PDA

View Full Version : Remove "go solo/go multi" from oligarch and boogie portal entrance

Thewolfbull
10-15-2022, 04:23 PM
If you already entered the normal map solo then there is no reason for this other than being annoying if you missclick and go in solo while in a party, also it's slower because solo is right where you click [give candy bag], just change it so you can spam same place to enter fast.

Xuds
10-15-2022, 04:33 PM
Read the post wrong

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

asommers
10-15-2022, 05:40 PM
Makes sense to me. We'll see about smoothing out the experience.

-ALS

PostNoob
10-15-2022, 06:08 PM
Hopefully you don't force players entering main event map in Solo Mode to also do Oli/Boogie portals Solo when it is fine the way it is.

asommers
10-15-2022, 06:20 PM
Contextually, it's all one map experience, but I'm also fine not changing it since that's just additional work. Sounds like there's one for and one against.

-ALS

Xuds
10-15-2022, 07:31 PM
I edited my first comment but, @asommers I like running the necropolis event in a random party but I prefer doing boogie solo so I don't have to wait for the team to load in/get close enough to the boss. So I hope this doesn't change

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
10-15-2022, 09:39 PM
Contextually, it's all one map experience, but I'm also fine not changing it since that's just additional work. Sounds like there's one for and one against.

-ALS

How about making it one screen then, something like this maybe? The "Not right now" option isn't needed because the red X does the same thing. With the amount of time people will spend pressing these buttons, I think it's worth tweaking.