PDA

View Full Version : new nuri's dungeon

ArtofWar
08-11-2012, 03:51 PM
so.. still no drop from the new nuri's dungeon??

Ortalan
08-11-2012, 04:38 PM
The problem here is that Nuri's turnstile is an unproven concept.... Will people pay 3 plat per run for a CHANCE at getting gear that is impossible to obtain otherwise? How low a drop rate can that dungeon have if people are gonna have to put a quarter in the slot for every run? Ten, fifteen runs without any player in party getting a drop is plenty to convince most people that it's not worth running. I think the development team fails to understand that THEY HAVE THE POWER TO RESTORE THE CONFIDENCE OF THE PL COMMUNITY OF PLAYERS BY SIMPLY EXPLAINING WHAT'S UP with the Nuri's turnstile dungeon. Maybe it's not the dungeon itself - maybe players just need to understand the drop mechanics better before they are willing to gamble plat for drops. The failure of any member of the development team to address this issue in these forums is simply unfathomable to me. I have stopped playing the game, probably for good. I might start playing again, I guess, if the development decides that they want to put a little more effort into answering the questions and concerns of players who love their game enough to spend time posting in these forums.

ArtofWar
08-11-2012, 04:42 PM
well.. i think the problem is that no one wants to buy 3 plat per run.. lol

LwMark
08-11-2012, 04:47 PM
well.. i think the problem is that no one wants to buy 3 plat per run.. lol

Ive spent 3 plat only, that was enough for me after still not seeing even one drop still, these def are goin to be the hardest and most exspensive items out there

NECROREAPER
08-11-2012, 04:52 PM
The problem here is that Nuri's turnstile is an unproven concept.... Will people pay 3 plat per run for a CHANCE at getting gear that is impossible to obtain otherwise? How low a drop rate can that dungeon have if people are gonna have to put a quarter in the slot for every run? Ten, fifteen runs without any player in party getting a drop is plenty to convince most people that it's not worth running. I think the development team fails to understand that THEY HAVE THE POWER TO RESTORE THE CONFIDENCE OF THE PL COMMUNITY OF PLAYERS BY SIMPLY EXPLAINING WHAT'S UP with the Nuri's turnstile dungeon. Maybe it's not the dungeon itself - maybe players just need to understand the drop mechanics better before they are willing to gamble plat for drops. The failure of any member of the development team to address this issue in these forums is simply unfathomable to me. I have stopped playing the game, probably for good. I might start playing again, I guess, if the development decides that they want to put a little more effort into answering the questions and concerns of players who love their game enough to spend time posting in these forums.

Oh no, not this group of people again

Elyseon
08-11-2012, 05:48 PM
3 months later...
(3000 plat spent on dungeon later)
'oops turns out we forgot to add the new items into the drop tables'

ArtofWar
08-11-2012, 05:50 PM
lol yeah.. i think they still dont added the drops too.. lmao

xcainnblecterx
08-11-2012, 05:53 PM
Yea idc it might be as rare as dragon set pieces, but if I'm paying 3plat a run by the time I put in 70+plat I'd definitely expect at least one drop. If they want it to be that rare might as well be free. I mean Noone paying to run fang and those peices sell very very high.

MightyMicah
08-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Ortalan hit the nail on the head. Aint nobody gonna spend plat when they don't even know of its possible to get the items. All sts has to do is send a very quick conformation that the items do, indeed, drop.

@Necroreaper say what???

LwMark
08-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Y dont u just put them in the store to buy!?
Just list them 500plat a piece
Just think of it this way
We will know for sure were getting the items
And sts makes there tons of mula
Whats the point of beating around the bush an making us farm
Win win situation
:p

CrimsonTider
08-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Good grief... all the OP asked was if anyone had seen a drop yet or not? o.O

Darkterror
08-11-2012, 11:06 PM
I also stopped playing. Since they are selling bugs >>> Spiders

I play another day i pass for now

Entertaining
08-11-2012, 11:12 PM

Spiders are nasty...

NECROREAPER
08-12-2012, 12:09 AM
Win win situation

They make more money with the 3 plat/run thing.

