PDA

View Full Version : Multiple players overcharged for plat

gravings
10-16-2022, 01:33 PM
Please don’t remove this as I am not going to support because they’re giving me bs. Multiple people including my friends are getting overcharged for platinum. I have been getting crazy amount charges other than what’s stated in game FOR OVER A YEAR. This is uhh illegal lol. It’s not on apple’s end that’s the bs respond I got from support, talking about in game purchase tax LOL if anyone else has been over charged for plat please let me know, we as a whole are trying to figure this out. So far it’s been about 15 of us

Switchback
10-16-2022, 02:03 PM
I've never been charged more than was stated. 100k plat history over 12 years.

Susanne
10-16-2022, 02:04 PM
It depends on which country you live in on how much you get charged. I know because I thought I was being overcharged but it's nothing to do with spacetime studios with regards to the prices going up in certain areas.
I was just glad we have the plat sale as because of the economy, I couldn't afford it without the sale. So thank you STS. 😉

PatD
10-16-2022, 02:09 PM
Please don’t remove this as I am not going to support because they’re giving me bs. Multiple people including my friends are getting overcharged for platinum. I have been getting crazy amount charges other than what’s stated in game FOR OVER A YEAR. This is uhh illegal lol. It’s not on apple’s end that’s the bs respond I got from support, talking about in game purchase tax LOL if anyone else has been over charged for plat please let me know, we as a whole are trying to figure this out. So far it’s been about 15 of us

If you don’t live in US you probably see price in US currency then u get charge more cuz of currency exchange and also in almost all country there is taxes apply

gravings
10-16-2022, 02:16 PM
If you don’t live in US you probably see price in US currency then u get charge more cuz of currency exchange and also in almost all country there is taxes apply

I live in the U.S and while I understand taxes apply to most things, in game currency is not one of them. Whether it be call of duty, fortnite, apex ETC.. the list goes on, there is no taxes on none of their currency so why would a 12 year old game have them?????

And if it is “taxes” let’s just say, which it’s not. Most of us live in the U.S like I said before. Why is it not stated ? That’s a legal issue right there but anyways back to the point for a great prime example [emoji4] how does 19.99 in USD currency come out to 37 dollars and change for “taxes” ? LMAO this is just one instance. this has been happening for a year it’s not taxes and it’s not Apple it’s this third party app which a lot of players are failing to realize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
10-16-2022, 02:23 PM
You will indeed go through support for this. Here: https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Feel free to let me know the Ticket # for your CS request in a direct message if you would like me to follow-up.

Given the lack of info in the OP I have to assume that you purchased Platinum before the sale prices proliferated - or you bought a different package at a higher price.

Closing.