PDA

View Full Version : A good suggestion related to awaken gems [While my event energies are recovering]

Vayby
10-15-2022, 11:32 PM
A few days ago I opened 100x awaken gems on my character but it was level 15, right as I had forgotten that only above level 46 can make these upgrades so I spent 100x awaken gems for nothing.
It would be nice if I couldn't open these types of gems at levels below 46 either.

Result = gold + fun and wasted time.

asommers
10-16-2022, 10:11 AM
I looked into this since I don't want users to be able to use lose awakening stones. I did find some gems on a deleted 11, but the amount was well under 100.

You are prevented from going over the limit, but I'm not going to prevent opening the packs because I wouldn't know if you're planning on leveling the character to 46+ or not.

You can contact Customer Support to see about having these transferred to your main.

Sorry you wasted time, but according to your equation, you also received some "gold + fun" out of it!

-ALS

Hriv
10-16-2022, 10:15 PM
I think what he was trying to say is that he lost the fun, gold and time since he couldn t use the gems. I think there is a way to prevent this from happening by not sending those gems dirrectly on the currency tab but making them bound to account as an item that can be opened in the same way as the tradable ones.

Vayby
10-17-2022, 12:41 AM
I looked into this since I don't want users to be able to use lose awakening stones. I did find some gems on a deleted 11, but the amount was well under 100.

You are prevented from going over the limit, but I'm not going to prevent opening the packs because I wouldn't know if you're planning on leveling the character to 46+ or not.

You can contact Customer Support to see about having these transferred to your main.

Sorry you wasted time, but according to your equation, you also received some "gold + fun" out of it!

-ALS

That was a while ago I deleted many characters if you do a deeper analysis you will know that the number of awaken gems came close to 100x, I'm not lying but it doesn't matter I didn't come to ask for the refund I came just to give this suggestion.

kulldeepboro
10-17-2022, 03:55 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?550336-great-power

1 year ago same problem .

Har Har Mahadev

asommers
10-17-2022, 09:46 AM
I read and investigate claims based on information provided. The claim was he opened 100x gems on a level 15. Of course I did a deeper analysis, otherwise I would have stated "You have no level 15" and left it at that instead of "I did find some deleted gems on an 11."

At any rate, we'll get this changed so it requires 46+ to open.

-ALS