You're gambling your luck with plat, much in the same way that the vanity packs are a gamble. It's the idea of your prize being just around the corner (figuratively) or "on the next run" that allures people to spend more.

LwMark
08-12-2012, 12:19 AM
Win win situation

They make more money with the 3 plat/run thing.

You're gambling your luck with plat, much in the same way that the vanity packs are a gamble. It's the idea of your prize being just around the corner (figuratively) or "on the next run" that allures people to spend more.

Your right, im not a plat spender so i dont really care what they do, BUT im just surprised we havent even seen atleast one lil drop

xcainnblecterx
08-12-2012, 05:49 AM
Ummm spending 3plat a run for something I haven't seen ig or heard of anyone getting a drop does not alure me into spending more plat. Almost been out two weeks and nada, that tell me something is wrong and stay away

slaveleia
08-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Yes, I would just stay out of there & save the platinum. Has to be a bug, all this time & not one item yet? Hope they fix this Monday...tomorrow. Everybody wants the new Nuris gear like yesterday especially the bird suit.

xcainnblecterx
08-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Wait, unless the new gear is "elite" then that explains everything

Sim Jing
08-13-2012, 07:48 AM
Wait, unless the new gear is "elite" then that explains everything

Just so you guys know, here is a quote from Techno, a dev.

However, I'd like to reserve these exclusive, and extremely rare, weapon drops to this level cap.

Nuri's new gear must NOT be of Elite class as it would defeat the purpost of getting to Level 71 in the first place. Nuff said. =D

FluffNStuff
08-13-2012, 11:47 AM
Just so you guys know, here is a quote from Techno, a dev.

Nuri's new gear must NOT be of Elite class as it would defeat the purpost of getting to Level 71 in the first place. Nuff said. =D

They are not elite's, just pinks. The problem is that the pink table for Nuri's is extremely rare, so their drop rate is less then elites.

Bunnyshoota
08-13-2012, 12:13 PM

Arachnids.

mike1298
08-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Maybe you have to have the dove pet equipped to have a chance at the drops ? o_O ? Just something I was thinking about but highly unlikely.

Whirlzap
08-13-2012, 02:35 PM
They are not elite's, just pinks. The problem is that the pink table for Nuri's is extremely rare, so their drop rate is less then elites.

You are forgetting something besides your pot of honey.
Elites are a VERY low drop rate.
Low as in, just as low as Nuri Pinks.
The only reason the Elites actually drop is because of the 100% re-roll elixirs.
Pinks in Humania aren't uber-rare, so one normal raw pink drop yields a super-rare Elite.
I've only heard
a few non-re-rolled Elite drops, and that's after a few thousand runs.

There are no purples in Nuri that drop like pinks in Humania.
This is what makes these new items exclusive.

It's the fact that they are Pink, just like all the other Glyph items.
Even if a purple did finally drop, the re-rolled item could just be a Glyph pink.

Same thing applies to Dragon Mystery. If that super-rare purple drops, it could re-roll into a crap pink.

If we made Dragon Mystery and this new Pink in Nuri's into Elites, then I would guarantee that both would be easily farmable.

Whirlzap
08-13-2012, 02:36 PM
Maybe you have to have the dove pet equipped to have a chance at the drops ? o_O ? Just something I was thinking about but highly unlikely.

Could be actually plausible.

I am ready for a "Oh, and we forgot that you can only loot with the Dove equipped" post.
Will faceiPod all day.

xcainnblecterx
08-13-2012, 06:16 PM
Tbh all the way from 66 to 70 I got one pink in humania, I then bought a tiki crusher and since I've had tiki crusher I've got two more. Call it dumb luck or coincidence, but you might have something Mike. Either that or wishful thinking I'm pretty sure it's the latter though

Elyseon
08-13-2012, 06:21 PM
I did my runs with my dove lol
Also weren't there supposed to be purples dropped(hasn't happened) and rerolls of boss drops(hasn't happened)?

xcainnblecterx
08-13-2012, 06:25 PM
Well fail theory then Ely lmao idk devs are kinda quite on this nuris dungeon. All I've heard them say anything about it is its out there's new gear, balloons, and a dove. Then everything got very very quite