PDA

View Full Version : Oligarch bag furniture

Enetry
10-18-2022, 07:42 AM
Hello , why there is no furniture in oligarch bag ? Last time it was there , Can u please add new furnitures in oligarch bag and boogie bags

Ty!

Neutrone
10-18-2022, 07:53 AM
Oligarch furnitures are available for Platinum (50 each I think) in the furniture store. If they were in the bags then people would completely avoid the Boogie map. As for Boogie the only thing I'd want from his maps are those red barriers around the dancefloor.

Enetry
10-18-2022, 09:01 AM
Oligarch furnitures are available for Platinum (50 each I think) in the furniture store. If they were in the bags then people would completely avoid the Boogie map. As for Boogie the only thing I'd want from his maps are those red barriers around the dancefloor.

I meant that in both bags should be different furnitures .

asommers
10-18-2022, 09:24 AM
There's new Halloween furniture in the furnishing vendor (Imhratep) for Halloween tokens and both newer and older Halloween furniture in the furnishing store in your house for Platinum. We're also adding a new round of furniture based on recent feedback in the next day or so.

-ALS

Enetry
10-18-2022, 09:56 AM
There's new Halloween furniture in the furnishing vendor (Imhratep) for Halloween tokens and both newer and older Halloween furniture in the furnishing store in your house for Platinum. We're also adding a new round of furniture based on recent feedback in the next day or so.

-ALS

I know it’s in vendor but can u add new ones in bags

Itzmemohsin
10-18-2022, 09:58 AM

-ALSLast year we had some decent oligarch furniture available in oligarch bags , now boogie bags and oligarch bags basically drop the same items.