. Dmg reduction debuff is independent of cd. If Whirlpool activates while cd isnt over, dot is based on the user's strenght.*

Yzorider
10-20-2022, 12:02 AM

Loving the feedback! Please do continue (on the subject of 81 Arcanes tho). Thanks!of course it's better to have a 70% stun chance which is worthless in PvE than an aura that can clear mobs oh cinco cinco why are you making Rogue a versatile calss? and why can't a mage clear mobs faster than a rogue? isn't this where Maga's work should be? I'm using the new staff in the Zodias maps and as a mage I'm very concerned (I like the implementation of the new procs, but how useful they are in the maps makes me cry)

Odesláno z mého RMX3501 pomocí Tapatalk

will0
10-20-2022, 12:27 AM
of course it's better to have a 70% stun chance which is worthless in PvE than an aura that can clear mobs oh cinco cinco why are you making Rogue a versatile calss? and why can't a mage clear mobs faster than a rogue? isn't this where Maga's work should be? I'm using the new staff in the Zodias maps and as a mage I'm very concerned (I like the implementation of the new procs, but how useful they are in the maps makes me cry)

Odesláno z mého RMX3501 pomocí Tapatalk

Previously in season 2 years back .. arcane maul was introduce this is the only weapon op enough to stun mobs and in PVP but this process is not meant for clearing mobs in PVE so it is suitable for Warrior as a weapon ... Now mage are given a new staff to process stun, bear in mind that many mobs now are invulnerable to stuns , also this will not help mage to clear mobs in large groups having only this stun process ... it should be better than aquarius staff buff + reflect damages if possible to process on this kraken staff.

Observing
10-21-2022, 02:00 AM
Is it too late to make the staff a support weapon? Can make it buff damage, crit damage, speed and armor

Encryptions
10-21-2022, 02:07 AM
Is it too late to make the staff a support weapon? Can make it buff damage, crit damage, speed and armorNo one would use it if so.

Immortal_Blood
10-21-2022, 02:33 AM
keep testing those weapons bro

Stormydragon
10-21-2022, 08:55 AM
Does the staff stun bosses? That would be a wonderful ability, especially because you can proc it when needed, not just random

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Alexwwe
10-21-2022, 11:08 AM
The Kraken weapons need some adjusts at debuffs and buff the weapons who deal damage to bosses and then adjust weapons againts mobs, so can clear mobs

Nexior
10-21-2022, 12:01 PM
Does the staff stun bosses? That would be a wonderful ability, especially because you can proc it when needed, not just random

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit TapatalkNo its not.
Stuns nova days just good on temple event

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

tailwarrior
10-21-2022, 01:30 PM
My final thoughts:
The mythic set is very powerful and a lot of effort and rework was done to satisfy all classes. So nerfing it is a big no as devs said. Currently mythic set can clear all zodias map, both elite and normal with a decent amount of speed.

Even if arcane weapons are buffed, the only way to satisfy us is for the weapon to one shot everything.

I suggest a new tier above elite called 'nightmare' which should be a super hard mode where mobs and bosses should be able to destroy us without decent strategy(buffed arcane weapon can be used to make it easier) . But the rewards and drops for that map should be better than elite sunken map (maybe add very rare vanities for drop). This will satisfy more players to get the arcane weapons and play a challenging map.

Alexwwe
10-21-2022, 03:43 PM
-1 No new difficulty not worth it

Switchback
10-21-2022, 10:06 PM
Hurry up and get the nerfing over with...

Mage weapons are bad. Staff stun would be cool if there was any use for it. Gun damg sucks. Mechanics are good.

A Sorcerer should have a larger damage aoe than a Rog. If you are going to keep Rog 81 Dagger Proc Damage high, reduce aoe to slightly bigger or equal to Duggar Dagger.

Ploid
10-21-2022, 10:07 PM
No one would use it if so.If it buffs allies who stand within Aura for a significant amount as well as reducing enemy armor. I am sure a lot of people would be willing to use it.