PDA

View Full Version : Boogie and Oligarch's Bags 2022

Vayby
10-17-2022, 03:28 PM
I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

But there may be some bug in the auction that makes players find out which item is the artifact that contains in the boogies and oligarch bags.

I did a test with some things and I saw that certain bags do not exist in the auction and if they exist they are for a very short time I believe that the ones that are in the auction and no one buys really don't contain anything good in them. [there is not unless you know it.
before you buy don't buy]

detail: I took this test, and found this answer after spending millions of gold on these boogies and oligarch bags [at the auction, and the correct answer I found was this] and not winning anything

Maybe before you buy something at the auction, farm it yourself.

I went back to my 0 stake which is my 100k gold

lethal
10-17-2022, 05:17 PM
You beat the matrix

Vayby
10-18-2022, 01:01 PM
You beat the matrix

That's not my intention, 'beat the matrix', if I come here on the forum it's to report something that is really happening.

I'm trying to find some way to grow I won't stop until I'm satisfied.

so some obvious reason has to be.
The matrix that hits us players.

making it all clearer..

Vayby
10-18-2022, 01:03 PM
good points to mention

I'm not sure about that, but it could be.

Vayby
10-18-2022, 01:05 PM
we're stuck in the game, so let's play until we can get out of it.

IExposedYou
10-18-2022, 01:20 PM
Interesting. I wonder at what time the bags generate the item. For example, does a single bag X in CS listed by player X generate the same item Y for player A and player B? Obviously we cant find this one out bc once its purchased and opened by player A the bag is removed and player B cant buy the already opened bag anymore. But assuming item Y is the same for all players, then the items are pre-generated by the system. If this is the case, maybe there’s a way to find out what item Y is before opening the bag. Probably by using some code and searching for “bag item Y” then only those bags that contain item Y will be listed.
Its a far-fetched theory I know :D

Vayby
10-18-2022, 01:34 PM
I'm a junior member, don't take me seriously.

this might make sense somehow or not.

PatD
10-18-2022, 03:02 PM
Some interesting reading that might help you understand ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_number_generation