PDA

View Full Version : New content...???

donzai
08-11-2012, 05:32 PM
I just got an ingame popup.. As ucs savant is missing... I logged and nothing was new.. Was that is like i was early to respond or error.. Just curious...

Sent from my Galaxy Note.

RedRyder
08-11-2012, 06:22 PM
The patch notes tell you where you should go. Besides that, that's really it.

Worship
08-11-2012, 06:34 PM
The UCS Savant update is for levels 34+
Go to the Voleria Command Deck and talk to the scientist ;)

donzai
08-11-2012, 06:51 PM
The UCS Savant update is for levels 34+
Go to the Voleria Command Deck and talk to the scientist ;)

Thanks for your intrest worship however i guess i have already tried that and i am beyond lvl 34. My question is... Do we really have any update after ucs sawant release's boss bug fix???

Worship
08-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Thanks for your intrest worship however i guess i have already tried that and i am beyond lvl 34. My question is... Do we really have any update after ucs sawant release's boss bug fix???

No, the latest update was just a small patch. Which fixed a few minor bugs within UCS Savant

iAmPain
08-12-2012, 12:43 AM
No, the latest update was just a small patch. Which fixed a few minor bugs within UCS Savant

Turn's out, it only made more bugs :o

Worship
08-12-2012, 11:00 AM

Which bugs? I haven't encountered any yet after that update..

Slant
08-12-2012, 12:01 PM
the pop ups show up a little while after the update, maybe well after you have played a few maps into the update
sometimes there are two of em

Gibber
08-14-2012, 11:44 AM

Please let us know what the bugs are that you are referring to and we will get them de-bugged. :)

Thanks!

iAmPain
08-14-2012, 12:15 PM
Please let us know what the bugs are that you are referring to and we will get them de-bugged. :)

Thanks!

I listed a couple of em, so here it is: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?66064-PvP-Bug

And I am pretty sure Delphina already included this to her report.

flashbackflip
08-14-2012, 01:37 PM

Thanks!

Hey Gibber!

The most evil bug for me is the iOS one..

I cant play on my ipad1 (and its understandable, though bitter) and my wife cant play on newest iPhone4S O__O

Posted in the corresponding forum branch also sent letter with crash log files to support (#76129 (http://support.spacetimestudios.com/tickets/76129)) - still no answer from any ..

Please address this issue

Peace