PDA

View Full Version : mobs in event

championboost
10-15-2022, 03:02 AM
its so hard to pull mobs in the event maps

u walk past them within a meter and shoot mobs and they dont get pulled

asommers
10-15-2022, 06:23 PM
Which dungeon and which mob specifically? Dungeon name is in the upper right of the system menu and take a screenshot of the mob so I know what to look it.

-ALS

Delouis Ball
10-15-2022, 06:38 PM
Which dungeon and which mob specifically? Dungeon name is in the upper right of the system menu and take a screenshot of the mob so I know what to look it.

-ALSThe Halloween event mobs, I have noticed this as well.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

asommers
10-15-2022, 06:50 PM
I just tested Spooky Woods and the Oligarch's Mansion, walked within 3-4 body lengths of mobs and they seemed to chase after me.

Let me know if you have any additional information.

-ALS

Delouis Ball
10-15-2022, 06:53 PM
I just tested Spooky Woods and the Oligarch's Mansion, walked within 3-4 body lengths of mobs and they seemed to chase after me.

Let me know if you have any additional information.

-ALSThe spooky woods, I am unsure as to how often, however I know that I have walked by them and they have stayed at the same position. I notice it primarily with the zombies on the edges of the spooky woods map. Hopefully that helps.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

asommers
10-15-2022, 07:33 PM
I can check agro ranges, but I do have to get near the mobs. Are you expecting to run to the gate in a straight line and have all the mobs agro you? Or does it feel different than normal non-Halloween zones?

-ALS

Polosam
11-01-2022, 02:44 AM
I can check agro ranges, but I do have to get near the mobs. Are you expecting to run to the gate in a straight line and have all the mobs agro you? Or does it feel different than normal non-Halloween zones?

-ALSIt is true that the zombies don't get easily pulled in the oligarch's mansion (not walking in a straight line ofc)

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

championboost
11-01-2022, 05:05 AM
mainly the oligarch mansion
if you run past them without hitting them, they dont get pulled

Immortal_Blood
11-02-2022, 02:26 AM
yah, the aggro range seems low for oligarch mobs and woods mobs. if you run against the wall the mobs on other side aren't aggroed