PDA

View Full Version : Killing players while in town

Patricks
08-11-2012, 05:11 PM
Been trying to find someone to see if we can kill people in town but no one wants to try.*
Here's what two people would do. Need two elites.

Someone*makes wave twister totem in town.*

Another attacks totem with sea blaster.*

Bomb drops.

People die.

Can a couple people try this?*

Chopper
08-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Been trying to find someone to see if we can kill people in town but no one wants to try.*

Bomb drops.

People die.

ive been wondering if the sea blaster can attack in town when it can't auto-lock onto a target. Has anyone tried?

LwMark
08-11-2012, 05:15 PM
I only have fishy

Patricks
08-11-2012, 05:17 PM

Bomb drops.

People die.

ive been wondering if the sea blaster can attack in town when it can't auto-lock onto a target. Has anyone tried?

It can target the totems created by the elite wave twister.

Elyseon
08-11-2012, 05:46 PM
Lol this would be fun to try
'Poor Ely laying dead in towne!'

Jcyee
08-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Lol thatd b cool xD

Whirlzap
08-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Never thought of it...

Gonna get some Flawderp to sit there in towne with me.

Patricks
08-11-2012, 07:30 PM
I tried it by myself by making my Mage dex and int and switching equips. I've got the bomb to drop several times and do damage to varying degrees (once almost all hp) but haven't got a bomb that has done enough damage to kill me yet.

But at least we know we can drop bombs in town.

3 low level low damage players should try doing a mega combo in town on a totem since the totem can take multiple hits from low level players lol

Deathofan
08-12-2012, 02:22 AM
I tried this two weeks ago, lmao a bird received 1200+dmg and didnt die. people started copyin me now...

Sciazaratek
08-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Another way is go to random Forest Haven parties with toyship ...

Sim Jing
08-12-2012, 09:08 AM
HAHA yeah! That was fun too!

Crapricon and I came along to a random Balefort town and start attempted to do what you just tried. Then it finally happened.

The result, 3-4 low levelled players nearly died straightaway due to them being too close to the bomb. I saw their hp also. It was really challenging and fun at the same time! =D

Another way to grief parties is to get mobs from either lost expedition or frozen nightmares to get frozen before you actually unload the bomb. The result, Epic Grief. Many a times players died mostly because they couldn't move away from the bomb due to them being frozen! xD

Arsenal
08-12-2012, 10:43 AM
Its impossible, me and htiek were doing it in towne and he hit 670 on me with 550 health pool and i survived. Just had no hp for 5 seconds. Lol.

Worship
08-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Its impossible, me and htiek were doing it in towne and he hit 670 on me with 550 health pool and i survived. Just had no hp for 5 seconds. Lol.

So I guess you can do it, but you'll only experience death for a couple seconds.

Arsenal
08-12-2012, 10:51 AM
Eh, more like death without dying.

styg2012
08-12-2012, 10:54 AM
You can dmg but You can't kill people in town.