PDA

View Full Version : Do Rachnarus weapons drop from halloween bosses for lower levels?

Xinghvn
10-17-2022, 12:33 AM
Hi, I noticed lv60+ are looting rachnarus weapons from the halloween bosses. Has anyone looted any of those weapons for lower levels or is it even in the loot table for under level 60? If not, it would be great if it can be added to the loot table. Thanks!

Futumsh
10-17-2022, 02:23 PM
Hi, I noticed lv60+ are looting rachnarus weapons from the halloween bosses. Has anyone looted any of those weapons for lower levels or is it even in the loot table for under level 60? If not, it would be great if it can be added to the loot table. Thanks!

Sorry, these weapons only exist for level 60+ and do not drop at lower levels.

Xinghvn
10-17-2022, 06:36 PM
Sorry, these weapons only exist for level 60+ and do not drop at lower levels.

I see, there were rachnarus weapons looted for lower twinks from the original spider event so I thought they might also drop from the halloween bosses. Anyway, thanks for the reply!

Bigpiceps123
10-19-2022, 06:07 AM
Honestly whats the Point of making them available For lvl 60+, Rach weapons, Romans and Carnaval weapons are only useful on Twinks that are lvl 55 and below. Because many people pvp there and alot of others Just prefer to play Event on lower Levels.

Thats why people kept begging to make carnaval, Paradise and Festival weapons available For each Level when the Labyrinth event was going on.

Why you Guys cant do the same again For Halloween?

Since they were Lootable During Labyrinth, twink PvP brackets kinda came back through that
@Futumsh @asommers @Cinco

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

Futumsh
10-19-2022, 12:24 PM
Closing, it is what it's intended to be, and doesn't need further discussion.