PDA

View Full Version : Missing out on loot for being too far away

Immortal_Blood
10-18-2022, 01:17 AM
noticed this in boogies mansion a few times, im not particularly phased by it but maybe other people are?

anything u can do about that, & perhaps for all bosses in the game?

and for elaboration, players reach boogie in less than 1s , insta kill it and meanwhile i am still walking to it LOL

oh also fun fact, i looted items from a normal halloween boss while being far away.

it is similar/the same to elite boss looting mechanics i think? i forgot/.

asommers
10-18-2022, 10:08 AM
This is to prevent people from leeching at the start of the map, but I guess we could put a boss gate on Boogie? Is it worth it?

-ALS

Delouis Ball
10-18-2022, 10:32 AM
This is to prevent people from leeching at the start of the map, but I guess we could put a boss gate on Boogie? Is it worth it?

-ALSNo pls. Not our fault they sit at spawn and dont help.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

tailwarrior
10-18-2022, 11:33 AM
yes it happened to me few times but boss dropping bag worth less than 20k, so not worth it.

Btw what is this carrot trend [emoji1647]? Can someone enlighten me

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Skeleton Mike
10-18-2022, 01:25 PM
yes it happened to me few times but boss dropping bag worth less than 20k, so not worth it.

Btw what is this carrot trend [emoji1647]? Can someone enlighten me

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Its a guild, also I too fall for that signature everytime xD

Delouis Ball
10-18-2022, 02:32 PM
Its a guild, also I too fall for that signature everytime xDNew guild. All carrot vanity.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.