PDA

View Full Version : Guild Suggestion

Shredderjoe
10-16-2022, 07:41 PM
Can we get a “Promote All” button, up to recruiter ranking please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asommers
10-17-2022, 09:57 AM
I can give you a console command, but I wouldn't want to clutter that UI with a button. So, issuing the /promoterankrecruiter command would take everyone in the guild that is less than rank recruiter and make them rank recruiter. I assume it would be for anyone that can promote (leader, officer).

Would that work for you?

-ALS

flashio
10-17-2022, 01:15 PM
As long as this is not implemented through a button i dont mind, wouldnt want to promote players unintentionally by missclicking

Shredderjoe
10-17-2022, 11:13 PM
I can give you a console command, but I wouldn't want to clutter that UI with a button. So, issuing the /promoterankrecruiter command would take everyone in the guild that is less than rank recruiter and make them rank recruiter. I assume it would be for anyone that can promote (leader, officer).

Would that work for you?

-ALS

Ya a command would be nice and very much appreciated! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
10-18-2022, 12:32 AM

Would that work for you?

-ALS

perfect,,,,,in all dimensions