View Full Version : IDEA regarding IGN's

marsu4u
10-16-2022, 08:58 AM
So I was wondering if it would be possible to implement a system in which you can use platinum to switch the ign of one of your characters with another one of your characters. For example I have a warrior called "A" and another called "b", in exchange for a said sum of platinum I could exchange my own 2 characters igns with each other. Otherwise an unnecessary amount of renames is required just in order to switch the IGN of 2 of your own characters.

Thoughts on this?

asommers
10-16-2022, 10:26 AM
I'm trying to think of any downsides to this, but can't think of any. You can do this now anyway, but you do have the possibility of losing your name mid transfer. I'll add it to the list at very low priority and it may be able to slot this in when we get around to adding filter/sort to the character list (which is already on the list (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?622645-Community-Suggestions-List)).

-ALS

Immortal_Blood
10-18-2022, 01:04 AM
yeah,m myth and legend of people using robots to automatically sweep a name indefinitely and once available it takes it in mere seconds? hahaha