PDA

View Full Version : To Furkin..

Hotndots
08-29-2010, 05:01 AM
Hi, Since you did not answer my or Seid's messages in game, I thought I could get a hold of you here where everyone to see.

Seid accidently gave you the red khopesh yesterday, it was meant for me and we both told you as much but you only ignored us. I can't report you for taking advantage of someone else's mistake but I have lost respect for you Furkin.

It's supposed to be a game where people can enjoy their time and not have to worry about all of the cruel people in the world. Don't be rude, just give me the sword and go your on your way. Don't be a part of making a good game bad. Do the right thing.

Dharken
08-29-2010, 04:32 PM
... "Be a man!"

haroldiv
08-29-2010, 04:47 PM
ughhhh lame! super lame!

Flamin
08-29-2010, 05:01 PM
Extra ordinarily lame...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-29-2010, 05:09 PM
Troll!.......

TwinkTastical
08-29-2010, 05:10 PM
ok kid.. your FUNNY, horus is20k... if u want a"red kopesh"

Trolking trolls ftw

Hotndots
08-30-2010, 01:19 AM
Still havent heard from you Furkin

jonboy
08-30-2010, 02:36 AM
Hey Tat, I doubt you will, he has it and you have no way to get it back, cept rely on him to do the right thing, sadly it's probably sold by now.

nattissen_88
08-31-2010, 04:15 AM
you gyes don't seme to understand that its about the moral here. He got something that wasn't ment for him and e should give it back.

TwinkTastical
08-31-2010, 04:23 AM
moral is good... free kopesh... now days.. lame :D

Raxie
08-31-2010, 05:25 AM
i'm so confused. how do you accidentally give an item?

Hotndots
08-31-2010, 06:15 AM
Being in a group, hitting a name oon the side and clicking give.. not realising you hit the wrong name.

Arjun
08-31-2010, 06:22 AM
This is why I say - tweak the drop rates. . . . I mean come on. . ..please tweak the drop rates!?!

haroldiv
08-31-2010, 11:47 AM
We need an APB on ****ty people. furkin is on my list i hope hes on urs too.

Hotndots
08-31-2010, 11:49 AM
Thanks harold

Thuull
08-31-2010, 11:55 AM
Not that I *really* believe this...but...

When I play on my iphone instead of the pad, the small text box often gets ignored. That's why I don't play on it often, too easy to miss what's going on. Maybe, just maybe he didn't see the "give", and missed the messages to him. Maybe he was wiping, I dunno. Add on to that, in any game only a very small percentage of players ever read the forums...

Just sayin.

FluffNStuff
08-31-2010, 12:11 PM
We need an APB on ****ty people. furkin is on my list i hope hes on urs too.

Are we adding Seid since they are the one that actually messed up and gave away the item?

flaimdude
08-31-2010, 12:39 PM
Yawn. Move along, nothing to see here.

TwinkTastical
08-31-2010, 01:03 PM
I honestly dont get posting a thread to get a 20k item back.. its 20k.... its 20K its 20k ffs... IT IS 20k!

bmc85uk
08-31-2010, 01:23 PM
You're completely missing the point Twink, it's the dishonesty itself, it doesn't matter if the item is completely worthless.

If it's worth less, surely that's more reason to give it back anyway.

haroldiv
08-31-2010, 01:32 PM
agreed. another thing to consider is 20k is not much when you have millions but some players only have 40-100k. that is a lot of money to them.

point is this kind of thing should not happen but when it does, the community needs to be aware of it and discourage this kind of thing from happening in the future. have some empathy. if this happened to you, you would care a lot more.

BeardedBear
08-31-2010, 01:38 PM
Harold, ish happenes. I'll give you 20k in game. Add Beardedbear for my ign.

TwinkTastical
08-31-2010, 01:38 PM
Sure... IGN? ill give u 20k lol..?

TwinkTastical
08-31-2010, 01:39 PM
Screw it... u beat me to it

haroldiv
08-31-2010, 01:44 PM
? didnt happen to me. happened to OP tatiana. She didnt lose 20k that was just the stated value of that item. i dont think she posted looking for charity either. didnt get that impression, she just wanted yall to be aware of what furkin did.

These kinds of things have happened to many of us, me included. I just know how she feels.

Hotndots
08-31-2010, 02:05 PM
Hey guys, having the khopesh or 20k isnt important to me, I have a lot of gold. It's the fact that he couldnt just give it back when he knew it wasnt meant for him. We're all human, we make mistakes but he decided to make his mistake. It's all about the moral to me.
As for Seid being marked on a bad list.. Why? She didnt do anytying mean, she just hit the wrong name, it happens.
Anyway, not looking to upset anyone, just be warned about Furkin. I dont want this happening to anyone else on his hand or anyone's because it doesnt feel nice when you are just trying to have a good time on a game.

KingFu
08-31-2010, 02:08 PM
Hey guys, having the khopesh or 20k isnt important to me, I have a lot of gold. It's the fact that he couldnt just give it back when he knew it wasnt meant for him. We're all human, we make mistakes but he decided to make his mistake. It's all about the moral to me.
As for Seid being marked on a bad list.. Why? She didnt do anytying mean, she just hit the wrong name, it happens.
Anyway, not looking to upset anyone, just be warned about Furkin. I dont want this happening to anyone else on his hand or anyone's because it doesnt feel nice when you are just trying to have a good time on a game.

What level is this guy anyways?

Furrawn
08-31-2010, 02:50 PM

I don't know if you can manage to reach this Furkin person on the forum. Is he/she even on the forum?

I don't blame you for being upset. It's true that the mistake was someone else's fault and this furkin person absolutely does not have to return the given item. Your friend needs to always double check to see that everything is right before clicking the final step to give or trade. Having said that, the right thing for the furkin person to do is to give the item back., IMO. I would give it back. But, I know some good people who would say that making the mistake gets the penalty of losing the item & to be more careful next time. I think that's what you'll have to take away from all this- be extra careful:( I'm sorry this happened to you. Just know a lot of us would have done the right thing even though Furkin did not...