PDA

View Full Version : Elite Max Cap Items

AngelFury
08-11-2012, 01:17 AM
Its probably a stupid idea to most people, but i was thinking of how people who missed out on the max cap items. Such as the Crown Of Persistence Or the Nuri's Shield.

So lets say you just became lvl 55 and You missed out on the COP. Well what the PL system or something could ask you is if you would like to do the 83k xp to get to 56. In order to "Unlock" The COP quest You must do the 83k xp (Like in the beginning) And finish all the Balefort Sewer Quests. Then you may Continue on to The "Next max cap" (Nuris Hollows).
You Still have to complete the 100k xp for the other Max cap items. (To make it fair to The people who actually made the caps I chose that you must do all the xp in order to do the Max Cap Quests) The other Option if you just want to continue is just to continue and not do the 83k-100k for the Elite Max cap items.

Notes: You will still have to pay Plat for the quests.
You may only Get 3 of all the max cap items(Archer,Warrior,Enchantress). Only 3 times so people wont constantly make accounts to just get the certain Elite Max Cap Items.
Must do all Dungeon quests, and get all xp (83kxp-100kxp) to start Elite max cap item quests.

As i said in the beginning, Most people will think this is stupid, but hey its just an idea for the people who started late and didnt have a chance to earn the cap items, Or the people who did not get to finish off the xp to achieve these items.

Thanks for reading and i will not be offended by the comments :D

JaytB
08-11-2012, 01:34 AM
This has been suggested several times before. The problem with it is that people can be power leveled by higher lvl toons. This would make reaching for example 56 a whole lot easier as compared to when 56 was actually the lvl cap. Also, when 56 was the cap, there weren't any 4x xp elix in game yet (max 3x).

All in all, topics like these usually end up in people who don't have it advocating on how it's unfair they don't get a chance at these elite items anymore, while people who have it claim that it would be unfair for others to get them now.

Subscriber
08-11-2012, 02:13 AM
I LOVE the idea. (; hehe

The Flash
08-11-2012, 02:32 AM
Its probably a stupid idea to most people, but i was thinking of how people who missed out on the max cap items. Such as the Crown Of Persistence Or the Nuri's Shield.

So lets say you just became lvl 55 and You missed out on the COP. Well what the PL system or something could ask you is if you would like to do the 83k xp to get to 56. In order to "Unlock" The COP quest You must do the 83k xp (Like in the beginning) And finish all the Balefort Sewer Quests. Then you may Continue on to The "Next max cap" (Nuris Hollows).
You Still have to complete the 100k xp for the other Max cap items. (To make it fair to The people who actually made the caps I chose that you must do all the xp in order to do the Max Cap Quests) The other Option if you just want to continue is just to continue and not do the 83k-100k for the Elite Max cap items.

Notes: You will still have to pay Plat for the quests.
You may only Get 3 of all the max cap items(Archer,Warrior,Enchantress). Only 3 times so people wont constantly make accounts to just get the certain Elite Max Cap Items.
Must do all Dungeon quests, and get all xp (83kxp-100kxp) to start Elite max cap item quests.

As i said in the beginning, Most people will think this is stupid, but hey its just an idea for the people who started late and didnt have a chance to earn the cap items, Or the people who did not get to finish off the xp to achieve these items.

Thanks for reading and i will not be offended by the comments :D

You could just get the new elite items that will make the new elite set(lv71 monarch helm, lv76 item to come and lv81 item to come). Thats there whole purpose, to allow new players to get elite gear.

AngelFury
08-11-2012, 02:37 AM
You could just get the new elite items that will make the new elite set(lv71 monarch helm, lv76 item to come and lv81 item to come). Thats there whole purpose, to allow new players to get elite gear.

I thaugth of the idea cuz i wanted the cop helm mostly. im not interested in getting the elite 71-81 items...

The Flash
08-11-2012, 03:00 AM

I thaugth of the idea cuz i wanted the cop helm mostly. im not interested in getting the elite 71-81 items...

Then why say you want elite cap items -_-
Never understood why people always suger coat things.
Also with the introduction of new same type elite items it makes the purpose of the old elite items a sign of when and how long you been playing instead of mainly elite status. Why would you want to wear something thats you dont meet the original requirements of.

I never liked sts re-releasing limited vanities as it defeats there purpose. I missed the founders helm and would not want it as im not an original founder.

AngelFury
09-08-2012, 01:50 PM
I had to quit for a time so i wasnt able to finish gettin to 56 and i wasnt at the lvl 61 cap due to issues. I was working hard to get the cop and i feel like i wasted time and money to go get 56 when it updated and i was not able to get it. I was willing to get to max caps for "The Goods" as someone said but ive changed my mind because of feeling blown off from the COP. And as Jaytb said people would use "x4" The devs can disable the x4 and you may only use x3 And Going to 56 must have a party of 56 and under. Thats making it fair to all players. I thaught this idea well out and made sure no one over 56,61,66 could help While you re take the journey.